Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136795 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #325 on: February 09, 2020, 01:02:37 PM »

Haha I’m sure you’ll agree one of them was well worthy of lotion and tissues

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: February 09, 2020, 01:08:33 PM »
Without going into too much detail, The photos matched exactly the description Jane has described herself as, came from a genuine matching email address and looked very similar to the photos already posted here including the one without colour on the nails, I 100% believe and have no reason to lie and have always been straight up and said it as it is on here.

She even offered to meet Pellius another member open and tells it like is, not sure why it’s hard for many to believe a woman of great wit and brutal put downs posts on here
He is trying to post a picture but for some reason he can't figure it out ,why don't you help him and post that pic.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: February 09, 2020, 01:36:02 PM »
Looking great Xfactor

Thanks brotha!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: February 09, 2020, 02:26:43 PM »
Without going into too much detail, The photos matched exactly the description Jane has described herself as, came from a genuine matching email address and looked very similar to the photos already posted here including the one without colour on the nails, I 100% believe and have no reason to lie and have always been straight up and said it as it is on here.

She even offered to meet Pellius another member open and tells it like is, not sure why it’s hard for many to believe a woman of great wit and brutal put downs posts on here

Where's the fun in this? That's why.

A few years ago, there was this fellow who posted a bunch of photos of 'himself' looking very buff. When it turned out he was posting photos of someone else, he stopped posting altogether...or he became a gimmick.

Lot's of folks set up meetings with other Getbiggers. Most of them aren't serious and have no intention of doing any such thing.

You may be right about JustPlaneJane or you may be very gullible. You and she should meet in some exotic local and maybe enjoy a lingonberry collins together.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #329 on: February 09, 2020, 02:32:07 PM »
He is trying to post a picture but for some reason he can't figure it out ,why don't you help him and post that pic.

This

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: February 09, 2020, 02:51:15 PM »
Where's the fun in this? That's why.

A few years ago, there was this fellow who posted a bunch of photos of 'himself' looking very buff. When it turned out he was posting photos of someone else, he stopped posting altogether...or he became a gimmick.

Lot's of folks set up meetings with other Getbiggers. Most of them aren't serious and have no intention of doing any such thing.

You may be right about JustPlaneJane or you may be very gullible. You and she should meet in some exotic local and maybe enjoy a lingonberry collins together.

Haha I doubt north east England is on jane’s list of travels and I don’t even own a passport. Also I’d probably get a punch in the mouth if I asked for that drink in any of my locals

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: February 09, 2020, 03:08:12 PM »

This is just awesome. Gotta love Getbig man. Sounds like she’s a real hottie 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: February 09, 2020, 03:13:15 PM »
Haha I doubt north east England is on jane’s list of travels and I don’t even own a passport. Also I’d probably get a punch in the mouth if I asked for that drink in any of my locals

I'd never heard of a lingonberry collins before JustPlainJane posted the photo of what looks like one.

If you lived in Oregon, you might have trouble traveling within the U.S. in 2020, if you don't have a passport. There is a new 'enhanced' license which is required for domestic air travel. Oregon is the last state to get on board with it. If you don't have an enhanced license, a passport will suffice.

"Come fall 2020, every U.S. air traveler will be required to present a Real ID-compliant license, or another acceptable form of identification such as a U.S. passport, to board a domestic flight. The change, the last phase of implementation of the federal law known as the Real ID Act, goes into effect Oct. 1, 2020"

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: February 09, 2020, 03:15:06 PM »
I'd never heard of a lingonberry collins before JustPlainJane posted the photo of what looks like one.

If you lived in Oregon, you might have trouble traveling within the U.S. in 2020, if you don't have a passport. There is a new 'enhanced' license which is required for domestic air travel. Oregon is the last state to get on board with it. If you don't have an enhanced license, a passport will suffice.

"Come fall 2020, every U.S. air traveler will be required to present a Real ID-compliant license, or another acceptable form of identification such as a U.S. passport, to board a domestic flight. The change, the last phase of implementation of the federal law known as the Real ID Act, goes into effect Oct. 1, 2020"

You also can’t use that ID to get onto a military installation to obtain a DBIDS card either.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: February 09, 2020, 03:15:47 PM »
Justplanejane= Henda gimmick..

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #335 on: February 09, 2020, 03:18:11 PM »
I wouldn't ever betray trust mate

If plane j is trying to post pics and can't figure it out, why would it be a betrayal to post pics for her? Wouldn't that be considered a favor?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: February 09, 2020, 03:18:17 PM »

I'm confused about what you mean by a genuine matching email address. Matching what? JustPlaneJane's email address is hidden on her Getbig profile.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: February 09, 2020, 03:19:05 PM »
I'm confused about what you mean by a genuine matching email address. Matching what? JustPlaneJane's email address is hidden on her Getbig profile.

creepy stalker outed..

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #338 on: February 09, 2020, 03:33:11 PM »
Well I’m trying to post a photo of us swimming in front of my house and it keeps saying the site only accepts jpg type photos, not jpeg photos, and I am posting a jpg photo.

Instead of trying to upload and attach it to the post, you could let techsavvy Henda post it since you already sent it to him.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: February 09, 2020, 03:42:07 PM »
Well I’m trying to post a photo of us swimming in front of my house and it keeps saying the site only accepts jpg type photos, not jpeg photos, and I am posting a jpg photo.

