Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136713 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1425 on: October 28, 2023, 03:53:51 PM »
Matt where are you getting your statistical information from?

Just one thing [unrelated[, Dave:

Some people are trying to block/ignore me here. Out of respect for them, I will remind you that the Ignore User feature does not work if someone else quotes me. People trying to block me won't see me, but will see your post quoting me.

So out of respect for those blocking me, and as a personal favour, I would ask you to not quote me, aside from the specific portion of my post you are addressing.

With that said:

https://www.inspireusafoundation.org/what-percent-of-the-population-can-bench-225/

https://www.t-nation.com/training/is-a-300-pound-bench-rare/

Most data on the subject indicates between 1-3% of the gym-going population can bench 225 or more, with other data showing about 15-20% of the North American population goes to the gym.  :)

Also, from my experience competing in strength contests starting in 2006, consistently under 25 men bench press over 350, in a city of 108K people.

More like 15 men.

That data can be extrapolated North American-wide.

Getbiggers who say otherwise, whether they realize it or not, are lying.

:)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1426 on: October 28, 2023, 03:58:14 PM »
I like your deadlift, I am up to 140 kg for 3 reps now with my wrist straps.

-JPJ

Canning, when are you coming to Chicago to slap me ? Some interested folks on this end want to be there for that. Maybe bring one of those PM pals you referred to ? So post these PMs or shut the fuck up, retard.

You child support cheating piece of lowlife trash.

^ For those making comments about not hitting a woman...IT'S NOT A WOMAN, IT'S WALTER POSTING.  ::)

Secondly, in NO WORLD would I tolerate ANYONE - man or woman - talking like that to me. As if being a woman excuses someone from talking to someone with that level of disrespect.  ::) Of course in REAL LIFE, this would never happen, so it's moot, whatever actions I'd take. I've been posting wide open for DECADES, and been to 17 BODYBUILDING EXPOS. NO ONE came up and talked shit to my face. Walter/Jane would be no exception.

What the fuck do you know about how strength works?

You are a pathetic lying weakling.

Fuck off back to your attention-whoring thread with the TITTY BOY, you wifebeating drug addict.

Pathetic weakling.

You deadlift like a dog shitting a peach pit.

^ EXACT same posting style as Walter Sobchak.

Congratulations from moving from the empty bar to 85-lb.  ::) Where's the proof of your 309x3? Oh wait, Walter Sobchak "verified" it, right? 😂

No woman who weighs the same as an anorexic holding a shit deadlifts 309x3.  ::)

Thank you.

Epic 85-lb deadlift, Jane! Maybe soon will be able to budge it from the floor.

LOL...and you have the nerve to call me a weakling.

Congrats on your 85-lb deadlift. 👏  Haha, you pathetic weak piece of shit. 😆 🤣 😂

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1427 on: October 28, 2023, 05:09:04 PM »

Some people are trying to block/ignore me here. Out of respect for them, I will remind you that the Ignore User feature does not work if someone else quotes me. People trying to block me won't see me, but will see your post quoting me.

So out of respect for those blocking me, and as a personal favour, I would ask you to not quote me, aside from the specific portion of my post you are addressing.

With that said:

https://www.inspireusafoundation.org/what-percent-of-the-population-can-bench-225/

Most data on the subject indicates between 1-3% of the gym-going population can bench 225 or more, with other data showing about 15-20% of the North American population goes to the gym.  :)

Also, from my experience competing in strength contests starting in 2006, consistently under 25 men bench press over 350, in a city of 108K people.

More like 15 men.

Thanks Matt.

I’ll remember this when quoting you. I want to point out Getbiggers might not be lying they may just be wrong.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1428 on: October 29, 2023, 03:30:37 AM »
Go back to 20 years and 2 months I've been posting here, and show me any lie I've been caught in.

Great work Matt, but this comment in itself is a lie.

