Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136502 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1150 on: October 23, 2023, 10:26:56 PM »
Just do the same, you are making yourself ill.

I appreciate that, Jeff.
Regarding the us - the Ignore Feature DOES work. There's no need for you to read my posts if they bug you. It's a good feature.

I will say this:
I honestly didn't expect to get my strength back THIS quickly. The muscle memory was accelerated because I'm 20-lb bigger/fatter now.

So...is it bad for me. In some ways, yes.

But getting stronger again...has been positive for me. So in going to keep going - shoot for that 375 bench. Then try Grape Ape's deadlift modification, aim for 600, and give him full credit if I get there.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1151 on: October 23, 2023, 11:00:46 PM »
What tipped you off Sherlock Homo that I’m American ? The fact that I’ve posted a half dozen times that I’m German ?  🤣

Cool.

So which one of the 12 ethnically German women in world history who ran the 100m in 11.11s or faster are you, you lying sack of shit?  ::)

Katrin KRABBE
6'0"

Verena SAILER
5'5"

Rebekka HAASE
5'7"

Gina LÜCKENKEMPER
5'6"

Tatjana PINTO
5'7'

Melanie PASCHKE
5'6"

Andrea PHILIPP
[Unknown]

Alexandra BURGHARDT
6'0"

Lisa MAYER
5'7"

Heike DRECHSLER
5'11"

Sina SCHIELKE
5'6.5"

Malaika MIHAMBO
5'7"

Yasmin KWADWO
5'7"

Laura MÜLLER
5'8"

So are you Katrin Krabbe, Alexandra Burghardt, or Heike Drechsler [she's 5'11", but...close enough].

You'd literally just have to just cross-reference these women with which ones ran the 40-yard dash with Calvin Johnson. Oh - if you weren't lying about EVERYTHING. ::)

Did you ever think when you were performing these #1 to #100 fastest woman in history sprint times at the "Olympic Trials", to have anyone log your amazing times?  ::)

As for MINE, you stupid fuck, call the Lakehead District School Board, or Ecole Gron Morgan Public School, and ask for the results of the city's/school's track and field results in 1996.

My 12s or 12.5s time WAS recorded. My time wows you because you could never do it. People at the level you claim to be wouldn't question some dude who was school champion.

I personally couldn't give a shit about your paltry [lie] 309x3 deadlift claim. Why the fuck would you take a picture deadlifting 95-lb if you can pull closer to 350?  ::)

I called you out on it because you are claiming to weigh as much as an anorexic woman who needs to take a shit. Women with BMI's of 17.5 don't deadlift three plates for reps.  ::)

Your claim would be on par with a 175-lb man deadlifting 600 or something. Utterly absurd. Like everything you claim.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1152 on: October 23, 2023, 11:34:37 PM »
Matt - Jane is all woman - Just accept it & Move on.
Why the talk of Slapping ? That's not going to make you very popular on here is it.

You may disagree or not believe what Jane posts That's your choice,
She is a woman & a successful & very talented athletic woman.

Go calm down & accept that you're wrong about her.

Read the posts of 165-lb bench press champion Walter Sobchak, or JustPlaneJane. These scumbags are attacking my family. I draw the line at families.

You, joswift, or SF1900 would NEVER attack families. ANY attacks on me are fair game. NO worries there. If I EVER talked shit about your family to my face, the LEAST I would expect is a slap.  :) ;D

Like XFAXTOR, I feel that the evidence points to JustPlaneJane being a man. So keep in mind: I felt I was talking to a man.

No one has posted anything absolutely confirming JPJ is female. Can I accept that it's up in the air? Yes, illuminati. But JPJ has posted photos that can be easily faked. JPJ talks about XFACTOR's wife's infidelity like a man would. What woman would rub that in a man's face, and call his hot wife ugly? That's how a MAN would talk, as XFACTOR said.

In person, JustPlaneJane would apologize to XFACTOR *fast*.

But look, illuminati:
That's not the issue [JPJ's sex]. It's the sprint claims I'm calling out.

I PM'd OneMoreRep to send him $2,000 USD in February [after my training/contest with B. Hank is over] to hold in escrow, to challenge JustPlaneJane to a sprint. Even if I lose, it would expose JPJ as a fraud. To me, that's worth it.

Or JPJ proves to be a marginally fast 50-year-old woman man-hands and self-harm cuts all over her forearms. That's fine too. She likely needs my $2K to afford her groceries.