I've had this issue on Getbig with PNG files, but not with JPG/JPEG.

There are actually no differences between the JPG and JPEG formats. The only difference is the number of characters used. JPG only exists because in earlier versions of Windows (MS-DOS 8.3 and FAT-16 file systems) they required a three letter extension for the file names. ... jpeg was shortened to .N

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: February 09, 2020, 03:45:00 PM »
Instead of trying to upload and attach it to the post, you could let techsavvy Henda post it since you already sent it to him.

This, just give Henda permission on here to post it for you. Job done

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: February 09, 2020, 04:19:03 PM »
This, just give Henda permission on here to post it for you. Job done

XFactor wins otherwise.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: February 09, 2020, 04:46:08 PM »
XFactor wins otherwise.

Yes. I was enjoying Xfactors meltdowns, but this maggoting with the pics is just giving him an easy win

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: February 09, 2020, 05:00:03 PM »
You know what guys totally agree, outside looking in, I look like a complete douche bag. Posting the watches, house, cars, too many shirtless shots, etc..but I’m good being the class clown. It makes it a lot more fun, no?

Seriously some people in here saying some disturbing vulgar  things about my wife and making up stories and even PM’s going back 15 years finding irrelevant posts. As I sit here watching my hot wife dancing and laughing with my beautiful daughter in our living room overlooking the city, I just have to laugh and think about who’s winning.

Lastly, being referred to as a short paki is definitely a first. I’m 6’1 and 100% German with all of my family coming from Saarbrücken.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #344 on: February 09, 2020, 05:07:13 PM »
They can both be full of shit.  :-\

I mean, I wasn't following this in real time, but it's pretty wild that a picture of painted toenails somehow propped this thread up to 12 pages.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #345 on: February 09, 2020, 05:09:47 PM »
You know what guys totally agree, outside looking in, I look like a complete douche bag. Posting the watches, house, cars, too many shirtless shots, etc..but I’m good being the class clown. It makes it a lot more fun, no?

Seriously some people in here saying some disturbing vulgar  things about my wife and making up stories and even PM’s going back 15 years finding irrelevant posts. As I sit here watching my hot wife dancing with and laughing with my beautiful daughter in our living room overlooking the city, I just have to laugh and think about who’s winning.

Lastly, being referred to as a short paki is definitely a first. I’m 6’1 and 100% German with all of my family coming from Saarbrücken.

The quote about your wife cheating on you, was it doctored/made up? Or, was it partially real? Or, not real at all?

Truthfully, I think many of the statements about your wife and about you, do bother you. You claim it has zero impact on you, but I think otherwise. If it didn't, you wouldn't go to such great lengths to prove others wrong, then hide behind the guise of "I am just having fun." Clearly, you're bothered by people's opinions of you and your wife, etc.

I mean, really, who comes on here and constantly brags about "his hot wife dancing," "going to music lessons with his daughter," etc. It's very odd behavior. You do realize that most getbiggers are your every day folk, who have a job, wife, kids, etc, etc.

The fact that you have to "laugh and think about who's winning," indicates that you are actively trying to reframe your thinking because youre bothered by what people say about you on here--that is, you have to convince yourself you're winning, otherwise you would be bothered by others comments on here.

Just my 2 cents.
X

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: February 09, 2020, 05:14:50 PM »
The quote about your wife cheating on you, was it doctored/made up? Or, was it partially real? Or, not real at all?

Truthfully, I think many of the statements about your wife and about you, do bother you. You claim it has zero impact on you, but I think otherwise. If it didn't, you wouldn't go to such great lengths to prove others wrong, then hide behind the guise of "I am just having fun." Clearly, you're bothered by people's opinions of you and your wife, etc.

I mean, really, who comes on here and constantly brags about "his hot wife dancing," "going to music lessons with his daughter," etc. It's very odd behavior. You do realize that most getbiggers are your every day folk, who have a job, wife, kids, etc, etc.

The fact that you have to "laugh and think about who's winning," indicates that you are actively trying to reframe your thinking because youre bothered by what people say about you on here--that is, you have to convince yourself you're winning, otherwise you would be bothered by others comments on here.

Just my 2 cents.

You can take your 2 cents back bro. I’ve got plenty of change. You’re kind of irrelevant man sorry

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: February 09, 2020, 05:17:11 PM »
You also can’t use that ID to get onto a military installation to obtain a DBIDS card either.

Now this guy here actually has it together, is smart, and lives well. Comforting to know that there are a few on here like this dude. I don’t give many props out but he’s solid

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #348 on: February 09, 2020, 05:18:03 PM »
You can take your 2 cents back bro. I’ve got plenty of change. You’re kind of irrelevant man sorry

Are any of us really relevant on here? What makes one relevant on here?

You seem to be hurt by what others are saying to you. Sorry dude that you're upset about this. I think you need to take a break from this site, as it's clearly getting to you.   :-\ :-\ :-\
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #349 on: February 09, 2020, 05:28:43 PM »
Are any of us really relevant on here? What makes one relevant on here?

You seem to be hurt by what others are saying to you. Sorry dude that you're upset about this. I think you need to take a break from this site, as it's clearly getting to you.   :-\ :-\ :-\

You are relevant to Rory, which is the only thing that matters.
Q