Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 195251 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2050 on: October 31, 2023, 12:17:35 PM »
I do chins to blast my cows....much better calf stimulation than stinking deadlifts.  ;D

Deadlifts ?

We don`t need no stinking deadlifts!

Please can someone tell me why I read those words in the voice of Cheech Marin..?..?  ???

T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2051 on: October 31, 2023, 01:06:52 PM »
All I said was with all the deadlifting and squatting he does he should have bigger calves as they come into play in both those movements. I didn't say I trained those exercises for the purpose of training calves but you cant help but train them some if you are squatting and deadlifting every week. He looks like a guy whose calves have never been trained

Profound stuff!

Do you use forearms on deadlifts? Or traps? I never knew so many muscles were used in exercises!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2052 on: October 31, 2023, 01:08:05 PM »
We could lower the entrance requirements and do some redesign work on the logo

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2053 on: October 31, 2023, 01:10:43 PM »

Why doesn’t it say deadlift?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2054 on: October 31, 2023, 01:15:29 PM »
Did I say anything about isolation? I said it hits them and fuck yes rows hit your biceps and bench press hit your triceps and shoulders.

When you typed this dross out were you in a corner of your closet, phone in one hand and your weenie in the other, rocking back and forth repeating over and over..."Make it burn, babeeee"?

You are weird.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2055 on: October 31, 2023, 01:50:29 PM »
Why doesn’t it say deadlift?

Because this isn't a calves competition.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2056 on: October 31, 2023, 01:52:19 PM »
Because this isn't a calves competition.
;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2057 on: October 31, 2023, 01:53:13 PM »
Please can someone tell me why I read those words in the voice of Cheech Marin..?..?  ???

You funny bastid!  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2058 on: October 31, 2023, 02:08:00 PM »

Yeah

Make the one end of the bar way higher than the other.

And change it to 200 lbs.

Like the two losers pulling both ends of this stale turd would be lifting without the drug assistance.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2059 on: October 31, 2023, 02:08:16 PM »

And...

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2060 on: October 31, 2023, 04:02:55 PM »

that's what the mexicans from blazing saddles sounded like

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2061 on: October 31, 2023, 05:28:46 PM »
Actually my post are short and sarcastic not negative.

....Except chaos! Fuck that dude!
>:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2062 on: October 31, 2023, 08:20:19 PM »

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2063 on: October 31, 2023, 11:13:06 PM »
It was 20 plus years ago when I was living in NYC. Standard before each bench workout I would do 225x25 one day I tried to max out and got 31 or 32 again I do have issues counting when lifting this was before smart phones to double check my count. Maybe it was 28 maybe it was 32 but I recall counting 31 or 32. I remember at the time I would have been the only non lineman to reach 30 when compared to the draft. I trained that rep range every week and it didn't really translate to heavy single at the time I could get about half a dozen reps with 315. I never went over 315 back then

You can’t do 15 reps right now

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2064 on: November 01, 2023, 06:57:48 AM »
Dave, at that point in time I had never seen a complete American football game, in person or on TV. I had barely even heard of a 40-Yard Dash. We trained and coached in groups, Calvin Johnson was not in my group.

What I remember most from one of my later groups was that Curt Schilling would come in every day, drink a protein smoothie, high five a few guys, then go home. That seemed to be his workout. The guys said he had a clause in his contract that paid him tons of money for completing an off season workout program. The rumor was his workout bonus was more money than others made in a year.

It was a fun time with a lot of great people.

None of this happened.

Once you deconstruct the 4.33s 40-yard dash time claimed by Walter Sobchak / JustPlaneJane, the entire account falls apart.

T o be clear once again:
No woman in women's running history has ever ran the 40-yard dash in 4.33s. This has never happened. Not by Walter Sobchak in drag living out his 10+ year fantasy to be an anorexic woman, but in all of recorded history thus far - not by any woman. It barely happened by Usain Bolt at age 31, two years after winning his third gold medal for placing 1st in the men's 100m sprint, when he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.22s, and it certainly never happened by fathead fat shit Walter living out his fantasy of having no testicles physically, in order to match his mental state and current gym total.

Once you accept that JustPlaneJane did not run the 40-yard dash in 4.33s, you can disregard the rest of the account.

There is no proof of it. JustPlaneJane will never post proof of it.

JustPlaneJane [Walter Sobchak] will also never post any evidence verifying the account is owned by a woman in real time. This point is very important.

What I mean by this is:
As Walter is limited in posting "proof" that JustPlaneJane is a woman by the number of photos he can steal. So by "real time", during a 2-hour stretch where JustPlaneJane is logged onto Getbig, simply ask JustPlaneJane to post a new feet picture. But ask for anything specific.

