Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136735 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1375 on: October 27, 2023, 08:42:25 AM »
Have Kwon and Jane ever met up in Chicago for a deadlift session?

Wouldn't mind meeting Jane, but i am in Sweden

She's in Germany right?
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1376 on: October 27, 2023, 08:56:42 AM »
If there's PMs that would provide insight or worth bringing up that he mentioned............ Then Matt: you should be transparent and post them, Matt. It's only fair considering the accusations of fraud and the like you've levelled on JPJ. Plus, it would be more gossip that's a refreshing change from Bhanky. Like a breath of fresh air.

I agree, post the PMs and let’s see who says one thing to me and another thing to others just to start shit and get the lying retard wound up.

I’ve put up with this bullshit long enough and now I’m going to scorched earth a couple palmfuckers on here. Just like Vaughn Klingsiek, you were warned.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1377 on: October 27, 2023, 09:02:59 AM »
I agree, post the PMs and let’s see who says one thing to me and another thing to others just to start shit and get the lying retard wound up.

I’ve put up with this bullshit long enough and now I’m going to scorched earth a couple palmfuckers on here. Just like Vaughn Klingsiek, you were warned.

Just to be clear: I looked into the hotel thing to clarify that anybody can go for a drink, there; as I've often used hotel bars rather than local bars due to the customers and staff being way more polite. Just better overall service, imo. It helped put Matt's mind at rest - and I don't know who/what these PMs are all about and if there's people talking shit behind the scenes: it's only fair they come out of hiding and say their grievances.

I have no issues with you, JPJ, and fully support statements from people like Henda that there's no way he'd bullshit about. That's good enough for me; and you don't need to prove yourself if people like Henda can vouch for you, imo.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1378 on: October 27, 2023, 09:12:54 AM »
Just to be clear: I looked into the hotel thing to clarify that anybody can go for a drink, there; as I've often used hotel bars rather than local bars due to the customers and staff being way more polite. Just better overall service, imo. It helped put Matt's mind at rest - and I don't know who/what these PMs are all about and if there's people talking shit behind the scenes: it's only fair they come out of hiding and say their grievances.

I have no issues with you, JPJ, and fully support statements from people like Henda that there's no way he'd bullshit about. That's good enough for me; and you don't need to prove yourself if people like Henda can vouch for you, imo.

Nothing I said was aimed at you.

ANYONE who has been NEAR the Duomo in the summer time knows that every place with seat is offering an Aperol Spritz and a gelato.

On the other hand, people who refuse to work so that they don’t have to pay child support don’t own retirement homes in Italy.

And to clarify…. I did not call Henda on the phone. He was in a committed relationship and I am not calling a “married” man. As I have said before.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1379 on: October 27, 2023, 09:16:46 AM »
Nothing I said was aimed at you.

ANYONE who has been NEAR the Duomo in the summer time knows that every place with seat is offering an Aperol Spritz and a gelato.

On the other hand, people who refuse to work so that they don’t have to pay child support don’t own retirement homes in Italy.

And to clarify…. I did not call Henda on the phone. He was in a committed relationship and I am not calling a “married” man. As I have said before.

You chose a good place. I've never been, other than to Aprica in the North for skiing, but that don't count in terms of the cultural aspect of Italy. Maybe one day.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1380 on: October 27, 2023, 09:17:48 AM »
Wouldn't mind meeting Jane, but i am in Sweden

She's in Germany right?

I currently live in the suburbs of Chicago. I have a winter home in Arizona.

I would love to visit Sweden some time.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1381 on: October 27, 2023, 09:24:02 AM »
You chose a good place. I've never been, other than to Aprica in the North for skiing, but that don't count in terms of the cultural aspect of Italy. Maybe one day.

It is a very nice area. I’m south of Florence proper, but spend a lot of time all over Tuscany. I kinda follow MotoGP and WorldSBK, so I spend time in and around the auto and bike manufacturing cities. Of course the races take you to a couple different tracks. My favorites are the San Marino GP (I love the coast) and of course the big race at Mugello.

I also really like the area near Sienna and Multepulciano. I looked their first before I bought closer to Florence. Where I am, it is easy to fly out of Florence Airport because it is small (well everything is small compared to O’Hare).

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1382 on: October 27, 2023, 09:30:13 AM »
It is a very nice area. I’m south of Florence proper, but spend a lot of time all over Tuscany. I kinda follow MotoGP and WorldSBK, so I spend time in and around the auto and bike manufacturing cities. Of course the races take you to a couple different tracks. My favorites are the San Marino GP (I love the coast) and of course the big race at Mugello.

I also really like the area near Sienna and Multepulciano. I looked their first before I bought closer to Florence. Where I am, it is easy to fly out of Florence Airport because it is small (well everything is small compared to O’Hare).

That's wild. Takes a certain kind of individual to be into the superbikes. I couldn't do it. Get too weirded out at the danger aspect of watching it. Sounds like you've got a great life. Genuinely happy for you. Please don't go racing on them, yourself. We've lost enough members without daredevil shit going on.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1383 on: October 27, 2023, 09:33:16 AM »
I'm planning on going to Pitti Uomo next year so I can finally dress like a fag without getting laughed at. Might just stay at this fucking hotel now seeing as it's been built up so much on here. I'll recreate the now-famous cocktail photo.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1384 on: October 27, 2023, 09:35:40 AM »
I'm planning on going to Pitti Uomo next year so I can finally dress like a fag without getting laughed at. Might just stay at this fucking hotel now seeing as it's been built up so much on here. I'll recreate the now-famous cocktail photo.

Yes.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1385 on: October 27, 2023, 09:40:54 AM »
Yes.

