Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136725 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1400 on: October 27, 2023, 11:50:04 AM »
I don't think matt is capable of lying.

He has always been honest about everything

No, being purposely misleading and disingenuous is lying.

No other word for it.

He acts like a child. Well, more like a developmentally disabled child.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1401 on: October 27, 2023, 12:00:43 PM »
I don't think matt is capable of lying.

He has always been honest about everything

He's lied about his steroid use in the past and he does often make up little white lies, but on the more serious things he tends to be truthful (at least what he believes to be the truth)

From what I've gathered Matthuews parents are very hands with his kids (their grand kids)

I don't know if the child suppurt stuff is true, but I do know women have tried to collect Matthuew jizzem just to have a baby and snare them $$$

Does  Matthuew pay child support? Probably not. Do his parents make up for the shortfall? More than likely

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1402 on: October 27, 2023, 12:08:57 PM »
He's lied about his steroid use in the past and does often make up little white lies, but on the more serious things he tends to be truthful (at least what he believes to be true)

He admitted he's actively raising a child yet still got that haircut, admitted he stays up all night studying pictures of women's feet, and admitted to sending dick videos to homosexual men.

If he IS lying, I shudder to think what it could possibly be that HE would consider too bad to share.
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1403 on: October 27, 2023, 05:20:23 PM »
Matty's been quite upfront with all his deeds

Judging by what he has revealed, i couldn't imagine what he would keep secret and not tell the truth about
Q

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1404 on: October 27, 2023, 05:35:33 PM »
He admitted he's actively raising a child yet still got that haircut, admitted he stays up all night studying pictures of women's feet, and admitted to sending dick videos to homosexual men.

If he IS lying, I shudder to think what it could possibly be that HE would consider too bad to share.

In defense of Prime, he does not identify as homosexual.  Also, Matt is just proud of his ropes and wanted Prime to vouch for his volume. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1405 on: October 27, 2023, 05:42:26 PM »
I thought Matt had rental properties off whose income he had been living , no?  Don’t see how he could duck child support with a revenue stream like that

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1406 on: October 28, 2023, 02:52:35 AM »
TITTY BOY, you say you have PMs from other Getbig members who don’t believe Jane.

Redact the names and post the PMs.

I say you’re full of shit.

If that's allowed on here, I'll do that. Last time I shared a PM of someone threatening me, and I got a 30-day ban for it.  ::)

I think we should be allowed to share PM's like that.

I'm not risking my account to do that. I can post screenshots, but not if it's a bankable offense.

Walter, you are either RUNNING or SHARING the JustPlaneJane account. Do you think everyone is so stupid that they can't see it?  ::) God, you are utter dumb shit. You can't claim a 4.33s 40-yard dash time - WHICH NEED I REMIND YOU, NO WOMAN HAS OFFICIALLY RAN IN HISTORY THUS FAR - and expect most people to believe that.

Let alone at 18, when sprinters peak at 23-30, and AFTER track practice, while tired. AND never training for 40 yards / 36.576 metres before.  ::)

Oh, I forgot - it's in that video...that video that YOU verified, and nobody else.  ::) Fuck off.

Utter preposterous lie, and it cost you the credibility of your JPJ gimmick.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1407 on: October 28, 2023, 03:00:00 AM »
In defense of Prime, he does not identify as homosexual.  Also, Matt is just proud of his ropes and wanted Prime to vouch for his volume.

Prime identified as a caulk-sucking, glory-hole degenerate libturd, who decided to swallow cum, while his wife was on her death-bed...
A real quality human  ::)

Imagine what he did behind her back for 40+ yrs?? Cum-crammed caulk-cavity...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1408 on: October 28, 2023, 04:53:32 AM »
In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed. The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl. Anybody who has played real football knows what a legitimate 4.33 looks like. It ain’t bHanky hobbling up the beach.

So you ran the 40-yard dash in a faster time than any woman in human history, by a considerable margin [in sprint terms], and did this despite being tired from track, having never trained it before, and at age 18, when sprinters peak between the age of 23 and 30.

Yet you managed sprint it about 3% faster than the fastest woman >18 time, when women age 18 are about 5% SLOWER than the overall fastest.

Amazing time, in light of all. Some would say - unbelievable.