You lied about steroid use and Van_Bilderass caught you out on it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1429 on: October 30, 2023, 02:12:19 PM »
Canning, when are you coming to Chicago to slap me ? Some interested folks on this end want to be there for that. Maybe bring one of those PM pals you referred to ? So post these PMs or shut the fuck up, retard.

You child support cheating piece of lowlife trash.

*sigh*

YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN, WALTER.

But while on this topic:

Do you think BEING A WOMAN would save you from lying about my children?  ::)

If some random woman said it in person, I'd probably just scratch my head. But if a woman with a history said it to me after a warning, she'd be on the ground bleeding.

No, being a woman [WHICH YOU ARE NOT, WALTER - YOU ARE A 60-YEAR OLD MAN] wouldn't save you.

Use your head you dumb fuck.

There's a "Matt Canning racist" post on Facebook. All from women in Thunder Bay.

All of those WOMEN have been PM'd and told that if I see them in person, they'll be on the ground bleeding pretty quickly.

You live in La La Land, Walter.  ::)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1430 on: October 30, 2023, 02:22:16 PM »
*sigh*

YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN, WALTER.

But while on this topic:

Do you think BEING A WOMAN would save you from lying about my children?  ::)

If some random woman said it in person, I'd probably just scratch my head. But if a woman with a history said it to me after a warning, she'd be on the ground bleeding.

No, being a woman [WHICH YOU ARE NOT, WALTER - YOU ARE A 60-YEAR OLD MAN] wouldn't save you.

Use your head you dumb fuck.

There's a "Matt Canning racist" post on Facebook. All from women in Thunder Bay.

All of those WOMEN have been PM'd and told that if I see them in person, they'll be on the ground bleeding pretty quickly.

You live in La La Land, Walter.  ::)

Matt you should be careful with your PMs like that in the me too era. If you ever get yourself into a legal situation lawyers will use your words against you in ways you can't anticipate.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1431 on: October 30, 2023, 02:40:54 PM »
Matt you should be careful with your PMs like that in the me too era. If you ever get yourself into a legal situation lawyers will use your words against you in ways you can't anticipate.

Matty is immune against metoo

His new hairdo is testament to that

The Women and Their Lawyers will lie on the ground bleeding if they confront the King of Kangz
Q

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1432 on: October 30, 2023, 02:47:29 PM »
If Matt tells cops and govt he'll stab them in the neck if they f**k with  him, I dont think he's worried about METOO hoarz...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1433 on: October 30, 2023, 02:56:40 PM »

I get what you mean.

It's had the impact on me of going back to fucking my former girlfriends. I don't particularly seek out new women because of it.

Henry Cavill made a tweet to that effect. So it's not just me.

So "Pound Me Too" has had an impact on me. I won't deny it. But only insofar as the threshold to be accused is basically NOTHING.

But Walter is insane if he thinks I wouldn't hit a woman for talking about my children online.

I also told OnlyRepMax that enough is enough - either give Walter a warning for the family posts, or I'll have to send Ron a legal letter addressing libelous speech. But I don't want to get Getbig in trouble.

My dad had to travel to San Francisco to defend a legal case online. I have zero problem going to the USA to do that.

Enough posts are in my lawyer's office now that if it goes to court, Getbig will have to give me Walter's user information.

I'm not in the habit of traveling to the USA to commit murder though. If he lived in Thunder Bay, he'd be addressed in person. If he continued to disrespect me [NEVER happens in real life], I'd probably...well THAT'S A MOOT POINT BECAUSE THAT NEVER HAPPENS.

And yes, I've approached multiple people in person over this, and even a few at expos. Never happens.

Walter is scared to post a picture. It's safe to say he won't be saying shit to my face in person.

But JustPlaneJane isn't a woman. If she was, I'd be even LESS afraid of smashing the shit out of her. No woman is going to be able to put up any fight against me. Maybe 1 in 1,000. As opposed to maybe 1 in 100 men.

So I'd be even more confident about no problems emerging.

So if anything, I'd be MORE likely to smash the face of a mealy mouthed, disrespectful piece of shit who is a woman. Not LESS.