Example:
Ask JustPlaneJane to post a phot of "her" feet with two glasses of water in the background.
One nearly empty. One full.

To post such a photo would take a matter of minutes, and would verify a woman is behind the account in real time.

JustPlaneJane will never be able to do this, ever.

To understand that the JustPlaneJane account is a fraud, consider who is offering all the "proof" of the account being what it claims: JustPlaneJane is.

"She" posts random pieces of proof [and inconsistent photos of different women, to verify the account is female-owned.

The second - and this applies to everyone here - that anyone asks for a specific photo request that doesn't expose any additional privacy data for JustPlaneJane  [say, another feet photo of JustPlaneJane, but with the request of having one sock on / one off], JustPlaneJane will never be able to fulfill such a request in real time, ever.

Doing THAT would settle it beyond a reasonable doubt that either [1] JustPlaneJane is a female, or [2] at a minimum, JustPlaneJane has access to a female friend who can fulfill such photo requests immediately.

Literally fulfilling such a unique request once, twice - certainly no more than three times - and EVERYONE HERE would know JustPlaneJane is a female [or, as I said at a minimum: knows a female who could fulfill photo requests quickly].

Again, simply ask JustPlane:
Post a photo of "her" female legs, or her man-hands holdin a piece of paper with "Getbig" written on it, but with the piece of paper it is written on folded in half.

Pictures with writing on it can be altered, but you can't edit a photo to have a piece of paper folded in half [at least not EASILY], or a photo of JustPlaneJane with a pair of scissors to her left, and a pair of scissors to her right.

Again, a random photo request like that fulfilled in real time would be proof that, at the very least, there is a woman cooperating with JustPlaneJane's account.

It says nothing of JustPlaneJane's sprint claim lies...but would verify a woman is associated with the account in some way.

But as I said, that will never happen - any proof that Walter uses to "prove" JustPlaneJane is a woman will emerge rarely, and all by what standard JANE sets for "herself".

AS I HAVE SAID, Walter is limited to the photos he can steal to "prove" Jane is a woman. So no such unique [but EXTREMELY simple] photo request will EVER be fulfilled

By definition, as JustPlaneJane is Walter's account, it will be impossible for "her" to post any such proof.

Remember: all proof posted by JustPlaneJane will be decided by JustPlaneJane, and all of it therefore can be faked.

If you asked me to post a photo of me next to a tub of protein powder with a post-it note on it that says "Getbig 4 Life", I could have that up minutes after I see it.

Although not every Getbigger may necessarily have post-it notes or protein powder.

But if you request the photo with everyday items [like a fork and a toilet paper roll], everyone here has those items.

Jane would have no excuse NOT to have them, and posting such photos does nothing to expose her private information any further than Jane had ALREADY done voluntarily.

But Jane CANNOT fulfill such requests, because JustPlaneJane is not a woman, and so, by definition cannot do so.

Again: fulfilling such requests [as XFACTOR had asked "her" to do many times] would force everyone to acknowledge JustPlaneJane is a woman, and reveal no further private information.

That JustPlaneJane has been unable to do this is all the proof you should need that "she" is faking it. And don't trust me - ask "her' yourself, and see for yourself! Jane will never, ever be able to fulfill such requests.

Every piece of evidence Jane has provided so far can be faked.

There are NO exceptions.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2065 on: November 01, 2023, 07:15:11 AM »
TITTY BOY

You don't have a better physique than me, you aren't better looking than me, and you aren't nearly as strong as me. You have also been posting as a woman for over a decade here. You are a 60+year-old incel mess, you claims to have a 114-lb girlfriend, because you aren't even aware that the average North American woman weighs 167-lb:

When we did our “Chicago area” deadlifts workout about two weeks ago the bodyweights in gym equipment were:

JPJ = 61 kilos
Walter Sobchak = 110 kilos
Les Grossman = 113 kilos
Krankenstein = 86 kilos
Walter’s girlfriend = 52 kilos
Other Getbigger (forgot name) = 92 kilos

I weighed in wearing my wrist straps !

Hi Chaos !    🙋‍♀️

^ This "Chicago area" meet-up has only been "verified" by you and JustPlaneJane. Gee, I wonder why?  ::)

So when you made up your girlfriend's body weight claim, you weren't even aware of what a normal woman's body weight is. 😂  Either that or you are dating a Midget. Women aren't 114-lb anymore, Walter. But the last time you got laid was when Mike Tyson bit Holyfield's ear off.

