Author Topic: as requested...me vs. alexxx  (Read 72138 times)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
Re: as requested...me vs. alexxx
« Reply #325 on: May 28, 2006, 06:30:17 PM »
canidate is smoking the cheeba again...He's like 29-35% bodyfat....He's not even in the same barkpark as alex...Plus he looks like medford on steriods....

Medford On Steriods..

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #326 on: May 28, 2006, 06:47:50 PM »
lol ur right alexxxx is high school 2nd string cathcer and im starting mlb pitcher
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #327 on: May 28, 2006, 08:05:37 PM »
canidate is smoking the cheeba again...He's like 29-35% bodyfat....He's not even in the same barkpark as alex...Plus he looks like medford on steriods....

Medford On Steriods..

hahaha its good to have you back buddy!
just push some weight!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #328 on: May 28, 2006, 08:34:03 PM »

hahaha its good to have you back buddy!

Good to be back...Alex you are well on your way to becoming Mr Olympia someday...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #329 on: May 28, 2006, 08:36:37 PM »
Good to be back...Alex you are well on your way to becoming Mr Olympia someday...

Where the hell have you been? A lot of things hapened while you where away! The squad fell apart, team jesus became the victor  8) This little twat here challenged?hahaha me! I have been banned twice since the last time you saw me and now I am known as the guru trainer of professional bodybuilders. ;D
just push some weight!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #330 on: May 28, 2006, 08:44:35 PM »
Where the hell have you been? A lot of things hapened while you where away! The squad fell apart, team jesus became the victor  8) This little twat here challenged?hahaha me! I have been banned twice since the last time you saw me and now I am known as the guru trainer of professional bodybuilders. ;D

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #331 on: May 28, 2006, 08:45:38 PM »

I'm Glad all is well...The squad, ha what a joke...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: May 28, 2006, 09:05:27 PM »
I'm Glad all is well...The squad, ha what a joke...

Yeah they are finished. Lucious and "TEAM JESUS" have all but destroyed them.  :D

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #333 on: May 28, 2006, 11:21:25 PM »
You want to post an old pic of me than how about this one..

Alexx you seem to impress the guy below, he can't take his eyes off your "back"  ;D

and I'm also amazed, I'm really amazed with lack of your middle back thickness, you are doing all wrong alexx, you need paper thin skin, not paper thin back...
You can be the next Mr. Olympiana, first ever Drag Queen Olympia Champion...
and you would seem lovely with True Adonis, what a hot couple you would be.
Now go,get yourself a wig..

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #334 on: May 29, 2006, 09:42:14 AM »
  Yeah they are finished. Lucious and "TEAM JESUS" have all but destroyed them.  :D

blainetology is here to rule baby!

and by the way,mars did you just say The squad, ha what a joke...
are you out of the squad?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #335 on: May 29, 2006, 01:27:21 PM »
oh i see you only have the same avatar as mars

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #336 on: May 30, 2006, 12:21:06 PM »
this thread is comical gold.  I am so glad I stumbled upon it. 

Candidate2025, delusions of grandeur at your age may point to mental illness in the future. beware
Valhalla awaits.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #337 on: May 30, 2006, 01:57:18 PM »
this thread is comical gold.  I am so glad I stumbled upon it. 

Candidate2025, delusions of grandeur at your age may point to mental illness in the future. beware

lol so true!
just push some weight!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: May 31, 2006, 08:13:28 PM »
comparing Alexx to caninadate is like comparing dog shit to cow shit

hahaha..omg..that was hilarious.. ;D

KTMckay

« Reply #339 on: June 01, 2006, 01:20:08 AM »
Alexx makes candidate look stupid. im not quite an alexx fan but candidate is just a fat kid with short limbs and bad skin... and from what it looks like hes sweatty and pumped up. sad.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #340 on: June 01, 2006, 03:46:31 AM »
they tested you wrong .... you have absolutely no cuts and the amount of fat around your joints is sickening(ie the fat folds in your elbow and the heaps of lard near your delts) ... youre no less than 25 and prolly closer to 30 ;)

