Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136753 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #250 on: February 08, 2020, 10:21:12 AM »
Good to see the Meltdowns continuting. Busy day here back in town. Hoping to see Plane John get this up to 20 pages by end of weekend. Take care tranny hope you’re enjoying your Saturday

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: February 08, 2020, 10:23:38 AM »
Here's another curiosity, the forearm in that photo does not look long enough to be the forearm of a person who claims to be 6' tall. Maybe it's just the angle in the photo. And who are they toasting? Someone who fell over that wall?

Plus,this sounds like a guy talking honestly:

"XBULLSHITTER would have claimed he bought Mike Bloomberg to open cans for him".

"Then went home and cried himself to sleep into his “wife’s” cum stained, curry smelling nightgown".

Could be wrong, hard to fathom a woman joining here and arguing...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: February 08, 2020, 10:28:57 AM »

"XBULLSHITTER would have claimed he bought Mike Bloomberg to open cans for him".

"Then went home and cried himself to sleep into his “wife’s” cum stained, curry smelling nightgown".

Seriously what woman talks like that. Not one with any class that’s for sure. It’s a guy.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: February 08, 2020, 10:47:59 AM »
Seriously what woman talks like that. Not one with any class that’s for sure. It’s a guy.

Your wife fucked (and is fucking) your best friends.

Now that is classy.

OTOH, they’re probably not short bald Pakis.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: February 08, 2020, 10:50:22 AM »
Good to see the Meltdowns continuting. Busy day here back in town. Hoping to see Plane John get this up to 20 pages by end of weekend. Take care tranny hope you’re enjoying your Saturday

Meltdowns?

Who started this thread?

You are the ultimate cuck. Admit it, you married her so that you could suck dick by proxy.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: February 08, 2020, 10:50:58 AM »
Your wife fucked (and is fucking) your best friends.

Now that is classy.

OTOH, they’re probably not short bald Pakis.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: February 08, 2020, 10:52:38 AM »

Why?

Because some full of shit bald Paki with a $10 trick wife said so?

Fuck, every one of the halflings looking up to XCUCK should be taken out back and shot.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: February 08, 2020, 10:53:22 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: February 08, 2020, 10:54:26 AM »
It is true people have different proportions. Like you I have relatively short legs (31" inseam) and before my spine compressed, I was just a shade under 6'.

You are kind of an expert on women's appearance. Disregarding the avatar, what is your opinion? Is JustPlaneJane a man, a woman or neither? Do you know women who say the things JustPlaneJane does, using the language she does?

Maybe I'll ask Booty what her opinion is on this. My guess is a real woman, like Booty, can easily spot a trans female.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #259 on: February 08, 2020, 10:58:21 AM »

The most expensive watch in my vast collection.............. a collection I must say that even rivals X-Factors.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: February 08, 2020, 11:06:19 AM »
It is true people have different proportions. Like you I have relatively short legs (31" inseam) and before my spine compressed, I was just a shade under 6'.

You are kind of an expert on women's appearance. Disregarding the avatar, what is your opinion? Is JustPlaneJane a man, a woman or neither? Do you know women who say the things JustPlaneJane does, using the language she does?

Maybe I'll ask Booty what her opinion is on this. My guess is a real woman, like Booty, can easily spot a trans female.

I’m even shorter legged wear a 29 haha,

Honestly I have no reason to doubt Jane is female, bikinislut spoke similarly and turned out to be female as someone actually exposed her real info and competition photos. I believe the arm photo to be definatley female due to the narrowness of the palm, I will admit my bias as do enjoy and laugh at many of janes posting, as for the manner speaking I’ve heard far far worse from many of the council estate whores mate

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: February 08, 2020, 11:11:27 AM »
I just returned from Bed, Bath and Beyond. Had to buy a few items. Was looking to buy a new cap opener. Saw one for $6.99, but then saw a better version for $9.99. I thought about what XFACTOR would do and decided on the more expensive can opener because that's how I roll. Granted, XFACTORS can opener is probably made out of gold, but I am not at that point yet.

CB2 carries gold can openers....or they did. Here's one that you can wear as a pendant which would be soooo handy. You should get one.

https://www.jewelsobsession.com/gold-3d-can-opener-pendant-az6935dz.html

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: February 08, 2020, 11:17:13 AM »

The most expensive watch in my vast collection.............. a collection I mist say that even rivals X-Factors.

Oh yeah well take a look at this amazing piece!
  :D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: February 08, 2020, 11:19:04 AM »

Honestly I have no reason to doubt Jane is female, bikinislut spoke similarly and turned out to be female as someone actually exposed her real info and competition photos. I believe the arm photo to be definatley female due to the narrowness of the palm, I will admit my bias as do enjoy and laugh at many of janes posting, as for the manner speaking I’ve heard far far worse from many of the council estate whores mate

Only on Getbig:

A bald Paki with an ugly Pygmy wife claims he signed up $8 million dollars worth of business with the Celtics and Cowboys, when in fact he’s only a lowly software salesman, and everyone believes him. Holy shit some of you fuckers are gullible. On the other hand, your wife probably didn’t fuck and suck your best friend dry.

And to top it off....the soggy old deviant pedo queer self-appoints himself the expert on gender.

Honestly, if I did have a cock I’d be posting photos of it right now for all you halfmen to flog to.