Of course that would never happen in real life. And I am EXTREMELY easy to find.

Again, Walter is out of his mind.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1434 on: October 30, 2023, 03:02:30 PM »
Matty is immune against metoo

His new hairdo is testament to that

The Women and Their Lawyers will lie on the ground bleeding if they confront the King of Kangz

HAHAHAHA!!!

I hadn't even thought of that.

Incel Walter talks like I don't get women. Meanwhile, I have enough access to sex that I didn't even consider how much they would detest my hair.

My ex-girlfriend hates it. 😂

And, to be honest, we haven't fucked for two weeks, and I got the haircut on Tuesday. That could be incidental, but could be related. 🤔 Hm...LOL.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1435 on: October 30, 2023, 03:07:54 PM »
If Matt tells cops and govt he'll stab them in the neck if they f**k with  him, I dont think he's worried about METOO hoarz...

Exactly. Thanks Gym Rat.

Only insofar as you can do NOTHING, and still be accused.

As men, there is nothing we need to actually do to be accused, and that concerns me. Otherwise, no.

Walter is SUCH a weak, old retard.

Hey Walter - here's the Thunder Bay Police contact form. Go send them this thread page, and remind Sgt. WILLIAM POLLOCK and Const [1st. Class] JORDAN POPOWICH that if any police officers lay a hand on me in the future over illegal mask mandates, that I'll stab them both responding officers in the throat within 12 seconds.

That's with a 4" buck knife, that I carry.

But IF I feel my personal security is jeopardized, I WILL acquire a firearm and open fire if another 9-1-1 call about me being unmasked is mad. I will shoot and kill any arriving officers on the spot.

God, Walter is such a fucking loser. Assumes that because he lives in fear, that everyone else does.  ::)
https://www.thunderbaypolice.ca/contact-us

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1436 on: October 30, 2023, 03:08:44 PM »
I get what you mean.

It's had the impact on me of going back to fucking my former girlfriends. I don't particularly seek out new women because of it.

Henry Cavill made a tweet to that effect. So it's not just me.

So "Pound Me Too" has had an impact on me. I won't deny it. But only insofar as the threshold to be accused is basically NOTHING.

But Walter is insane if he thinks I wouldn't hit a woman for talking about my children online.

I also told OnlyRepMax that enough is enough - either give Walter a warning for the family posts, or I'll have to send Ron a legal letter addressing libelous speech. But I don't want to get Getbig in trouble.

My dad had to travel to San Francisco to defend a legal case online. I have zero problem going to the USA to do that.

Enough posts are in my lawyer's office now that if it goes to court, Getbig will have to give me Walter's user information.

I'm not in the habit of traveling to the USA to commit murder though. If he lived in Thunder Bay, he'd be addressed in person. If he continued to disrespect me [NEVER happens in real life], I'd probably...well THAT'S A MOOT POINT BECAUSE THAT NEVER HAPPENS.

And yes, I've approached multiple people in person over this, and even a few at expos. Never happens.

Walter is scared to post a picture. It's safe to say he won't be saying shit to my face in person.

But JustPlaneJane isn't a woman. If she was, I'd be even LESS afraid of smashing the shit out of her. No woman is going to be able to put up any fight against me. Maybe 1 in 1,000. As opposed to maybe 1 in 100 men.

So I'd be even more confident about no problems emerging.

So if anything, I'd be MORE likely to smash the face of a mealy mouthed, disrespectful piece of shit who is a woman. Not LESS.

Of course that would never happen in real life. And I am EXTREMELY easy to find.

Again, Walter is out of his mind.

Dead man talking.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1437 on: October 30, 2023, 03:16:38 PM »
Dead man talking.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Lol.

That made me literally LOL.  ;D

Let's see what happens when Ron receives a lawyer's letter over libelous speech over your child support claims.

You will be warned, then banned for future offenses.

Unfortunately, Ron and OneMoreRep are both too busy to moderate this place. It may be that only a legal letter is necessary.

Layne told me all about the procedure in the USA for it. It's the same process internationally.