I went to a Platz seminar many years ago

Bob Paris did a seminar about a month later

What other bodybuilding seminars did you go to in 1987 at age 25?

You're over 60 years old, bald and overweight, "Walter". Your chest would be far more tit-like than mine.

Unfortunately, my pecs are sort of ripping from the sides, in a reverse Scott Steiner chest tear effect.

When you bench press actual heavy weight, that is something that can happen. As Getbig's 165-lb bench press champion 🏆 you wouldn't know.

you say you have PMs from other Getbig members who don’t believe Jane.

Redact the names and post the PMs.

I say you’re full of shit.

And I say you're setting a trap for me to share PM's, to get me warned/banned.

Get Ron or OneMoreRep to verify that I am allowed to do this, and I will.

Probably about 5-6 members have told me they doubt the JustPlaneJane claims.

YOU ARE CLAIMING TO HAVE THE FASTEST FEMALE 40-YARD DASH TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY, BY AN 18-YEAR-OLD GIRL WHO NEVER TRAINED FOR IT, ON HER FIRST ATTEMPT, AND WHILE BEING TIRED FROM TRACK PRACTICE, WITHIN 0.11s OF USAIN BOLT'S TIME, YOU FUCKING MORON. OBVIOUSLY SOME PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE THIS.

Post a POLL asking people who believe JustPlaneJane has the fastest female 40-yard dash time in history, you fucking idiot. WHY would you doubt that there are people who doubt this?

And two of the Getbiggers who PM'd me are lurkers with a 0-post count, and one of the PM's was a "DM" on Instagram.

PS - thank you for the implication that I am a drug addict / heavy steroid user. As Layne Norton explained to me, you can't both say I have a bad physique, and be THAT confident I am a heavy steroid user unless YOU think I have results that would suggest use. So I appreciate the compliment. Of course I look like I train, and look much better than you. And I will freely admit that even with my MINIMAL steroid usage [30-day Dbol cycle every four years], that my best PHYSIQUE/LOOKS have ALWAYS been while using [minimally]. But my best lifts are all drug-free, and that should be clear based on how I look in my videos doing them. Heck - some of them were at 160-lb. Absolutely no steroids there...and that should be obvious, given how I look when I do use. I have strength potential you never had, and never will have.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2066 on: November 01, 2023, 07:33:22 AM »
Matteo I agree with you that the 4.33 time is BS especially as it was claimed to be electronically timed.

The other thing that makes the claim even less believable is that over shorter distances like the 40 is that the distance favours shorter, muscular and more compact runners as they can reach their top speed quicker. So for example a shorter guy like Justin Gatlin will be faster over the 40 than Bolt, but Bolt will blow him away over 100M

Now Mattatoe you have made some intriguing claims and presented a through case. I have enjoyed and appreciate your work and I'm sure everyone has made a note of it, but it's now time to move and focus on your strength challenges. Perhaps wait for new evidence or claims to emerge and if you still feel strongly you can go for round 2.

For the good of your mental health move on!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2067 on: November 01, 2023, 07:58:40 AM »
Matteo I agree with you that the 4.33 time is BS especially as it was claimed to be electronically timed.

The other thing that makes the claim even less believable is that over shorter distances like the 40 is that the distance favours shorter, muscular and more compact runners as they can reach their top speed quicker. So for example a shorter guy like Justin Gatlin will be faster over the 40 than Bolt, but Bolt will blow him away over 100M

Now Mattatoe you have made some intriguing claims and presented a through case. I have enjoyed and appreciate your work and I'm sure everyone has made a note of it, but it's now time to move and focus on your strength challenges. Perhaps wait for new evidence or claims to emerge and if you still feel strongly you can go for round 2.

Good point, Flexacon.

I'm also glad we squashed our squabble. I thought you were one of those Vax pushing people worries about 99.9% survivable viruses at the time, and I was sick of it all.

The UK and Canada were VERY similar in terms of pandemic restrictions. I would say the closest in the Anglosphere.

As for Justin Gatlin - I remember him from beating Usain Bolt in 2017, I believe at the World Championships. A nearly impossible feat, but what I found the wildest about that was his age - he was 35 years old at the time!

Unheard of age for a top sprinter! Was the implication steroid use there?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Gatlin

I should make a video addressing JustPlaneJane's claims and be done with it. You are right that I should drop it now. I believe the absurdity of "her" claims have been established now to any thinking person. "She" is claiming a world record time in the 40, after all!

Regarding Walter Sobchak - any posts about me are fine. My ONLY concern is his libelous speech about my family.

