Author Topic: as requested...me vs. alexxx  (Read 72273 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: as requested...me vs. alexxx
« Reply #200 on: April 29, 2006, 07:07:05 AM »
I'm 16 what has candidate got what I don't please inform me.

Hey Candidate, you fat pussy, that is what a back shot should look like.  Props bro.  16??  You look awesome.  Keep at it.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: April 29, 2006, 09:24:24 AM »

Hey Candidiate-

Just wanted to clarify your the guy on the right, correct.(shirt tucked in)

By the way sweet pose, what's that pose called??

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #202 on: April 29, 2006, 10:54:48 AM »

Good work kid.  8)
just push some weight!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #203 on: April 29, 2006, 12:05:54 PM »
hahah alright xavmaster............... .ive baan nice to u, but now ive gotta destroy you in that little competition thing. ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2006, 12:07:29 PM »
Hey Candidate, you fat pussy, that is what a back shot should look like.  Props bro.  16??  You look awesome.  Keep at it.
my back has more curvator in my bdb than his dos in a lat spread......but yeah, i guess thtas what a back shot should look like? ::)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: April 29, 2006, 12:46:14 PM »
hahah alright xavmaster............... .ive baan nice to u, but now ive gotta destroy you in that little competition thing. ;D

So what's the official date on this?? We should make it official.  July or August.   I got money on the new guy.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #206 on: April 29, 2006, 12:50:42 PM »
he's got about 70lbs on ya :-\......really though you both look good for 16yrs old.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #207 on: April 29, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »
he's got about 70lbs on ya :-\......really though you both look good for 16yrs old.
thank god you finallly have some sense!!! i didnt really wanna haft to fl out to arizona, whoop you, thne take your money for the ticket!! ;D   haha..but yeah, i alreay told him he looks good,   just not next to me as good.   

and xav master, ive decided that im not dieting down, so if that a copout, so be it...i just dont feel like watching what i eat ;D  we could still do a most muscular competiton though, if youd like.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 29, 2006, 01:17:01 PM »
thank god you finallly have some sense!!! i didnt really wanna haft to fl out to arizona, whoop you, thne take your money for the ticket!! ;D   haha..but yeah, i alreay told him he looks good,   just not next to me as good.   

and xav master, ive decided that im not dieting down, so if that a copout, so be it...i just dont feel like watching what i eat ;D  we could still do a most muscular competiton though, if youd like.

Seeing a fight between you and Superstar would be a blast. Just make sure you've got your medical insurrance covered from A-Z before you go for it ;D ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 29, 2006, 03:57:04 PM »

HAHAHA ...yeah....fly out there and "WHOOP HIM"...

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: April 29, 2006, 05:16:35 PM »

you have as much of a chance "whooping" me as my 3yr old ;)........but seriously you're bigger but he would smoke you on stage!..........hell he would smoke me on stage ;D....once you trim down you will look good.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: April 29, 2006, 05:25:39 PM »
What pics have I missed?..I know I give  candidate a hard time a lot (just messing with him)...and I am not saying he looks bad,especially at his age,but he DOES NOT look that big to me...seriously.Has he got some better pics on here somewhere that I missed?..cause all I have seen is the back double bicep pic and the one he took in a F**KING CAVE!! :P...

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: April 29, 2006, 05:29:39 PM »
What pics have I missed?..I know I give  candidate a hard time a lot (just messing with him)...and I am not saying he looks bad,especially at his age,but he DOES NOT look that big to me...seriously.Has he got some better pics on here somewhere that I missed?..cause all I have seen is the back double bicep pic and the one he took in a F**KING CAVE!! :P...
well I guess he doesn't look big to me neither, but compared to the normal healthy looking 16 yr old "Baby phat" looks bigger :-\

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: April 29, 2006, 05:41:05 PM »
well I guess he doesn't look big to me neither, but compared to the normal healthy looking 16 yr old "Baby phat" looks bigger :-\

lol...he just does not look anywhere near 245 lbs...not put'n him down at all...he just don't look big enough to be over 200 at 5'11...I would guess around 180.(not insulting you candidate)...so don't get all pissed and post up a bunch of typos that we can't figure out wtf you are saying...lol...but if you are NOT a gimmick account,which I kinda think you are,at 16 you are a testosterone machine.You can really put on some quality size the next few years if you listen to some of these guys that been around awhile instead of constantly bragging.When I was 16 we were limited to a few magazines and whomever happened to be around..these boards have a lot of clowning around on them,but some of these guys actually know what they are doing.YOU should figure out who those guys are...and listen to them,not brag to them...learn from our mistakes and experiences...AND STOP DROP'N THE DAMN DUMBELLS!! ;)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #214 on: April 29, 2006, 05:54:29 PM »
i posted muc more pictures on the natty board..so ill post em here as well.  and i do weigh 245...and i did the math dieted down with out losing any muscle at 0 % bf i should be about 200 lbs. ...i do have rather big legs, and htose are the heaviest muscles.   but my arms delts and back i think are prolly my best muscles....they dont really look good in the pics though.   plus, i think you guys are mistaking my muscle on my rear dellts and back as fat...

