Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136670 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1450 on: October 31, 2023, 08:11:03 AM »
There appears to be a Krankenstein imposter running around Chicago, since he has never met this person.

The plot thickens ..

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1451 on: October 31, 2023, 08:25:39 AM »
There appears to be a Krankenstein imposter running around Chicago, since he has never met this person.

It was “Chicago area” that’s a wide range of communities. Krankenstein is a fairly common surname in the Chicagoland area; so I’m sure it’s a simple misunderstanding.

It may be a Jew based name, but I’ll wait for Matt to confirm.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1452 on: October 31, 2023, 01:37:16 PM »
I don’t want to get into whether or not JPJ is a man/woman but I can say that there’s no way her 40 and 100 time are legit/accurate. Some chick can run stride for stride with a prime NFL corner? Doubtful.

Correct.

First time I ever lost at the 40 yard dash was to a man named Calvin Johnson at Athlete’s Performance in Tempe, AZ. He leaned and beat me. Granted he’s the size of fathead Walter and his lean was about 7-feet long.

^ This never happened, but see how Walter is boasting about his size in an insulting way? He wants to lend credibility to the idea that he is big AND that he isn't the owner of the JustPlaneJane account, but when you break it down, it's just an insignificant insult: "fathead Walter". It's not really an insult anyone would care about, but he does this to make it seem like JustPlaneJane is a real person who met him, and after all - WHO would insult himself with a second account? Well, you would if the insult is both minor, and claims you are a big guy, on a bodybuilding message board.

The JustPlaneJane account is a second account ran by Walter Sobchak.

I lost to Calvin Johnson, I did not beat him.

^ Admitting to losing. So humble and credible! Why would someone lying admit to losing? Well - because this is only said after claiming a preposterous 4.33s 40-yard dash time [a time that, need I remind everyone - has NEVER been ran by a woman thus far in history]. Posting lies of losses like this is supposed to make the JPJ account more real feeling, but in the end, you need to go back to the preposterous 4.33s claim.

Once you acknowledge that the 4.33s dash time is physically impossible to perform by a woman [let alone an 18-year-old who just had track practice, and was beat], the entire JPJ account falls apart. Then you just compare writing styles to the Walter Sobchak account, and realize this loser has been pretending to be a woman on here for more than a decade.

He gave me a t-shirt with a big “G” on it and a bumblebee. He was a nice man.

^ Again, "real" sounding details backed by absolutely nothing.

The thing is, Calvin Johnson could be contacted and asked if any woman ever just about beat him in the 40-yard dash. He would just say no, and that would also put this balderdash by Walter/Jane [same poster] to rest.

[JustPlaneJane]'s not kidding, me and a couple others here have done sprint training with her. The poster Les Grossman is the fastest of the men (played football at Nebraska) and she can turn sideways mid sprint and look back and wait for him to try to catch up.

^ The other thing is - Walter claims to have met JustPlaneJane, and "verifies" her claims.

Jane doesn’t post photos, Princess L told her not to.

^ But any evidence for the claims can't be posted here. See?

Then consider that Walter/Jane both make it a point to call me "Matt Canning", as if I give two fucking shits about being doxxed, or answer to ANYONE in my life. I do not - I live off my savings, and can objectively verify $200K of my net worth, and some would STILL be doubting me. I have also been to 17 bodybuilding expos, and have substantial video evidence of that. And there is zero evidence I work anywhere, and substantial evidence all over my city I live in my home of ten years. So I don't remotely care that my full name, Matt Canning, is associated with my posts.

And ONLY Walter and Jane attempt to "dox" me like this. I have purposely doxxed myself for years KNOWING people like Walter/Jane [same person do that]. No one has any leverage over me, and that's all by design.

I have gathered a dozen posts by Walter and Jane in the same posting style.

Lastly:

No evidence that would hold up in court shows that JustPlaneJane is a real person. Everything JPJ has posted can be faked. JPJ posted photos of the legs of one woman, and forearms the same size as the legs. Also, painted toenails, but doesn't do her fingernails? Claims to be 134-lb, but posts a photo of a woman who would be at least 155-lb if the 6'0" claim is accurate. Also claimed a 309x3 deadlift, yet posted a photo of "herself" deadlifting 85-lb.