It will be the opposite for me, though. Everyone will accuse me of being a girl because I've got tiny wrists, lol.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1386 on: October 27, 2023, 09:48:08 AM »
It will be the opposite for me, though. Everyone will accuse me of being a girl because I've got tiny wrists, lol.

Same, bro. My joints on my upper body are tiny. Seriously tiny. I have very small wrist joints but large leg joints. I really don't understand it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1387 on: October 27, 2023, 09:59:38 AM »
Same, bro. My joints on my upper body are tiny. Seriously tiny. I have very small wrist joints but large leg joints. I really don't understand it.

Found this pic we thought was you, thanks for confirming.

Y

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1388 on: October 27, 2023, 10:03:50 AM »
Found this pic we thought was you, thanks for confirming.

How... how.... RON? RONALD? HELP ME

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1389 on: October 27, 2023, 10:16:54 AM »

See the sights! If you want some suggestions for food or hotels, PM me or Matt Cockswallower’s uncle.

Florence is amazing. Or go to the big horse race in the piazza in Siena.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1390 on: October 27, 2023, 10:26:43 AM »
That's wild. Takes a certain kind of individual to be into the superbikes. I couldn't do it. Get too weirded out at the danger aspect of watching it. Sounds like you've got a great life. Genuinely happy for you. Please don't go racing on them, yourself. We've lost enough members without daredevil shit going on.

I enjoy the “physics” behind the racing, but at that level it is kind of hard to comprehend. The big crowds make it quite a spectacle. The acceleration and deceleration of the bikes in person are mind blowing. I don’t know all the “engineering”behind it, but I’m sure Hulkotron will be along to correct me in the short time he has left. I do have a bike, but I cannot ride anywhere close to like they do for their warm up lap.  🙋‍♀️

So let’s see some PMs or some child support payment receipts, because right now Josh Rehaluk’s retarded little puppet is looking like a deadbeat lowlife (he is).

I think I will call Pavlik’s software in Barrie, Ontario and ask if they can send XFactor out to fix my photocopier.   Hahahaha !

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: October 27, 2023, 10:42:11 AM »
I enjoy the “physics” behind the racing, but at that level it is kind of hard to comprehend. The big crowds make it quite a spectacle. The acceleration and deceleration of the bikes in person are mind blowing. I don’t know all the “engineering”behind it, but I’m sure Hulkotron will be along to correct me in the short time he has left. I do have a bike, but I cannot ride anywhere close to like they do for their warm up lap.  🙋‍♀️

So let’s see some PMs or some child support payment receipts, because right now Josh Rehaluk’s retarded little puppet is looking like a deadbeat lowlife (he is).

I think I will call Pavlik’s software in Barrie, Ontario and ask if they can send XFactor out to fix my photocopier.   Hahahaha !
Hes a company director now

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1392 on: October 27, 2023, 10:46:51 AM »

That's a serious hobby. I've seen go pro videos on youtube from the Isle of Man TT and it's just ridiculous. My uncle is into rally driving at a professional level (not an actual driver, just the administration/governing body side) and I've been to a few events with him. That's exciting enough, for me :) I like F1 to an extent, also.

Yes. The PMs would be interesting to read. I don't know about Matt's Child Support side - but he doesn't strike me as a liar when it comes to numbers and the like. I think he's ben honest about his living situation - and even if it looks bad on him he'd still be honest about payments, etc. For all his faults: he doesn't really strike me as a liar.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: October 27, 2023, 10:55:55 AM »
Hes a company director now

Time to call his company HR Department…

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1394 on: October 27, 2023, 10:57:18 AM »
That's a serious hobby. I've seen go pro videos on youtube from the Isle of Man TT and it's just ridiculous. My uncle is into rally driving at a professional level (not an actual driver, just the administration/governing body side) and I've been to a few events with him. That's exciting enough, for me :) I like F1 to an extent, also.

Yes. The PMs would be interesting to read. I don't know about Matt's Child Support side - but he doesn't strike me as a liar when it comes to numbers and the like. I think he's ben honest about his living situation - and even if it looks bad on him he'd still be honest about payments, etc. For all his faults: he doesn't really strike me as a liar.

Rally drivers are the most skilled and complete racing drivers in my opinion. It's a shame rallying isn't popular in the US. The current breed of rally cars are as fast, and maybe faster, as Group B cars but not as exciting.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1395 on: October 27, 2023, 11:26:54 AM »
Rally drivers are the most skilled and complete racing drivers in my opinion. It's a shame rallying isn't popular in the US. The current breed of rally cars are as fast, and maybe faster, as Group B cars but not as exciting.

Yeah, the Group B times were the pinnacle of rallying. What an insane time. I was just a kid in the 80's, but seeing that on TV was something else.
I'm surprised it didn't take off in the US, either. Legends like Henri Toivonen RIP.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: October 27, 2023, 11:36:14 AM »

Matt Canning is a liar.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1397 on: October 27, 2023, 11:39:13 AM »
Matt Canning is a liar.

Could well be about certain stuff. I don't know. When it comes to numbers and amounts; he seems to be obsessed so I think he'd be honest about his finances. Maybe I'm wrong. He's been honest about his cock length and height. Hope that helps.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1398 on: October 27, 2023, 11:43:53 AM »
Could well be about certain stuff. I don't know. When it comes to numbers and amounts; he seems to be obsessed so I think he'd be honest about his finances. Maybe I'm wrong. He's been honest about his cock length and height. Hope that helps.

I don't think matt is capable of lying.

He has always been honest about everything

Q

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1399 on: October 27, 2023, 11:49:29 AM »
I don't think matt is capable of lying.

He has always been honest about everything

I kinda had the same feeling, to be honest. That doesn't mean he's right about other people. This situation is a prime example.