Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 500778 times)

TTfit

• Getbig III
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #3075 on: April 14, 2020, 12:09:31 PM »
Dearth this is not a real photo. It has been shopped.

Mr. President Trump is a full grown MAN, not a baby with an adults head.

Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing at this.  ;D

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #3076 on: April 14, 2020, 04:36:50 PM »
Trump halts WHO funding  :D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #3077 on: April 14, 2020, 04:43:51 PM »
NYC Adds Nearly 4,000 People Who Never Tested Positive To Coronavirus Death Tolls >:(

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/14/nyc-numbers-coronavirus-death-toll/

New York City added nearly 4,000 people who never tested positive for the coronavirus to its death toll Tuesday, bringing coronavirus-related deaths in the city to around 10,000 people.

The city decided to add 3,700 people to its death tolls, who they “presumed” to have died from the virus, according to a report from The New York Times. The additions increased the death toll in the U.S. by 17%, according to the Times report, and included people who were suffering from symptoms of the virus, such as intense coughing and a fever. (RELATED: How The Coronavirus Is Infecting Americans’ Civil Liberties)

The Times stated:

-----------------------------

“A limited number of tests have been available, and until now, only deaths where a person had tested positive were counted among those killed by the virus in New York.”

“Breaking News: New York City’s coronavirus death toll soared past 10,000 after officials added more than 3,700 people who had never tested positive for the virus but were presumed to have died of it. https://t.co/NXpgwwltWi

“— The New York Times (@nytimes) April 14, 2020”

-----------------------------

The report stated that Democratic New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio decided over the weekend to change the way the city is counting deaths.

“In the heat of battle, our primary focus has been on saving lives,” de Blasio press secretary Freddi Goldstein told the Times.“ As soon as the issue was raised, the mayor immediately moved to release the data.”

The Times report added that health officials have had difficulty counting the exact number of deaths, because of the demographics who have been hit the hardest by the virus.

“Public health officials say that counting the dead from a pandemic disease like Covid-19 presents difficulties because many of those who die are older or suffering from other serious health conditions,” they wrote. “And the full effects of the outbreak on mortality in New York City, and around the country, could take many more months to study and understand.”

New York City is not the only city in the U.S. to include presumptive coronavirus deaths in their total. Several health departments in Ohio announced last week that they were going to begin including people who they “suspected” of having the virus. (RELATED: FLASHBACK: Jan. 21: Fauci Says Coronavirus ‘Not A Major Threat’ To U.S.)

Top White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci dismissed concerns last week over inflated coronavirus death counts as a  “conspiracy theory.”

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3078 on: April 14, 2020, 04:45:47 PM »
Dearth this is not a real photo. It has been shopped.

Mr. President Trump is a full grown MAN, not a baby with an adults head.

;D

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3079 on: April 14, 2020, 05:12:26 PM »
NYC Adds Nearly 4,000 People Who Never Tested Positive To Coronavirus Death Tolls >:(

Top White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci dismissed concerns last week over inflated coronavirus death counts as a  “conspiracy theory.”

It might not be a conspiracy ,but if the US -for whatever reason - is the only country in the world recording Coronavirus deaths this way , it simply underscores how difficult it is to compare how different countries are doing.

"Of the 63,927 people confirmed coronavirus patients in Italy, 6,077 so far have died. By contrast China has many more cases, 81,496, but 3,274 fatalities.

In very crude terms, this means that around nine per cent of confirmed coronavirus patients have died in Italy, compared to four per cent in China. By this measure Germany, which has so far identified 28,865 cases and 118 deaths, has a fatality rate of just 0.4 per cent.

So why the disparity?

……………......…..

[Prof Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health, added that Italy’s death rate appears high] because of how doctors record fatalities.

“The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus.

