Author Topic: Hit the Trifecta tonight.  (Read 6324 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Hit the Trifecta tonight.
« on: April 18, 2006, 08:42:24 PM »
#1    Go to the gym, There is some 140 lb puke doing BNP's with a dime and a nickel per side. After each BRUTAL set he starts hittin shots in the mirror like he's 2 weeks out. As he is doing this he's shooting me looks like "what?" Now I'm no Bob Chic but I literally outweighed this kid by 100 lbs.

#2   As I am doing my cardio, a FVCKING HOMO takes the machine next to me and starts fauning over me, regardless of the fact that I am wearing headphones and am blatantly not responding to him. I had to switch machines or I was going to level him.

#3   I'm stretching after cardio and there is another 140 lb puke Ab-shooting in the mirror for a good 5 minutes straight.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: Hit the Trifecta tonight.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 08:45:04 PM »
Nice!

I've never been fauned over by a homo.  When that happens I'll know I'm really "there!"

thisiskeith12

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 08:46:25 PM »
#1    Go to the gym, There is some 140 lb puke doing BNP's with a dime and a nickel per side. After each BRUTAL set he starts hittin shots in the mirror like he's 2 weeks out. As he is doing this he's shooting me looks like "what?" Now I'm no Bob Chic but I literally outweighed this kid by 100 lbs.

#2   As I am doing my cardio, a FVCKING HOMO takes the machine next to me and starts fauning over me, regardless of the fact that I am wearing headphones and am blatantly not responding to him. I had to switch machines or I was going to level him.

#3   I'm stretching after cardio and there is another 140 lb puke Ab-shooting in the mirror for a good 5 minutes straight.

You let people bother you too much.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 08:47:13 PM »
lol the pedophile was funneling you?? LOL did you enjoy it? You did, didn't you! :o
just push some weight!

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 08:47:58 PM »

Sounds like you need to change gyms groink.  Have you noticed a lot of guys holding hands in the vicinity of said gym?  Do you see a oddly high number of rainbow flags in the store windows?  Have you seen any IFBB officials walking by?  These might all be indications.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 08:50:07 PM »
Nice!

I've never been fauned over by a homo.  When that happens I'll know I'm really "there!"

The closest thing I can equate it with is a drunk fat chick trying to pick you up.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 08:53:31 PM »
You let people bother you too much.

None of these things bothered me, except the Homo because he wouldn't shut up. I thought it was funny.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 08:53:43 PM »
I receive adcances from men and women all the time. You just have to be firm in your response and not get in the car with them like some of us here... *cough* Gibber *cough*
just push some weight!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 09:20:55 PM »
I like your definition of a trifecta!

If I hit the trifecta it means:

1. I got laid;
2. I took a great dump; and
3. The Steelers won

Special "Steel Town" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 09:26:45 PM »

The payout for this Trifecta is?
Motherboy (the band).

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 09:27:17 PM »
I like your definition of a trifecta!

If I hit the trifecta it means:

1. I got laid;
2. I took a great dump; and
3. The Steelers won

Special "Steel Town" Ed

What do you call it when you do all at once?  The Trifecta perfecta?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 11:26:53 PM »
lol do people really go about hitting ab-shots in the mirror at you guys' gyms? at the gyms ive gone to i dont think ive ever caught anyone hitting shots in the mirror.

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 11:39:28 PM »
yep time to switch gyms.. where do u belong?

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 12:21:30 AM »

So you train in a Fag gym?

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 12:24:09 AM »
lol do people really go about hitting ab-shots in the mirror at you guys' gyms? at the gyms ive gone to i dont think ive ever caught anyone hitting shots in the mirror.

i gotta admit ive hit an abb shot or two in the gym...mainly dudes or chicks asking to see progress.

people that are jealous of this have never had a respected physique

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 07:27:28 AM »
So you train in a Fag gym?

That's the fvcked up thing. My gym is a normal Gold's gym, it was like it was douchebag night or something.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 07:30:50 AM »

"As I am doing my cardio, a FVCKING HOMO takes the machine next to me and starts fauning over me, regardless of the fact that I am wearing headphones and am blatantly not responding to him. I had to switch machines or I was going to level him."

Maybe you should have taken your mouth off of his cock, and then he probably would have left you alone.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 07:49:27 AM »
i gotta admit ive hit an abb shot or two in the gym...mainly dudes or chicks asking to see progress.

people that are jealous of this have never had a respected physique

Nothing wrong with an ab shot if you got a good build. It's the ab-shooters that are annoying. Those are the guys who can't bench their own weight, never lift anything heavy, and spend half their time in the gym working abs.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 07:52:06 AM »
When I hit an ab shot the whole gym stops.....
L

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 07:54:47 AM »
When I hit an ab shot the whole gym stops.....

Thats because you take your boxers off!
just push some weight!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2006, 08:03:32 AM »
I really, really, really thought this was about your doing two chicks at once.

I'm dissappointed. :)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2006, 08:04:08 AM »
Thats because you take your boxers off!

LOL, either that or he accidentally squirts a turd out
tiny-tit bounty hunter

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2006, 08:18:13 AM »
Go eat something alexxx, your looking all 140 lbs right now
L

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2006, 08:21:23 AM »
Go eat something alexxx, your looking all 140 lbs right now

brutal comback coming from a 5 year old anorexic girl :o
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2006, 08:31:22 AM »
brutal comback coming from a 5 year old anorexic girl :o
A five year old anerexic girl is your mom,
She so poor, your mom brings the trash IN...
L