Now, that said:
Did you know that Getbig is essentially unmoderated, Flexacon? NOT for a bad reason - it's that Ron and the Mods are BUSY. I also don't want to threaten Getbig/Ron, but I'm going to have to send a legal letter if the comments about my kids are not dropped. I've already contacted my lawyer. He told me I have to exhaust all possible efforts to settle it at the board level before the case will be heard by the courts.

But if Walter Sobchak's posts about my family continue, he will be doxxed. IMO, that's a good outcome. It will also dox him as being JustPlaneJane.

Also, I know what is required to carry out these cases.

My dad:

https://www.courthousenews.com/grandma-got-run-over-by-a-reindeer-fight-can-carry-on/

He won!

https://www.courthousenews.com/copyright-claim-got-run-over-by-a-federal-judge/

https://casetext.com/case/elmo-shropshire-v-canning

^ That could have cost my family a million dollars.

When it happened, I said that I couldn't get involved with s dispute with ALR Nutrition. I had to comply with ALR and take down all posts about the company from my website, as it was possible my dad's assets would have to be bestowed to me, to prevent him from literally losing EVERYTHING.

And retards on Getbig STILL didn't believe me.

Fucking stupid idiots.

Walter Sobchak will believe me if the posts don't get removed, and he's forced to go court over a libelous speech charge. Layne Norton won his case against Jason Blaha, but I don't believe Blaha paid him.

But Ron [when he finally has some time] will just delete the posts and warn Walter. It would be cool to have Walter doxxed though. I'm sure he's another SquadFatter, lol.

That said, I want to be clear that ALL posts about me allegedly having titties, bring a weakling, even being a closet homo [patently false] are fine by me. I don't give a shit.

Posts about my family are not acceptable to me though [and are against board policy]. I'm willing to go to court over that. It would actually be cool to dox Walter. As he is much weaker than me, and evidence of that would be good.

Where did SquadFatter get off bashing people?  ??? The fat fuck [RIP].

PS - now that I will drop the JustPlaneJane bullshit [future video pending], will you help train me to beat B. Hank?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2068 on: November 01, 2023, 08:07:13 AM »

Mr. Tits has made nothing more than the bullshit claims of a mentally retarded windbag. Mentally unstable people will search OnlyFans sites all night long to post up photos that he knows aren’t me and claims they are, because Walter Sobchak made him have a breakdown last year and he CRIED, like a small child. When Walter’s GF and I workout she asks me how Mr. Tits is, and I laugh my ass off at Canning’s complete crying meltdown.  🤣

He claimed he ran under 12 second 100M race as a 13 year old in elementary school. Look at that loser, in his $8 track pants, $12 Walmart shoes, 16” thighs, and club feet. That child support cheat has not accomplished anything in his entire life, except take drugs and lift beginners weights.

His ranting and raving doesn’t change anything. He won’t work so he can cheat his kids out of money, his $1,200 living expenses per month obviously don’t include a penny in child support. His story about being fired by Lakehead University is bullshit and he leaves out the part where he hung out on campus after being fired for years, until the school kicked him off site because he is a creepy weirdo.

And….the Thunder Bay Police Department said unequivocally that his story about a letter, knife, and stabbing police officers is 100% false. Their only contact with Mr. Tits is a trespassing complaint against him from Lakehead. Tits stood one foot on LU property, when campus security arrived he ran away. As security was leaving he would come one foot back onto LU property. Now tell me that’s not the brain of a deranged childish human being.

Hi Mr. Illuminati !  🙋‍♀️ Did you enjoy the videos ? Female and tall enough for you ?  😁 How do you like those chickens ?  LOL

-JPJ (11.11 second 100M sprint - wind aided, National Champion, and never lost a race bet yet)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2069 on: November 01, 2023, 08:14:05 AM »
My dad:

https://www.courthousenews.com/grandma-got-run-over-by-a-reindeer-fight-can-carry-on/

He won!

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding things Matt. But your grandmother is the one in the song that got run over by a reindeer?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2070 on: November 01, 2023, 08:14:56 AM »
Good point, Flexacon.

I'm also glad we squashed our squabble. I thought you were one of those Vax pushing people worries about 99.9% survivable viruses at the time, and I was sick of it all.

The UK and Canada were VERY similar in terms of pandemic restrictions. I would say the closest in the Anglosphere.

As for Justin Gatlin - I remember him from beating Usain Bolt in 2017, I believe at the World Championships. A nearly impossible feat, but what I found the wildest about that was his age - he was 35 years old at the time!

I should make a video addressing JustPlaneJane's claims and be done with it. You are right that I should drop it now. I believe the absurdity of "her" claims have been established now to any thinking person. "She" is claiming a world record time in the 40, after all!