Nobody who deadlifts 309x3 would deadlift 85-lb. They would jump from the empty bar [45-lb] to 135-lb, then MAYBE do 185-lb before going to 225. A deadlift of 85-lb is more indicative of a person who maxes out between 85 and 185. But like I've said before: Walter is limited to the photos he can steal while pretending to be Jane.

I've also asked JustPlaneJane to post a screenshot of a video, deadlifting 309-lb, with the face blurred. That would not give the board ANY additional private info about JPJ, and would give "her" major credibility. Even IF JPJ does this...it won't be promptly.

If a person is lying, they need time to fake evidence.

If you asked me to post a photo of me making a thumbs up or another random request, I could do it.

Walter can't do this with the JustPlaneJane account, because he's the one running it. Promptly replying to such requests would be some proof JPJ is real.

But that will never happen because JustPlaneJane = Walter Sobchak.

A legit 4.7 is pretty fast, 4.3 is just a whole other level.

::)

Yeah, a level never achieved by a woman in sprinting history.

Why have you been posting as a woman for over ten years here, Walter?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1453 on: October 31, 2023, 02:02:05 PM »
Matt Canning still in his training bra ranting and raving with more lies and BS. Tell us all about your fake letter to the Thunder Bay Police (never happened) or your fake story about Lakehead University and how they fired you for being a racist, misogynist loser !

The deadlift photo was for other posters to check my form to give me input on how to lift correctly. Something you know nothing about. Your lifting form is terrible, especially for a midget who has been taking drugs for 20 years and lying about it. You see, I asked for advice and interact with other members. Getbiggers just wind you up to watch the monkey dance….dance little man, dance ! LOL

A 4” buck knife…whoa !!!!!  🤣 Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound ? Creepy little manlet trying to threaten women from the bedroom in your mommy’s house.  🤣

The rest of your post is shit you make up in your mentally retarded mind.

Get a job you deadbeat bum and pay your kids the money you owe them instead of wasting it on OnlyFans pages so you can make up more lies. Lowlife piece of white trash.

Dance monkey, dance !

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1454 on: October 31, 2023, 02:16:52 PM »
Hi Miss Jane.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1455 on: October 31, 2023, 02:33:28 PM »
Hi Miss Jane.

Hi Mr. Scott !  🙋‍♀️

How are you feeling, how is your health ?

When do you think you will be able to visit your family in Tucson ?

I’m doing well, the chickens are doing great, I’m thinking about getting two more (white ones). I get about 3-4 eggs every day. My pet sitter gives the eggs away to her friends. I am making planter boxes for flowers and the chickens love to dig in the soft dirt. Things are going well with me, as I hope they are with you !

-JPJ (National Champion)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1456 on: October 31, 2023, 05:54:35 PM »
Hi Mr. Scott !  🙋‍♀️

How are you feeling, how is your health ?

When do you think you will be able to visit your family in Tucson ?

I’m doing well, the chickens are doing great, I’m thinking about getting two more (white ones). I get about 3-4 eggs every day. My pet sitter gives the eggs away to her friends. I am making planter boxes for flowers and the chickens love to dig in the soft dirt. Things are going well with me, as I hope they are with you !

-JPJ (National Champion)

I am doing well, thank you m'lady.    I just need permission from my doctors as a drive of that distance would be difficult.  I did  a longer one last summer and it nearly took me out.  I am not allowed to fly.    But if I am given the okay, I shall alert you here!    The chickens of my brother and his wonderful wife are doing well!

I am happy for you and it would be a pleasure to meet you some day.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1457 on: October 31, 2023, 07:09:58 PM »
Matt Canning still in his training bra ranting and raving with more lies and BS. Tell us all about your fake letter to the Thunder Bay Police (never happened) or your fake story about Lakehead University and how they fired you for being a racist, misogynist loser !

The deadlift photo was for other posters to check my form to give me input on how to lift correctly. Something you know nothing about. Your lifting form is terrible, especially for a midget who has been taking drugs for 20 years and lying about it. You see, I asked for advice and interact with other members. Getbiggers just wind you up to watch the monkey dance….dance little man, dance ! LOL

A 4” buck knife…whoa !!!!!  🤣 Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound ? Creepy little manlet trying to threaten women from the bedroom in your mommy’s house.  🤣

The rest of your post is shit you make up in your mentally retarded mind.

Get a job you deadbeat bum and pay your kids the money you owe them instead of wasting it on OnlyFans pages so you can make up more lies. Lowlife piece of white trash.

Dance monkey, dance !

