Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136447 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1300 on: October 26, 2023, 09:56:29 AM »
Near my house in Florence.

Great picture "proving" you own a home in Florence.

A shadow is supposed to be you?? Hahahahaha ok squadfather
I’m starting to feel bad for you here.

LOL. No shit.

JustPlaneJane - so you won't post any more evidence to settle this, because it's not worth it for you to do that for me, but you will spend much MORE time replying to post after post? That makes a whole lotta sense.  ::)

Post irrefutable proof, and the matter is completely closed. You claimed you can deadlift 309x3.

OK...so since you ALREADY posted a deadlift pic with your monster 85-lb deadlift [makes NO sense for a woman that strong to warm up with 85, because she'd skip from the empty bar to 135], so just post one doing a 300 deadlift, and blur your face.

Easy. Takes literally 90 seconds. And settles the matter and shows your strength at the time. You have a few Simp fanboys here now, but EVERYONE will believe you if you do that.

But you won't take that 90 seconds, since you're lying, but you'll take five minutes to reply to me saying I'm not worth the time. 😆 🤣 😂
Right...

And it's not just ME who knows you are full of shit. We can't share PM's here, but I can screenshot it for you, and erase the names of those who don't believe you, who have PM'd me. So do it for THEM. But you can't, because you are full of shit.

Then on the next page of this thread, JustPlaneJane posts a photo from the terrace of the Machiavelli Hotel Palace, which is available to guests only, and is HEAVILY booked.

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1301 on: October 26, 2023, 09:56:42 AM »
Make Canada Great Again

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1302 on: October 26, 2023, 10:07:21 AM »
Do you have any idea how hilarious this haircut is?

People see me from a distance, and immediately assume I'm a bald man. Then if they are in closer proximity, they see clear follicles growing. More than once, I'll catch someone in the moment they notice the follicles. And that's why this haircut is hilarious.

That, and my hair grows back first. I'll have enough hair again by the second week of December. But I may extend it. It will be winter time then, and most people are wearing hats a lot anyway.

No, I did not lose a bet, lol.

I've already gotten the reaction I expected/enjoy, but it will be hilarious for the next month or so, until my hair grows back.

LOL. I know it's hilarious. I just think that it's nutty. LMAO. Shows you have a sense of humour.

Listen, mate. Can I level with you about this whole JustPlainJne thing? I'll be completely frank with you, so please don't get offended and at least listen to what I've got to say. I get it - you're trying to expose them. Trying to call them out and provide more information/details/whatever. Can you please just drop it, mate? Seriously. Don't consier me a bad guy for asking you to do that. I just think that you're going a little overboard and overworking your brain. I mean: you said you looked through thousands of fucking images LOL in order to find some kind of similarities or reverse searches or whatever the hell it is.

Matt: are you listening to yourself, mate? Seriously: I don't mean this bad but you're acting like a nutjob. Seriously.

Look at it this way: whoever they are: they provided their information to the moderators and whatever the rules were about upside down cups or whatever. It's not just Walter they've had dealings with. Henda, Darren, and probably others. Henda has confirmed and vouched for them. I seriously think you're taking this a little OTT.

There's no way you're going to convince them to post their identity on this board. What if they work a sensitive job or there's other issues in their life that require confidence? What if those fingers holding that glass are due to their job needing to use their hands in a way that requires nails be short? These kinds of jobs exist for women, too.

I mean it, Matt: you're acting a bit like a prick about this talking about sending OMR money and the like. It's offputting compared to your usual posts which can be enjoyable when you post about BB history and provide details from your memory (which is fantastic) in them. I'd like to see more shit like that. This thread is not doing you justice, guy. I hope you read this and consider what I said. Thanks.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1303 on: October 26, 2023, 10:09:28 AM »
The photo with the amphitheater is Fiezole.

North of Florence.

So what have you proven ? That I was definitely in Italy and own a home there !    Hahahahaha !

At what point does a mental retard start to become slightly self-aware ? You are a moron.

Got it. So...you normally check into a hotel that requires multiple advanced days notice to book, to have a drink on a hot summer day, in a city you live in, where you can go somewhere for free?

Makes a lot of sense. But that's cool.

Heck, even now in October, it takes a few days to make a booking. See attached images below.

But yeah, you decided to go "sightseeing" in a city you own a home in, and pre-book a hotel stay in order to have a drink, rather than in one of the numerous restaurants that are, you know, FREE, and offer the exact same experience to people who actually LIVE in Florence. Which you don't.