Thank God Walter Sobchak verified the video though! Because he's totally credible.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1409 on: October 28, 2023, 05:01:43 AM »
Walter,
Are you JPJ?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1410 on: October 28, 2023, 05:10:44 AM »
THERE'S STILL NO EXPLANATION WHY A "FEMALE" WOULD CARE SO MUCH FOR THEIR TOENAILS , PAINTING THEM, GET PEDICURES ETC AND NOT CARE FOR YOUR FINGERNAILS AT ALL.

IT'S LIKE IT'S TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

LOL, no shit. Great post, Kwon.

Also the fact that her legs are the size of her forearms. The legs are consistent with the notion of her being a near anorexic woman who is 6'0" and 134-lb, but they are NOT the legs of an elite sprinter. The deadlifting pictures of Jane are not a 134-lb woman [for 5'6.5" maybe - at 6'0" and that size, she'd be at least 150].

I e-mailed LauraaLove on LonelyFans, and I'm going to pay for access to her other feet pictures if necessary. It doesn't cost that much, and once I track down the legs to the specific one Walter stole it will be over.

Notice how JustPlaneJane cares so much about her feet [supposedly] that she even ripped off a photo of Stacy Keibler doing her toenails, and used it as her profile picture. 😄

To me, it just strikes me as a man trying to make a woman's account seem very girly. But as XFACTOR said, women don't talk like this. Walter doesn't know that, since he doesn't talk to woman.

I'm surprised anyone would assume that's a woman posting. But...I guess on a male-saturated board, it would wishful thinking to hope a woman would post here, making it easy to fall for the con.

Bad deadlift day last night. I need to switch to my bigger bed today to get a full recovery. I'm off to get some McDonald's ice cream, then off to sleep for today.

More evidence of the Walter/JPJ fraud tomorrow.

And to those of you PM'ing me proof:
Keep it coming.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1411 on: October 28, 2023, 05:37:27 AM »
Is the Stacy Kiebler situation new information or was this previously known?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1412 on: October 28, 2023, 06:08:17 AM »

New, as far as I can tell.

Walter/Jane will come back and say "The profile picture was NEVER alleged to be me, manlet/retard, Canning."

Uhh...yeah, then why crop the face out?  ::) Face cropping is what people do for their OWN photos. If it was "never intended to be assumed to be Jane", Walter would have kept the phot unaltered.  ::)

Cropping it suggests people WERE meant to assume it was her. Just like how her photos from the Machiavelli Hotel were posted to be assumed to be from her own home in Florence.

Now watch Walter log on as Jane and come make excuses as to why Stacey Keibler's face was cropped for her profile picture for some reason.  ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1413 on: October 28, 2023, 06:20:03 AM »

Wait what, Jane is Stacy Kiebler?

Didn't think Stacy was german, always liked her in the WWE

WIE GEHTS JANE/STACY?
Q

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1414 on: October 28, 2023, 06:43:56 AM »
New, as far as I can tell.

Walter/Jane will come back and say "The profile picture was NEVER alleged to be me, manlet/retard, Canning."

Uhh...yeah, then why crop the face out?  ::) Face cropping is what people do for their OWN photos. If it was "never intended to be assumed to be Jane", Walter would have kept the phot unaltered.  ::)

Cropping it suggests people WERE meant to assume it was her. Just like how her photos from the Machiavelli Hotel were posted to be assumed to be from her own home in Florence.

Now watch Walter log on as Jane and come make excuses as to why Stacey Keibler's face was cropped for her profile picture for some reason.  ::)

That’s a pretty solid point.

I live in Chicago, I’m happy to meet and train w JPJ, Walther and whomever else. Honestly I don’t think either Jane or Walter is “real” but it’s certainly not impossible and they are I can verify

I met Tommywishbone like ten years back, why not meet w a few more getbiggers. Ought to be make a decent story if nothing else.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #1415 on: October 28, 2023, 08:19:16 AM »

Also the fact that her legs are the size of her forearms. The legs are consistent with the notion of her being a near anorexic woman who is 6'0" and 134-lb, but they are NOT the legs of an elite sprinter. The deadlifting pictures of Jane are not a 134-lb woman [for 5'6.5" maybe - at 6'0" and that size, she'd be at least 150].

I e-mailed LauraaLove on LonelyFans, and I'm going to pay for access to her other feet pictures if necessary. It doesn't cost that much, and once I track down the legs to the specific one Walter stole it will be over.