When you were referring to almost beating Calvin Johnson, are you talking about the HOF wide receiver? You sure you’re not fudging on them 40 times?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1458 on: October 31, 2023, 07:35:32 PM »

When you were referring to almost beating Calvin Johnson, are you talking about the HOF wide receiver? You sure you’re not fudging on them 40 times?

A 4.33 in tennis shoes. ;D

What's so hard to believe?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1459 on: October 31, 2023, 07:42:35 PM »
I think Matt is on to something.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1460 on: October 31, 2023, 08:06:15 PM »
I think Matt is on to something.

You’re biased. 10 years of seeing Calvin in action has heavily influenced your ability to be rational.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1461 on: October 31, 2023, 08:12:50 PM »
Matt take a break and go outside and get some fresh air before you get snowed in for the winter.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1462 on: October 31, 2023, 08:17:18 PM »
You’re biased. 10 years of seeing Calvin in action has heavily influenced your ability to be rational.

I have no argument. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1463 on: October 31, 2023, 08:28:33 PM »
I have no argument.

So we agreed. JPJ ran a 4.33 40.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1464 on: October 31, 2023, 08:54:19 PM »
So we agreed. JPJ ran a 4.33 40.

Sounds completely reasonable. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1465 on: October 31, 2023, 09:15:28 PM »
Sounds completely reasonable.

Pretty common.

Growing up i used to see these sprinter chicks walking all over the ghetto with insanely developed legs and glutes.

You see, growing up in the hood they had to run everywhere, and didn't even train for it, but were the fastest chicks on the planet due to genetics.

And to top it all off, they all ate nothing but kale salads, beet root and pumpkin spice lattes.

Genetics always win.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1466 on: October 31, 2023, 09:16:31 PM »
Thank you.

Not that JustPlaneJane is a real woman, but if she was the woman in that picture deadlifting that MONSTER 85 POUND DEADLIFT, could you imagine how confused her boyfriend must be?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1467 on: October 31, 2023, 11:05:46 PM »
The mothers of my children would get the most extreme restraint possible.

If under some circumstances, they hit me over the head with a frying pan ten times, I would be forced to choke them out, or otherwise put a stop to it.

I'd also make exceptions for family members, and even female friends who I have a longstanding rapport with.

But some random bitch on the internet shit-talking my children? Pfffft. I'd be surprised if I didn't pull out my buck knife and stab her in the throat.

MOST LIKELY, I'd open hand slap her to the ground.

A few Thunder Bay women called me racist in an online post. If you type in "Matt Canning racist" online, you can find it.

I PM'd each of them and told them if I see them in person, I'll ask them politely to apologize. But failing that, I'll open-hand slap them to the ground.

Needless to say, I was never charged. I even publicly posted about it. Never charged.

They know I'm serious. The police know I'm serious. If anything happens to me, all parties involved are worried I may do much more than a slap.

If I EVER told wes he was bad to his wife, or told illuminati he wasn't good to his family, the least I would expect is a slap. Fuck, I'd expect to be killed!

Women may well get passes to many men [including wes, illuminati, etc].

Not to me.

No one who shit-talks my family can expect to get away with that if I see them in person.

Walter posts as JustPlaneJane because he knows most men simp for women. But it's too obviously him now.

Also:
I would never hit a woman because: ALL WOMEN WHO KNOW ME KNOW I WOULD DO THIS. That keeps them in line.

This is all moot, Dave.

PS - Dave, did you like my bench presses from last night?  :) Warming up with [2x] Walter's workout!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzD5AlqOJUd/

Absolutely NO ONE is worried about what you will do. You’re a retarded Canadian man - come one.. lol.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1468 on: November 01, 2023, 04:12:33 AM »
Absolutely NO ONE is worried about what you will do. You’re a retarded Canadian man - come one.. lol.

Come two even

There are MANY people worried about what Mattys next step will be.

We even have a Society here in Swe called "Mattys Next Move".

People await his next move just as it was the Second Coming of Christ/Parsh
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1469 on: November 01, 2023, 07:46:25 AM »
A 4.33 in tennis shoes. ;D

What's so hard to believe?

I’ve never worn tennis shoes in my life, but if that’s what you need to believe, knock yourself out.

-JPJ (National Sprint Champion)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1470 on: November 01, 2023, 09:08:10 AM »
Come two even

There are MANY people worried about what Mattys next step will be.