On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity - many had two or three,” he says. ""

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/have-many-coronavirus-patients-died-italy/

http://www.euro.who.int/en/data-and-evidence/evidence-informed-policy-making/european-advisory-committee-on-health-research-eachr/committee-members/professor-walter-ricciardi-italy

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3080 on: April 14, 2020, 05:23:05 PM »

Lol, great news.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3081 on: April 14, 2020, 05:55:29 PM »
Trumps lack of political correctness is refreshing

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3082 on: April 14, 2020, 06:09:36 PM »

At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

Apparently I underestimated how far they would go. They included people who didn’t even test positive.

Brings back memories of this scene:

Bring out your dead (Monty Python)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3083 on: April 14, 2020, 06:15:50 PM »
Maybe they work FOR the government.

Exactly. They do whatever they are told and/or whatever they are paid to do. They don't work "in" anything they only work "for" whatever is in their best interest. And why not? They still get paid by the people who are no longer getting paid. Cut off their means to make a living and they would be singing a different tune. To them it's nothing that they they save lives while preventing a person's livelihood.

What do you do for a living? How are you able to get an income and keep a roof over your head and food on the table?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3084 on: April 14, 2020, 06:53:26 PM »

Wuhan Health Organisation

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3085 on: April 14, 2020, 07:16:46 PM »
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/04/14/intel-officials-probe-whether-virus-escaped-from-a-chinese-lab/23986929/

Intel officials probe whether virus escaped from a Chinese lab.

We should watch out for propaganda but WTF are the chinese doing when it comes to Africans and the US Military.  Problem is, they can't get either story to stick but something stuck to a chinese lab worker when he went to buy some fish.     

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3086 on: April 14, 2020, 08:39:11 PM »
Disgusting

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3087 on: April 14, 2020, 10:08:09 PM »
Two more weeks and I can go back to the gym!

Dont

Ruin

This

For

Me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3088 on: April 14, 2020, 10:47:09 PM »

Dont

Ruin

This

For

Me

This is great news! Does it mean we all get to have no more reason to skip our workouts? I'd really, really like to get back to the gym. Time is probably shorter for me than it is for a lot of other Getbiggers.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3089 on: April 14, 2020, 10:55:24 PM »

Dont

Ruin

This

For

Me

How do you know this? Was there some kind of announcement? Where there be any restrictions like having to wear a mask and get your temperature taken before working out. Some grocery stores here deny entry to anyone not wearing a mask and you are limited to two people per group. What gym do you go to?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3090 on: April 14, 2020, 11:11:42 PM »
I found a way to become unscrewed from the novel coronavirus today. I reached out to a friend with whom I'd had a falling out a couple of years ago. I've tried to contact him before, but he's a bit of a hermit and doesn't answer his phone, his doorbell or respond to emails. I'd all but given up on calling, emailing and leaving notes. Anyway, he picked up the phone today and we ended up chatting for over an hour. It was like nothing upsetting ever happened to screw up our decades long friendship. When this "personal distancing" is lifted, we will have lunch and another long talk.

A few days ago, another friend who I had not heard from is quite awhile called me just so see if I was okay. I wasn't home when he called so i texted him back. Looks like I'll be having a lot of lunches with friends when all is said and done. This is the time to reach out to others that maybe you've lost contact with or don't talk to really often. What better way to spend our time than reconnecting with old friends.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3091 on: April 14, 2020, 11:24:40 PM »
I found a way to become unscrewed from the novel coronavirus today. I reached out to a friend with whom I'd had a falling out a couple of years ago. I've tried to contact him before, but he's a bit of a hermit and doesn't answer his phone, his doorbell or respond to emails. I'd all but given up on calling, emailing and leaving notes. Anyway, he picked up the phone today and we ended up chatting for over an hour. It was like nothing upsetting ever happened to screw up our decades long friendship. When this "personal distancing" is lifted, we will have lunch and another long talk.

A few days ago, another friend who I had not heard from is quite awhile called me just so see if I was okay. I wasn't home when he called so i texted him back. Looks like I'll be having a lot of lunches with friends when all is said and done. This is the time to reach out to others that maybe you've lost contact with or don't talk to really often. What better way to spend our time than reconnecting with old friends.