Oh, and:

Hi Walter! 🙋‍♂️

But you've learned something valuable here: next time you need a gimmick to defend you, just make reasonable claims, then STFU. You did a pretty good job for over a decade running two accounts, but no one would have given a shit if she just claimed reasonable shit. The 309x3 deadlift for a woman was on par with a 175-lb man deadlifting 600. Rare, but, not too unbelievable. Claiming a 4.33s 40-yard dash for a woman would be like a man claiming a deadlift of 1,150. Literally never been done before by about 4-5%. Don't expect anyone to believe something like THAT. Like come the fuck on, dude.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1304 on: October 26, 2023, 10:19:52 AM »
I have him on ignore every thread I open has
Matt
Matt
Matt
Matt
Matt

down it
Matt

Hey joswift. Like I said -  I like your posts. I read all of them.

So I'm going to say this to you again ONE more time then never say it again:

DON'T OPEN MY FUCKING POSTS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THEM.

Fuck's sake, man. The Ignore feature, AS YOU KNOW, works fine. As long as other users don't quote me. But I've told everyone to limit that, so...that's on them.

And now - you reading my posts is on you.

Like I said, I read ALL of your posts voluntarily. As I may have mentioned, your posts are some of the greatest posts in the history of the board, along with your physique.

You seem to be reading some of mine voluntarily, so...I no longer feel badly about you reading them. I DID feel badly about it, but not anymore, because of the Ignore feature.

I mean? You are doing it by your own choice now. So...I consider that on you.

That said, I strongly encourage you to keep reading some/any [all] of my posts. But let it be known here that it's by your own choice now.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1305 on: October 26, 2023, 10:23:09 AM »

Fuck's sake, man. The Ignore feature, AS YOU KNOW, works fine. As long as other users don't quote me. But I've told everyone to limit that, so...that's on them.

And now - you reading my posts are on you.

Like I said, I read ALL of your posts voluntarily. As I may have mentioned, your posts are some of the greatest posts in the history of the board, along with your physique.

You seem to be reading some of mine voluntarily, so...I no longer feel badly about you reading them. I DID feel badly about it, but not anymore, because of the Ignore feature.

That said, I strongly encourage you to keep reading some/any [all] of my posts. But let it be known here that it's by your own choice now.

Sorry to digress but you know you posted about the balcony of that hotel and how they need to book in advance etc. Reading that, it looks like you can walk into the hotel - go to their sixth floor or whatever it is and go to the bar on the balcony. They mention corporate events and the like. Hotel bars are great places to drink and I don't think in this hotel you mentioned, you need to be a guest to use that bar/balcony. So they coul clearly be staying in their own place and using that hotel for a drink.

I don't know, mate. I'm just being the devil's advocate, here. Like I said: you're going overboard about this.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1306 on: October 26, 2023, 10:25:09 AM »

Jeff is a good guy though
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1307 on: October 26, 2023, 10:27:33 AM »
Because when he argued with Walter last year, Walter made him have a breakdown and Tits literally admitting to staying up all night CRYING.

“What’s wrong with mommy’s wittle boy ?”

“Did the bad men on that website hurt you again wittle one ?”

“Come here, Mommy will fix you.”

No, no.  NO.

I MELTED when I read Walter's posts. Any time some lying fuck claims to be stronger than me who isn't willing to prove it, or attacks my family, etc [is a general piece of shit[, I MELT.

Not cry.

I simply told Walter to post a video of his max bench, and I would do it for 50. As usual, he skirted the challenge. Because he doesn't want to get shown up. Fair enough.

It's still fucking annoying though.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #1308 on: October 26, 2023, 10:30:19 AM »
Matt,

How much can you overhead press with a barbell?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1309 on: October 26, 2023, 10:43:38 AM »
Wait what

Are you saying Jane and Laura are the same person?

The AI reverse image search I used looks through billions of photos, and seems to think so. The legs definitely look the same.

But, I think more importantly, JustPlaneJane posted photos supposedly of her doing deadlifts, and the legs size was far bigger.

JustPlaneJane won't be able to prove any claims or anything, as it will be under too much scrutiny. Someone telling the truth would post irrefutable proof to anyone, if called out.

She always defaults back to claiming she sent something to so and so - but then can't post it here. Or saying she posted multiple photos of London, when she posted two that are similar to hundreds of tourist photos available.