Notice how JustPlaneJane cares so much about her feet [supposedly] that she even ripped off a photo of Stacy Keibler doing her toenails, and used it as her profile picture. 😄

To me, it just strikes me as a man trying to make a woman's account seem very girly. But as XFACTOR said, women don't talk like this. Walter doesn't know that, since he doesn't talk to woman.

I'm surprised anyone would assume that's a woman posting. But...I guess on a male-saturated board, it would wishful thinking to hope a woman would post here, making it easy to fall for the con.

Bad deadlift day last night. I need to switch to my bigger bed today to get a full recovery. I'm off to get some McDonald's ice cream, then off to sleep for today.

Keep it coming.

My profile is Reno Raines, AKA Lorenzo Lamas. But that's not me- I just like it (no homo)

Sincerely,

Bobby Sixkiller

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1416 on: October 28, 2023, 08:23:51 AM »

Keep it coming.

LOL

Stacey Keibler runs a 4.3 40 yard dash?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1417 on: October 28, 2023, 09:41:16 AM »
LOL

Stacey Keibler runs a 4.3 40 yard dash?

Stacy is also German!
Q

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1418 on: October 28, 2023, 02:33:12 PM »
I'm planning on going to Pitti Uomo next year so I can finally dress like a fag without getting laughed at. Might just stay at this fucking hotel now seeing as it's been built up so much on here. I'll recreate the now-famous cocktail photo.

You're doing a really good job of throwing everyone off the fact that you're the dude behind both the Walter Sobchak and JustPlainJane accounts.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1419 on: October 28, 2023, 02:38:04 PM »
You're doing a really good job of throwing everyone off the fact that you're the dude behind both the Walter Sobchak and JustPlainJane accounts.

Horny prince was the gold medal gimmick. Fooled me so much that now I can't even remember if Matt himself ever said anything specifically that crossed the line or just quoted pages and pages of statistics.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1420 on: October 28, 2023, 02:44:19 PM »

Haha, I wish. I'm obviously a big fan of fucking around but I'm not involved in any of this. I always just assumed they were a couple. No idea what is going on with it all now, but if it's a gimmick, it's absolutely legendary. I'm a big fan of Matt these days but I've always found Walter to be someone with integrity too.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1421 on: October 28, 2023, 03:12:01 PM »
No, being purposely misleading and disingenuous is lying.

No other word for it.

He acts like a child. Well, more like a developmentally disabled child.

Go back to 20 years and 2 months I've been posting here, and show me any lie I've been caught in.

A Getbigger wanted to buy the message board portion of my old bodybuilding website once. I had shut it down over a legal issue [almost] with ALR Industries, because I was caught up in another legal case. People were trashing ALR, and an insider told me that Author L. Rea [Scott Jensen, RIP] was going to sue me.

The Getbiggers who wanted to buy it didn't believe me.

Once the other legal case was SETTLED, I literally POSTED THE COURT INFORMATION, and some people STILL talked liked it was no big deal!

LOL, yeah, I mean, I only proved I was caught up in a multimillion dollar lawsuit, and people STILL didn't believe me EVEN THOUGH IT'S A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD TO THIS DAY.  ::) Better risk my entire net wealth so all Getbiggers side with me!

It reminds me of my first strength contest. I bench pressed 280-lb while weighing maybe 168 or something, and was 4th in my weight class, and maybe 15th out of 20 guys in a contest open to the whole city. It was at THAT moment I realized people are so full of shit.

I've witnessed THREE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE squat 405 or more at any gym. Getbiggers say if happens "all the time". Lmao! The last time I saw it was when a 240-lb provincial level Strongman competitor squatted 445, maybe in 2015. "All the time", lmao. 🤣

Notice I neutrally asked joswift to list TEN Getbiggers who are currently stronger than me. His response "Stop posting here."  ::) Yeah, no shit...OR HOW ABOUT POST THE LIST??

Even joswift - not remotely a dumb man - doesn't grasp how few people are essentially deadlifting 550+ or bench pressing 365+. If you bench *225*, you are stronger than over 99.4% of the North American population. Benching 315 puts you ahead of 99.9%, and anything beyond 315 gets you closing in the Top 0.01%.

But people TRULY believe liars like you - YOU believe liars like you - and it gets in people's heads, and they literally lose touch with reality.