Trolling for cock, ya soggy old flamer.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3092 on: April 14, 2020, 11:27:44 PM »
Preliminary German Study Shows a COVID-19 Infection Fatality Rate of About 0.4 Percent

Preliminary results are out from a COVID-19 case cluster study in one of the regions worst hit by Germany's coronavirus epidemic. They are somewhat reassuring.

One often-heard statistic is the "case fatality rate"—that is, the percentage of people diagnosed with a disease who will die of it. This afternoon that figure stands at 3.5 percent for COVID-19 in the U.S., but this rate is significantly inflated because it does not count asymptomatic cases or undiagnosed people who recover at home. What we really need to know is the infection fatality rate: the percentage of all the people infected who eventually die of the disease. That's what the German study attempts to do.

Over the last two weeks, German virologists tested nearly 80 percent of the population of Gangelt for antibodies that indicate whether they'd been infected by the coronavirus. Around 15 percent had been infected, allowing them to calculate a COVID-19 infection fatality rate of about 0.37 percent. The researchers also concluded that people who recover from the infection are immune to reinfection, at least for a while.

For comparison, the U.S. infection fatality rates for the 1957–58 flu epidemic was around 0.27 percent; for the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic, it was about 2.6 percent. For seasonal flu, the rate typically averages around 0.1 percent. Basically, the German researchers found that the coronavirus kills about four times as many infected people than seasonal flu viruses do.

The German researchers caution that it would be wrong to extrapolate these regional results to the whole country. But they also believe these findings show that lockdowns can begin to be lifted, as long as people maintain high levels of hygiene to keep COVID-19 under control.

https://reason.com/2020/04/09/preliminary-german-study-shows-a-covid-19-infection-fatality-rate-of-about-0-4-percent/?itm_source=parsely-api#comments

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3093 on: April 14, 2020, 11:30:17 PM »
How do you know this? Was there some kind of announcement? Where there be any restrictions like having to wear a mask and get your temperature taken before working out. Some grocery stores here deny entry to anyone not wearing a mask and you are limited to two people per group. What gym do you go to?

Here in california our shelter in place BULLSHIT expires May1st.

If it gets extended...

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3094 on: April 14, 2020, 11:32:21 PM »
This is great news! Does it mean we all get to have no more reason to skip our workouts? I'd really, really like to get back to the gym. Time is probably shorter for me than it is for a lot of other Getbiggers.

Time is short for us all...

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3095 on: April 15, 2020, 12:37:55 AM »

Time is probably shorter for me than it is for a lot of other Getbiggers.

So when will U finally kill yourself  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3096 on: April 15, 2020, 12:48:43 AM »
Illness and death have always been a part of life.

This madness we now endure has NEVER been a part of life.

This is going to go very bad very fast if this stupidity does not end.

Very wise words - It is Utter Stupidity or More Realistically Utter Control.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #3097 on: April 15, 2020, 01:07:34 AM »
tommywishbone sounds very afraid

boo-hoo this has never been part of life before, it is all new to me !

boo hoo hoo boo

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3098 on: April 15, 2020, 02:55:22 AM »
As I’ve said, the scam is in the testing:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/14/health/coronavirus-antibody-tests-scientists/index.html

There has been concern that some of the tests might confuse the coronavirus causing the current pandemic with one of several coronaviruses that cause the common cold.

"Lots of tests confuse the two," Relman said.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3099 on: April 15, 2020, 04:03:07 AM »
As I’ve said, the scam is in the testing:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/14/health/coronavirus-antibody-tests-scientists/index.html

There has been concern that some of the tests might confuse the coronavirus causing the current pandemic with one of several coronaviruses that cause the common cold.

"Lots of tests confuse the two," Relman said.

This is the pregnancy style test kits. They've been around for a weeks. It's just small labs trying to take advantage of people and scam them.

Big pharma haven't got involved yet, but I'm sure they will soon once they have a better test.