Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136668 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1225 on: October 25, 2023, 07:45:35 AM »
Just to be clear.

I represented my country internationally, competed at a national level, and competed against the best in the world since I was a teenager. I’m not bragging about it, I’m proud of it, but it doesn’t define me.

You did none of those things. You stole feet pictures from LauraaLove's Only fans account, and stole a photo from @valeriostefania's visit to the Machiavelli Hotel in Florence, and claimed you owned a home there. You posted a stock photo of London, literally from StockPhotos.com, and a photo of a London, and a photo of the Sherlock Holmes restaurant from Trip Advisor. Who goes outside 50 feet away to take photos like that, who aren't using it for an online review. You should be EAGER to post identifying information like a receipt with a date, but you only have a limited amount of public photos to steal, and know how easy it is to get caught.

You literally posted photos of bodies from three separate women, two of whom have radically different leg sizes.

You will never meet Henda. You put the offer out there, hoping he wouldn't take it / was busy, and it worked. That meeting will NEVER happen.

You talk about my 12s sprint time like any out of shape 60-year-old man would [Walter]. No woman running a 11.11s 100m would question a MAN claiming just outside of 12s. That reaction could only come from someone who doesn't even run. To NORMAL OUT OF SHAPE people, 12s is impressive and needs questioning. An ELITE SPRINTER wouldn't get so defensive about it.

Walter benches 165-lb, but if he claimed 250 [something I can bench for 20 on a good day], I wouldn't spend any time arguing it, because it is so far beneath what I can do.

Of you ran 11.11s [never happened], you wouldn't worry about someone claiming a Top 10% time for a Grade 8 male. That's [12s 100m] only something an out of shape person who never ran would fret over.

Because you never ran, and even when you were capable of COMPLETING a 100m sprint without keeling over, you were never close to 12s. Hence why it's so unbelievable to you. Psychologically, an elite sprinter wouldn't give a shit. And such an athlete would know that 12s is fast, but not remotely unbelievable.

My sincere question is: why are you doing this? I'm assuming that you are between 48 and 65 now, know you are unable to get any sort of athletic accomplishments at your age, and only have anonymous props to bring you any value?

I can tell you MY reason for bringing myself to low level elite strength status is: it's now or never.

What's YOUR reason for your lies?

You are also too stupid to realize that your claims narrow you down to like 200 women, which we can systematically rule out, one by one.

And this guy, who has never left his mommy’s house is telling me what I can and can’t do ?

This loser ?   LOL   Some days Getbig is worth the price of admission !

We can make a cash wager on any claim I've made.

For $500, I'll video myself with $40,000 in Canadian currency.

The fact you question any of this makes you look like a person who had never trained and who works for minimum wage.

Maybe more likely: you just have no ability to save money. God, people are stupid. I'm friend's with a prosecutor's son who said most criminal lawyers want to become judges to get a pension?  ??? OMG, are people retarded? WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE EARNING $500K PER YEAR NEED A PENSION?

Seems like nobody saves the money they make or wants to retire early.

NONE of my non-strength claims are THAT special. The fact you would even question them makes me think you don't even train...

Looking forward to you trying to explain away why you stole OnlyFans feet pictures and posted them.

Also, you should post more stock photos of your trip to London!  ;D

Hey fuckos. 🙋‍♀️

It's 10:44am. Need to wake up for my 6pm deadlift session TOMORROW night [unlike YOU, Jane, who needs to work your 9 to 5 to pay for your groceries].  ;D

Goodnight!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1226 on: October 25, 2023, 07:47:19 AM »

Anatomically they are NOT the same....unless they have figured out how to shorten the 2nd toe

I feel dumber for having entered this thread....so I am off to punch myself in the balls just for posting.

Hahahaha. 😆

Uhh...try STRETCHING THE TOE OUT.

You realize "JustPlaneJane's" feet picture showed up in a reverse image search on a Russian search engine?  ::)

https://yandex.com/images/touch/search?source=collections&url=https%3A%2F%2Favatars.mds.yandex.net%2Fget-images-cbir%2F1666294%2FjdgcekA9Py-fa2MohpjqjA2767%2Forig&rpt=imageview&lr=20980&redircnt=1698222767.1&cbir_id=1666294%2FjdgcekA9Py-fa2MohpjqjA2767

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1227 on: October 25, 2023, 07:47:25 AM »
I don’t know if this can be dismissed so easily. Both feet have toes that have red nail polish.

what are the chances of that being a coincidence?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: October 25, 2023, 07:48:19 AM »
I don’t know if this can be dismissed so easily. Both feet have toes that have red nail polish.

