Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136769 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1125 on: October 23, 2023, 02:48:15 PM »
Looking forward to the contest.

I'm looking forward to getting a voluntary male pattern baldness haircut tomorrow afternoon, and seeing the looks from friends when they see it, and strangers who see a balding man with follicles growing out his head.  ;D

But...$2,000 USD is ok for me to lose to out this asshole as a liar.

It's possible JustPlaneJane is a six foot tall female. Women lie about their weight sometimes, so JPJ may even be a 6'0" / 144-lb woman shaving off 10-lb from her actual weight.

Beyond that, basically every claim s/he has posted reeks of horseshit. She'd have to be a state level strength athlete, national level cyclist, and world level sprinter.  ::) On top of being five reps away from placing #5 in the USA for most wide grip overhand chin-ups by a woman, and the second Americam woman to do if.  ::)

So even if JPJ is a woman - ok, fine...some women are wretched mealy mouthed who deserve a slap - all of her claims are horseshit.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1126 on: October 23, 2023, 03:06:23 PM »
I will also add that I have trusted jane with many bits of information she has seen doctors letters with my full name address and nhs number on, multiple photos of my kids and family ect and can trust 100% with that information which to me suggests even more she is genuine

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1127 on: October 23, 2023, 03:28:05 PM »
I'm looking forward to getting a voluntary male pattern baldness haircut tomorrow afternoon, and seeing the looks from friends when they see it, and strangers who see a balding man with follicles growing out his head.  ;D

It's possible JustPlaneJane is a six foot tall female. Women lie about their weight sometimes, so JPJ may even be a 6'0" / 144-lb woman shaving off 10-lb from her actual weight.

Beyond that, basically every claim s/he has posted reeks of horseshit. She'd have to be a state level strength athlete, national level cyclist, and world level sprinter.  ::) On top of being five reps away from placing #5 in the USA for most wide grip overhand chin-ups by a woman, and the second Americam woman to do if.  ::)

So even if JPJ is a woman - ok, fine...some women are wretched mealy mouthed who deserve a slap - all of her claims are horseshit.

Matt, do everyone a fucking favour and fuck off

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #1128 on: October 23, 2023, 03:31:01 PM »
I read through 20 pages of this thread....

I posted pics now you post pics

I sent pics to so and so...

No, you need to post them on the forum...

Your wife cheated on you...

My wife is loyal, where's your pics..

Etc etc etc....

At what point in these 46 pages did X-Factor actually get 'owned'?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: October 23, 2023, 03:32:05 PM »

Etc etc etc....

I admire your tenacity

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1130 on: October 23, 2023, 03:54:52 PM »
So even if JPJ is a woman - ok, fine...some women are wretched mealy mouthed who deserve a slap

You’re talking about slapping a woman?

You’re going to try to assault a woman because she is infinitely a better athlete than you?

You’re pathetic, beyond pathetic. You really are mentally retarded.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1131 on: October 23, 2023, 03:55:49 PM »

You’re going to try to assault a woman because she is infinitely a better athlete than you?

You sir are a master of the understatement

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1132 on: October 23, 2023, 04:05:19 PM »
You sir are a master of the understatement

I will pull both his fucking eyes out of his empty fucking skull with my thumbs

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1133 on: October 23, 2023, 04:08:04 PM »
Matt, stop being a pathetic loser.
X

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1134 on: October 23, 2023, 04:09:31 PM »
Autists are the worst when it comes to online abuse of women. This is nothing compared to what SMM used to write here to w8m8, runningmom, etc. Graphic depictions of various stuff, disturbing.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1135 on: October 23, 2023, 04:14:40 PM »
Jeez...Matt had to go and melt on a almost three year old thread :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1136 on: October 23, 2023, 04:22:46 PM »

So, looks like Matt is being exposed as a woman beater if he does not like what a woman says to him.

X

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1137 on: October 23, 2023, 04:23:45 PM »
So, looks like Matt is being exposed as a woman beater if he does not like what a woman says to him.

Actually it's more Matt not accepting he's gay.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1138 on: October 23, 2023, 04:47:33 PM »

Not a woman beater, a slapper. Ask Sir Sean Connery about it, there’s nothing wrong with it if it’s just to keep them in line.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1139 on: October 23, 2023, 05:32:00 PM »
Clearly the way this is all going to end is with Jane becoming one of MattC's concubines after he beats her in a race.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1140 on: October 23, 2023, 06:17:07 PM »

Etc etc etc....

It was another thread that got moved to another board, i think.

He claimed to be a CEO/Partner in some software startup company that went public, and he was making millions.

Driving fancy cars and living in a million-dollar house.

He was exposed as the IT guy for a small family company and the fancy cars/home pics were from rentals.

Drove an old 3 series BMW that was worth maybe $30k.

Also, his wife was a total whore and slept with his best friend.

He seemed like a total douche assembly and bragged more than anyone on here, got exposed through his company website and never returned.

Also claimed to be natural and sent a few people PM's looking for gear, including myself. Even said the old "pls don't tell anyone bro, i need some Tren"; same way that moron Groink used to PM me when i was a mod on the AAS board.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1141 on: October 23, 2023, 06:29:39 PM »
It was another thread that got moved to another board, i think.

He claimed to be a CEO/Partner in some software startup company that went public, and he was making millions.

Driving fancy cars and living in a million-dollar house.

