Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 195342 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2000 on: October 30, 2023, 12:06:40 PM »
BHANKS, your head looks so huge and body looks so small. Thats 25  years of slamming PEDs. Come on!

Repost for shits and giggles ;D
T

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2001 on: October 30, 2023, 12:31:04 PM »

Troll looking M-Fer..

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2002 on: October 30, 2023, 12:33:36 PM »
Is Bhanky winning yet?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2003 on: October 30, 2023, 12:37:17 PM »

Is that shopped?? IF not, thats the largest d-bol induced "moon face" ive ever seen...
Brians head looks quite normal in comparison these days...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2004 on: October 30, 2023, 12:46:41 PM »
Is that shopped?? IF not, thats the largest d-bol induced "moon face" ive ever seen...

Bhank claims to be natural so it can't be d-bol, unless d-bol is prescribed for anemia, Crohn's, bulimia and bloody stool.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2005 on: October 30, 2023, 12:48:26 PM »
Is Bhanky winning yet?

Bhank doesn't appear able to get a job no on else applied for, although the fault is not his of course

I have real knowledge to share. I also want to coach my son someday and honestly no one else wants the job so I have that going for me

But yeah I think it would be fun to get the kids hyped up teach them some technique then watch them go get after it he’ll yeah I know it’s lame to everyone else but I like that stuff

But yeah I also like the sound of Coach Hankins Trainer of Champions

What is the update on the k-12 coaching position?

Haven't heard anything back so I guess I didn't get it although I also suspect some of my references may not have filled out the multi page questioner

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2006 on: October 30, 2023, 12:51:32 PM »

Bhank doesn't appear able to get a job no on else applied for, although the fault is not his of course

they obviously did a background check

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2007 on: October 30, 2023, 12:59:37 PM »

If taffin posted it it’s shopped haha.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2008 on: October 30, 2023, 01:09:39 PM »
Obviously you are an elite athlete if you are training at any of the Arizona performance academy’s.

I was just confused how you confidently referred to Bo and Deon’s 40 yard dash times (when they are athletes from a generation prior) but seemed clueless about who Megatron was, who should be your peer if you’re competing against him in a race,  when he is/was every bit their athletic rival. And he had been a well publicized athlete for at least 2 years prior to the NFL draft.

But if you’re just googling stuff about 40 yard dashes Bo/Deon/Chris Johnson/John Ross are names that pop up. And if you’re not a football fan that would explain why you didn’t recognize the Georgia Tech sweatshirt.

Dave, at that point in time I had never seen a complete American football game, in person or on TV. I had barely even heard of a 40-Yard Dash. We trained and coached in groups, Calvin Johnson was not in my group.

What I remember most from one of my later groups was that Curt Schilling would come in every day, drink a protein smoothie, high five a few guys, then go home. That seemed to be his workout. The guys said he had a clause in his contract that paid him tons of money for completing an off season workout program. The rumor was his workout bonus was more money than others made in a year.

It was a fun time with a lot of great people.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2009 on: October 30, 2023, 08:24:53 PM »

lol

Surprised he didn't try blame getbig. Google Brian Wood Hankins and the third result leads to getbig. Brian Wood Healy Hankins and it's second. He's screwed.

He's gonna be back at Lowes by the end of the year with Goodrum as his supervisor.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2010 on: October 31, 2023, 12:09:26 AM »
Obviously you are an elite athlete if you are training at any of the Arizona performance academy’s.

I was just confused how you confidently referred to Bo and Deon’s 40 yard dash times (when they are athletes from a generation prior) but seemed clueless about who Megatron was, who should be your peer if you’re competing against him in a race,  when he is/was every bit their athletic rival. And he had been a well publicized athlete for at least 2 years prior to the NFL draft.

But if you’re just googling stuff about 40 yard dashes Bo/Deon/Chris Johnson/John Ross are names that pop up. And if you’re not a football fan that would explain why you didn’t recognize the Georgia Tech sweatshirt.

