Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136812 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1025 on: February 16, 2020, 09:43:07 AM »
Or maybe it was made up to make Jews seem like cold, unfeeling monsters

Im pretty sure there are stories pertaining to all differing races showing horrific behaviour...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1026 on: February 16, 2020, 10:55:24 AM »
Thankfully there are people that restore your faith in humanity but they are rare. The other day I had a burst tire and no working jack in the car. My only option was to knock people's doors in the road and ask to borrow a tire jack for five mins so I could change the tire. My car was right there with the flat so people could see I was telling the truth, I must have asked thirty people and not one person would help. A random dude stopped as he was walking by and he could not believe that nobody would lend me a poxy jack! Hours this went on until finally someone was kind enough to lend me their jack and I gave them £20 but this was a real eye opener for me.

90% of people won't spit on you if you're on fire, not their problem and they don't care. Thank God for the other 10% that exist in society, I always want to be in that 10 percent.

This is one of the reasons I have AAA and Mazda roadside assistance.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1027 on: February 16, 2020, 11:26:11 AM »
That is never the case though, it's usually behead that man and if you don't and disrespect us, we will rape, torture and murder your whole family in front of you then slowly remove every limb from you while you are alive, then remove your eyeballs, skin your face and cut off your head.Ive read enough of your posts over the years, about your family etc.I know exactly what you would do when faced with these 2 options.

No, it's not. I lived in a gang infested area (Inglewood Ca.) in the 80s during the crack epidemic. When you join a gang you understand what you are getting into. One of the initiations at that time was to drive at night with your headlights off and when someone flashes their headlights at you, common signal to alert you that your lights are off, you then follow that person and shoot them. When you work for a cartel you get an order and you carry it out. Simple as that.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1028 on: February 16, 2020, 11:27:46 AM »
I never said I necessarily disagreed with your premise.

For what it’s worth, I’ve probably read more about Jung and violence than you will ever read.

Again, debating on getbig is not really worth it.

I think he's got you in the internet scholar department. Never bothered with formal education. It would have cut into his bbing time.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1029 on: February 16, 2020, 11:32:58 AM »
This is one of the reasons I have AAA and Mazda roadside assistance.

That is so besides the point he was trying to make. Fuk man, you are so pathetically clueless. Your mind is definitely declining. Everyone sees it. You're just so out in left field.

Oh, BTW, that was Lee Priest with the face tats not Platz. LOL! Clueless. Just so clueless.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1030 on: February 16, 2020, 11:47:31 AM »
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1031 on: February 16, 2020, 11:49:09 AM »
No, it's not. I lived in a gang infested area (Inglewood Ca.) in the 80s during the crack epidemic. When you join a gang you understand what you are getting into. One of the initiations at that time was to drive at night with your headlights off and when someone flashes their headlights at you, common signal to alert you that your lights are off, you then follow that person and shoot them. When you work for a cartel you get an order and you carry it out. Simple as that.

so people joined a gang and just took part in the initiation ceremony willingly without any threats at all?

You are aware you are now arguing against someone who was adding weight to your argument?

And I love how you added "Simple as that" when talking about random senseless unprovoked killing.

Jeez, you are getting more dangerous with every post..

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1032 on: February 16, 2020, 11:51:47 AM »
Q

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: February 16, 2020, 12:01:11 PM »

Sir you have gone too far with this monstrosity!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1034 on: February 16, 2020, 12:16:25 PM »
so people joined a gang and just took part in the initiation ceremony willingly without any threats at all?

You are aware you are now arguing against someone who was adding weight to your argument?

And I love how you added "Simple as that" when talking about random senseless unprovoked killing.

Exactly. You've obviously have lived a very sheltered and pampered life as you do now sponging off your wife. A person wants to join a gang for various reasons, and they know what they are getting into. If they don't want to take the initiation test then they can't be in a gang. And when you live in a gang-infested neighborhood there is a huge incentive to join a gang. I worked for years in the Mar Vista Housing project recruiting
boys before they join a gang into programs that get them off the street and have them do something productive. Hah! I can just imagine you in your dorky glasses walking through that housing projects approaching kids on the street offer them a job. Of course, that would never happen because I am quite sure you never worked for an organization designed to help and improve the community. That why my whole image of Xfactor changed when he said he was a Big Brother and in the Rotary club. You just live for yourself and have other having to live for you as well you freeloader.