She could settle it to EVERYONE by posting very few pictures, and NOTHING revealing. She [Walter] will not do this. So Jane prefers the current state where at least 50% of the board isn't buying it, when settling it 100% would be pretty easy, and no risk.

Some STILL wouldn't believe JPJ even if full proof was posted. That's how Getbig. But for all intents and purposes, it would be settled.

You could look at it this way:
If it was a crime to pretend to be someone else online, and JPJ had to prove it was her in court, based on everything currently posted, she would lose.

She hasn't come close to meeting a reasonable burden of proof. And that's the standard I have.

Example - if she's online for a few hour stretch, and one of those times, I ask her to post a random photo with a certain pose / sign, or next to a blank note or something [specific], and she did it, the logical conclusion would be:

[1] She's legit.
[2] She [Walter] has access to a friend who could fulfill obscure photo requests, quickly.

Look at XFAXTOR - he posted much more obvious proof he is a real person. JPJ will ALWAYS default back to vague shit that isn't TRUE proof, then says it's not worth her time, while taking much MORE time to post that.  ::)

JPJ will say she doesn't care, because it's just me, but clearly it is not. Half the board doesn't believe her, and 100% of people she is attacking doesn't believe her.

She could settle it in a matter of minutes. Not doing so makes her look like a fraud, even if she real.

Better question to me is why mods allow Walter to have a second account to attack people. IMO, that is a more serious infraction, and should be dealt with by a warning.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1310 on: October 26, 2023, 10:45:22 AM »

Hi Matt!

I’m being forced to read your posts against my will because of a syndrome I have. It’s not something I can change using the ignore function because my condition will not allow me to use that option. I ask that you keep myself, and others like me, in mind when posting. A 3000 word per post limit would be great.

Also JPJ is NOT running a 4.3 today if she said she did it over a decade ago, so you should request that she run a 4.5 today and post that video.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1311 on: October 26, 2023, 10:48:46 AM »
The AI reverse image search I used looks through billions of photos, and seems to think so. The legs definitely look the same.

But, I think more importantly, JustPlaneJane posted photos supposedly of her doing deadlifts, and the legs size was far bigger.

JustPlaneJane won't be able to prove any claims or anything, as it will be under too much scrutiny. Someone telling the truth would post irrefutable proof to anyone, if called out.

She always defaults back to claiming she sent something to so and so - but then can't post it here. Or saying she posted multiple photos of London, when she posted two that are similar to hundreds of tourist photos available.

She could settle it to EVERYONE by posting very few pictures, and NOTHING revealing. She [Walter] will not do this. So Jane prefers the current state where at least 50% of the board isn't buying it, when settling it 100% would be pretty easy, and no risk.

Some STILL wouldn't believe JPJ even if full proof was posted. That's how Getbig. But for all intents and purposes, it would be settled.

You could look at it this way:
If it was a crime to pretend to be someone else online, and JPJ had to prove it was her in court, based on everything currently posted, she would lose.

She hasn't come close to meeting a reasonable burden of proof. And that's the standard I have.

Example - if she's online for a few hour stretch, and one of those times, I ask her to post a random photo with a certain pose / sign, or next to a blank note or something [specific], and she did it, the logical conclusion would be:

[1] She's legit.
[2] She [Walter] has access to a friend who could fulfill obscure photo requests, quickly.

Look at XFAXTOR - he posted much more obvious proof he is a real person. JPJ will ALWAYS default back to vague shit that isn't TRUE proof, then says it's not worth her time, while taking much MORE time to post that.  ::)

JPJ will say she doesn't care, because it's just me, but clearly it is not. Half the board doesn't believe her, and 100% of people she is attacking doesn't believe her.

She could settle it in a matter of minutes. Not doing so makes her look like a fraud, even if she real.

Better question to me is why mods allow Walter to have a second account to attack people. IMO, that is a more serious infraction, and should be dealt with by a warning.

Hi Matt!

Maybe  JPJ isn’t posting proof because she enjoys driving you crazy, (I mean that sounds like something a WOMAN would do, but right?) I’ve heard some say that’s why you shaved your head in full meltdown mode. I defended you and said it was for your Halloween costume but the timing was ironic.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1312 on: October 26, 2023, 10:51:36 AM »
the closet homos like Matt Canning.

^ Only Walter and Jane use my full name. More proof is just Walter - the only board member, conveniently, who supposedly met Jane.  ::)

Walter knows being doxxed would ruin his work life, so he projects that on me. Not grasping that I've made all my comments open and publicly going back years / basically two decades at this point.

