Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74838 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Way to go! If everyone could have the presence of mind you had in this situation there would be fewer horrific events like the one in the video. How, in a state of semi-consciousness you were able to remain rational enough to save your life in such a manner is nothing short of amazing.

I was drunk and had taken an Half an ecstasy tablet. I never take pills one of my friends gave me a half one that night and I got in a wrestling match when someone grabbed me in the club. Then I pinned the first bouncer who came to take me and then the rest happened. I was told all of this after. I don’t remember much of the night at all but funnily enough my instincts kicked in and I sobered up enough to know I had to play dead because resisting wasn’t working. Split second decision

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
The brew deserved an hellacious ass beating a trip to the ER for stitches.

Not death.

PIP BRUH. May the heavens bless him with unlimited spicy chicken sandwiches and big bootied hoes.

irishdave

• Getbig V
Black or white the fucking pigs had the guy cuffed he should have been placed in the back of a police car not strangled while cuffed.

Most cops suck had an incident with one last week because I drove 25 MPH through a parking lot asked me what my hurry was......he says I did it to avoid a traffic light ahead and that he clocked me at 30 MPH...........I said whoop dee doo.............5 cars in a parking lot and not a pedestrian in sight and he  clocks me a whole 5 miles over the speed I said I was going!!

Three cruisers with lights on surrounding my car because this fuckhead wanted to know who I am.

Then tells me I can go and gives me my license back and I said damn right I can go I broke no laws I also proceeded to tell him he wouldn`t make the grade as a cop in  my home city as there are real criminals there and he looked soft.

I`m lucky they didn`t put there knees on my throat for such an offense.

Fucking PIGS  !!

Play the game it’s easier that way

You had nothing to gain from telling the cop he looked soft as you could run into the fucker again

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Damn it. You caught me with the gun bit. I tried to edit it. I guess I better finish the story.

I threatened to shoot them all after. The cops were called but I was gone in a taxi but apparently they were looking. I guess that’s the reason I didn’t want to take it further and a business partner of my fathers owns the club but I felt so aggrieved and could never find out which one had my neck.

Mr Floyd didn’t deserve that death poor fella

No one cares about your story.

Hope this helps.
P

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Death by cop?
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2020, 01:27:52 AM »
YES U ARE A RACIST, YOU'RE IN DENIAL. THERE ARE SO MANY RACISTS ON GETBIG, ITS RIDICULOUS.
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS CASE ALONE, ITS ALL KINDS OF SUBJECTS. 
THERE ARE SO MANY RACISTS ON THE BOARD, IT SHOULD BE CALLED, THE KKK, GOSSIP AND OPINIONS.

there are. one-way racists everywhere who dont know facts, and others called racists for pointing them out.
blacks despise whites (racism)
whites despise blacks (racism)
Asians and blacks hate each other (racism)

so you see, not only whites are racist

Marine Assassin wrote:

Corrected figures are:

Blacks ATTACK whites 27:1.

They KILL whites 6.8:1.

This despite whites outnumbering them 6.4 to 1.

Blacks are responsible for 64% of ALL CRIME, 55% of ALL MURDERS, and 82% of ALL GUN MURDERS says the FBI.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Black or white the fucking pigs had the guy cuffed he should have been placed in the back of a police car not strangled while cuffed.

Most cops suck had an incident with one last week because I drove 25 MPH through a parking lot asked me what my hurry was......he says I did it to avoid a traffic light ahead and that he clocked me at 30 MPH...........I said whoop dee doo.............5 cars in a parking lot and not a pedestrian in sight and he  clocks me a whole 5 miles over the speed I said I was going!!

Three cruisers with lights on surrounding my car because this fuckhead wanted to know who I am.

Then tells me I can go and gives me my license back and I said damn right I can go I broke no laws I also proceeded to tell him he wouldn`t make the grade as a cop in  my home city as there are real criminals there and he looked soft.

Fucking PIGS  !!

You said it bro....

FUCK THE PIGS!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
No, the resisting arrest happened prior to him being put in cuffs.

This was not a good start. The cops were already on edge with Coronavirus protocol...   then they had to struggle to handcuff a guy who was not cooperating.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Then I pinned the first bouncer who came to take me

Ya did, did ya? Being specific like "We toppled after my awkward ouchi try but I managed to get kesa" would smell a lot less like total bullshit than "He walked over and then I pinned him." Just a tip for your next tale of barfight glory, hard man.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Listen here Fat. It's like what Pop Tart used to say- if you ain't burning down your own neighborhood, then you ain't black.
a

irishdave

• Getbig V
Ya did, did ya? Being specific like "We toppled after my awkward ouchi try but I managed to get kesa" would smell a lot less like total bullshit than "He walked over and then I pinned him." Just a tip for your next tale of barfight glory, hard man.

Whatever bitch. Just what I was told. 120kg bloke too

You one of those angry man let’s

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Whatever bitch. Just what I was told. 120kg bloke too

You one of those angry man let’s

Fwiw I found the rest of the story about how you take drugs and get ejected from nightclubs totally credible. I hope you're in your 20s.

irishdave

• Getbig V
Fwiw I found the rest of the story about how you take drugs and get ejected from nightclubs totally credible. I hope you're in your 20s.

You definitely won’t believe this gem then..