And it doesn't surprise me that you find me dangerous and are afraid of me. You're the consummate pussy. I can see you having a nervous breakdown if you have to miss a meal and fear going "catabolic".  

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1035 on: February 16, 2020, 12:24:20 PM »
Exactly. You've obviously have lived a very sheltered and pampered life as you do now sponging off your wife. A person wants to join a gang for various reasons, and they know what they are getting into. If they don't want to take the initiation test then they can't be in a gang. And when you live in a gang-infested neighborhood there is a huge incentive to join a gang. I worked for years in the Mar Vista Housing project recruiting
boys before they join a gang into programs that get them off the street and have them do something productive. Hah! I can just imagine you in your dorky glasses walking through that housing projects approaching kids on the street offer them a job. Of course, that would never happen because I am quite sure you never worked for an organization designed to help and improve the community. That why my whole image of Xfactor changed when he said he was a Big Brother and in the Rotary club. You just live for yourself and have other having to live for you as well you freeloader.

And it doesn't surprise me that you find me dangerous and are afraid of me. You're the consummate pussy. I can see you having a nervous breakdown if you have to miss a meal and fear going "catabolic".  
you are now arguing my point, normal everyday people without any coaxing or encouragement join a gang and commit unspeakable acts to "fit in"

I cant believe you are actually writing this as evidence of your point of view.

Are you just trolling?

Just because I see you as dangerous doesn't automatically mean Im afraid of you, if I said I like bananas would you then assume I hated oranges?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1036 on: February 16, 2020, 12:29:46 PM »
you are now arguing my point, normal everyday people without any coaxing or encouragement join a gang and commit unspeakable acts to "fit in"

I cant believe you are actually writing this as evidence of your point of view.

Are you just trolling?

Just because I see you as dangerous doesn't automatically mean Im afraid of you, if I said I like bananas would you then assume I hated oranges?

God, you are such an idiot with no real-life experience. Your life is sitting in front of a computer surfing the net.

And your analogy makes no sense. Anything in life that is considered dangerous by definition is approached with caution that comes from fear of what may happen. You would definitely be afraid of me in real life. Despite your steroid induced muscles, you are at heart a little coward and pussy.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1037 on: February 16, 2020, 12:47:38 PM »
Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1038 on: February 16, 2020, 12:52:56 PM »

How was I adding weight?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1039 on: February 16, 2020, 12:55:12 PM »
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: February 16, 2020, 12:59:14 PM »
How was I adding weight?

you were saying than people do bad things under extreme provocation when they have very little choice

My argument is people will do bad things with very little provocation, in fact they will do bad things voluntarily without any outside influence at all...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1041 on: February 16, 2020, 01:00:25 PM »
Bundy was good looking, replace him with an average or ugly man and women wouldn't have been so keen to help.

i have seen so many people say this, people expect a guy like that to be ugly so he's overrated

looks completely average at best

E
E

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1042 on: February 16, 2020, 01:03:38 PM »
Dahmer looked better than Bundy (No Homer)

Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: February 16, 2020, 01:07:56 PM »
you were saying than people do bad things under extreme provocation when they have very little choice

My argument is people will do bad things with very little provocation, in fact they will do bad things voluntarily without any outside influence at all...

Fair enough, I hadn't seen the further distinction.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1044 on: February 16, 2020, 01:21:06 PM »
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1045 on: February 16, 2020, 01:48:44 PM »
Q

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: February 20, 2020, 08:30:42 PM »
Bump

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1047 on: February 20, 2020, 10:41:08 PM »
I think joon is on holiday, either that or his dad has found out hes been on here again and cut his allowance

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1048 on: February 20, 2020, 11:39:59 PM »
I think joon is on holiday, either that or his dad has found out hes been on here again and cut his allowance

LOL! Everybody is Joon. How many times have you said "Classic Joon" to various members on this board? You even said that about gh15?

God, what a moron. This boogeyman completely owns your mind and he's not even here.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1049 on: February 21, 2020, 04:03:14 AM »

Ha ha ha - seems to have disappeared !!!
All The Foul abusive Lady like Messages Stopped

Did He / Her Pics Ever Get Posted as xfact Did. ???