Oh, Walter, you dumb shit - do you think after my considerable experiences with police bullshit that I can be taken off-guard?

Here, do this:
Find somebody to come to my gym tonight and meet me.

It's Northside Fitness, in the Prince Arthur Hotel.

I'll be doing 140-lb Circus Dumbbell Presses there tonight. But small possibility I skip it.

I'll post here when I'm on my way, if I go tonight.

I'm not scared of you. You won't even post a pic, fat man.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1438 on: October 30, 2023, 03:46:29 PM »

With that said:

More like 15 men.

well this makes me feel better bout my shitty 225 for a double today, can't believe that puts me in the top 2% of all gym goers though :D :D :D

but maybe i can since 98% of trainees look exactly the same day after day month after month and never ever make any changes to thier physiques, never understood how one could keep going to the gym and be satisfied with never making any progress... WTF ???

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #1439 on: October 30, 2023, 04:08:42 PM »
a 4" buck knife, that I carry.

what model?

I have a vintage buck 112 ranger, and a buck 620 reaper - excellent knives.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1440 on: October 30, 2023, 05:39:56 PM »
Exactly. Thanks Gym Rat.

Only insofar as you can do NOTHING, and still be accused.

As men, there is nothing we need to actually do to be accused, and that concerns me. Otherwise, no.

Walter is SUCH a weak, old retard.

Hey Walter - here's the Thunder Bay Police contact form. Go send them this thread page, and remind Sgt. WILLIAM POLLOCK and Const [1st. Class] JORDAN POPOWICH that if any police officers lay a hand on me in the future over illegal mask mandates, that I'll stab them both in the throat within 12 seconds.

That's with a 4" buck knife, that I carry.

But IF I feel my personal security is jeopardized, I WILL acquire a firearm and open fire if another 9-1-1 call about me being unmasked is mad. I will shoot and kill any arriving officers on the spot.

God, Walter is such a fucking loser. Assumes that because he lives in fear, that everyone else does.  ::)
https://www.thunderbaypolice.ca/contact-us

Might be time to take a break, Matt.

Also, have you ever stabbed something with a Buck knife?

You know that's not what they are for, right?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1441 on: October 30, 2023, 08:27:15 PM »
well this makes me feel better bout my shitty 225 for a double today, can't believe that puts me in the top 2% of all gym goers though :D :D :D

but maybe i can since 98% of trainees look exactly the same day after day month after month and never ever make any changes to thier physiques, never understood how one could keep going to the gym and be satisfied with never making any progress... WTF ???

I'm at the gym now, but I was trying to find the link with the data to post here. But only about 1-3% of people who go to the gym bench press 225-lb of more, and only 15-20% of North Americans go to the gym.

Don't let message board comments fool you, dj181. I'm not sure if you were here when Squadfather posted, but he claimed to be 5'11" and 230-lb, with a 360-370 bench. While his bench claim may have been true, he was outed as being a 330-lb obese man. So his bench press was barely over body weight. Walter Sobchak claimed to "warm up with my workout", but I'd be shocked if he could double 225.

But liars like him make people THINK others are so much stronger than them, and those lies get in our heads. So you end up having people internalizing a completely false perception of how strong people are.

Since you bench press 225x2, you are in the strongest 0.15% to 0.6% of all North Americans. Transacted:

You have greater upper body strength than 99.4% to 99.85% of all North Americans. And I would say you are at the borderline to be able to compete in strength contests.

Don't let board liars get into your head - 225x2 is VERY strong. Check the info below - and some information on Westside Barbell, which is one of the strongest gyms in the world.

https://physiqz.com/workout-plans/how-many-people-can-bench-225/

https://millennialhawk.com/how-many-people-can-bench-225/

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1442 on: October 30, 2023, 08:55:23 PM »

There is also a "Sleeping Giant" in Hawaii.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1443 on: October 30, 2023, 10:26:21 PM »
I'm at the gym now, but I was trying to find the link with the data to post here. But only about 1-3% of people who go to the gym bench press 225-lb of more, and only 15-20% of North Americans go to the gym.