I would also never call you a liar, illuminati. Seems to me you questioned JPJ's sex originally in this thread too.  ;)

But let's say JPJ is a woman, ok? Her sprint times are still made-up bullshit.  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1153 on: October 23, 2023, 11:40:50 PM »
Can we at least agree that XFAXTOR's wife is ****ING HOT?

She's ****ING sexy.

JustPlaneJane is just upset that her man hands and forearms covered in razor blade scars are ****ING UGLY. They're ****ING busted.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1154 on: October 23, 2023, 11:46:55 PM »
XFACTOR owning the minds of getbiggers.

It’s clear that many getbiggers are jealous of Xfactor.

GREAT post, SF1900. See - I said your posts were good.

Great thread.

[don't worry - just catching up here, and going to bed...just want to see what excuses JustPlaneJane used for not posting proof of anything in over 10 years here]

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1155 on: October 23, 2023, 11:50:49 PM »

That hand/arm just screams Classy lady :D
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1156 on: October 24, 2023, 12:04:55 AM »
For a 40+ page thread, it didn't take too long. Page 15:

Chaos’ advice was for me to absolutely NOT post the photos or ANY personal information to this site. At first I didn’t fully get what he meant, until I read the creepy Primepedo post where he is looking for my email address. A bullet in the forehead is too good for that weirdo.

LOL!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
You fucking PUSSY. Awww...are you SCARED of an 80-year-old man. Hahahaha, you fucking loser. Fucking coward.

King Kamali told me I was the THIRD person online to introduce myself to him in person. Oh yeah, so many tough guys [and anorexic girls holding a shit, JPJ!] on here.  ::) Quite the other hand in person.

When I say there aren't ten Getbiggers on here right now who can out-lift me, or that I could make weight at age 41 and plop myself in the 80-kg Nationals and place Top 10, I say that from experience, CONSTANTLY reading people make claims, then be nowhere to be seen on the day of the contest. ::)

Oh yeah, but people squat 405-lb "all the time." LOL, I've seen people squat 405+ in person THREE TIMES between 2002 and 2014. And not once since. NO ONE here sees it "all the time".  ::)

Oh, and XFAXTOR's wife is ugly. Right.  ::) ONLY ON GETBIG

It's like The SquadFatter - this fat fuck claimed to be 5'11" and 230-lb, and failed to mention the 100-lb of lard that he weighed on a separate scale. Then he got doxed and outed by way of his mugshot photo then ran off the board and died. Yet this fat fuck was making fun of everyone from other Getbiggers, to top pros?  ???

WTF business did this wheezing piece of shit have mocking others?

This board blows my mind. I think all the lies make very strong Getbiggers think they are weak, not grasping everyone else is lying.

SquadFatter claimed a 360-370 bench press, which made sense, given he weighed 330:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1157 on: October 24, 2023, 12:08:06 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Great post, Kwon.

AMAZING job in this thread!  :)

Even if I agreed JPJ is a woman with ugly man hands, the sprint claims are horseshit.

Hey Kwon, pick one for me to do tomorrow for bench press:

225-lb x30
315-lb x10
360-lb x1

Or - whatever Walter Sobchak's max bench is, I'll do it for 50!  :)

Pick one, and you'll get it tomorrow!

Goodnight!

PS - I'll be doing it with this haircut.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1158 on: October 24, 2023, 12:53:16 AM »
Can we at least agree that XFAXTOR's wife is ****ING HOT?

She's ****ING sexy.

JustPlaneJane is just upset that her man hands and forearms covered in razor blade scars are ****ING UGLY. They're ****ING busted.

That arm does not match the one pic I have seen claiming to be Janes back. That is a man hand and someone shorter than 6 feet as well. To be fair I do not think those are cuts I believe those are lines from resting their forearm on the wall.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1159 on: October 24, 2023, 01:10:09 AM »
The only lie I could confirm, is calling Xfactors girl "ugly" chick is fine as f**k...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1160 on: October 24, 2023, 01:15:11 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Great post, Kwon.

AMAZING job in this thread!  :)

Even if I agreed JPJ is a woman with ugly man hands, the sprint claims are horseshit.

Hey Kwon, pick one for me to do tomorrow for bench press:

225-lb x30
315-lb x10
360-lb x1

Or - whatever Walter Sobchak's max bench is, I'll do it for 50!  :)

Pick one, and you'll get it tomorrow!

Goodnight!

