Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136672 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #225 on: February 08, 2020, 05:51:22 AM »
THERE'S STILL NO EXPLANATION WHY A "FEMALE" WOULD CARE SO MUCH FOR THEIR TOENAILS , PAINTING THEM, GET PEDICURES ETC AND NOT CARE FOR YOUR FINGERNAILS AT ALL.

IT'S LIKE IT'S TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

Honestly this is vintage Getbig right here. A guy posting as a woman then proving otherwise with these.  Absolutely awesome!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #226 on: February 08, 2020, 05:56:46 AM »
I don't know bro  , I only drink water and I make 80K a year ,I'm a total failure in life.

In all seriousness , have you ever had someone  talk shit about  your wife  in person ? haters hate because they are jealous,  haters define success.

80k is not bad, but you couldn’t hang out with XFACTOR and run with the big dawgs.

It’s just the way it is.
X

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: February 08, 2020, 06:20:26 AM »
80k is not bad, but you couldn’t hang out with XFACTOR and run with the big dawgs.

It’s just the way it is.

With that sense of humour I’ll buy dinner too.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #228 on: February 08, 2020, 06:34:58 AM »

Would you buy me dinner?
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #229 on: February 08, 2020, 06:36:21 AM »

Hey, i want dinner too!
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #230 on: February 08, 2020, 06:41:41 AM »
Hey, i want dinner too!

Xfactor should pay for a hot tub party with a Vince Goodrum and Vince Basile.
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: February 08, 2020, 06:43:25 AM »
Honestly this is vintage Getbig right here. A guy posting as a woman then proving otherwise with these.  Absolutely awesome!

might be Joon and Bikinislut...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #232 on: February 08, 2020, 06:53:59 AM »
Xfactor should pay for a hot tub party with a Vince Goodrum and Vince Basile.

if you put the two Vinces in the same room, they will kill each other in a fist fight.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: February 08, 2020, 06:56:13 AM »
might be Joon and Bikinislut...

10000%. I can tell you now just looking at the vocabulary it’s a man. Take the arm out of the equation just the words. It’s a dude.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #234 on: February 08, 2020, 06:59:41 AM »
if you put the two Vinces in the same room, they will kill each other in a fist fight.

I don’t make enough money to have dinner with XFACTOR.
X

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: February 08, 2020, 07:03:29 AM »
Hey, i want dinner too!

Toronto or Palm Beach that’s where I’m at most of the time.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: February 08, 2020, 07:09:17 AM »
I don’t make enough money to have dinner with XFACTOR.

As long as there’s laughter I’m buying. We can discuss current events and stalkers here 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #237 on: February 08, 2020, 07:10:32 AM »

;D

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: February 08, 2020, 07:24:39 AM »
Thanks for your opinion we were all waiting for you to let us know how you felt about people making the site actually interesting by posting pics. We all really value your opinion and no pics. Thanks for your awesome contributions in “Making  Getbig great again”

I'm just saying it how I see it, most highly successful people don't feel the need to brag and post pics on a forum. I'm sure you are the exception.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2020, 07:29:51 AM »
XFactor reminds me a lot of ESFitness.   :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #240 on: February 08, 2020, 07:32:10 AM »
Hey, i want dinner too!
Hashtag metoo!!

Toronto or Palm Beach that’s where I’m at most of the time.
I have a guy going to Cambridge on Monday, shoot me your number, he'd appreciate a good dinner too.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: February 08, 2020, 07:53:31 AM »
10000%. I can tell you now just looking at the vocabulary it’s a man. Take the arm out of the equation just the words. It’s a dude.

If I was a guy, I’d just post pictures of me chili dogging your wife.

Like the rest of the guys in the greater downtown Toronto area have done.

The Paki rooster goes cuck, cuck, cuck, cuck....while his “wife” goes from cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock to cock. Post your address XBULLSHITTER, I will send you a 55 gallon drum of Rogaine.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: February 08, 2020, 08:01:12 AM »
I'm just saying it how I see it, most highly successful people don't feel the need to brag and post pics on a forum. I'm sure you are the exception.

No, the bald Paki in the $100 leisure suit is telling the “truth.”    ;D ;D ;D

Why just this morning I picked up a few Getbig members, flew the private jet to London, had tea with the Queen, bought the Manchester United football club, went 3 rounds in da cage with Darren Avey, swung over and purchased Windsor Castle, then popped back home for breakfast in La Jolla.

Don’t worry fellas, I had time to apply nail polish after we finished our CrossFit workout on the private jet.

Unfortunately I didn’t have time to purchase some cheap sunglasses and fake tanning lotion.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #243 on: February 08, 2020, 08:28:06 AM »
Why just this morning I picked up a few Getbig members, flew the private jet to London, had tea with the Queen, bought the Manchester United football club, went 3 rounds in da cage with Darren Avey, swung over and purchased Windsor Castle, then popped back home for breakfast in La Jolla.

Almost believed it!

You lost me at 3 rounds with Darren Avey! We all know NOBODY lasts more than ONE round!

Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: February 08, 2020, 08:49:35 AM »
Almost believed it!

You lost me at 3 rounds with Darren Avey! We all know NOBODY lasts more than ONE round!

I purposely let him have me in “full mount” and ride me for two of the three rounds.

It’s called the “XFICTION WIFE” defense position.

Afterwards to show my appreciation I bought Belarus for Darren, as a small token of my appreciation.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: February 08, 2020, 09:14:44 AM »
I purposely let him have me in “full mount” and ride me for two of the three rounds.

It’s called the “XFICTION WIFE” defense position.

Afterwards to show my appreciation I bought Belarus for Darren, as a small token of my appreciation

Hahahaha

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #246 on: February 08, 2020, 09:34:50 AM »
I just returned from Bed, Bath and Beyond. Had to buy a few items. Was looking to buy a new cap opener. Saw one for $6.99, but then saw a better version for $9.99. I thought about what XFACTOR would do and decided on the more expensive can opener because that's how I roll. Granted, XFACTORS can opener is probably made out of gold, but I am not at that point yet.
X

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: February 08, 2020, 09:39:51 AM »
I just returned from Bed, Bath and Beyond. Had to buy a few items. Was looking to buy a new cap opener. Saw one for $6.99, but then saw a better version for $9.99. I thought about what XFACTOR would do and decided on the more expensive can opener because that's how I roll. Granted, XFACTORS can opener is probably made out of gold, but I am not at that point yet.

XBULLSHITTER would have claimed he bought Mike Bloomberg to open cans for him.

Then went home and cried himself to sleep into his “wife’s” cum stained, curry smelling nightgown.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: February 08, 2020, 10:16:59 AM »
Honestly this is vintage Getbig right here. A guy posting as a woman then proving otherwise with these.  Absolutely awesome!

Here's another curiosity, the forearm in that photo does not look long enough to be the forearm of a person who claims to be 6' tall. Maybe it's just the angle in the photo. And who are they toasting? Someone who fell or was pushed over that wall? Lastly, what the heck is that drink? Lingonberry cocktail with a pile of lingonberries in it?

There's no whole berries in this lingonberry cocktail.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: February 08, 2020, 10:20:48 AM »
Here's another curiosity, the forearm in that photo does not look long enough to be the forearm of a person who claims to be 6' tall. Maybe it's just the angle in the photo. And who are they toasting? Someone who fell over that wall?

Everyone is built different, example I’m 6’1 but wear the same length jeans as my lass who is 5’3”  short dwarf legs and long torso and arms. Women tend to be longer in the leg