Like when Walter Sobchak [you] said my lifts are "bullshit". What part of video recorded evidence do you struggle with? Or the fact that I have been covered by the local press multiple times and performed my lifts in front of hundreds of people? Yep - total "bullshit"!

Walter Sobchak - Getbig's 165-lb bench press champion claiming he "warms up with my workout". Ignore the fact he went to a Bob Paris seminar when the man's last one was held in 1992, making Walter 47 at the very youngest, and more like 60-65. But he's EDDIE HALL, benching 350 and deadlifting 500+ for a "warmup".  ::)

No wonder you need to pretend to be a woman online for OVER A DECADE and make preposterous claims. It's the only hope you have for getting props, because you are too old to achieve whatever [lack of] potential you had. Part of why I'm seeking to achieve my maximum strength [at 200-lb, drug-free] now is because I have a VERY limited window to accomplish the that.

So I get it - with age comes regrets of not having done anything noteworthy for most people. But pretending to be a woman online and lying through your teeth about shit that never happened is not going to earn you any credibility.

At the end of the day, NOTHING you post as JustPlaneJane will be construed by evidence by any thinking person. And because you are limited to a few photos you stole to pretend to be a woman, you'll never be able to add anything that closes the deal.

Example, why can't you post a screenshot of your ALLEGED 309x3 deadlift, while blurring your face? That [if done quickly] would score you MASSIVE credibility, bring out the Simps, and largely close the case. Though if you do that in two months, it gives you time to search and find a woman to fake the picture. Though that would still be hard, as very few women closing in on anorexia nervosa status can deadlift that.

AND THAT'S WHY WE WILL NEVER SEE ANY EVIDENCE OF "JANE" DEADLIFTING THAT, WALTER.

Just more vague shit that can be faked, from the limited supply of photos you can steal.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1422 on: October 28, 2023, 03:14:27 PM »
Not sure if it’s been posted or not, as this thread rolls to fast to keep up, but has JPJ addressed the discrepancies in the pics that Matt has found to not be her?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1423 on: October 28, 2023, 03:28:58 PM »
Go back to 20 years and 2 months I've been posting here, and show me any lie I've been caught in.

A Getbigger wanted to buy the message board portion of my old bodybuilding website once. I had shut it down over a legal issue [almost] with ALR Industries, because I was caught up in another legal case. People were trashing ALR, and an insider told me that Author L. Rea [Scott Jensen, RIP] was going to sue me.

The Getbiggers who wanted to buy it didn't believe me.

Once the other legal case was SETTLED, I literally POSTED THE COURT INFORMATION, and some people STILL talked liked it was no big deal!

LOL, yeah, I mean, I only proved I was caught up in a multimillion dollar lawsuit, and people STILL didn't believe me EVEN THOUGH IT'S A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD TO THIS DAY.  ::) Better risk my entire net wealth so all Getbiggers side with me!

It reminds me of my first strength contest. I bench pressed 280-lb while weighing maybe 168 or something, and was 4th in my weight class, and maybe 15th out of 20 guys in a contest open to the whole city. It was at THAT moment I realized people are so full of shit.

I've witnessed THREE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE squat 405 or more at any gym. Getbiggers say if happens "all the time". Lmao! The last time I saw it was when a 240-lb provincial level Strongman competitor squatted 445, maybe in 2015. "All the time", lmao. 🤣

Notice I neutrally asked joswift to list TEN Getbiggers who are currently stronger than me. His response "Stop posting here."  ::) Yeah, no shit...OR HOW ABOUT POST THE LIST??

Even joswift - not remotely a dumb man - doesn't grasp how few people are essentially deadlifting 550+ or bench pressing 365+. If you bench *225*, you are stronger than over 99.4% of the North American population. Benching 315 puts you ahead of 99.9%, and anything beyond 315 gets you closing in the Top 0.01%.

But people TRULY believe liars like you - YOU believe liars like you - and it gets in people's heads, and they literally lose touch with reality.

Like when Walter Sobchak [you] said my lifts are "bullshit". What part of video recorded evidence do you struggle with? Or the fact that I have been covered by the local press multiple times and performed my lifts in front of hundreds of people? Yep - total "bullshit"!