The first guy apparently said on his radio to other Bouncers “I’ll handle this guy on my own” before calling “back up back up!” 30 seconds later. Not my words the words of his colleague
He thought he could take me maybe as I a slim 210/220
 Guess They went extra hard on me then

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Play the game it’s easier that way

You had nothing to gain from telling the cop he looked soft as you could run into the fucker again

If I run into the cacksacker again which I feel I will I`ll tell him to eat clean and do some crunches and make meaner faces so he at least looks intimidating............ ...........this guy was softer than baby shit I gave him zero fucking respect cuz he thought I gave a fuck but he doesn`t know who I am..............not my first fucking rodeo.

Our encounter was similar to how it would be if Barney Fife met James Cagney.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
If I run into the cacksacker again which I feel I will I`ll tell him to eat clean and do some crunches and make meaner faces so he at least looks intimidating............ ...........this guy was softer than baby shit I gave him zero fucking respect cuz he thought I gave a fuck but he doesn`t know who I am..............not my first fucking rodeo.

It's a profession tailor made for power tripping assholes who couldn't choke out their own chicken by themselves. Not every cop, clearly, but it attracts plenty of furious pussies who need every interaction to validate their Staurt Smalley "I'm important, gosh darn it!" nonsense.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
It's a profession tailor made for power tripping assholes who couldn't choke out their own chicken by themselves. Not every cop, clearly, but it attracts plenty of furious pussies who need every interaction to validate their Staurt Smalley "I'm important, gosh darn it!" nonsense.
Youn hit the nail right on the head Tape.....this guy abused his power and he`s the type of asshole who gives cops a bad name.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
The loot double bicep pose.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
How is that black guys are predominantly the ones that find themselves in this shit? What is so hard about following instructions, not resisting, not being a retard in general? I haven't really followed this story but I wouldn't be surprised if it fit the usual narrative that the media choses to ignore.

Guess the huge amount of wilding going on by blacks against whites still doesn't mean fuck all to the news.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Death by cop?
« Reply #142 on: May 28, 2020, 09:16:25 AM »
It is police brutality,  the guy was completely out, why the knee on his neck

Because most perpetrators always complain about some shit and then try to escape first chance they get.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
People don't get it.  Be a cop for a day that has to patrol black communities.  These cops fear for their lives daily.  Don't think they don't realize all of these blacks would take them out in an instant if they could.

Now did that cop have to keep his knee on the neck for 5 minutes?  No.  The cop didn't follow the training on how to restrain someone.  He was a lot excessive in what he did.

Dave D

• Getbig V
People don't get it.  Be a cop for a day that has to patrol black communities.  These cops fear for their lives daily.  Don't think they don't realize all of these blacks would take them out in an instant if they could.

Now did that cop have to keep his knee on the neck for 5 minutes?  No.  The cop didn't follow the training on how to restrain someone.  He was a lot excessive in what he did.

I think many on here get it, hence the racism.

No one is signing up to move to the ghetto.

And if he wanted  to  kill the guy he had a number of "justifiable" ways to take that guy out instead he waited until the victim was restrained and subdued to slowly take him out.

Again if the dude was a murderer, child molester or any type of sexual predator, good riddance. But this guy may have written a bad check.....

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...

Fucking PIGS  !!

:D

I love the idea that in real life you go around screaming "FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111" at people...  ;D
T

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
spent a few hours reading twitter this am, just wow. lots of black folks calling to lynch the guys family, who are innocent.
doxing his personal info, etc
calling whites racist while saying they hate whites and asian, and denying that they indeed are racist (saying they are not, but they hate white people and asians)
are these people ignorant, stupid or both?

never again does it mean anything when whites are called racists, twitter proves everyone hates everyone

Army of One

• Getbig V

Uk is a different world to usa.Id be very surprised to hear irishdaves story from an american, in the uk everyone has a story about being thrown out of a nightclub drunk.Completely different cultures.Ive been thrown out of a nightclub the same way, carried out horizontally with a bouncer on each limb, no choking though.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
Uk is a different world to usa.Id be very surprised to hear irishdaves story from an american, in the uk everyone has a story about being thrown out of a nightclub drunk.Completely different cultures.Ive been thrown out of a nightclub the same way, carried out horizontally with a bouncer on each limb, no choking though.

i played drums in a funk band for a while while working in boston, before going back to vt.
our guitar player was black.
he brought us to one club, and said "go in, ill meet you in there in a few mins, gotta make a call".
we walk in, 3 white guys, place just stopped in its tracks, 100% black night-club. (like on animal house when they yell "otis my man")

he walked in cracking up a minute later at the looks on everyone's faces. introduced to everyone and everything was cool
probably he only time in life where i was close to being tossed out of a place

he was later murdered by some new friends of his (who were also black) on a large cocaine deal, sad, he was a good dude.(back of head, execution style)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I think many on here get it, hence the racism.

No one is signing up to move to the ghetto.

And if he wanted  to  kill the guy he had a number of "justifiable" ways to take that guy out instead he waited until the victim was restrained and subdued to slowly take him out.

Again if the dude was a murderer, child molester or any type of sexual predator, good riddance. But this guy may have written a bad check.....

And, according to this and another article I saw, spent 5 five years in jail for a home invasion armed robbery:

https://www.ajc.com/news/victim-police-encounter-had-started-new-life-minnesota/rMmT2wipeQFNnsypmh6oBL/

Floyd was charged in 2007 with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston and in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal, according to court documents.