Because I have no work pressure. Why the fuck would I care? Walter knows he can't apply any pressure on me, yet for some reason keeps saying my name, which I fins weird.

I think my only solution may be to ask OMR if I can change my user name to "Matt Canning". Because this idiot actually thinks I give a shit about being "doxxed", lmao.

I answer to no one. I need to obviously follow board rules, but I have zero work pressure.

As for getting a job - who the fuck works when they have the income not to?  ??? I guess my dad [he's 64], which I don't understand. But I guess it keeps him grounded.

All the insults against me by JPJ are exactly like Walter's. No ABSOLUTE proof has been given. Just vague shit. Both Jane and Walter have PM'd me giving me personal into of other members. What are the odds that two separate people both have all these same tendencies?

It's Walter.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1313 on: October 26, 2023, 10:56:19 AM »
He demands to know why I don’t flood Getbig with my personal information. Seeing as I am a single woman and he thinks that is his right to demand that.

You haven't met the minimum threshold for ANY FUCKING BODY to know for sure you aren't a fraud, in a matter that could be closed in five minutes if you let ANYONE ELSE dictate the terms of you being real, you fucking idiot.

You default back to vague shit that can be faked.

Here, do this:

Let a neutral board member ask you to post proof that HE would accept as real. If you do that, then it's settled.

Me asking you to post a photo of you deadlifting 300 with your face blurred is just such an example. It reveals NOTHING additional about yourself, and would be pretty solid evidence. It's also something that would be nearly impossible to fake, as less than 0.001% of 6'0" women whose claimed body weight is that of an anorexic holding a shit can do.

So it's not something you'd be able to fake very quickly.

If you do that within 24 hours, I'll accept you.

And I will NEVER mention it again.

Just like this photo of "you":

But we all know you won't, because neither you NOR Walter deadlift 300. But if you did post that, I would accept it. Most on here likely would.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1314 on: October 26, 2023, 11:03:17 AM »
Hi Matt!

Maybe  JPJ isn’t posting proof because she enjoys driving you crazy, (I mean that sounds like something a WOMAN would do, but right?) I’ve heard some say that’s why you shaved your head in full meltdown mode. I defended you and said it was for your Halloween costume but the timing was ironic.

Well - it's working, because I MELT when I read her posts.

I am willing to bet money on any of this. I hate liars.

My $2K USD sprint challenge with her is still on. I know I won't start sprinting again without an incentive. Even losing to grand to her would get me sprinting again.

I'm willing to shell out two grand to her to do that. It's two grand to get me to commit to a sprint training program. That's worth it to me, even if Jane gets to take my money.

It being Halloween was incidental, lol.

Wouldn't I shave ALL my hair off if it was a meltdown?

Who the fuck voluntarily gives themselves a male pattern baldness look?  ;D

Either I lost a bet, or I'm trolling people. But I'm saying: it's the latter. I did not lose a bet.

If I lost a bet, why would I not have a hat on in my gym videos?  ;D

Clearly I WANT to be seen in public with this AMAZING new haircut.  :)

My haircut ****ING ROCKS! I just asked my barber for "The Walter Sobchak Special".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1315 on: October 26, 2023, 11:12:04 AM »
Well - it's working, because I MELT when I read her posts.

I am willing to bet money on any of this. I hate liars.

My $2K USD sprint challenge with her is still on. I know I won't start sprinting again without an incentive. Even losing to grand to her would get me sprinting again.

I'm willing to shell out two grand to her to do that. It's two grand to get me to commit to a sprint training program. That's worth it to me, even if Jane gets to take my money.

It being Halloween was incidental, lol.

Wouldn't I shave ALL my hair off if it was a meltdown?

Who the fuck voluntarily gives themselves a male pattern baldness look?  ;D

Either I lost a bet, or I'm trolling people. But I'm saying: it's the latter. I did not lose a bet.

If I lost a bet, why would I not have a hat on in my gym videos?  ;D

Clearly I WANT to be seen in public with this AMAZING new haircut.  :)

My haircut ****ING ROCKS! I just asked my barber for "The Walter Sobchak Special".

Matt why would a man shave off all his hair if he was melting down? He would not. A woman would shave off all their hair in a moment of a mental breakdown - I’ve seen it happen several times, this is a drastic step because woman aren’t supposed to be bald.

A man having a mental breakdown would shave his head to mimic male pattern baldness. A man shaving his head bald is fairly common. A man shaving bald spots into his head would look like a got damn fool who lost his mind. But since you’re doing this for your Whitey Bulger Halloween costume it is a perfectly normal thing to do.