Dave D,

Great post! I think that goes without saying though. But just to examine JustPlaneJane's athletic prowess a little more closely:

Do you have ANY idea how impressive JustPlaneJane's 40-yard dash time is? Let's compare Jane's 4.33s 40-yard dash time to all the female sprint world records from 50-800m:

M = Male fastest time ever.
F = Female fastest time ever.

50m:
M: Donovan Bailey 5.56s.
F: Irina Privalova 5.96s. Aged 26.22 years.
M/W Disparity: 7.19%.

60m:
M: Christian Coleman 6.34s.
F: Irina Privalova 6.92s. Aged 24.22 years.
M/W Disparity: 9.15%.

100m:
M: Usain Bolt 9.58s.
F: Florence Griffith-Joyner 10.49s. Aged 28.57
M/W Disparity: 9.50%.

200m:
M: Usain Bolt 19.30s.
F: Florence Griffith-Joyner 21.34s. Aged 28.57
M/W Disparity: 10.57%.

400m:
M: Michael Johnson 43.18s.
F: Marita Koch 47.60s. Aged 28.63
M/W Disparity: 10.24%.

800m:
M: Donavan Brazier 1:42.34s.
F: Jarmila Kratochvílová 1:54.68s. Aged 32.50
M/W Disparity: 12.06%.

^ Women are an average of 9.78% slower than men.
^ Average female sprint WR holder age = 28.12 years.

Now let's see how JustPlaneJane's time compares:

40-yard:
M: Christian Coleman: 4.12s
M: JustPlaneJane: 4.33s. Aged 18 years.
Disparity: 5.10%.

WOW!!!!!  :o :o :o

So not only did JustPlaneJane run the 40-yard dash in the fastest female time ever in history, but she did it a full TEN YEARS younger than the average age of any other female world record holder AND was nearly 50% closer to the top male speed as the average of the other WR holding women.

Also, consider that the most comparable female sprint world record would be Irina Privalova's 50m WR time of 5.96s. That works out to a speed of 8.39m/s, which would equate to a time of 4.36s in 36.576m [40 yards].

Getbig should be in AWE that we may literally have the fastest female sprinter in human evolutionary history posting on the board.

:)

On a serious note:

x2 4.33 is the 14th-fastest time ever run by a wide receiver in the NFL combine by elite male athletes training specifically for that event for months since generational wealth and career dreams are on the line.

It is also a faster average speed than the current womens world record in the 50 meters (typically shorter sprints have slower average speeds because you spend less time at top speed).

Truly a remarkable performance by an 18 year old woman when not even fresh or in proper shoes!

LOL!!!!!

Hulkotron - you are THE MAN. :) :D

My favourite was when you called out JustPlaneJane on her bullshit cycling time, and she "thanked" you for correcting her. Haha...trying to stay humble while being exposed as a complete lying sack of shit.

A better question now may be:
Why has Walter Sobchak been pretending to be a woman online for the past 10 years?  ??? My guess is that he figured that he could use the account to trash others, as men are less likely to attack a woman / more likely to simp for them [horny bastards]. It would have worked had he not posted such preposterous sprint claims, in addition to JPJ's horseshit about a 309x3 deadlift [while posing as a woman one morning shit away from meeting the medical classification weight for anorexia], the 28 wide-grip overhand chin-ups on the second set, and, as Hulkotron astutely pointed out, the nonsense cycling time.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2011 on: October 31, 2023, 12:26:14 AM »
Pretty good day in the gym tonight.

I've decided I'm not going to increase my one rep max bench press anymore. Instead, I'm going to focus on 225 for reps, and try to beat my previous max of 225x25.

Considering I was 190 when I got that 225x25, I think [despite my age], I should be able to get 30. Even if I DON'T get 30...I should be able to at least beat my 25 rep lifetime max so far.

When I was at the gym today, I counted 23.5 reps, but I checked the video after and only got 22.5. Still though - that's two reps more than I got last week, and I did [stupidly drop those 3-4 pounds within the past two weeks].

