Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136680 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2020, 04:28:02 AM »
dude, you look like you have aged 35 years from the beach baseball cap picture!!!what are you doing to yourself?Is this the long term effects of cocaine, Ecstasy and steroids?Intervention time.Very serious here!

You can do it salvage your life  :).  Focus man.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2020, 04:30:11 AM »
You can do it salvage your life  :).  Focus man.

very serious.Do you want to survive to see your kids hit their twenties?The face doesnt lie.Whatever vices you are partaking in on the regular you need to stop now.Looking 60+ at 40 isnt even the worst of it, its that its a reflection of the age of your body.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2020, 04:32:18 AM »
very serious.Do you want to survive to see your kids hit their twenties?The face doesnt lie.Whatever vices you are partaking in on the regular you need to stop now.Looking 60+ at 40 isnt even the worst of it, its that its a reflection of the age of your body.

Love these meltdowns. You follow me in such detail. I win

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2020, 04:35:22 AM »
And just like that Army of none I get to log off and go. Heading to Boston this morning as we finalize a deal with the Celtics.  :-*. Fully expect 3 more pages from you now get to work!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2020, 04:35:42 AM »
Love these meltdowns. You follow me in such detail. I win

you are not getting the severity of this.I think most here are shocked at your recent pics.Lose the vanity for once.Did this all start from steroids and go to harder drugs?Did you notice the wife more absent and less needy around this time too?Does the best friend have a full head of hair and look younger than his age?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2020, 04:38:11 AM »
Woman are always going to flock to me. I keep telling you, should have educated yourself and done better you would know what matters, it's is not abs and arms  ;)

Anyway, go try and work on your new life man.  I have faith if you log off for 6 months and focus you can salvage something.

What xfactor is a paki now?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #131 on: February 06, 2020, 04:39:37 AM »
You’re just a gnat buzzing around that won’t leave. Not interested in you.

Brutal meltdown.
X

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2020, 04:40:00 AM »
Anyone who posted pics in this thread...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2020, 04:41:09 AM »
you are not getting the severity of this.I think most here are shocked at your recent pics.Lose the vanity for once.Did this all start from steroids and go to harder drugs?Did you notice the wife more absent and less needy around this time too?Does the best friend have a full head of hair and look younger than his age?

oh dear!!

I agree I'm a month in on on test-e and I can't get enough.  It has actually caused problems with me and my girl.  We both work long hours and she thinks once every other day is good.  I'm in the office now wondering what it would be like to nail every girl in here.  

he started drugs, lost his looks, became vain.The wife started denying sex as she was cheating on him with his best friend.Xfactor noticed this and began thinking of cheating too!All the signs were there, he was just too low iq to see them  :'(

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2020, 04:46:59 AM »
oh dear!!

he started drugs, lost his looks, became vain.The wife started denying sex as she was cheating on him with his best friend.Xfactor noticed this and began thinking of cheating too!All the signs were there, he was just too low iq to see them  :'(

Imagine being so jealous you go back 14 years in posts to find a post talking about wanting more sex on test.  lol Oh man this is good. I wish I wasn't traveling on business today I'd be laughing at you more. anyway, I like it keep working.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2020, 04:48:44 AM »
Imagine being so jealous you go back 14 years in posts to find a post talking about wanting more sex on test.  lol Oh man this is good. I wish I wasn't traveling on business today I'd be laughing at you more. anyway, I like it keep working.

get off the internet, bro!The celtics are waiting...arnt they?

btw you said before jaejonna was your in real life friend now from on here?Why was he even ragging on you for getting cheated on?Did he end up feeling sorry for you and you formed a friendship over it?

Why would he need to prove himself is the question though... like why would a girl who is with this amazing 'guy', who owns a 2003 1999 bmw 3 series and owns several rolex watches cheat on him with his freind???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2020, 04:56:13 AM »
Imagine being so jealous you go back 14 years in posts to find a post talking about wanting more sex on test.  lol Oh man this is good. I wish I wasn't traveling on business today I'd be laughing at you more. anyway, I like it keep working.

2006! Those were the days!

I miss those days!
Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2020, 04:58:36 AM »
2006! Those were the days!

I miss those days!