either way, heres soem pics.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #215 on: April 29, 2006, 05:56:28 PM »
just for clarification...the picure of me standing in normal clothes is just put up for perspective on my size unflexed.   
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 29, 2006, 06:03:58 PM »
 :)...Well that is blury as hell candidate!! but a much better pic none the less.Looks like you have some pretty decent triceps...but you look completely different than that bdb pic...that one is not very flatttering by the way...Just curious...what size pants you wear?(what is your waste measurement)You look like a football player type...kinda blocky ...but not very clear pics so Iduno.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: April 29, 2006, 06:20:54 PM »
i posted muc more pictures on the natty board..so ill post em here as well.  and i do weigh 245...and i did the math dieted down with out losing any muscle at 0 % bf i should be about 200 lbs. ...i do have rather big legs, and htose are the heaviest muscles.   but my arms delts and back i think are prolly my best muscles....they dont really look good in the pics though.   plus, i think you guys are mistaking my muscle on my rear dellts and back as fat...

either way, heres soem pics.

Seriously those pictures are ridiculous.  Why do you bother working out if are going to pose in full clothes??  What 16 year old does not know how to work a camera??  Judging from your spelling and poor grammar, inability to work an electronic device as simple as a camera, and your delusions, I've come to the conclusion that you must be mentally challenged.  So I officially apologize, it's not your fault buddy.  Do you have any photos of yourself on the "small bus" or wearing your "special helmet".

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #218 on: April 29, 2006, 06:29:03 PM »
:)...Well that is blury as hell candidate!! but a much better pic none the less.Looks like you have some pretty decent triceps...but you look completely different than that bdb pic...that one is not very flatttering by the way...Just curious...what size pants you wear?(what is your waste measurement)You look like a football player type...kinda blocky ...but not very clear pics so Iduno.
it depends.....38 are too loose, but somedays i wear  em cuz 36 feel to constricting.  during wrestling season i get down to about...maybe 35 1/2...i think dieted down all the way i might be at 34.  and with that waist, its easy to assume i would be blocks, but my back really does give me a considerable taper, as you might be able to tell from the other bdb and the clothed picture. also, my legs are real big...so the waist doesnt look as wide as it is.   

and xfactor...i dont have tons of pictures of me flexing without a shirt on, simply because i dont ever have the need to.   i took most of these in one day...and the rest are just ones i found and didnt know i had.  im sorry i dont hav a shirtless asscrack photo like the ones you display, haha.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: April 29, 2006, 06:36:42 PM »
Yeah you do have decent taper for having a waste that big(and by the way if you are 245 a 36 inch waste is not that big)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #220 on: April 29, 2006, 06:43:31 PM »
Yeah you do have decent taper for having a waste that big(and by the way if you are 245 a 36 inch waste is not that big)
well, its not that big for the average person..lol..but a bodybuilder should be a bit leaner than me i know it, but dropping weight is a scary thought to me, as even if i keep all my muscle, i will be inevitably smaller with theloss of space from fat.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2006, 06:51:40 PM »
WHATEVER....I wrestled in High school so I was always hungry...I had to starve to make weight...so it is no wonder I never gained any size until I was about 20 or 21..still barely 200 lbs at 5'11 and I have a 33 inch waist...but you mentioned wrestling so I know you are a fat ass heavy weight...one of those turds who stands there with a bucket of KFC a half hour before weigh in screaming and yelling at the guys who are still try'n to cut weight...scream'n at em that they BETTER make weight or else...haha....I don't know about now but back then (1988-1992) the heavy weight class went from 189.1-275 lbs...so most heavy's had a huge window they could be in,while the rest of us had just a few lbs. >:(...YOU ARE one of those KFC eat'n heavyweights aren't ya? >:(....

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2006, 07:54:37 PM »
WHATEVER....I wrestled in High school so I was always hungry...I had to starve to make weight...so it is no wonder I never gained any size until I was about 20 or 21..still barely 200 lbs at 5'11 and I have a 33 inch waist...but you mentioned wrestling so I know you are a fat ass heavy weight...one of those turds who stands there with a bucket of KFC a half hour before weigh in screaming and yelling at the guys who are still try'n to cut weight...scream'n at em that they BETTER make weight or else...haha....I don't know about now but back then (1988-1992) the heavy weight class went from 189.1-275 lbs...so most heavy's had a huge window they could be in,while the rest of us had just a few lbs. >:(...YOU ARE one of those KFC eat'n heavyweights aren't ya? >:(....
haha...well, yes i did wrestle heavyweights tis year, but last yea i was in 189's, so i know what your talking about.   but with all the running, it was tough to keep all my size.   during wrestling season i got as small as 223, and the max for the weigt class was 275, so it was tough takin down all those fatties. (and calling them fat isnt hypocritical....cuz im talking about guys that are like 60% bf. but we have a 215 weight class, that i would have wrestled in, except the guy in it was senior and went o nationals..so i couldnt have beat him.  strong dude too.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #223 on: April 29, 2006, 07:58:20 PM »
Lets set a date i say 2nd of september what do you think candidate?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #224 on: April 29, 2006, 08:05:52 PM »
Lets set a date i say 2nd of september what do you think candidate?
OH...IM GUESSING YOU DIDNT READ MY ESPONSE?   sorry brotha, call it a cop outif you like, buut i decided not to diet down.   but if your interested in just doing a most muscular contest..ill be finewith that.   
d[-_-]b actin all cool