So I've decided I won't be losing any weight. I can cut to 185 starting in the Spring. So I'm going to stay at 200-lb, and try to bench 225x30. I can't fathom not getting 28.

But considering the Northwestern Ontario record is 225x30, set by Luke Skaarup in 2012 [weighing 295-lb at 6'0", literally within months of him WINNING ONTARIO'S STRONGEST MAN], I'm somewhat skeptical of B. Hank's claim of 225 for 31 or 32. Also, why wouldn't he remember how many reps, considering that's a pretty incredible achievement?  ??? Seems like you might remember that. Why was he even benching 225 for reps unless the point was to see how many he got?  ???

I don't know...just seems like something you would remember.

Regardless, my goal is 30. The only other person similar in weight to me who I know who got that was Luke Skaarup's brother Dan, who got it on the same day is Luke, after Dan benched 455-lb in contest, while weighing 205-lb.

He also "unofficially" bench pressed 475 @205, then got 225x30. Luke and Dan are genetic freaks, and jointly hold the 225 for reps NWO official record.

So if I get 225x30 @199, I'll be pretty happy about that. I don't know any sub-200 pound lifter in Ontario who does that. So it will be a good challenge for me.

Of course, freaks like Walter Sobchak, who warm up with my workout, do 225x30 easily. It's a shame he has no video evidence of this outstanding achievement.

I'm sad I miscounted, and only got 22.5 reps on my first set. But my second set of 19.5 reps made up for that, as well as my 225x12 third set, where each rep was strict/paused:

Bench Press Day:
225x22.5
225x19.5
225x12 [strict/paused]

Lol, check out the guy in the background who started watching me on the 5th rep. At first, he was wowed, but then when the reps didn't stop, he got bored of watching.  ;D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzDPnAUso0f/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2012 on: October 31, 2023, 04:06:53 AM »
BHANKS, your head looks so huge and body looks so small. Thats 25  years of slamming PEDs. Come on!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2013 on: October 31, 2023, 04:08:23 AM »
Is that shopped?? IF not, thats the largest d-bol Anadrol induced "moon face" ive ever seen...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2014 on: October 31, 2023, 04:18:36 AM »
Pretty good day in the gym tonight.

I've decided I'm not going to increase my one rep max bench press anymore. Instead, I'm going to focus on 225 for reps, and try to beat my previous max of 225x25.

Considering I was 190 when I got that 225x25, I think [despite my age], I should be able to get 30. Even if I DON'T get 30...I should be able to at least beat my 25 rep lifetime max so far.

When I was at the gym today, I counted 23.5 reps, but I checked the video after and only got 22.5. Still though - that's two reps more than I got last week, and I did [stupidly drop those 3-4 pounds within the past two weeks].

So I've decided I won't be losing any weight. I can cut to 185 starting in the Spring. So I'm going to stay at 200-lb, and try to bench 225x30. I can't fathom not getting 28.

But considering the Northwestern Ontario record is 225x30, set by Luke Skaarup in 2012 [weighing 295-lb at 6'0", literally within months of him WINNING ONTARIO'S STRONGEST MAN], I'm somewhat skeptical of B. Hank's claim of 225 for 31 or 32. Also, why wouldn't he remember how many reps, considering that's a pretty incredible achievement?  ??? Seems like you might remember that. Why was he even benching 225 for reps unless the point was to see how many he got?  ???

I don't know...just seems like something you would remember.

Regardless, my goal is 30. The only other person similar in weight to me who I know who got that was Luke Skaarup's brother Dan, who got it on the same day is Luke, after Dan benched 455-lb in contest, while weighing 205-lb.

He also "unofficially" bench pressed 475 @205, then got 225x30. Luke and Dan are genetic freaks, and jointly hold the 225 for reps NWO official record.

So if I get 225x30 @199, I'll be pretty happy about that. I don't know any sub-200 pound lifter in Ontario who does that. So it will be a good challenge for me.