Don't let message board comments fool you, dj181. I'm not sure if you were here when Squadfather posted, but he claimed to be 5'11" and 230-lb, with a 360-370 bench. While his bench claim may have been true, he was outed as being a 330-lb obese man. So his bench press was barely over body weight. Walter Sobchak claimed to "warm up with my workout", but I'd be shocked if he could double 225.

But liars like him make people THINK others are so much stronger than them, and those lies get in our heads. So you end up having people internalizing a completely false perception of how strong people are.

Since you bench press 225x2, you are in the strongest 0.15% to 0.6% of all North Americans. Transacted:

You have greater upper body strength than 99.4% to 99.85% of all North Americans. And I would say you are at the borderline to be able to compete in strength contests.

Don't let board liars get into your head - 225x2 is VERY strong. Check the info below - and some information on Westside Barbell, which is one of the strongest gyms in the world.

https://physiqz.com/workout-plans/how-many-people-can-bench-225/

https://millennialhawk.com/how-many-people-can-bench-225/

i saw louie simmons multiple times in the 90's when and my bud did BP comps and our coach was dr. jm blakely he was the first man to bench over 300 kg (660 pounds) in europe in Austria back in the 90s, he benched 440 @ 220 shirt free in chi town i was his liftoff and his best shirt bench was 710-ish so that's why i feel like a weak punkass lol

my best bench was 245 @ 148 shirt free and drug free (i cut weight from 57 to 48 and then weighed 60 the day of the meet, the weigh-in was the night before) but i'm not drug free anymore :D :D :D

now i weigh a buck 73 and i'm a fat ass @ 8-9% :-X :-X :-X

i'm gonna keep at the bench and see if i can press 3 bills @ under 2 bills or maybe even at a ripped 5% at a buck 65-70

that 225 for a double is just a start, i'm sure i'll add like 30 pounds to it real quick like, but after that it may be a bitch, although i shouldn't put limits on myself....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1444 on: October 31, 2023, 04:12:57 AM »
Rally drivers are the most skilled and complete racing drivers in my opinion. It's a shame rallying isn't popular in the US. The current breed of rally cars are as fast, and maybe faster, as Group B cars but not as exciting.

You (Americans) have trophy trucks driven at 120 plus mph on rough terrain.. Handling those 6000lbs/800hp RWD monsters is way harder than a 1800lb/350hp AWD car with state of the art electronic suspension/traction on nice dirt roads.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1445 on: October 31, 2023, 04:43:50 AM »
How does it compare ?

When I was a Freshman in college, the track coach brought me to the spring football practice after our workout. I had never seen a full American football game. The track coach and football strength coach were friends. They asked me to run a 40 yard dash with the football team wide receivers. I thought they meant 40 meters and I did not know what a wide receiver was.

In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed.

WOW!!!!!

INCREDIBLE time. Especially doing this at age 18, when the average female world record sprinter age is 28.12 years.

You managed to be the YOUNGEST female world record sprinter, setting the WR a full DECADE before the average age of a WR female sprinter, and 50% closer to the male WR speed compared to the average female WR!!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Let's compare Jane's 4.33s 40-yard dash time to all the female sprint world records from 50-800m:

M = Male fastest time ever.
F = Female fastest time ever.

50m:
M: Donovan Bailey 5.56s.
F: Irina Privalova 5.96s. Aged 26.22 years.
M/W Disparity: 7.19%.

60m:
M: Christian Coleman 6.34s.
F: Irina Privalova 6.92s. Aged 24.22 years.
M/W Disparity: 9.15%.

100m:
M: Usain Bolt 9.58s.
F: Florence Griffith-Joyner 10.49s. Aged 28.57
M/W Disparity: 9.50%.

200m:
M: Usain Bolt 19.30s.
F: Florence Griffith-Joyner 21.34s. Aged 28.57
M/W Disparity: 10.57%.

