Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136669 times)

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1175 on: October 24, 2023, 02:43:27 PM »
C'mon Matt - JPJ is a fun member of this board. If your plan is to run off each and every female who ever visits here- then you have a good start.

If she embellishes, or not, so what?  I  follow GetBig to see the pics and read the jokes - I'll bet a lot of others do too.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1176 on: October 24, 2023, 02:45:55 PM »
C'mon Matt - JPJ is a fun member of this board. If your plan is to run off each and every female who ever visits here- then you have a good start.

If she embellishes, or not, so what?  I  follow GetBig to see the pics and read the jokes - I'll bet a lot of others do too.

Christ - thank you - at least someone else gets it
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1177 on: October 24, 2023, 02:47:12 PM »
Is XFactor coming back?

His owning was pretty tame by the standards of getbig.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #1178 on: October 24, 2023, 02:48:30 PM »
Oh as for X factor , he was another Gobshite liar & Cuckold & his wife !! She Fucked his best
Friend & Lord knows who else & No i don't find her 'hot' or attractive just a 2 bit cheap
Whore.

murdering whore, to b precise

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1179 on: October 24, 2023, 02:50:30 PM »
Actually it's more Matt not accepting he's gay.

I have suspected this. His obsession with dick size (which his I believe was confirmed to be pretty teeny tiny) is disturbing.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1180 on: October 24, 2023, 02:50:41 PM »
murdering whore, to b precise

Oh !! Missed that part ??

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1181 on: October 24, 2023, 03:05:12 PM »

I'm guessing abortions and/or vaccines

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1182 on: October 24, 2023, 03:12:55 PM »
Is XFactor coming back?

His owning was pretty tame by the standards of getbig.

When was he owned? Is there a thread I can search for? Always figured he was fos

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1183 on: October 24, 2023, 03:28:06 PM »
I think he would have continued posting after the "outing" if people hadn't started messaging his wife.

Tbh I don’t blame him.  The moment people from the internet start messaging my friends & family is the moment I log out and never look back. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1184 on: October 24, 2023, 03:31:02 PM »

Hopefully he will enlighten us .

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1185 on: October 24, 2023, 03:41:43 PM »
When was he owned? Is there a thread I can search for? Always figured he was fos

There wasn't really a single  thread, it was all scattered across several random ones.

His real name was exposed, so was his work place and a bunch of personal facebook stuff. He wasn't quite the jet setter he made out.

He got a lot of shit for a work pic (chrome dome under ballons on the right) He claimed something like being one of the partner or CEO running the company, but he was just another random employee stuck in back for company pics. At best he was in charge of a small sales division.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #1186 on: October 24, 2023, 03:42:43 PM »

yes - she rips life from the womb.. that takes a special kind of reprobate 

Abortion saves me tax dollars and my wife makes $190k a year at the sexual health unit here doing them.  We are winning on that note.

As I sit in Tap Dance class now watching my daughter sipping my latte my wife is slaughtering them all.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1187 on: October 24, 2023, 03:58:15 PM »

Just to be clear.

I represented my country internationally, competed at a national level, and competed against the best in the world since I was a teenager. I’m not bragging about it, I’m proud of it, but it doesn’t define me.

And this guy, who has never left his mommy’s house is telling me what I can and can’t do ?

This loser ?   LOL   Some days Getbig is worth the price of admission !

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1188 on: October 24, 2023, 04:08:06 PM »
Cool.

So which one of the 12 ethnically German women in world history who ran the 100m in 11.11s or faster are you, you lying sack of shit?  ::)

Katrin KRABBE
6'0"

Verena SAILER
5'5"

Rebekka HAASE
5'7"

Gina LÜCKENKEMPER       "Getbigger-worthy"
5'6"

Tatjana PINTO
5'7'

Melanie PASCHKE
5'6"

Andrea PHILIPP
[Unknown]

Alexandra BURGHARDT
6'0"

Lisa MAYER
5'7"

Heike DRECHSLER
5'11"

Sina SCHIELKE
5'6.5"

Malaika MIHAMBO
5'7"

Yasmin KWADWO
5'7"

Laura MÜLLER
5'8"

So are you Katrin Krabbe, Alexandra Burghardt, or Heike Drechsler [she's 5'11", but...close enough].

