Author Topic: Hit the Trifecta tonight.  (Read 6322 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Hit the Trifecta tonight.
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2006, 09:16:22 AM »
I really, really, really thought this was about your doing two chicks at once.

I'm dissappointed. :)

Iv'e had the pleasure(twice)......But that is Jean Claude's dept.

Cocaine is a helluva drug ;D ;D

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2006, 03:00:41 PM »
#1    Go to the gym, There is some 140 lb puke doing BNP's with a dime and a nickel per side. After each BRUTAL set he starts hittin shots in the mirror like he's 2 weeks out. As he is doing this he's shooting me looks like "what?" Now I'm no Bob Chic but I literally outweighed this kid by 100 lbs.

#2   As I am doing my cardio, a FVCKING HOMO takes the machine next to me and starts fauning over me, regardless of the fact that I am wearing headphones and am blatantly not responding to him. I had to switch machines or I was going to level him.

#3   I'm stretching after cardio and there is another 140 lb puke Ab-shooting in the mirror for a good 5 minutes straight.

I prefer " mature gay man on the make" to FVckin' homo :-*
I was not fauning over you, it was more like oogling. No big deal, you missed out, me and the 140 lb ab cutie ended up in the sauna anyway after he flashed me his glutes ???

Here is my personal workout day trifecta:
1. I felt my left nut cramp and opted out of a heavy leg work.
2. I started on the treadmill, got lookin' at some hot babe , go a stiffy, all the blood went to my middle leg and I fell off the treadmill, barely missing the squat rack.
3. I ate a box of donuts and finshed up with  a major dump, proud I had unloaded a 12" turd in the bowl.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2006, 03:23:07 PM »
why do you care if there's a little guy pressing little weight and posing? Would it be any different from a big guy pressing heavy weight posing? The homo next to you in the cardio machine... well when  homos bother you that's just bad. anyway cardio is kinda homo so you're in gay territory. if a little 140 pound guy is posing his abs in the mirror why do you care? everyone was small at one point and they pay their membership just like you.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2006, 04:29:44 PM »
The homo next to you in the cardio machine... well when  homos bother you that's just bad. anyway cardio is kinda homo so you're in gay territory.

I disagree. Cardio is essential to good overall health - even for us heterosexuals. We should be able to do cardio without having to suffer the indignities of such unwelcome advances from aggressive homosexuals. It sounds to me like he may have been the victim of sexual harassment.

But physical violence is not the answer, lest he be charged with a hate crime in today's limp-wristed (no pun intended) culture. I think he should have complained to the management and met with his lawyer today to file multiple civil suits, as this is what would be likely to happen if a heterosexual man made unwelcome advances on a female in the same situation.
Greed is good!

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2006, 04:31:05 PM »
I disagree. Cardio is essential to good overall health - even for us heterosexuals. We should be able to do cardio without having to suffer the indignities of such unwelcome advances from aggressive homosexuals. It sounds to me like he may have been the victim of sexual harassment.

But physical violence is not the answer, lest he be charged with a hate crime in today's limp-wristed (no pun intended) culture. I think he should have complained to the management and met with his lawyer today to file multiple civil suits, as this is what would be likely to happen if a heterosexual man made unwelcome advances on a female in the same situation.

Politically incorrect melt-down
Greed is good!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2006, 06:41:37 PM »

Here here. If I didn't bang the girl behind the counter occasionally I might get legal on their ass.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2006, 06:52:51 PM »
Here here. If I didn't bang the girl behind the counter occasionally I might get legal on their ass.

Great comeback zinger to a pretty witty post.  :D

Do you bend her over said counter and pop her poopshoot?
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!