400m:
M: Michael Johnson 43.18s.
F: Marita Koch 47.60s. Aged 28.63
M/W Disparity: 10.24%.

800m:
M: Donavan Brazier 1:42.34s.
F: Jarmila Kratochvílová 1:54.68s. Aged 32.50
M/W Disparity: 12.06%.

^ Women are an average of 9.78% slower than men.
^ Average female sprint WR holder age = 28.12 years.

Now let's see how JustPlaneJane's time compares:

40-yard:
M: Christian Coleman: 4.12s
M: JustPlaneJane: 4.33s. Aged 18 years.
Disparity: 5.10%.

WOW!!!!!  :o :o :o

So not only did JustPlaneJane run the 40-yard dash in the fastest female time ever in history, but she did it a full TEN YEARS younger than the average age of any other female world record holder AND was nearly 50% closer to the top male speed as the average of the other WR holding women.

Also, consider that the most comparable female sprint world record would be Irina Privalova's 50m WR time of 5.96s. That works out to a speed of 8.39m/s, which would equate to a time of 4.36s in 36.576m [40 yards].

Getbig should be in AWE that we may literally have the fastest female sprinter in human evolutionary history posting on the board.

The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl. Anybody who has played real football knows what a legitimate 4.33 looks like.

Well, actually I don't. Given that only 14 NFL wide receivers ever ran the 40-yard dash in 4.33s or faster, and that no woman in human history has ran "it" in in 4.33s, no one here would no what it looks like - at least, a woman running "it".

By "it", I mean the 36.576m sprint that you ran in 4.33s in that video that Walter verified.

LMAO...how utterly insane is "it" for Walter to talk about "it" like "it" is a real story.

Fucking idiot.

First time I ever lost at the 40 yard dash was to a man named Calvin Johnson at Athlete’s Performance in Tempe, AZ. He leaned and beat me. Granted he’s the size of fathead Walter and his lean was about 7-feet long.

LOL @ how this fucking idiot talks about himself like he's another person, and puts a sort of insult-feeling comment like this, to actually brag about his size. 😆

In another post as Jane, this loser wrote Walter's weight as 235, before changing it to 245. Fucking idiot didn't think 235 was big enough and logged into the Jane account and edited it to be 245. And he put his fictional girlfriend's weight as 114-lb [52-kg]. Here's the post with the fake Chicago area meeting:

When we did our “Chicago area” deadlifts workout about two weeks ago the bodyweights in gym equipment were:

JPJ = 61 kilos
Walter Sobchak = 110 kilos
Les Grossman = 113 kilos
Krankenstein = 86 kilos
Walter’s girlfriend = 52 kilos
Other Getbigger (forgot name) = 92 kilos

I weighed in wearing my wrist straps !

Hi Chaos !    🙋‍♀️

LOL, Walter: have you ever been laid before?

My ex-girlfriend is 130-lb at 5'7", and if she were 10-lb lighter, I'd be medically worried about her.

Are you dating a Midget for your fictional girlfriend to be 114-lb, or do you have no fucking idea what ACTUAL women weight? God, you ugly fuck. Research stuff before you post it.

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

LOL.

Hey, Walter - unlike you, I am a man who is ACTUALLY stronger than 99.9% of the population. Take a look at what types of experiences I have EVERY SINGLE TIME I WORK OUT.

People watch/look at me because of how impressed they are with with what I lift. In particular, due to my size. NOT that you've ever had that experience before.

From last night:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzDPnAUso0f/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1446 on: October 31, 2023, 05:15:07 AM »
What I find so incredible about this is how sprint speed maxes out for the 100m sprint, and gets slower for shorter sprints, as less time is spent at top speed [as Hulkotron intelligently pointed out]. Yet LOOK at how JustPlaneJane managed to defy the laws of competitive running in the way that she actually ran her 40-yard / 36.576m at a FASTER m/s speed than the female 50m world record holder Irina Privalova. JustPlaneJane also managed to beat the actual female world record sprinter by a solid 0.11s faster than the ACTUAL women's WR 40-yard-dash time of 4.44s.