Yeah.

Ironically just like Chaos needed upside down coffee cup, bikini, and lingerie photos from me to approve my account.    🤣

I send that old slaphound swimming and lifting pics and videos, probably the only way he ever sees a female body under 300 lbs.

<Joking - never seen his wife>

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1229 on: October 25, 2023, 07:50:10 AM »
You did none of those things. You stole feet pictures from LauraaLove's Only fans account, and stole a photo from @valeriostefania's visit to the Machiavelli Hotel in Florence, and claimed you owned a home there. You posted a stock photo of London, literally from StockPhotos.com, and a photo of a London, and a photo of the Sherlock Holmes restaurant from Trip Advisor. Who goes outside 50 feet away to take photos like that, who aren't using it for an online review. You should be EAGER to post identifying information like a receipt with a date, but you only have a limited amount of public photos to steal, and know how easy it is to get caught.

You literally posted photos of bodies from three separate women, two of whom have radically different leg sizes.

You will never meet Henda. You put the offer out there, hoping he wouldn't take it / was busy, and it worked. That meeting will NEVER happen.

You talk about my 12s sprint time like any out of shape 60-year-old man would [Walter]. No woman running a 11.11s 100m would question a MAN claiming just outside of 12s. That reaction could only come from someone who doesn't even run. To NORMAL OUT OF SHAPE people, 12s is impressive and needs questioning. An ELITE SPRINTER wouldn't get so defensive about it.

Walter benches 165-lb, but if he claimed 250 [something I can bench for 20 on a good day], I wouldn't spend any time arguing it, because it is so far beneath what I can do.

Of you ran 11.11s [never happened], you wouldn't worry about someone claiming a Top 10% time for a Grade 8 male. That's [12s 100m] only something an out of shape person who never ran would fret over.

Because you never ran, and even when you were capable of COMPLETING a 100m sprint without keeling over, you were never close to 12s. Hence why it's so unbelievable to you. Psychologically, an elite sprinter wouldn't give a shit. And such an athlete would know that 12s is fast, but not remotely unbelievable.

My sincere question is: why are you doing this? I'm assuming that you are between 48 and 65 now, know you are unable to get any sort of athletic accomplishments at your age, and only have anonymous props to bring you any value?

I can tell you MY reason for bringing myself to low level elite strength status is: it's now or never.

What's YOUR reason for your lies?

You are also too stupid to realize that your claims narrow you down to like 200 women, which we can systematically rule out, one by one.

We can make a cash wager on any claim I've made.

For $500, I'll video myself with $40,000 in Canadian currency.

The fact you question any of this makes you look like a person who had never trained and who works for minimum wage.

Maybe more likely: you just have no ability to save money. God, people are stupid. I'm friend's with a prosecutor's son who said most criminal lawyers want to become judges to get a pension?  ??? OMG, are people retarded? WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE EARNING $500K PER YEAR NEED A PENSION?

Seems like nobody saves the money they make or wants to retire early.

NONE of my non-strength claims are THAT special. The fact you would even question them makes me think you don't even train...

Looking forward to you trying to explain away why you stole OnlyFans feet pictures and posted them.

Also, you should post more stock photos of your trip to London!  ;D

Hey fuckos. 🙋‍♀️

It's 10:44am. Need to wake up for my 6pm deadlift session TOMORROW night [unlike YOU, Jane, who needs to work your 9 to 5 to pay for your groceries].  ;D

Goodnight!

You are full of shit. You are absolutely just making shit up now.

Get a job you creepy lowlife bum.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1230 on: October 25, 2023, 07:54:02 AM »
what are the chances of that being a coincidence?

I think you might have missed Dave’s sarcasm.

You know, because whomever owns those feet (cute feet I suppose ?) ended up in a reverse suplex, super heavy duty Russian internet OnlyFans reverse image search engine….

Tits is mentally retarded.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1231 on: October 25, 2023, 07:54:41 AM »
Yeah.

Ironically just like Chaos needed upside down coffee cup, bikini, and lingerie photos from me to approve my account.    🤣

I send that old slaphound swimming and lifting pics and videos, probably the only way he ever sees a female body under 300 lbs.

<Joking - never seen his wife>

You'll never be able to post any photo unless you are very careful to make sure it can't be searched anywhere.