PS - I'll be doing it with this haircut.  ;D

315 x 10
Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1161 on: October 24, 2023, 02:26:50 AM »

Ugly/cheap watch as well

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1162 on: October 24, 2023, 03:32:05 AM »
Ugly/cheap watch as well

Tbh, Xfactor was posting pictures of watches and an opulent lifestyle; and look how reality came to bite him in the ass when exposed.
I think it says a lot about one's upbringing and character if they're not ashamed of wearing whatever they find suits them best. Especially when it comes to social media and the like.

I've got an old version of a 30 quid casio. I'm not mega rich but know I'd still go for my childhood casio watch calculator even if I got to yacht lifestyle levels. I should wear it more, tbh I love that watch

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: October 24, 2023, 07:10:17 AM »
Tbh, Xfactor was posting pictures of watches and an opulent lifestyle; and look how reality came to bite him in the ass when exposed.
I think it says a lot about one's upbringing and character if they're not ashamed of wearing whatever they find suits them best. Especially when it comes to social media and the like.

I've got an old version of a 30 quid casio. I'm not mega rich but know I'd still go for my childhood casio watch calculator even if I got to yacht lifestyle levels. I should wear it more, tbh I love that watch

Great watch!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1164 on: October 24, 2023, 08:50:02 AM »
Scott can you share more about this hankins encounter?

I believe I remember when high first mentioned it, but what are the details? Were you near kitty hawk, was he near you?

I was in the area for work and was done for the day so I went for a crutch-assisted stroll.  Lots of folks there but when I saw bhanky I knew it was him as he must've posted a couple hundred photos of himself here. ;D

I just stood there leaning on my Lofstrand crutches and watched him walk on by.  He has a bit of a strut but that is true of most of us that train with weights.  He didn't appear "huge" but as I often say, he is built better than me.  But not what one would expect of someone on his admitted "supplements". 

I didn't introduce myself as I kinda expected he would walk over to say something to a little ol' man on Lofstrands.  On top of that I really didn't want him to do a "Superman" on me and knock me out or worse and most anyone could do that.  He just looked right through me as he did with everyone else.  He's just a guy that lifts weights and is easily upset like a 2 year old in the middle of his terrible-2s.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1165 on: October 24, 2023, 09:37:43 AM »
That arm does not match the one pic I have seen claiming to be Janes back. That is a man hand and someone shorter than 6 feet as well. To be fair I do not think those are cuts I believe those are lines from resting their forearm on the wall.

I was about to chime in that they looked like lines from whatever her arm was laying on prior to taking the pic.

I don’t want to get into whether or not JPJ is a man/woman but I can say that there’s no way her 40 and 100 time are legit/accurate. Some chick can run stride for stride with a prime NFL corner? Doubtful.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #1166 on: October 24, 2023, 09:49:00 AM »
I was in the area for work and was done for the day so I went for a crutch-assisted stroll.  Lots of folks there but when I saw bhanky I knew it was him as he must've posted a couple hundred photos of himself here. ;D

I just stood there leaning on my Lofstrand crutches and watched him walk on by.  He has a bit of a strut but that is true of most of us that train with weights.  He didn't appear "huge" but as I often say, he is built better than me.  But not what one would expect of someone on his admitted "supplements". 

I didn't introduce myself as I kinda expected he would walk over to say something to a little ol' man on Lofstrands.  On top of that I really didn't want him to do a "Superman" on me and knock me out or worse and most anyone could do that.  He just looked right through me as he did with everyone else.  He's just a guy that lifts weights and is easily upset like a 2 year old in the middle of his terrible-2s.

This is golden. Now Hanky is gonna be paranoid whenever he ventures out in public hahaha- never know when a Getbigger is lurking in the shadows.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1167 on: October 24, 2023, 09:50:08 AM »

you dont know the meaning of the word "fair"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1168 on: October 24, 2023, 10:19:11 AM »
I don’t want to get into whether or not JPJ is a man/woman but I can say that there’s no way her 40 and 100 time are legit/accurate. Some chick can run stride for stride with a prime NFL corner? Doubtful.

Calvin Johnson was actually a wide receiver, second overall pick in the 2007 draft and one of the greatest of all time (he is in the pro football hall of fame).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Johnson

He set a record for most receiving yards in a season, I think it might still stand.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1169 on: October 24, 2023, 10:29:19 AM »
The sexual tension between Jane and Matt is getting close to eclipsing Xfactors.