He was exposed as the IT guy for a small family company and the fancy cars/home pics were from rentals.

Drove an old 3 series BMW that was worth maybe $30k.

Also, his wife was a total whore and slept with his best friend.

He seemed like a total douche assembly and bragged more than anyone on here, got exposed through his company website and never returned.

Also claimed to be natural and sent a few people PM's looking for gear, including myself. Even said the old "pls don't tell anyone bro, i need some Tren"; same way that moron Groink used to PM me when i was a mod on the AAS board.

Hey bro, please don’t tell anyone, but can you get me some tren?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1142 on: October 23, 2023, 07:41:42 PM »
Near as I can tell, Jane is Jane.  I have met a few folks from here (bhanky walked right past me) and perhaps one day I shall meet Jane as she has a place in Arizona and, like my older brother and his wife, raises egg laying hens.   I have another brother in Tucson, so when I go to visit  him I may be able to meet Jane.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1143 on: October 23, 2023, 07:47:06 PM »

Matt - Jane is all woman - Just accept it & Move on.
Why the talk of Slapping ? That's not going to make you very popular on here is it.

You may disagree or not believe what Jane posts That's your choice,
She is a woman & a successful & very talented athletic woman.

Go calm down & accept that you're wrong about her.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1144 on: October 23, 2023, 07:53:20 PM »

Matt - Jane is all woman - Just accept it & Move on.
Why the talk of Slapping ? That's not going to make you very popular on here is it.

You may disagree or not believe what Jane posts That's your choice,
She is a woman & a successful & very talented athletic woman.

Go calm down & accept that you're wrong about her.

Well said, my brother!  I think Matt is just poking the Momma Bear (Jane) for the "fun of it" and probably doesn't mean much of what he says.    ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1145 on: October 23, 2023, 08:08:24 PM »
Near as I can tell, Jane is Jane.  I have met a few folks from here (bhanky walked right past me) and perhaps one day I shall meet Jane as she has a place in Arizona and, like my older brother and his wife, raises egg laying hens.   I have another brother in Tucson, so when I go to visit  him I may be able to meet Jane.

Scott can you share more about this hankins encounter?

I believe I remember when high first mentioned it, but what are the details? Were you near kitty hawk, was he near you?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1146 on: October 23, 2023, 09:55:55 PM »

Etc etc etc....

I was wondering that myself.

Meanwhile, JustPlaneJane posts photos of a man's hands with razor blade self-harm scars and calls XFACTOR's hot wife ugly? She's an 8 or 9, IMO, but this board can be uber-critical at times.

As for the comments about XFACTOR being bald - that's exactly why I don't want to run steroids too often. I'd rather have good hair than his physique [which is a great physique]. JMO.

I am getting the Whitey Bulger haircut tomorrow though. But I'm curious why XFACTOR left the board later in 2020. I don't think it was because of this thread...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1147 on: October 23, 2023, 10:15:03 PM »

Oh, SF1900. You are a good dude.

I notice joswift won't attack a man's family. It wouldn't matter how much he hates someone. He just has that type of class. He could say 200 bad things about me...but he won't trash talk my family, or anyone.

I notice lying doesn't come easily to you. I don't think you'd claim to lift than me for instance, if it wasn't true. I also don't think you enjoy being rude to people. I get the impression you are pretty agreeable in real life. Probably even to people who piss you off, which probably hurts you.

Now - regarding being a woman beater:

Yes, some women deserve a slap. In self-defense. Domestic abuse is pretty even. Almost happened to a friend today, but I wasn't there. Men not being allowed to defend themselves is why I avoid that. I'd rather be the man on the side [not a homewrecker...more like the FWB, but respectfully].

I made my comments about JustPlaneJane, still thinking JPJ is a man...but may be a woman [posting lies].

Would I slap JPJ for saying what she does to me online, but in person? SF - it's a moot point. You are talking about a scenario that NEVER comes up.

Go figure.  ::) People generally don't go shit-talk men who bench 350 too often.

JPJ wouldn't say those things to me in person. If he/she did, he/she would be given an opportunity to apologize. Which he/she would. So again, you're addressing a moot point.

If I attacked your family, I would ABSOLUTELY expect a slap from you [at the least]. And if I did, even if I had the upper hand, I'd shut my mouth and apologize to you. Some lines you don't cross.

You know this. I do. JPJ does not. As XFACTOR said, JPJ sounds like a man.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1148 on: October 23, 2023, 10:16:11 PM »
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1149 on: October 23, 2023, 10:23:23 PM »
Matt, do everyone a fucking favour and fuck off

I asked that you post the list of ten Getbiggers who have a stronger bench press than I have right now, joswift. This isn't a complicated request.

Yeah, I get it - you can't post that, and it pisses you off. I'm sorry for being stronger.  ::) It was just a callout for B. Hank. I didn't expect to put 60-lb on my bench press in fewer than that many days. But muscle memory benefits us all.

Now post the list please. What am I asking here?

I'll get do 360-lb tomorrow for you, 315-lb for 10, or 225-lb for 30. Pick one. And I'll weigh in at 198 on both an electronic and medical scale in the same video.

And no - I'm not trashing anyone. I'm cordial to you, Jeff. ALWAYS. It's you addressing and attacking me suddenly, starting about six weeks ago.

I feel like I'm posting a pretty obvious thing. So...post the list. It's a simple ask.

And I know many on here have benched more than me before.