Anything you post will show up in reverse image searches like www.tineye.com.

This could be resolved now if you literally posted a 5-second video of your legs again with a sign that says "JustPlaneJane".

That can't/won't happen because you are limited to photos you can carefully steal.

Yeah, these feet look nothing the same.

And why did you post a stock photo of London?

::)

Literally down to the birthmark:

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1232 on: October 25, 2023, 07:54:55 AM »

Literally LOL’d

Matt, you are a crazy SOB and I enjoy your postings on these here forums  ;D

I literally laughed out loud just now too. Was scrolling in the passenger seat of a car and it caught me off guard. Can't lie, it's possibly the greatest haircut I've ever seen. Matt got a Hankins Special.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1233 on: October 25, 2023, 08:07:23 AM »
I think you might have missed Dave’s sarcasm.

You know, because whomever owns those feet (cute feet I suppose ?) ended up in a reverse suplex, super heavy duty Russian internet OnlyFans reverse image search engine….

Tits is mentally retarded.

The legs look bang-on to me, and did come up in reverse image searches. But hey - you may have an identical twin with knobby knees, bent toes, and 20" thighs out there.

So - I guess I have to side with you.

In that case, I only have two questions for you:

[1] You said you were German, and ran the 100m in 11.11s. So which one of the 12 ethnically German women in history who ran that fast are you, Jane? Or did all your world record times not get recorded? If so - shit that sucks!

[2] Why did you post a photo from StockPhotos.com when you were in London? Wouldn't it make more sense to just take some photos?

And...as a third question: have you posted anything that can be independently verified by anyone? Or we just have to "trust" you on this?

OH - and [this one is important.  ;D

[4] Given that you were only 0.12s slower than Usain Bolt's 40-yard dash time on your first try ever running that short a distance...do you believe you could have beaten Bolt on your second attempt, or had you trained for shorter sprints?

Inquiring minds want to know!

OH, AND:

I'm putting $2,000 USD up to do the 100m against you, knowing you can win.

Are you up for this?

If not, how much $$$ would you do it for?

?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1234 on: October 25, 2023, 08:17:10 AM »
It's possible that two women have the same foot and toe size, thin skin, birthmarks, knobby knees, and curled big toes.

But I'm curious if these hands look the same:

^ Hand wrinkles look similar, but I didn't find that one in any searches.

JustPlaneJane's gym looks like Atomic Athlete Gym in Austin, Texas.

I found that hand photo when I searched for the Machiavelli Hotel Facebook page photos. And the lady above, Stefania Valeria, was conclusively at that hotel, and takes similar pictures:

One thing I will say is this:

JustPlaneJane won't be confirming ANYTHING, aside from posting to a few individuals.

Anything she posts here will be uncovered as a fraud. So no. She will continue to "prove" her claims to individual members, but, ultimately no proof will be given...for anything.

Did JustPlaneJane really claim to have a home in Florence? Or was XFACTOR mistaken?  ???

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1235 on: October 25, 2023, 08:19:15 AM »
Christ Matt, you are really triggered by arguments with women, you might wanna look into that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1236 on: October 25, 2023, 08:22:49 AM »
Near my house in Florence.

Ah!!

Answered my own question.  :)

So your drink from the terrace of the Hotel Machiavelli Palace where hundreds of people post pictures from and are plastered all over Google was sort of a "Stay-cation" then?

That's cool.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1237 on: October 25, 2023, 08:27:06 AM »
Christ Matt, you are really triggered by arguments with women, you might wanna look into that.

I'm thinking JPJ is a Walter gimmick. He attacks my family, and hence my anger. Yeah, that triggers. Plus: lies don't help...anyone. I think lies hurt all of us.

Everyone else here is cool with me.

Also: although I can't deny JPJ *may* be a woman, she sure AF never ran that 4.33s dash time! That was my major inquiry. Not as much the gender aspect.

I truly don't know any woman that mealy mouthed. Do you? I mean, calling XFACTOR's wife's ugly, and a whore?  ???

If she did cheat, ok, that justifies the whore comment...but ugly...really?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1238 on: October 25, 2023, 08:27:26 AM »
You'll never be able to post any photo unless you are very careful to make sure it can't be searched anywhere.

Anything you post will show up in reverse image searches like www.tineye.com.

This could be resolved now if you literally posted a 5-second video of your legs again with a sign that says "JustPlaneJane".

That can't/won't happen because you are limited to photos you can carefully steal.

Yeah, these feet look nothing the same.