Also Xfactor had a decent job, decent home and family. Nothing to be ashamed of, just not worth bragging (exaggerating) about it like he was. I think he would have continued posting after the "outing" if people hadn't started messaging his wife.

Better physique than Bhanky too, but weaker than Matt

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1170 on: October 24, 2023, 10:29:28 AM »
I don't really care whatever is true and if Jane is a man or woman doesn't matter to me.

I just don't understand this logic, painting the toenails, feminine legs and feet but... hands like carpenter joe and suddenly not caring about nails at all?

Haha yes, getting pedicures and nailpolish on the feet, but nothing on the manhands? Not even nails?

Yeah, that's credible.

Nobody who took care of their feet like this

Would let their nails look like this

What gives?
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1171 on: October 24, 2023, 10:31:50 AM »
Calvin Johnson was actually a wide receiver, second overall pick in the 2007 draft and one of the greatest of all time (he is in the pro football hall of fame).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Johnson

He set a record for most receiving yards in a season, I think it might still stand.

Yeah that’s what I’m saying. Chris Johnson/CJ2K ran a 4.21 and I think Deion sanders did around that as well. No way she ran that fast.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1172 on: October 24, 2023, 12:48:04 PM »

I’ve run into some getbiggers in real life. It’s a combination of excitement and dread. I’m sure seeing Bhanks was a laugh inducing riot!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1173 on: October 24, 2023, 01:00:28 PM »
I’ve run into some getbiggers in real life. It’s a combination of excitement and dread. I’m sure seeing Bhanks was a laugh inducing riot!

Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1174 on: October 24, 2023, 02:15:33 PM »
Read the posts of 165-lb bench press champion Walter Sobchak, or JustPlaneJane. These scumbags are attacking my family. I draw the line at families.

You, joswift, or SF1900 would NEVER attack families. ANY attacks on me are fair game. NO worries there. If I EVER talked shit about your family to my face, the LEAST I would expect is a slap.  :) ;D

Like XFAXTOR, I feel that the evidence points to JustPlaneJane being a man. So keep in mind: I felt I was talking to a man.

No one has posted anything absolutely confirming JPJ is female. Can I accept that it's up in the air? Yes, illuminati. But JPJ has posted photos that can be easily faked. JPJ talks about XFACTOR's wife's infidelity like a man would. What woman would rub that in a man's face, and call his hot wife ugly? That's how a MAN would talk, as XFACTOR said.

In person, JustPlaneJane would apologize to XFACTOR *fast*.

But look, illuminati:
That's not the issue [JPJ's sex]. It's the sprint claims I'm calling out.

I PM'd OneMoreRep to send him $2,000 USD in February [after my training/contest with B. Hank is over] to hold in escrow, to challenge JustPlaneJane to a sprint. Even if I lose, it would expose JPJ as a fraud. To me, that's worth it.

Or JPJ proves to be a marginally fast 50-year-old woman man-hands and self-harm cuts all over her forearms. That's fine too. She likely needs my $2K to afford her groceries.

I would also never call you a liar, illuminati. Seems to me you questioned JPJ's sex originally in this thread too.  ;)

But let's say JPJ is a woman, ok? Her sprint times are still made-up bullshit.  :)

Matt - You're taking all this Getbig internet stuff far to personally
I doubt its doing You're mental state any good.

So what if Jane is a woman or as you think a man , who does that remotely affect you're
Day to day life? Other than you being wound up all day & posting on here.

Folk make all sorts of threats & accusations on here all the time , and as for lies
Hell you're battling / squabbling with the biggest liar & bullshit merchant ever on Getbig
Brianna Hanky Panky - why on earth do you entertain that Khvnt  ::)

Over a period of time I've swapped PM's & Emails with Jane & have plenty of pics of the
Same woman in different locations - Her emails read as those of a woman.

Like I've said previously If it is a Man/ scam then its a damn lot of work to keep up
Not only on here but to me & others off of here - & for what reason , I've not been asked
For anything & as far as I know neither has anyone else .

Calm yourself down & let it go, concentrate on your training goals
Forget about Jane & That lying scumbag khvnt Faggott Hanky Panky & that is definitely
Now a shared account you do realise that don't you it couldn't be more obvious
With the change in replies & writing styles - while Jane's has reminded the same.

Oh as for X factor , he was another Gobshite liar & Cuckold & his wife !! She Fucked his best
Friend & Lord knows who else & No i don't find her 'hot' or attractive just a 2 bit cheap
Whore.