Author Topic: Would you DIE for your Religion?  (Read 36530 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Would you DIE for your Religion?
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2006, 07:36:52 PM »
if u want a more detailed explantion(which Im sure u do!  :P), I wouldnt be able to right now simply because I dont have my Quran with me at the moment.
follow the arrows

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • قراءه هذا يءكد ان كراهيه الاسلام.
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2006, 07:43:19 PM »
Hmm, the problem with your translation is with the semantics due to the Arabic translations.

I personally interpret those versus like: "as a muslim you should not befriend non-believers, Jews or Christians."

Heres a fact Haidar: You ARE a muslim, you seem UNABLE to comprehend that your view is biased. No matter WHAT YOU SAY there will ALWAYS be bias in your arguement on this topic.

You can twist the semantics all day long and tell me about how the koran cannot be properly translated to English to reveal it's true meaning. But you do this to protect islam.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2006, 07:57:44 PM »
oh brother, not the same shit OVER and OVER..the simple fact is that you talk a lot shit but you have NOTHING to back up your statements besides your own prejudices and ignorant 'beliefs' abt islam...I had a similar reply to this kind of nonsense on the other thread if u forgot...

You're hopeless. Ofcourse I have a fuckin bias dumbass, my point of view is exactly the opposite of yours, hence you'll think I'm biased. You have shown ZERO objectivity, all you do is come up with idle one liners and continue to repeat this bullshit over and over, and u tell me that I'm biased. "uh...Islam is evil...No, Jews are not hated by God...bla bla bla.." The very fact that you cry bias on me tellsme how narrow your POV is, add that to the fact that you came to Israel's rescue when I was only joking...Yes, THAT is biased. That you have nothing negative to say abt Israel but jump on the bandwagon when it comes to Islamic hate, that tells me you're biased.

Hope this helps.

There is no twisting of the semantics, THATS JUST HOW THE LANGUAGE IS AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT THE SAME WORD CAN HAVE DIFFERENT MEANINGS IN THE SAME LANGUAGE. Not only did I show you that it can have different meanings, but also showed you why it would have a certain meaning in the context based on WHAT THE SENTENCE IS ITSELF!

I sense an insecurity on your part to simply let go of your baseless prejudice, I dont see why but it is true. so as an athiest you wanna interpret verses YOUR way, and have completely made up your mind without any insight into the subject. If thats not biased, and blind hatred, I dont know what is, my enemy friend.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2006, 07:59:38 PM »
Haider, could you also have a little talk with Johnny Apollo also?  :P

hey man! hows it goin? (glad to see mr phD isnt around  ::), he seemed alright at first but hes one annoying assmunch)
follow the arrows

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2006, 08:04:50 PM »
oh brother, not the same shit OVER and OVER..the simple fact is that you talk a lot shit but you have NOTHING to back up your statements besides your own prejudices and ignorant 'beliefs' abt islam...I had a similar reply to this kind of nonsense on the other thread if u forgot...

There is no twisting of the semantics, THATS JUST HOW THE LANGUAGE IS AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT THE SAME WORD CAN HAVE DIFFERENT MEANINGS IN THE SAME LANGUAGE. Not only did I show you that it can have different meanings, but also showed you why it would have a certain meaning in the context based on WHAT THE SENTENCE IS ITSELF!

I sense an insecurity on your part to simply let go of your baseless prejudice, I dont see why but it is true. so as an athiest you wanna interpret verses YOUR way, and have completely made up your mind without any insight into the subject. If thats not biased, and blind hatred, I dont know what is, my enemy friend.

Meltdown

You say i'm repetetive but all you can do is iterate thru the same arguement, boring.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2006, 08:07:00 PM »
thats all you got?  ::)
PUSSDOWN!!

and i dont see where the repitition is?
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2006, 08:09:06 PM »
I like this techno stuff prodigy made though, whatever the hell happened to them?
follow the arrows

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2006, 08:12:39 PM »
Yeah i'm working, and you're not worth it considering you can't take the koran out of the context of you islamic mind.

I like this techno stuff prodigy made though, whatever the hell happened to them?

Think they're smack heads now.

Try this track: Chemical Brothers - Galvanize

Even has a nice Indian hindi beat in it for yah.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2006, 08:16:04 PM »
no, sick of hearing that song at the ballgames, was never impressed w/ it in the first place, thanks for the suggestion though.

did u say ure at work now?
oh, and what u said after that makes no sense, just drop it seriously. There is nothing for you to say on this subject that is worthwhile/intelligent.
follow the arrows

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2006, 08:22:15 PM »

I work for myself and I've done nothing all day, just got a pizza in and work shall commence.

oh, and what u said after that makes no sense, just drop it seriously. There is nothing for you to say on this subject that is worthwhile/intelligent.

Translation: Yes you're right I can't see it from anybody else's perspective (because I am a biased muslim) or accept that other people don't agree with the "teachings" of islam. Just drop it because you're starting to make me think twice and you're upsetting me! I don't want to bring shame on my family! There is nothing you can say that I am willing to listen to because I fear you might be right!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2006, 08:32:09 PM »
see if u had an intelligent perspective, I WOULD give it a second thought. All your nonsense is baseless, hateful, repetiive bullshit....these are ideas that u cling to for watever reason (that u cannot back up as we have witnessed in this thread)....its impossible to have an intteligent, rational conversation with u because obviously when u have nothing to backup what u say, u start posting childish insults.
And the biggest irony here is that u call ME biased.. that seriously makes me giggle everytime I read that... u tell me that Im not open to ideas when all u have to say to my replies is that I'm biased. So YOU refuse to listen to anything else besided your own opinion, then you are also the one who tells me I'm being protective against foreign perspective   oh the irony...
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2006, 08:33:44 PM »
someone please stamp this thread as an owning already...Im getting tired bitches  >:(
follow the arrows

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2006, 08:45:09 PM »
someone please stamp this thread as an owning already...Im getting tired bitches  >:(

Can't claim an ownage, it's gotta be called from someone else!