JustPlaneJane:
And to THINK you did this after track practice while still a teenager, when the average world class female sprinter peaks at age 26!

JustPlaneJane's 40-Yard-Dash Time / 36.576 [UNOFFICIAL WORLD RECORD]:
4.33s
8.45m/s

ACTUAL Female 40-Yard-Dash [36.576m] WORLD RECORD:
Hannah Cunliffe: 4.44s
8.24m/s

50m:
Irina Privalova 5.96s.
8.39m/s

60m:
Irina Privalova 6.92s.
8.67m/s

100m:
Florence Griffith-Joyner 10.49s.
9.53m/s

200m:
F: Florence Griffith-Joyner 21.34s.
9.37m/s

400m:
Marita Koch 47.60s.
8.40m/s

800m:
Jarmila Kratochvílová 1:54.68s.
6.98m/s

Hey Walter/Jane - check out this video...it will help you before you make up your next lie:

Monster 85-LB DEADLIFT.
Weird...normally people who deadlift over 300 warm up with the empty bar [45-lb], and jump straight to 135-lb.

I like your deadlift, I am up to 140 kg for 3 reps now with my wrist straps.

Weird that you would warm up with 85-lb on your way to your 300x9. Almost seems like you are a complete lying sack of shit. ::)
JustPlaneJane:
I want to be clear on this point: if any woman ever accused me of not paying child support, and I saw that woman in person, I'd split her fucking head straight open. I'd make a beeline straight to her, ask her very clearly, calmly, and politely to apologize to me.

And if she didn't.

I'd split her fucking head straight open on the spot.

A solid couple of women said similarly scummy things to me online - in clear terms, I told them pretty much that. One of them, I told EXACTLY that: I told her if I ever see her in person by happenstance, I'll split her fucking head straight open.

You confuse me for someone who follows social norms. NOBODY who I see in person is permitted to say lies about me regarding the love I have for my children. I will assault them. And if it's a woman...who knows...she could die.

Being a woman would not save you. NOT THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN, WALTER - YOU ARE A 60-YEAR OLD UGLY MAN.

Fuck.

Definitely the legs of a top female sprinter though! Also: those aren't the same legs as the woman deadlifting 85-lb, Walter.  ::) Dumb shit.

Forearms the same size as "her" legs, and pedicured feet and toenail polish, yet nothing on the nails.  ::) God, Walter - you are one stupid fuck. Posting for over ten years as a woman to "verify" your claims and attack your enemies. HAHAHAHA...you fucking loser. I can probably bench your max for 50, you fuck-tard.

What was that you were saying about me doing half reps? You fucking tool.

For my third set with 225, I did 12 fully paused/strict reps [swipe left to see something you can't do with 135, lol]:

Half reps? WHAT half reps? You dumb cock.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1447 on: October 31, 2023, 05:21:39 AM »
What I find so incredible about this is how sprint speed maxes out for the 100m sprint, and gets slower for shorter sprints, as less time is spent at top speed [as Hulkotron intelligently pointed out]. Yet LOOK at how JustPlaneJane managed to defy the laws of competitive running in the way that she actually ran her 40-yard / 36.576m at a FASTER m/s speed than the female 50m world record holder Irina Privalova. JustPlaneJane also managed to beat the actual female world record sprinter by a solid 0.11s faster than the ACTUAL women's WR 40-yard-dash time of 4.44s.

JustPlaneJane:
And to THINK you did this after track practice while still a teenager, when the average world class female sprinter peaks at age 26!