Also some people keep jobs just to have normal human interactions on a daily basis so they don’t forgot how to interact with real people. During the covid lockdowns the lack of real person to person interactions caused some people to lose their minds and they would do some really weird stuff.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1316 on: October 26, 2023, 11:19:02 AM »
Matt why would a man shave off all his hair if he was melting down? He would not. A woman would shave off all their hair in a moment of a mental breakdown - I’ve seen it happen several times, this is a drastic step because woman aren’t supposed to be bald.

A man having a mental breakdown would shave his head to mimic male pattern baldness. A man shaving his head bald is fairly common. A man shaving bald spots into his head would look like a got damn fool who lost his mind. But since you’re doing this for your Whitey Bulger Halloween costume it is a perfectly normal thing to do.

Also some people keep jobs just to have normal human interactions on a daily basis so they don’t forgot how to interact with real people. During the covid lockdowns the lack of real person to person interactions caused some people to lose their minds and they would do some really weird stuff.

"During the covid lockdowns the lack of real person to person interactions caused some people to lose their minds and they would do some really weird stuff."

Very true - and there's a few on here Now who are doing very weird stuff -
without there being any Lockups going on.

Mental health of many suffered Badly & are still suffering
judging by the post's on here.  ::)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1317 on: October 26, 2023, 11:26:50 AM »
Got to say I enjoyed Matt cannings posts when he was winding b hanks up

Now however I scrolll through as I see his text

Matt canning you are strong but unhinged

I’d have a break from the inter web if I was you
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1318 on: October 26, 2023, 11:28:38 AM »
Matt,if I saw you on the street with that haircut,I would cross the street,then turn around,and run like Hell.   LOL  ;D

Take the the long way home........take the long way home!  ;D

You look like a white Klingon.  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1319 on: October 26, 2023, 11:32:46 AM »
Matt,if I saw you on the street with that haircut,I would cross the street,then turn around,and run like Hell.   LOL  ;D

Take the the long way home........take the long way home!  ;D

You look like a white Klingon:D

the original Klingons were black?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1320 on: October 26, 2023, 11:34:31 AM »

the original Klingons were black?
Yes,just ask Wiggs !!  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1321 on: October 26, 2023, 01:13:28 PM »
I got a PM from a user account claiming matt is on a restricted pay allowance so he can avoid paying child support.

Normally I do not bother with such stuff, but I am going to IM you the name to see if you can vouch for their credibility  because he said he knew you.

I take a few days off and apparently the inmates take over the asylum.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1322 on: October 26, 2023, 01:19:13 PM »
Great picture "proving" you own a home in Florence.

LOL. No shit.

JustPlaneJane - so you won't post any more evidence to settle this, because it's not worth it for you to do that for me, but you will spend much MORE time replying to post after post? That makes a whole lotta sense.  ::)

Post irrefutable proof, and the matter is completely closed. You claimed you can deadlift 309x3.

OK...so since you ALREADY posted a deadlift pic with your monster 85-lb deadlift [makes NO sense for a woman that strong to warm up with 85, because she'd skip from the empty bar to 135], so just post one doing a 300 deadlift, and blur your face.

Easy. Takes literally 90 seconds. And settles the matter and shows your strength at the time. You have a few Simp fanboys here now, but EVERYONE will believe you if you do that.

But you won't take that 90 seconds, since you're lying, but you'll take five minutes to reply to me saying I'm not worth the time. 😆 🤣 😂
Right...

And it's not just ME who knows you are full of shit. We can't share PM's here, but I can screenshot it for you, and erase the names of those who don't believe you, who have PM'd me. So do it for THEM. But you can't, because you are full of shit.

Then on the next page of this thread, JustPlaneJane posts a photo from the terrace of the Machiavelli Hotel Palace, which is available to guests only, and is HEAVILY booked.

TITTY BOY, you say you have PMs from other Getbig members who don’t believe Jane.

Redact the names and post the PMs.

I say you’re full of shit.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1323 on: October 26, 2023, 01:19:59 PM »
100% valid!

Well, well…let’s keep reading and see what we find.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1324 on: October 26, 2023, 01:20:54 PM »
Thank you for your efforts.

As I said, I normally dismiss these PMs, but this person seemed like he knew details.

This is a concern, especially if he's ready to send 2k to OMR to "prove" something.

Hmmmm….now we are talking.

Does not come as a surprise.