And why did you post a stock photo of London?

::)

Literally down to the birthmark:

Tits, you stalking me with your childish retarded ranting and raving won’t change the fact that everything you posted is a blatant and obvious lie.

I did post a photo of me in a dress, holding a sign with my name and date on it when I first joined and was made to confirm my account.

If it is good enough for the Moderators, who the fuck cares what some club-footed, broke, retard thinks ?

Certainly not me.

Everything you posted is bullshit. The photos from London, there are a number of them, were not stock images. I know that is hard for you to comprehend, not because you don’t want to, you just crave the attention even though you look like a fool.

Tits, do you want me to start scanning old newspaper articles about my track and field career and post them ? Do you promise not to CRY any more than usual !

LOL

Pathetic little manlet. Uses steroids for 20 years to lift like a high school kid. It’s no wonder your mommy doesn’t let you go anywhere else but Subway.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: October 25, 2023, 08:31:22 AM »
Ah!!

Answered my own question.  :)

So your drink from the terrace of the Hotel Machiavelli Palace where hundreds of people post pictures from and are plastered all over Google was sort of a "Stay-cation" then?

That's cool.

The photo with the amphitheater is Fiezole.

North of Florence.

So what have you proven ? That I was definitely in Italy and own a home there !    Hahahahaha !

At what point does a mental retard start to become slightly self-aware ? You are a moron.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1240 on: October 25, 2023, 08:33:11 AM »
Tits, you stalking me with your childish retarded ranting and raving won’t change the fact that everything you posted is a blatant and obvious lie.

I did post a photo of me in a dress, holding a sign with my name and date on it when I first joined and was made to confirm my account.

If it is good enough for the Moderators, who the fuck cares what some club-footed, broke, retard thinks ?

Certainly not me.

Everything you posted is bullshit. The photos from London, there are a number of them, were not stock images. I know that is hard for you to comprehend, not because you don’t want to, you just crave the attention even though you look like a fool.

Tits, do you want me to start scanning old newspaper articles about my track and field career and post them ? Do you promise not to CRY any more than usual !

LOL

Pathetic little manlet. Uses steroids for 20 years to lift like a high school kid. It’s no wonder your mommy doesn’t let you go anywhere else but Subway.

You posted two photos from London - the one I posted, and an outside view of the Sherlock Holmes restaurant. Hundreds of those are all over Trip Advisor.

You and Walter both post vague shit, claim it as evidence, repeat it, and sort of hope people believe you.

I need to start sprinting again.

Would you be open to beating me and taking my money in an OFFICIAL wager? No more talking - a real contest where REAL proof must be posted. Nothing you have ever posted proves anything. It's all vague shit you can fake.

Why don't you have your competitor stars?  ::) Because you won't send ACTUAL EVIDENCE to OneMoreRep.

So...HOW MUCH MONEY would be worth your while? Ron should be able to hold it in escrow if I pay him a fee. I don't see why not.

How much money would it take you to do this bet with me?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: October 25, 2023, 08:35:29 AM »

Because when he argued with Walter last year, Walter made him have a breakdown and Tits literally admitting to staying up all night CRYING.

“What’s wrong with mommy’s wittle boy ?”

“Did the bad men on that website hurt you again wittle one ?”

“Come here, Mommy will fix you.”

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1242 on: October 25, 2023, 08:37:51 AM »
The photo with the amphitheater is Fiezole.

North of Florence.

So what have you proven ? That I was definitely in Italy and own a home there !    Hahahahaha !

At what point does a mental retard start to become slightly self-aware ? You are a moron.

I didn't "prove" you own a home there, dipshit.

My question is:
So you own a home in Florence, but spend money to vacation a few miles away for some reason? Makes as much sense as anything you said.

You posted the Machiavelli Hotel photo while claiming to own a home in Florence, purposely to make people think it was a photo of you at your Florence home. You didn't think anyone would track down the location of it, but when you are a piece of shit, that's what happens.

Yeah, you spend money on hotels to be a few miles away from where you live.  :P

How much money would I need to put up for you to win by beating me in a 100m sprint race?

Just give me the figure here. Walter said $2,000 USD. Is that good?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1243 on: October 25, 2023, 08:40:32 AM »
Because when he argued with Walter last year, Walter made him have a breakdown and Tits literally admitting to staying up all night CRYING.

“What’s wrong with mommy’s wittle boy ?”

“Did the bad men on that website hurt you again wittle one ?”