You'd literally just have to just cross-reference these women with which ones ran the 40-yard dash with Calvin Johnson. Oh - if you weren't lying about EVERYTHING. ::)

Did you ever think when you were performing these #1 to #100 fastest woman in history sprint times at the "Olympic Trials", to have anyone log your amazing times?  ::)

As for MINE, you stupid fuck, call the Lakehead District School Board, or Ecole Gron Morgan Public School, and ask for the results of the city's/school's track and field results in 1996.

My 12s or 12.5s time WAS recorded. My time wows you because you could never do it. People at the level you claim to be wouldn't question some dude who was school champion.

I personally couldn't give a shit about your paltry [lie] 309x3 deadlift claim. Why the fuck would you take a picture deadlifting 95-lb if you can pull closer to 350?  ::)

I called you out on it because you are claiming to weigh as much as an anorexic woman who needs to take a shit. Women with BMI's of 17.5 don't deadlift three plates for reps.  ::)

Your claim would be on par with a 175-lb man deadlifting 600 or something. Utterly absurd. Like everything you claim.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1189 on: October 24, 2023, 08:33:24 PM »
Hey Matt, if Jane really is a dude, how big do you think his cock is?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1190 on: October 24, 2023, 08:50:09 PM »
Just to be clear.

I represented my country internationally, competed at a national level, and competed against the best in the world since I was a teenager. I’m not bragging about it, I’m proud of it, but it doesn’t define me.

And this guy, who has never left his mommy’s house is telling me what I can and can’t do ?

Well, never forget that you raise egg laying hens, Miss Jane!   ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1191 on: October 24, 2023, 09:39:45 PM »
Well, never forget that you raise egg laying hens, Miss Jane!   ;D

Hi Mr. Scott !   🙋‍♀️

Yes, I still have seven chickens, one passed away in the summer heat. I get about 3-4 eggs a day and give them away mostly. I did have a new, bigger, better chicken run constructed for me. It is really nice. I think I am going to get two white chickens, I don’t have any white ones right now.

Definitely let me know when you will be in AZ. If it is during cold weather season, I can meet in either the Valley or in Tucson. My preference would be to meet at my house so you can see my Trophy Room. Apparently people have given me hundreds of trophies, medals, and plaques for running slow and long jumping short distances. On the other hand, I will take you to Subway and splurge on a 6” Tuna Sandwich for you !

Hope you’re doing well, things are good here. Talk to you soon !

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1192 on: October 25, 2023, 01:59:27 AM »
So here's what we know:
The pic below is your arm
You own a house in Florence
You own a house in Hawaii
You are beautiful and hotter than my wife
Tried posting pics but it wouldn't work
Tried again wouldn't work
You post on a site everyday as a woman with guys you feel are very creepy
Sent pics to Chaos

LOL...did this idiot actually claim that?

Is JustPlaneJane claiming that picture in Florence is from their home?  Because it's not - it's from the terrace of the Machiavelli Hotel - hundreds of people post pics from there. Here:

From what I can tell, JustPlaneJane grabs photos from Trip Advisor and shares them. They are hard to track, because you have to go through them manually.

But there are only a few thousand. If you go through them all, eventually you will find photos, if someone stole them.

If you just search around, you can see who posts photos in what style, then go check their socials for any matches. Such as:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeERpKMqfPh/

^ Even the hand wrinkles look the same. But I'll check more closely.

Also, it explains what Kwon said about the feet being dolled up, but not the hands. Same for this Stefania chick, with the done-up toenails:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmlpVi8hLE_/

And she wears a watch on the same hand:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz7co93IxeN/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck8YlafJCCd/

Who wears a watch anymore? Lol. I'd love to know the percentage.