Of course, freaks like Walter Sobchak, who warm up with my workout, do 225x30 easily. It's a shame he has no video evidence of this outstanding achievement.

I'm sad I miscounted, and only got 22.5 reps on my first set. But my second set of 19.5 reps made up for that, as well as my 225x12 third set, where each rep was strict/paused:

Bench Press Day:
225x22.5
225x19.5
225x12 [strict/paused]

Lol, check out the guy in the background who started watching me on the 5th rep. At first, he was wowed, but then when the reps didn't stop, he got bored of watching.  ;D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzDPnAUso0f/

It was 20 plus years ago when I was living in NYC. Standard before each bench workout I would do 225x25 one day I tried to max out and got 31 or 32 again I do have issues counting when lifting this was before smart phones to double check my count. Maybe it was 28 maybe it was 32 but I recall counting 31 or 32. I remember at the time I would have been the only non lineman to reach 30 when compared to the draft. I trained that rep range every week and it didn't really translate to heavy single at the time I could get about half a dozen reps with 315. I never went over 315 back then

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2015 on: October 31, 2023, 05:27:11 AM »
It was 20 plus years ago when I was living in NYC. Standard before each bench workout I would do 225x25 one day I tried to max out and got 31 or 32 again I do have issues counting when lifting this was before smart phones to double check my count. Maybe it was 28 maybe it was 32 but I recall counting 31 or 32. I remember at the time I would have been the only non lineman to reach 30 when compared to the draft. I trained that rep range every week and it didn't really translate to heavy single at the time I could get about half a dozen reps with 315. I never went over 315 back then

I thought you were Mensa smart and studied by child psychologist for your mental abilities? But counting while wearing shoes and lifting  on a linear path gives you issues?

Another lie...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2016 on: October 31, 2023, 06:17:25 AM »
I thought you were Mensa smart and studied by child psychologist for your mental abilities? But counting while wearing shoes and lifting  on linear path gives you issues?

Another lie...

come a bro, its hard to count when you are having a seizure under the bar... legs looked like a frog i ran over w my bike when i was a kid hahaa!!!!!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2017 on: October 31, 2023, 06:30:54 AM »

Healthy

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2018 on: October 31, 2023, 06:40:11 AM »
If taffin posted it it’s shopped haha.

Kinda says something about Brian's head that people have to ask! ;D

Here's a couple I genuinely haven't touched plus a couple I might have...
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2019 on: October 31, 2023, 06:41:25 AM »
I thought you were Mensa smart and studied by child psychologist for your mental abilities? But counting while wearing shoes and lifting  on a linear path gives you issues?

Another lie...

Autistic folks have exceptional skills in certain specific areas.

Bhanky's skill is to be able to gain 20lbs overnight.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2020 on: October 31, 2023, 06:42:46 AM »

Taffy funny!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2021 on: October 31, 2023, 06:45:42 AM »

Hankins has face that only a mother would abandon her job as a universitys first woman’s professor  to start a career as a flight attendant so she could leave her kids home alone so she wouldnt have to keep food in the cupboards.

I think this is the saying.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2022 on: October 31, 2023, 06:46:03 AM »

Another lie...

Half truth Hankins was studied by a psychologist but for mental disabilities rather than abilities.

Christ, what kind of retard can't count reps ...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2023 on: October 31, 2023, 06:50:58 AM »
Matt has done a good job. I am thinking he deserves a T shirt but the year is not yet over still time for others to earn theirs as well. I know several board members who are right on the crusp of this mark. Will they attempt to go for the glory?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2024 on: October 31, 2023, 06:53:24 AM »

Hankins has face that only a mother would abandon her job as a universitys first woman’s professor  to start a career as a flight attendant so she could leave her kids home alone so she wouldnt have to keep food in the cupboards.

I think this is the saying.

I mention my mom had frequent flier miles because she was flying back and forth to NYC for her Wall Street Brokerage Job (she was a licensed principal options trader) and Getbig makes her a flight attendant typical.