😂

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: February 08, 2020, 11:23:42 AM »
Only on Getbig:

A bald Paki with an ugly Pygmy wife claims he signed up $8 million dollars worth of business with the Celtics and Cowboys, when in fact he’s only a lowly software salesman, and everyone believes him. Holy shit some of you fuckers are gullible. On the other hand, your wife probably didn’t fuck and suck your best friend dry.

And to top it off....the soggy old deviant pedo queer self-appoints himself the expert on gender.

Honestly, if I did have a cock I’d be posting photos of it right now for all you halfmen to flog to.

😂

Haha I neither believe or disbelieve the claims or even care to read them (Which I don’t), I have nothing against xfactor I don’t mean this personal it’s just I come on here to take the piss and laugh at others doing the same and skip over over the more serious posts

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: February 08, 2020, 11:24:01 AM »

Are you sure you aren't a Gorilla?

Never met a council estate whore. What's the U.S. equivalent? A tenement hall whore?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: February 08, 2020, 11:24:10 AM »
Only on Getbig:

😂

it's a message board JPJ. Who knows what's real and what's not but who really cares.

Trash talk threads like this are usually the most popular so carry on. ;)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: February 08, 2020, 11:29:54 AM »
Are you sure you aren't a Gorilla?

Never met a council estate whore. What's the U.S. equivalent? A tenement hall whore?

Haha I have been compared to one a few times.

A council estate whore is what we have in droves over here living on purpose built estates of council housing in a house with their rent and council tax paid for benefits diet to her being a single mother to a flock of feral kids often seen smoking at the front door in pyjamas or picking up kids from school in the afternoon still in her dressing gown.

I was not making comparisons to Jane by mentioning these women just using them as an example of where I’ve heard far worse manner of speech

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: February 08, 2020, 11:43:47 AM »
Haha I have been compared to one a few times.

A council estate whore is what we have in droves over here living on purpose built estates of council housing in a house with their rent and council tax paid for benefits diet to her being a single mother to a flock of feral kids often seen smoking at the front door in pyjamas or picking up kids from school in the afternoon still in her dressing gown.

I was not making comparisons to Jane by mentioning these women just using them as an example of where I’ve heard far worse manner of speech

I'm watching the "up" series a BBC documentary which was mostly filmed in England over the course of several decades. Some of the people in the film lived in council housing.

https://www.amazon.com/7-Up/dp/B074MHMD1Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=34HFKNFSLUKHK&keywords=up+series&qid=1581120398&s=instant-video&sprefix=Up+%2Cinstant-video%2C236&sr=1-1

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: February 08, 2020, 11:48:03 AM »
I'm watching the "up" series a BBC documentary which was mostly filmed in England over the course of several decades. Some of the people in the film lived in council housing.

https://www.amazon.com/7-Up/dp/B074MHMD1Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=34HFKNFSLUKHK&keywords=up+series&qid=1581120398&s=instant-video&sprefix=Up+%2Cinstant-video%2C236&sr=1-1

I grew up on and bought my first house on a council estate and loved the place and wouldn’t want to have grown up anywhere else, but this was all before society went to absolute shit, these places are the absolute fucking dregs these days full of the shitbags of society.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: February 08, 2020, 11:53:39 AM »
I grew up on and bought my first house on a council estate and loved the place and wouldn’t want to have grown up anywhere else, but this was all before society went to absolute shit, these places are the absolute fucking dregs these days full of the shitbags of society.

I read where they stopped or really slowed building them in 1979. Is there a housing shortage as a result?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #271 on: February 08, 2020, 11:56:24 AM »
I read where they stopped or really slowed building them in 1979. Is there a housing shortage as a result?

There’s always a housing shortage
1, Swathes of Dirty Immigrants
2, Keep house prices high

It’s Deliberately Done.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: February 08, 2020, 12:13:19 PM »
it's a message board JPJ. Who knows what's real and what's not but who really cares.

Trash talk threads like this are usually the most popular so carry on. ;)

I’m sorry Walter, I wasn’t ignoring you. I was over on another site buying Switzerland. My dog likes those Swiss dog treats, so I figured it would be easier this way.

Such a timely process, you know how the Swiss are with paperwork. It was much easier and streamlined when I bought Aspen for my administrative assistant’s stocking stuffer

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2020, 01:15:15 PM »
There’s always a housing shortage
1, Swathes of Dirty Immigrants
2, Keep house prices high

It’s Deliberately Done.

How so? Are you saying the reason immigrants are allowed to immigrate there is to elevate the price of housing? Is there no rent control?

The influx of people to Portland is partly responsible for the high price of real estate. And, I am talking about U.S. citizens moving here from other states and even Oregonians who've moved to the city from rural areas and even from the suburbs, like where I live  in order to live closer to downtown Ptl. My house in the city would sell for twice as much as it would go for here. Although, the median home price is over $100,000 less in Portland.

Interestingly the much smaller and more rural city of Woodburn, 32 miles south of Portland, has the greatest number of Latinos at 56% as compared to white non-Latino or Hispanic people which are less than 40%. I don't know if there is a housing shortage there, but there is definitely allot of new residential construction. The median home price is $100,000 less than West Linn. The median household income is almost half of what is in West Linn.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: February 08, 2020, 02:41:51 PM »
Only on Getbig:

😂

The contract sale price goes up $1million everytime he mentions it, must be one of those variable rate contracts.

Future reference, Pellius is the cuckmaster on this forum and everyone of his minions under him are just  cuckpuppets.  Cuckfactor included.