Regarding Walter Sobchak - any posts about me are fine. My ONLY concern is his libelous speech about my family.

Now, that said:
Did you know that Getbig is essentially unmoderated, Flexacon? NOT for a bad reason - it's that Ron and the Mods are BUSY. I also don't want to threaten Getbig/Ron, but I'm going to have to send a legal letter if the comments about my kids are not dropped. I've already contacted my lawyer. He told me I have to exhaust all possible efforts to settle it at the board level before the case will be heard by the courts.

But if Walter Sobchak's posts about my family continue, he will be doxxed. IMO, that's a good outcome. It will also dox him as being JustPlaneJane.

Also, I know what is required to carry out these cases.

My dad:

He won!

When it happened, I said that I couldn't get involved with s dispute with ALR Nutrition. I had to comply with ALR and take down all posts about the company from my website, as it was possible my dad's assets would have to be bestowed to me, to prevent him from literally losing EVERYTHING.

And retards on Getbig STILL didn't believe me.

Fucking stupid idiots.

Walter Sobchak will believe me if the posts don't get removed, and he's forced to go court over a libelous speech charge. Layne Norton won his case against Jason Blaha, but I don't believe Blaha paid him.

But Ron [when he finally has some time] will just delete the posts and warn Walter. It would be cool to have Walter doxxed though. I'm sure he's another SquadFatter, lol.

That said, I want to be clear that ALL posts about me allegedly having titties, bring a weakling, even being a closet homo [patently false] are fine by me. I don't give a shit.

Posts about my family are not acceptable to me though [and are against board policy]. I'm willing to go to court over that. It would actually be cool to dox Walter. As he is much weaker than me, and evidence of that would be good.

Where did SquadFatter get off bashing people?  ??? The fat fuck [RIP].

PS - now that I will drop the JustPlaneJane bullshit [future video pending], will you help train me to beat B. Hank?

You are so full of shit.

Make a video of you running your sub-12.00 second 100M sprint you loser. Hahahaha !

What a crock of shit. Same as your bullshit stories about being fired, threatening the Thunder Bay police, your Lakehead University dispute, your claimed lifts, ALL BULLSHIT.

So what happened to the OnlyFans account subscription and my photos not being me ? More lies and bullshit from you, creepy mentally unhinged weirdo.

5’-6” and 160 lb loser manlet. Nothing has changed since you cried your eyes out because you couldn’t lift shit for weight last year.

CRYBABY !

-JPJ (National Champion, 10X the athlete Mr. Tits will ever dream of being)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2071 on: November 01, 2023, 08:17:26 AM »
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding things Matt. But your grandmother is the one in the song that got run over by a reindeer?

Ohhhhhhh, Mr. Tits is going to have his high priced Thunder Bay lawyer (hahahaha) write you a sternly worded letter.

What a moron.  🤣

20 years of drug use !

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2072 on: November 01, 2023, 08:22:05 AM »
Matt, is this true? Why you were fired from your job? Do you not pay your children’s child support payments. That is scumbag behaviour of true

Seems like you have taken a page from the half truth Hankins handbook.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2073 on: November 01, 2023, 08:34:18 AM »
Good point, Flexacon.

My claim was always those with comorbidities and/or over a certain age should consider getting vaxxed and I would say the data eventually backed me up on that. Also Canadian restrictions were harsher and for longer than the UKs. From a batshit crazy point of view I think Canada and Australia were closer.

Gatlin got busted for juicing in his 20s and was banned for a while. Perhaps this time off from heavy training allowed him to have an longer (by age) career than is typically possible.  Also they all pretty much juice. The summer training camps they have on remote locations/islands is where they typically do it. They pay airport staff to tip them off if any potential WADA officials fly in and then they all go and hide. Remote islands typically only have one airport and a WADA stick out like a sore thumb.

Now, that said:

Mattatoe please consider this could potentially get the website shut down.

Also I'm not of any use in the one rep max stuff. Never trained that way. Do you need help with the 225 for reps?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2074 on: November 01, 2023, 08:37:46 AM »
Matt, is this true? Why you were fired from your job? Do you not pay your children’s child support payments. That is scumbag behaviour of true

Seems like you have taken a page from the half truth Hankins handbook.

Prepare to be inundated with shitty videos of 225 lbs being half-ass bench pressed for 2.5 reps.

What a fucking lying shitbag. Even the furnace installation at his Moms house was nothing but more TITTY BOY lies.

Maybe if she stays on drugs long enough she will finally deadlift 275 lbs for a decent rep.