P
She posts leg pictures from similar angles:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxm1jziIgye/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwWXu4ZphGJ/

Similar lines on the arm:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp7da7enPoR/

And that Valeria lady has definitely been to the Machiavelli Hotel:

I'll post what else I found tomorrow, and see what JustPlaneJane says in the meantime. 😂

But JustPlaneJane stole her feet pictures from another source. Which explains why "JustPlaneJane's" forearms are the same size as her legs.  ::) Not to mention the woman deadlifting ~30-kg / ~65-lb that JPJ posted has much bigger legs than in "their" other pictures.  ::) Also, no one who deadlifts 140kg [309-lb] for three reps would warm up with 65-lb. They would skip right from the empty bar to 135-lb, or not even warm up the bar.

Cool feet. They look remarkably similar to those owned by LauraaLove:

https://yandex.com/images/touch/search?source=collections&url=https%3A%2F%2Favatars.mds.yandex.net%2Fget-images-cbir%2F1666294%2FjdgcekA9Py-fa2MohpjqjA2767%2Forig&rpt=imageview&lr=20980&redircnt=1698222767.1&cbir_id=1666294%2FjdgcekA9Py-fa2MohpjqjA2767

https://onlyfans.com/lauraaloove/media

Most more of "your" pictures for us to make a more thorough examination.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your future meeting with Henda that has never happened yet!

They asked me to run a 40 yard dash
[...]
In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed.

LOL.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1193 on: October 25, 2023, 02:09:50 AM »
There wasn't really a single  thread, it was all scattered across several random ones.

His real name was exposed, so was his work place and a bunch of personal facebook stuff. He wasn't quite the jet setter he made out.

He got a lot of shit for a work pic (chrome dome under ballons on the right) He claimed something like being one of the partner or CEO running the company, but he was just another random employee stuck in back for company pics. At best he was in charge of a small sales division.

Is there a thread where he was exposed?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1194 on: October 25, 2023, 02:10:52 AM »
Has anyone watched "The Chase" [1994] with Charlie Sheen. I seem to remember it being good, but I wasn't watching it closely, and that was 29 years ago.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1195 on: October 25, 2023, 02:40:59 AM »
Just to be clear.

No, you didn't.

Every single woman in history who has ran a 100m in 11.11s has been recorded and logged.  ::)

We can go through each of them one by one if you want to, you dumb shit.

I can also pull out ten grand and upload a video of it if you want. I have NO problem proving my claims.

I'll bet you FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS RIGHT NOW that I can show you me sitting next to forty grand cash by March 1st. That's when my GIC comes due, so I can pull it out and take videos before bringing it back to the bank.

I can put in escrow with OneMoreRep with a little something for him for holding it, if he is willing. I'm basically begging him to do, at this point, this, to show you up.

You utter broke, pathetic fucking loser.

You work a NINE TO FIVE JOB, you fucking loser. 😂

HAHAHAHA, YOU NEED TO WORK A JOB TO MAKE MONEY TO BUY YOUR GROCERIES.

Meanwhile it's 5:30am here and I'm watching Unsolved Mysteries and posting here. But hey - that may be part of the problem. I don't need to punch someone's clock to pay my bills. Broke loser.

Why are you lying to this extent after you've been exposed this badly? You posted photos of "your" feet that you stole from LauraaLove's OnlyFans page, which don't come close to the muscularity of the woman with man hands whose photo you stole, you inconsistent photo-thieving fucking idiot.

I say this still saying you are a man / likely a second account by Walter Sobchak, who "verifies" all of your claims 😂 that I'd smash you to bits and pieces if I ever saw you in person, in a match refereed by Getbig's own uber-talented super moderator OneMoreRep!  :) He knows the fight game.