Walter Sobchak - Getbig's 165-lb bench press champion claiming he "warms up with my workout". Ignore the fact he went to a Bob Paris seminar when the man's last one was held in 1992, making Walter 47 at the very youngest, and more like 60-65. But he's EDDIE HALL, benching 350 and deadlifting 500+ for a "warmup".  ::)

No wonder you need to pretend to be a woman online for OVER A DECADE and make preposterous claims. It's the only hope you have for getting props, because you are too old to achieve whatever [lack of] potential you had. Part of why I'm seeking to achieve my maximum strength [at 200-lb, drug-free] now is because I have a VERY limited window to accomplish the that.

So I get it - with age comes regrets of not having done anything noteworthy for most people. But pretending to be a woman online and lying through your teeth about shit that never happened is not going to earn you any credibility.

At the end of the day, NOTHING you post as JustPlaneJane will be construed by evidence by any thinking person. And because you are limited to a few photos you stole to pretend to be a woman, you'll never be able to add anything that closes the deal.

Example, why can't you post a screenshot of your ALLEGED 309x3 deadlift, while blurring your face? That [if done quickly] would score you MASSIVE credibility, bring out the Simps, and largely close the case. Though if you do that in two months, it gives you time to search and find a woman to fake the picture. Though that would still be hard, as very few women closing in on anorexia nervosa status can deadlift that.

AND THAT'S WHY WE WILL NEVER SEE ANY EVIDENCE OF "JANE" DEADLIFTING THAT, WALTER.

Just more vague shit that can be faked, from the limited supply of photos you can steal.

Matt where are you getting your statistical information from?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1424 on: October 28, 2023, 03:30:21 PM »
They asked me to run a 40 yard dash with the football team wide receivers. I thought they meant 40 meters and I did not know what a wide receiver was.

In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed.

LOL.

So you [1] ran the fastest 40-yard dash time in female sports history, and did this [2] after track practice while tired, [3] with zero practice running sprints that short, and [4] at age 18, a full 5-13 years [average = about 7-8 years] before sprinters reach their prime. TOTALLY BELIEVABLE, WALTER. 🙄

Once you realize what absolute horseshit this claim is, the entire JustPlaneJane gimmick falls apart. So I'm sort of glad Walter pushed it so far. I was talking to a friend recently who told me he bench pressed 350 in April. In no clearer terms, he admitted to me he doesn't train. There are not even 25 men IN THIS CITY who bench that. So what he REALLY told me is "I don't train OR even follow those who do, enough to know what a believable lie is."

The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl.

^ When you grasp it's Walter posting as a woman, it's like watching Fight Club for the second time. Totally different experience.

Imagine fabricating an entire story this specific.  ??? Is this what weaklings are forced to do? I could literally walk into any gym in North America, and be the strongest man in the facility 90% of the time. Because I live that experience EVERY DAY - literally every time I train - I don't even comprehend people making shit up like this.  ???

That said - I now realize WHY so many people watch me train: I lift decent weight, sure [nothing special]. But no - THE issue is most people don't understand how a normal sized person can lift what I do. It comes down to percentage of body weight, I think. But when they see me outlift them, they are really nice about "it". When I say "it", I mean being outlifted by a "thin" man.

First time I ever lost at the 40 yard dash was to a man named Calvin Johnson at Athlete’s Performance in Tempe, AZ. He leaned and beat me. Granted he’s the size of fathead Walter and his lean was about 7-feet long.

^ Notice, Walter humble-bragging here. It gives some credibility to the JustPlaneJane account, but while claiming Walter is a large man, but with an endearing insult there. Walter's ego is too big to put a harsh insult of himself in there, so he calls himself a "fathead" in a post claiming he is a big man, which achieves multiple objectives at once. E.g., "Walter is big", and "Jane could NOT be Walter, if she insulted him!"

Walter - the ONLY person, conveniently, claiming to have met Jane, BY THE WAY.  ::)

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

LOL.
Hi Walter! 🙋‍♂️

Speaking of outrageous claims:
I was once invited out to dinner with the FLEX Magazine staff and Mr. Olympia, Phil Heath! We actually stopped in at Gold's Gym in Las Vegas to train, before taking off to the restaurant with Phil Heath and the Flex staff.

Phil Heath, Peter Putnam, Shawn Perrine [RIP], myself, and some others left the gym in a Cadillac Escalade owned by one of the FLEX journalists, and we all had dinner together.
The End.

Do I have any evidence of this? NOT A TRACE. BUT GOSH-DARNIT, TO ME IT WAS REAL!

LOL.