JustPlaneJane's 40-Yard-Dash Time / 36.576 [UNOFFICIAL WORLD RECORD]:
4.33s
8.45m/s

ACTUAL Female 40-Yard-Dash [36.576m] WORLD RECORD:
Hannah Cunliffe: 4.44s
8.24m/s

50m:
Irina Privalova 5.96s.
8.39m/s

60m:
Irina Privalova 6.92s.
0.1153m/s
8.67m/s

100m:
Florence Griffith-Joyner 10.49s.
9.53m/s

200m:
F: Florence Griffith-Joyner 21.34s.
9.37m/s

400m:
Marita Koch 47.60s.
8.40m/s

800m:
Jarmila Kratochvílová 1:54.68s.
6.98m/s

Hey Walter/Jane - check out this video...it will help you before you make up your next lie:

Monster 85-LB DEADLIFT.
Weird...normally people who deadlift over 300 warm up with the empty bar [45-lb], and jump straight to 135-lb.

Weird that you would warm up with 85-lb on your way to your 300x9. Almost seems like you are a complete lying sack of shit. ::)
JustPlaneJane:
I want to be clear on this point: if any woman ever accused me of not paying child support, and I saw that woman in person, I'd split her fucking head straight open. I'd make a beeline straight to her, ask her very clearly, calmly, and politely to apologize to me.

And if she didn't.

I'd split her fucking head straight open on the spot.

A solid couple of women said similarly scummy things to me online - in clear terms, I told them pretty much that. One of them, I told EXACTLY that: I told her if I ever see her in person by happenstance, I'll split her fucking head straight open.

You confuse me for someone who follows social norms. NOBODY who I see in person is permitted to say lies about me regarding the love I have for my children. I will assault them. And if it's a woman...who knows...she could die.

Being a woman would not save you. NOT THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN, WALTER - YOU ARE A 60-YEAR OLD UGLY MAN.

Fuck.

Definitely the legs of a top female sprinter though!

What was that you were saying about me doing half reps? You fucking tool.

For my third set with 225, I did 12 fully paused/strict reps [swipe left to see something you can't do with 135, lol]:

Half reps? WHAT half reps? You dumb guy.

Matt what if the woman in question was a baby mother?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1448 on: October 31, 2023, 05:33:51 AM »

Matt what if the woman in question was a baby mother?

The mothers of my children would get the most extreme restraint possible.

If under some circumstances, they hit me over the head with a frying pan ten times, I would be forced to choke them out, or otherwise put a stop to it.

I'd also make exceptions for family members, and even female friends who I have a longstanding rapport with.

But some random bitch on the internet shit-talking my children? Pfffft. I'd be surprised if I didn't pull out my buck knife and stab her in the throat.

MOST LIKELY, I'd open hand slap her to the ground.

A few Thunder Bay women called me racist in an online post. If you type in "Matt Canning racist" online, you can find it.

I PM'd each of them and told them if I see them in person, I'll ask them politely to apologize. But failing that, I'll open-hand slap them to the ground.

Needless to say, I was never charged. I even publicly posted about it. Never charged.

They know I'm serious. The police know I'm serious. If anything happens to me, all parties involved are worried I may do much more than a slap.

If I EVER told wes he was bad to his wife, or told illuminati he wasn't good to his family, the least I would expect is a slap. Fuck, I'd expect to be killed!

Women may well get passes to many men [including wes, illuminati, etc].

Not to me.

No one who shit-talks my family can expect to get away with that if I see them in person.

Walter posts as JustPlaneJane because he knows most men simp for women. But it's too obviously him now.

Also:
I would never hit a woman because: ALL WOMEN WHO KNOW ME KNOW I WOULD DO THIS. That keeps them in line.

This is all moot, Dave.

PS - Dave, did you like my bench presses from last night?  :) Warming up with [2x] Walter's workout!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzD5AlqOJUd/

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1449 on: October 31, 2023, 07:38:04 AM »
When we did our “Chicago area” deadlifts workout about two weeks ago the bodyweights in gym equipment were:

JPJ = 61 kilos
Walter Sobchak = 110 kilos
Les Grossman = 113 kilos
Krankenstein = 86 kilos
Walter’s girlfriend = 52 kilos
Other Getbigger (forgot name) = 92 kilos

I weighed in wearing my wrist straps !

Hi Chaos !    🙋‍♀️

There appears to be a Krankenstein imposter running around Chicago, since he has never met this person.