I'm telling you right now, you'd be on the ground bleeding in 12 seconds, Walter. But...we know that.  :)

Speaking of OneMoreRep: I offered to send him $2K USD in February to challenge you in a sprint match. WALTER [you?] SAID YOU WOULD RACE SOMEONE FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY.

[side note: Walter thinks $2K is big money. 😂]

Why are you taking a photo of me from the fake pandemic when gyms here were closed?  ::) How about post one from yesterday instead:

Rather than this old one you intentionally use to make your pathetic case. 😂

That's a good photo of me. my arms look great there. We lose that crisp shape as we get older, unfortunately.

Not in IFBB pro terms. I meant for getting blowjobs. Here's another good one of me:

170-lb = better face, faster [unlike you who is WOWED by a male 12s 100m sprint time  ::)].
200-lb = better physique, slower, fatter face.

It's a trade-off...that's why I'm going to 185-lb in the Spring.

Have Walter [you?] post a face pic. He knows he'd be ran off the board in embarrassment if one ever leaked.

Oh - I GOT WALTER SOBCHAK'S HAIRSTYLE TODAY!

Hahahaha!!! I love it! 😄

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1196 on: October 25, 2023, 02:55:38 AM »
Impressive detective work with the OnlyFans feet for sure.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1197 on: October 25, 2023, 03:04:50 AM »
Impressive detective work with the OnlyFans feet for sure.

King Matt is now Matt Holmes!

Quite the Sleuth!
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1198 on: October 25, 2023, 03:06:25 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

I LOVE THIS HAIRCUT!

PS - I know joswift has me on Ignore, but I'm curious about something, just in general: as a man who literally has a physique VASTLY superior to pro athletes literally half his age, who is handsome, and in this politically volatile / anti-marriage climate...has he posted how he has managed to stay married?  ??? I admire that he hasn't been tempted by his no doubt numerous options [no homo]. I was somewhat baffled by it.

I know wes said he himself got more ass than a toilet seat [hopefully before he was married, but he didn't say...so you never know.  ;D]. I have found some women like size, some like leanness, and some like both...but I have always found that bodybuilding/muscular men with good faces have a LOT of options in terms of fucking.

I have a friend with a similar look to joswift [5'11", 205-lb and jacked...ripped, but not contest level...probably what joswift would look like at 220 or so], and let me tell you:

He CRUSHES ass.

And only recently [by his late thirties] was he able to finally settle down because of it. Assuming he's even loyal to his wife after banging 150 chick's before her.

I admire how men with a lot of female options can stay married/loyal.

I don't know...in this day and age, I'm just intrigued by that. I respect that. Infidelity is way too easy and common these days.

Men who look like Walter Sobchak have fewer options, which is why he won't post pictures. But I LOVE his hairstyle! I may keep it for a while!  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1199 on: October 25, 2023, 03:07:46 AM »
;D ;D ;D

I LOVE THIS HAIRCUT!

PS - I know joswift has me on Ignore, but I'm curious about something, just in general: as a man who literally has a physique VASTLY superior to pro athletes literally half his age, who is handsome, and in this politically volatile / anti-marriage climate...has he posted how he has managed to stay married?  ??? I admire that he hasn't been tempted by his no doubt numerous options [no homo]. I was somewhat baffled by it.

I know wes said he himself got more ass than a toilet seat [hopefully before he was married, but he didn't say...so you never know.  ;D]. I have found some women like size, some like leanness, and some like both...but I have always found that bodybuilding/muscular men with good faces have a LOT of options in terms of fucking.

I have a friend with a similar look to joswift [5'11", 205-lb and jacked...ripped, but not contest level...probably what joswift would look like at 220 or so], and let me tell you:

He CRUSHES ass.

And only recently [by his late thirties] was he able to finally settle down because of it. Assuming he's even loyal to his wife after banging 150 chick's before her.

I admire how men with a lot of female options can stay married/loyal.

I don't know...in this day and age, I'm just intrigued by that. I respect that. Infidelity is way too easy and common these days.

QUOTING this so more people see it and can forward it to Joswift
Q