“Come here, Mommy will fix you.”

Where are you making this shit up from?

Here, I'll grab a grand I have in a drawer and post a photo now, then I'm sleeping, while you go on your phone on break at your job that you need to pay your rent.

What do you want me to write on the note?

How much money would you be willing to bet you can beat me at the 100m?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1244 on: October 25, 2023, 08:49:27 AM »
Near my house in Florence.

Great shots.

I went to Florence yesterday. Just a day trip. Snapped these when I was there:

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #1245 on: October 25, 2023, 08:49:59 AM »
He’s still lying and now foaming at the mouth over his retard self proclaimed internet detective skills.

Not one thing he has claimed about me has been true or accurate.

His intention here is only to make every thread solely about him. He did the same last summer on his failed steroid thread. He’s long past boring and you can easily see his puppet master’s strings.

Sorry for getting dragged into another thread that Tits ruined. He’s really become a joke. The good thing with a retard like that is that it won’t be difficult to push him over the edge into self harm !

JPJ - you are good people in my book- I think most people reading this thread are thinking "WTF Matt??"

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1246 on: October 25, 2023, 08:54:27 AM »
I didn't "prove" you own a home there, dipshit.

My question is:
So you own a home in Florence, but spend money to vacation a few miles away for some reason? Makes as much sense as anything you said.

You posted the Machiavelli Hotel photo while claiming to own a home in Florence, purposely to make people think it was a photo of you at your Florence home. You didn't think anyone would track down the location of it, but when you are a piece of shit, that's what happens.

Yeah, you spend money on hotels to be a few miles away from where you live.  :P

How much money would I need to put up for you to win by beating me in a 100m sprint race?

Just give me the figure here. Walter said $2,000 USD. Is that good?

You are mentally retarded.

I posted my hand because EXACTLY like you, XCuck and Primehomosexual were claiming I was a man.

Retards and homos of a feather stick together.

And if you had half a brain in your head, you would know exactly why a single woman doesn’t fly all over the U.S. or Europe meeting random strangers (men) off the internet.

Because there are creepy, broke, dumb, stalker weirdos like you out there. Now go ask Josh what your next reply should be. Maybe later today I will send you both $1.00 for your Subway Club cards.

Loser.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1247 on: October 25, 2023, 08:59:44 AM »
JPJ - you are good people in my book- I think most people reading this thread are thinking "WTF Matt??"

Right...

If you're asking me why I'm so bent on this, it's because JPJ is a piece of shit. Go read what JPJ said about XFAXTOR's wife. Utter trash comments from JPJ.

JustPlaneJane claimed to be a German-born sprinter who ran the 100m in 11.11s, MajorDomo. Only 12 ethnically German women have ever done that. I listed them and asked JPJ to address that, and she skirted the matter.

Anyway, no one here believes HER claims. Some may wonder why I'm so focused on proving her to be a liar, but not one person here believes her claims.

But I'm going to ask you right now, and would appreciate a straight answers from you, MajorDomo:

[1] Do you think JustPlaneJane ran the 100m sprint in 11.11s? Something that under 200 women have ever done, in history?

[2] Do you believe JustPlaneJane ran the 40-yard dash in 4.33s? I will remind you that USAIN BOLT ran it in 4.22s, and no woman is on record running it faster than 4.44s that I am aware of.

So...I'd love to know, MajorDomo. Because I don't believe you believe those claims.

JPJ *may* be a woman though. I'd personally bet money against that, but...I don't know.

Please answer my two questions. I'd like to know what you think.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1248 on: October 25, 2023, 09:00:58 AM »
It’s probably for Halloween. Matt wouldnt pay for a hair transplant.

Oh I hadn't thought of that.

Matt - in honor of this thread, Halloween, and your new haircut I think you should go as GI Jane for your Halloween costume. If you posted pictures of yourself in that outfit you'd totally own this thread!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1249 on: October 25, 2023, 09:01:09 AM »

He demands to know why I don’t flood Getbig with my personal information. Seeing as I am a single woman and he thinks that is his right to demand that.

Not realizing that people like him are the exact reason why Princess L and Chaos told me not to post personal information on here in the first place.

Trust me, if I had a dick I would post pics of it in every thread I could. I would send PM photos of my dick to random Getbiggers every day. In fact all of my posts would have a huge picture of my dick in them just for all the closet homos like Matt Canning.

And now to try to get more attention Tits wants to set up another “challenge”. He cannot begin to comprehend how creepy he is.