And i'm glad I make you laugh! Did Aisha laugh when muhammad tickled her when she was 9 years old? :-\

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2006, 08:46:45 PM »
thanks for proving my point jackass...
anyway, thats the very reaosn I didnt call it myself, I want someone to call it already so I can get back to my physics  >:(
follow the arrows

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2006, 08:49:36 PM »
Are you denying muhammad fucked a nine year old girl?

Did he or did he not fuck Aisha when she was 9?

YES/NO answer please, if you're a big enough man to do so.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2006, 08:52:09 PM »
NO, I dont believe so. But seriously STFU already, u keep jumping from topic to topic and Im not gonna sit here and chase everyone one of your misconceptions. Be a fukin man and accept the fact that uve been "fill in the blanks" already.
follow the arrows

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2006, 08:59:36 PM »
NO, I dont believe so. But seriously STFU already, u keep jumping from topic to topic and Im not gonna sit here and chase everyone one of your misconceptions. Be a fukin man and accept the fact that uve been "fill in the blanks" already.

There are several hadiths (said to have been narrated by Aisha herself) which state she was six or seven years old when betrothed and nine when the marriage was consummated.

He DID fuck a nine year old! Such a great man! ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2006, 09:04:25 PM »
oh brother, what an attempt to save yourself from humiliation. Stop changing the topic already, I promise I wont humiliate u anymore by exposing your ignorance. Its fantastic to see u claim ur own words as evidence though, nice work dumbass.
follow the arrows

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2006, 09:07:39 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha

Many Muslim scholars have accepted the tradition that Aisha was nine years old when the marriage was consummated. This has in turn led critics to denounce Muhammad for having sexual relations with a girl so young, which in modern times would be classified as child sexual abuse. Some respond to this criticism by claiming that Aisha was post-pubescent at nine and that early marriages were common in most cultures until fairly recent times.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it Haider?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2006, 09:17:08 PM »
If that is true, then the answer is right there in the quote you posted, oh and thanks for pointing something out against your own argument, fuckin dumbass  ;D
 "Some respond to this criticism by claiming that Aisha was post-pubescent at nine and that early marriages were common in most cultures until fairly recent times."

this was 1400 yrs ago, if what u are claiming is something that is so bad, then why didnt his enemies in his own times speak of this in a dishonorable way? I've also read some verses in the old testament that allow girls of an even younger age to get married....but I still dont see evidence of him engaging in sexual activities with her.

Before u jump to conclusions and judgements u HAVE to know the historical context and tradition, otherwise ur judgements are useless. You havent read anythign abt Muhammed(pbuh) besides the googled up shit you read, so you wouldnt know abt his true character that many CHRISTIAN scholars have written abt in an honorable way...
Im really TIRED dude, Im just bordering on the meltdown phase...Your changing subjects are pathetic and DEVIOUS because u cant stick to one argument as u have no knowledge of your own.
follow the arrows

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2006, 09:21:01 PM »
"Some respond to this criticism by claiming that Aisha was post-pubescent at nine and that early marriages were common in most cultures until fairly recent times."

Note the words: SOME, CLAIMING. Not definitive. Being "post-pubescent" at nine is bullshit too. "Oh look boys! She's good to go! Come and devour her muhammad!"

Read it all:

Many Muslim scholars have accepted the tradition that Aisha was nine years old when the marriage was consummated.

Are you above a muslim scholar? Yeah I guess you are, you know everything about islam ::)

Keep back tracking Haider, you're embarrassing yourself.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2006, 09:23:35 PM »
Unbelievable, you are pathetic and hopeless.

Im done for now, fucker.
follow the arrows

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2006, 09:31:17 PM »
Unbelievable, you are pathetic and hopeless.

Im done for now, fucker.

I apologise for upsetting you :'( :-*

snatch_clean

« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2006, 09:32:46 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha

Ignorance is bliss isn't it Haider?
My dear fellow I don't see how this is a true indictment of Islam. the Ancient Greeks had sex with young boys. Being attached to a mentor who would impart philosophy and a wider rectum was part of Greek culture, that fountainhead of western civilization.

And early puberty my ass. Women reach puberty depending on their quality of life. Hunter gatherer women frequently hit puberty very late (typically in their late teens sometimes as late as 20 yrs) while people in 3rd world countries hit puberty in their mid teens and the industrialized world its normal for 12 year olds to get pregnant (I read a while ago that the youngest woman pregnant was some British tart). Though Islamic culture reached its golden age about a 100-200 (not sure of the exact time frame) yrs after Mohds death, during his time the quality of life could not be considered ideal for early onset puberty.

By the late/early puberty is not some home-baked theory. My reference is Mother nature by Sarah Hrdy. Unlike you Manni I quote peer reviewed publications not wikipedia.
BTW Islam is another crap Judeo-Christian faith. About as useful as a root canal procedure performed in the anus.

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2006, 09:36:56 PM »
You need to post evidence my friend.

I know Greeks and Romans were open about homosexuality but some of the shit you said needs evidence for any credability to be applied to it.