Xfactor misses his hair and facial collagen production from those days!Steroids, recreational drugs and the stress of finding his best friend sleeping with his wife really did a number on him!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2020, 07:10:23 AM »
    Getbig Misc Discussion Boards / The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge / Re: XFACTOR Rollin'   on: 18-09-2007, 19:43:34
Nice PM, xfactor  Undecided

PANDAEMONIUM

Quote from: XFACTOR on 18-09-2007, 19:15:06
Hey bro, that is really low of you to bring up my fiancee's infidelity.  That was a long time ago and it's water under the bridge between me and her.  Come on man please lay off it ok?  I admit you're the man and all, just don't own me like that anymore.  How did you even remember all that shit anyway?  If you keep hounding me I will put a gun in your face biyatch!!!!!

Damn “ X Factor” this was 13yrs ago !!!
And you were posting & Boasting about your Wealth Then.

Only what’s with PANDEAMONIUM & JaeJonna + Others Giving you a Hard time about
Your Mrs Going with your best friend even Back Then ?

Where or why did this start if you didn’t Speak of It. ??
You’ve got Admit it a bit Strange.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2020, 07:15:09 AM »
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2020, 07:24:23 AM »
    Getbig Misc Discussion Boards / The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge / Re: XFACTOR Rollin'   on: 18-09-2007, 19:43:34

PANDAEMONIUM

Hey bro, that is really low of you to bring up my fiancee's infidelity.  That was a long time ago and it's water under the bridge between me and her.  Come on man please lay off it ok?  I admit you're the man and all, just don't own me like that anymore.  How did you even remember all that shit anyway?  If you keep hounding me I will put a gun in your face biyatch!!!!!

His best friend raw dogged his wife

He’s cried about it on here before

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2020, 07:28:10 AM »
XFactor = Best Obliques since Go4It!(or Cswol, can't remember)
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2020, 07:53:12 AM »
get off the internet, bro!The celtics are waiting...arnt they?

btw you said before jaejonna was your in real life friend now from on here?Why was he even ragging on you for getting cheated on?Did he end up feeling sorry for you and you formed a friendship over it?

The last time he got called out on his bullshit he claimed he would like to have stuck around and defended himself  but he was in New York looking at buying a building.

Bald, bullshitting Paki.

Only difference between his wife and Primemuscle is a thin piece of plywood

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #143 on: February 06, 2020, 08:21:27 AM »

PANDAEMONIUM

DAMN X FACTOR JUST DELETE YOUR PROFILE AND GO FIND ANOTHER SITE TO TRY AND BE A BIG SHOT.....
p

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2020, 08:50:26 AM »
Would kick my wife to the curb if she cheated! Seems the proof is there that x’s wife cheated. Beta move to stick around. Also that picture of you in the ice arena, should have kept that to yourself imo.
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2020, 08:53:19 AM »
Would kick my wife to the curb if she cheated! Seems the proof is there that x’s wife cheated. Beta move to stick around. Also that picture of you in the ice arena, should have kept that to yourself imo.

I thought the pic in the NHL arena was NBA commissioner Adam Silver at first and he had put on some weight.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2020, 09:39:39 AM »
Can't even really see him from that distance. Just looks like a smartly dressed, brown and bald dude. Army you are ragging on him too hard unless you have seen other recent photos.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2020, 09:47:37 AM »
I dont follow you at all, I have been on here for 15 years, isnt hard to remember things if you have an iq above 100.From memory it was a thread you made or pm you sent to someone saying that your wife had cheated with your best friend.If I remember correctly even your current friend Jaejonna who comes on here to back you up was roasting you about it as you were not friends then.It happens bro, just have to move on and try to forget, it takes a strong man to trust after that, my respects.Did this happen around the time you began to lose your hair by any chance? Did the steroids accelerate the hairloss?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2020, 09:51:47 AM »
Can't even really see him from that distance. Just looks like a smartly dressed, brown and bald dude. Army you are ragging on him too hard unless you have seen other recent photos.

How can you see how he is dressed?

Q

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2020, 10:16:51 AM »
brutal back-fire thread ! ! !  ' looking for compliments ' post rapidly crumbled into ' x-factor ' exposed as guy with  wife  who cheated on him with best friend  ,   what kind of woman is that . . . ? ? ?