I agree. There's no way in hell, that a 16 year-old BOY can weight a muscular 250 lbs. Pros have superb geneics, do nothing but eat, sleep and train, use sauce and even so still weight a lean 250 lbs only after many years of training. Coleman was a lean 250 lbs for the 98 O, at the age of 34: are we to believe this adolescent is comparable to him? ::)

Kid, I'm 26 and have been training for eleven years. I have been as heavy as 320 lbs. But even I would have difficulty weighting 250 lbs with a very low bodyfat level. I don't know if you're aware of this, but, for bodybuilding, you are a BABY; far from having even completed your full bone growh, let alone having mature muscle fibers. In bodybuilding, you only achieve your prime well after the age of 30, usually in your late thirties. You are still some 20 years away from achieving your full muscle maturity. So give time to time.

Looking at your picture, it's obvious that you have thick layers of baby fat covering your physique; actually, i think he was very generous when he suggested that your bodyfat is around 25%, because it's probably above 30%. But it is ok: you are very young and will do nothing but improve on the following years. Substitue all the sugar and refined flour you eat for oatmeal and brown rice, eat as much meat as you can stuck down your pie hole and do 50 minues of low-intensity aerobics every morning, on an empy stomach. Oh, also include some vegetable with each meal, so as to give your body the viamins, minerals, fiber and phytochemicals it need to say healthy. Happy training! And tell us how the diet goes. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #341 on: June 01, 2006, 12:40:01 PM »
Alexx makes candidate look stupid. im not quite an alexx fan but candidate is just a fat kid with short limbs and bad skin... and from what it looks like hes sweatty and pumped up. sad.

Yeah candidate, same here- I cant stand alexx, well- um er...I mean im a huge fan of alexx, but you my man are embarassing yourself. You look like a little meatball. lol.. do you even work out? SOmething you and Alexx suffer from is monster delluinality syndrome. haha..But at least Alexx is in shape. Relax alexx, I didnt say you were HUGE lol... :P

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: June 01, 2006, 12:41:46 PM »
because im a s big as a bull, and alexxx is only a chiuaua?

Your still debating your ugly ass physique??  Come on, the whole board agrees you are not very pleasing to look at.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: June 01, 2006, 12:43:30 PM »
Yeah candidate, same here- I cant stand alexx, well- um er...I mean im a huge fan of alexx, but you my man are embarassing yourself. You look like a little meatball. lol.. do you even work out? SOmething you and Alexx suffer from is monster delluinality syndrome. haha..But at least Alexx is in shape. Relax alexx, I didnt say you were HUGE lol... :P

"a little meat ball".   LOL so true.  Good question too.  Candidate do you work out?

FatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Man these weights are heavy!!!
« Reply #344 on: June 01, 2006, 01:14:35 PM »
haha   no.   maybe your right for the tri's, but there is a peak to the bi's, and at 20% bf to see that peak that means theres a whole lot of muscle. also,     my lats actully pop out and have width and curvature .       alexxx is far from mkuscular and so are you, hater.

Yes, there is a TOP to your Bi's but not sure you can call it a peak?!?   ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: June 01, 2006, 04:45:05 PM »
Yes, there is a TOP to your Bi's but not sure you can call it a peak?!?   ;D

LOL, That was one of his meatballs, during lunch.   He stacked it up there, to eat after the pics. :'(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #346 on: December 06, 2007, 06:16:04 AM »
hahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: December 06, 2007, 03:25:13 PM »
LOL... candidate is funny as hell. he went from straight delusional and stupid to giving out advice and thinking he is ripped to shreds.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: December 06, 2007, 03:50:55 PM »
 ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #349 on: December 06, 2007, 07:57:42 PM »
i was right though...i was packing more muscle underneath that fat than alexx was carrying at the time.