Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136455 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #950 on: February 14, 2020, 11:28:25 PM »
I just reread my post to you and I have to admit that I was out of line. I have a temper and it often gets the better of me. Just to be clear, I do have my prejudices. And it comes from personal experience. I despise the inner city Black culture, just like I despise the low-life White trash culture, the predatory jackals that are the Micronesians culture here...the list goes on. In Hawai, we have our locals that we call "Mokes" they all look the same just like the Black "gangstas": board shorts hung low, slippers, wide shaggy hair, no shirt or tank-tops... And they all act the same. Loud, obnoxious, racists, always trying to intimidate people, on the public dole, drug addicts and alcoholics. But it's not the race per se but the culture. I mean, I've mentioned many times how much I admire and who has influenced my thinking and point of view in life more than any other and whom I hold as role models and try to emulate: Thomas Sowell and his student, Walter Williams, both who happen to be Black.

Though they freely criticize the failings of their race and culture, which they argue is due to government policies, they would be disgusted and appalled at what I wrote about and to you. I'm going to delete those posts because I am ashamed of them and have to apologize to you. We have our difference but I would welcome a respectful debate on any views that I hold and would like to start again with a clean slate.

Now I have to get back crushing and mind-fuking joswift.

Well said & much respect to you Pellius
It takes a Good Man to apologise & say they were Wrong more so on here,
A Quality not often seen on Getbig- With all the Billy Big Bollocks Keyboard Warriors
That we All can Be At Times.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #951 on: February 15, 2020, 01:19:38 AM »
In Hawai, we have our locals that we call "Mokes" they all look the same just like the Black "gangstas": board shorts hung low, slippers, wide shaggy hair, no shirt or tank-tops... And they all act the same. Loud, obnoxious, racists, always trying to intimidate people, on the public dole, drug addicts and alcoholics.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #952 on: February 15, 2020, 01:23:56 AM »
I just reread my post to you and I have to admit that I was out of line. I have a temper and it often gets the better of me. Just to be clear, I do have my prejudices. And it comes from personal experience. I despise the inner city Black culture, just like I despise the low-life White trash culture, the predatory jackals that are the Micronesians culture here...the list goes on. In Hawai, we have our locals that we call "Mokes" they all look the same just like the Black "gangstas": board shorts hung low, slippers, wide shaggy hair, no shirt or tank-tops... And they all act the same. Loud, obnoxious, racists, always trying to intimidate people, on the public dole, drug addicts and alcoholics. But it's not the race per se but the culture. I mean, I've mentioned many times how much I admire and who has influenced my thinking and point of view in life more than any other and whom I hold as role models and try to emulate: Thomas Sowell and his student, Walter Williams, both who happen to be Black.

Though they freely criticize the failings of their race and culture, which they argue is due to government policies, they would be disgusted and appalled at what I wrote about and to you. I'm going to delete those posts because I am ashamed of them and have to apologize to you. We have our difference but I would welcome a respectful debate on any views that I hold and would like to start again with a clean slate.

might be easier to delete your account and start another...

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #953 on: February 15, 2020, 02:13:05 AM »
Ah, the anti-Semitic Jew hater appears. Poor baby whose life and his whole world is controlled by a tiny minority and he's powerless to do anything about it.

What a weak, helpless, and impotent little man you are.

Look who’s talking, I actually have a life you fucking loser.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #954 on: February 15, 2020, 02:45:00 AM »

He's just projecting, he realises he isn't the great person he pretends to be and the only way of justifying himself to the world his to hit out at others.

He's just scared, he will be OK though, once he accepts that demons lurk in all of us including himself he will be able to develop his character properly.

The man who thinks he isn't capable of despicable things is the most dangerous man in the world...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #955 on: February 15, 2020, 03:18:20 AM »

Much respect to you Pellius!

Experiences surely form ones opinion!

I have yet to find a decent Mussie here in Sweden in 50 years
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #956 on: February 15, 2020, 10:12:34 AM »
Just when I think you guys couldn’t possibly get any worse.

You totally redeem yourselves.

😁

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #957 on: February 15, 2020, 10:13:16 AM »
Just when I think you guys couldn’t possibly get any worse.

You totally redeem yourselves.

😁
You still here?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #958 on: February 15, 2020, 11:38:45 AM »
You still here?

It appears so. 😱

🤣😂🤣

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: February 15, 2020, 12:11:42 PM »

How is pedo muhammad today , still raping children !.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
« Reply #960 on: February 15, 2020, 01:11:40 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #961 on: February 15, 2020, 01:14:13 PM »

sarcafago

• Getbig III
« Reply #962 on: February 15, 2020, 01:21:30 PM »
so pedo muhammad was african

I have no idea what you’re on about you mongrel retard.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #963 on: February 15, 2020, 01:25:20 PM »
I have no idea what you’re on about you mongrel retard.

Looks like Saudi Arabian islam is smashing yours 1 in Yemen  ;D

How is dead general & his 72 goats ............ :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #964 on: February 15, 2020, 01:45:23 PM »

Really? How would we know? You ever post a pic? I've posted pictures of me with my family, with friends, on the job, at restaurants, my name and physique have been posted, my house, me with family at church. But you nothing. Just like that like that
soggy, anally bored-out queer, you just make claims that are demonstrably false.