We even have a Society here in Swe called "Mattys Next Move".

People await his next move just as it was the Second Coming of Christ/Parsh

Repost (with apologies to young Mr Canning  ;D)
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1471 on: November 01, 2023, 09:58:55 AM »
Mr. Tits has made nothing more than the bullshit claims of a mentally retarded windbag. Mentally unstable people will search OnlyFans sites all night long to post up photos that he knows aren’t me and claims they are, because Walter Sobchak made him have a breakdown last year and he CRIED, like a small child. When Walter’s GF and I workout she asks me how Mr. Tits is, and I laugh my ass off at Canning’s complete crying meltdown.  🤣

He claimed he ran under 12 second 100M race as a 13 year old in elementary school. Look at that loser, in his $8 track pants, $12 Walmart shoes, 16” thighs, and club feet. That child support cheat has not accomplished anything in his entire life, except take drugs and lift beginners weights.

His ranting and raving doesn’t change anything. He won’t work so he can cheat his kids out of money, his $1,200 living expenses per month obviously don’t include a penny in child support. His story about being fired by Lakehead University is bullshit and he leaves out the part where he hung out on campus after being fired for years, until the school kicked him off site because he is a creepy weirdo.

And….the Thunder Bay Police Department said unequivocally that his story about a letter, knife, and stabbing police officers is 100% false. Their only contact with Mr. Tits is a trespassing complaint against him from Lakehead. Tits stood one foot on LU property, when campus security arrived he ran away. As security was leaving he would come one foot back onto LU property. Now tell me that’s not the brain of a deranged childish human being.

Hi Mr. Illuminati !  🙋‍♀️ Did you enjoy the videos ? Female and tall enough for you ?  😁 How do you like those chickens ?  LOL

-JPJ (11.11 second 100M sprint - wind aided, National Champion, and never lost a race bet yet)

Hi Mr. Illuminati !  🙋‍♀️ Did you enjoy the videos ? Female and tall enough for you ?  😁 How do you like those chickens ?  LOL

Hello Jane . yes the videos are cool - Love the chickens & swimming with the Pigs  :D - from the vids yes you're definitely a tall slim woman & did you win
the wet T shirt comp   :D ;D :D joking.

Matt I can confirm I have pics & video's from JPJ & they're all of the same
woman - I hope that eases your mind some what.

I'll also let you know when we speak .
IF & its a Big IF JPJ isn't a woman then who ever it is. is going to a lot
of time & effort to post & pretend - Ask yourself for what reason ??

I don't recall JPJ asking anyone for Help/ Favours /Money here on GB
& I've not had any hint of any thing like that in my messages.

What would be the Point of Posting / pretending to be a woman for
many years on GB ??
Also others on here have said they have been helped by JPJ & communicated
with her.

HTH
 ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1472 on: November 01, 2023, 10:10:40 AM »

Hello Jane . yes the videos are cool - Love the chickens & swimming with the Pigs  :D - from the vids yes you're definitely a tall slim woman & did you win
the wet T shirt comp   :D ;D :D joking.

Matt I can confirm I have pics & video's from JPJ & they're all of the same
woman - I hope that eases your mind some what.

I'll also let you know when we speak .
IF & its a Big IF JPJ isn't a woman then who ever it is. is going to a lot
of time & effort to post & pretend - Ask yourself for what reason ??

I don't recall JPJ asking anyone for Help/ Favours /Money here on GB
& I've not had any hint of any thing like that in my messages.

many years on GB ??
Also others on here have said they have been helped by JPJ & communicated
with her.

HTH
 ;D

That’s my bikini under my swimming shirt !

And that’s me at 145 lbs. As you can see, I’m not as skinny as I let on.

Did you like the chickens ?   🤣

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1473 on: November 01, 2023, 11:44:48 AM »

many years on GB ??

There are absolutely people out there who are psycho enough to pose as a woman on a dying bodybuilding board, do you not recall all the weird gimmicks on getbig over the years? 

Matt has made some good points, nothing conclusive but still thought provoking.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1474 on: November 01, 2023, 02:12:50 PM »
That’s my bikini under my swimming shirt !

And that’s me at 145 lbs. As you can see, I’m not as skinny as I let on.

Did you like the chickens ?   🤣

Yeah I know it was your Bikini - only pulling your long long leg
as it was a wet T shirt  ;D

Nope definitely not skinny at all Jane.

Yep the Chickens are great , I like them.