Poor little pedo worshipping Muslim having to live under the boot of the Jews, a tiny minority. Like I said, a weak, passive, impotent little man blaming his failures on a disproportionately successful ethnicity.

Post a recent pic of your "fulfilling life" you wretched loser.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #965 on: February 15, 2020, 01:52:29 PM »
He's just projecting, he realises he isn't the great person he pretends to be and the only way of justifying himself to the world his to hit out at others.

He's just scared, he will be OK though, once he accepts that demons lurk in all of us including himself he will be able to develop his character properly.

The man who thinks he isn't capable of despicable things is the most dangerous man in the world...

What an utterly, provably, moronic thing to say. A person, like everyone, that has bad thoughts and desires, but with a value system and moral foundation that keeps it in check is more dangerous than an automaton like you who believes there is no such thing as moral values but simply a matter of personal opinion and that we would all act the same given the circumstances.

You disgrace and insult all the good people in this world and throughout history that were guided by their morals and values at great cost to themselves and you want to lump them in with a loser low-life like you sponging off his wife so he can "build his muscles" and pose in a thong and post it on GetBig.

Character? You? You are truly a creepy, weird, piece of shit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #966 on: February 15, 2020, 01:53:52 PM »

Well said & much respect to you Pellius
It takes a Good Man to apologise & say they were Wrong more so on here,
A Quality not often seen on Getbig- With all the Billy Big Bollocks Keyboard Warriors
That we All can Be At Times.

Thank you. It's pretty well known here that I can go over the top but even I sometimes realize when I've been unfair and wrong and willing to admit it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: February 15, 2020, 01:55:02 PM »
might be easier to delete your account and start another...

It would certainly make your life easier. It must suck being exposed as such a creepy weirdo.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #968 on: February 15, 2020, 01:56:55 PM »

LMAO! These are just scumbags pure and simple. They contribute nothing to this world and just make it a worse place with their existence.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #969 on: February 15, 2020, 02:44:50 PM »
What an utterly, provably, moronic thing to say. A person, like everyone, that has bad thoughts and desires, but with a value system and moral foundation that keeps it in check is more dangerous than an automaton like you who believes there is no such thing as moral values but simply a matter of personal opinion and that we would all act the same given the circumstances.

You disgrace and insult all the good people in this world and throughout history that were guided by their morals and values at great cost to themselves and you want to lump them in with a loser low-life like you sponging off his wife so he can "build his muscles" and pose in a thong and post it on GetBig.

Character? You? You are truly a creepy, weird, piece of shit.

you seem to be agreeing with my point now

I have been saying all along a person who recognises the evil within and keeps a tab on it is safer than someone who thinks they are not capable of evil acts

Its exactly why atrocities should be consistently  anniversaried, its to remind people of the evil that lies in everyone.
If we were allowed to forget such acts then they are more likely to be repeated...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #970 on: February 15, 2020, 03:17:29 PM »
you seem to be agreeing with my point now

I have been saying all along a person who recognises the evil within and keeps a tab on it is safer than someone who thinks they are not capable of evil acts

Its exactly why atrocities should be consistently  anniversaried, its to remind people of the evil that lies in everyone.
If we were allowed to forget such acts then they are more likely to be repeated...
Many good  people commit evil acts thinking they are doing the right thing , manipulation and brainwashing play a major role in people committing these acts

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: February 15, 2020, 03:24:42 PM »
Many good  people commit evil acts thinking they are doing the right thing , manipulation and brainwashing play a major role in people committing these acts

agreed

watch the Milgram experiments, what people will do when encouraged and convinced its acceptable..

40 male participants aged between 20-50 years
Volunteer sample obtained from newspaper advertisements for a study on memory
Participant paired with a confederate. Participant was always the 'teacher' and confederate was always the 'leaner'
Actor was pretending to be the experimenter, who was dressed in a white lab coat to enforce the idea of im having legitimate authority
The confederate would consistently give the wrong answer then cry out when the 'electric shock' was given

If the participant asked advice, the actor used a series of predetermined 'verbal prods' to encourage them to continue

No participants stopped below 300v
12.5% stapped AT 300v
65% shocked all the way up to 450%, compared to Milgram's predicted 3%

3 participants had stress induced seizures, and the rest showed signs of sweating and trembling

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #972 on: February 15, 2020, 03:34:18 PM »
agreed

watch the Milgram experiments, what people will do when encouraged and convinced its acceptable..

40 male participants aged between 20-50 years
Volunteer sample obtained from newspaper advertisements for a study on memory
Participant paired with a confederate. Participant was always the 'teacher' and confederate was always the 'leaner'
Actor was pretending to be the experimenter, who was dressed in a white lab coat to enforce the idea of im having legitimate authority
The confederate would consistently give the wrong answer then cry out when the 'electric shock' was given

If the participant asked advice, the actor used a series of predetermined 'verbal prods' to encourage them to continue

No participants stopped below 300v
12.5% stapped AT 300v
65% shocked all the way up to 450%, compared to Milgram's predicted 3%

3 participants had stress induced seizures, and the rest showed signs of sweating and trembling

Yep , most people are  easily controlled and manipulated .

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #973 on: February 15, 2020, 03:46:58 PM »
Yep , most people are  easily controlled and manipulated .

and its that reason why atrocities occur on a massive scale.. people just go along with it because its not affecting them personally..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #974 on: February 15, 2020, 04:03:52 PM »
X