Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74882 times)

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
i played drums in a funk band for a while while working in boston, before going back to vt.
our guitar player was black.
he brought us to one club, and said "go in, ill meet you in there in a few mins, gotta make a call".
we walk in, 3 white guys, place just stopped in its tracks, 100% black night-club. (like on animal house when they yell "otis my man")

he walked in cracking up a minute later at the looks on everyone's faces. introduced to everyone and everything was cool
probably he only time in life where i was close to being tossed out of a place

he was later murdered by some new friends of his (who were also black) on a large cocaine deal, sad, he was a good dude.(back of head, execution style)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
People don't get it.  Be a cop for a day that has to patrol black communities.  These cops fear for their lives daily.  Don't think they don't realize all of these blacks would take them out in an instant if they could.

Now did that cop have to keep his knee on the neck for 5 minutes?  No.  The cop didn't follow the training on how to restrain someone.  He was a lot excessive in what he did.

The rebuttal you’ll get from this is “Then don’t do the job.” Most people don’t do the job but someone has to. That’s why you typically get the worst cops working in these areas.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
 ???

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
And, according to this and another article I saw, spent 5 five years in jail for a home invasion armed robbery:

https://www.ajc.com/news/victim-police-encounter-had-started-new-life-minnesota/rMmT2wipeQFNnsypmh6oBL/

Floyd was charged in 2007 with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston and in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal, according to court documents.

I keep hearing that he “wrote a bad check” in the store.

But the store owner said that he was spending counterfeit money in the store (counterfeit twenty dollars bills)

I wish that the media would clearly state what really happened. There is no need to lie for either side.

Twaddle

• Getbig V

I keep hearing that he “wrote a bad check” in the store.

But the store owner said that he was spending counterfeit money in the store (counterfeit twenty dollars bills)

I wish that the media would clearly state what really happened. There is no need to lie for either side.

Hahahahahaha, that's a good one.  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Again with the looting. Stores completely fleeced and a few like Autozone and a Wendy's burned to the ground. I'm sure that will be great for business. Just like after the LA riots. They tried to get businesses to open and rebuild but nobody wants to be in a neighborhood like that.

The Left always likes to say that poverty causes crime. If that were the case then being rich makes you honest. It's more like crime causes poverty.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The cop took a very light knee to his kneck. The black fella was very untrustworthy

Is that all?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Is that all?

Damn, this dude's the fucking Punisher.   :-\

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Death by cop?
« Reply #159 on: May 28, 2020, 05:55:41 PM »
It has nothing to do with the pain meds bro, this is why degens love getbig. If I tried exposing these two posts to my wife, she’d probably think I was derainged.

What’s up with your back?

Doing shrugs Saturday and something didn't feel right. I stopped then and there and it was too late. Somehow I reaggravated the sciatic nerve. Sharp pain from my ass down yi my calf. Thought I was gonna hit urgent care Tuesday it was so bad. Fortunately my doc called in cyclobenzaprine aka flexeril. That in conjunction with meloxicam has me moving again. Thanks for asking. My wife would shit if she saw my getbiggery. Would probably fast track a divorce.  Lmfao.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Damn, this dude's the fucking Punisher.   :-\

I'm not sure why that infographic would need to include his lawyer.

Sounds like this is a guy who deals with scum on a daily basis.  He wouldn't still be on the force if ANY of those cases were found to have been an unreasonable use of force, so the meme is just more bullshit.

He was obviously found justified in those use-of-force incidents.

This encounter does not seem to be justified based on the video thus far presented, but...for it to already come out that this guy was a home invader.  I guess we'll just wait and see what else there is.

As for anyone else on Getbig who wonders what issue I have with Black people, or with non-White diversity, etc:

STOP FUCKING ASKING ME - WHAT YOU ARE SEEING HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK I DON'T LIKE ABOUT DIVERSITY, SO TAKE YOUR RACIAL DIVERSHITTY AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I'm not sure why that infographic would need to include his lawyer.

Sounds like this is a guy who deals with scum on a daily basis.  He wouldn't still be on the force if ANY of those cases were found to have been an unreasonable use of force, so the meme is just more bullshit.

He was obviously found justified in those use-of-force incidents.

This encounter does not seem to be justified based on the video thus far presented, but...for it to already come out that this guy was a home invader.  I guess we'll just wait and see what else there is.

As for anyone else on Getbig who wonders what issue I have with Black people, or with non-White diversity, etc:

STOP FUCKING ASKING ME - WHAT YOU ARE SEEING HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK I DON'T LIKE ABOUT DIVERSITY, SO TAKE YOUR RACIAL DIVERSHITTY AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

The cops were probably on edge after they ran his ID and saw the home invasion robbery arrest/conviction. Add to that, it looked like he did not cooperate at the beginning of his initial involvement with the police.

The cop probably wanted to make George’s day as miserable as possible... but killed him in the process. I doubt that the cop wanted to kill him.. but the cop definitely wanted to hurt and demoralize him

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
The cops were probably on edge after they ran his ID and saw the home invasion robbery arrest/conviction. Add to that, it looked like he did not cooperate at the beginning of his initial involvement with the police.

The cop probably wanted to make George’s day as miserable as possible... but killed him in the process. I doubt that the cop wanted to kill him.. but the cop definitely wanted to hurt and demoralize him

Shocker.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Why dont they just taze them if they are resisting arrest? It would put an end to the situation  immediately there would be no wrestling and holding down scenarios going on.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Why dont they just taze them if they are resisting arrest? It would put an end to the situation  immediately there would be no wrestling and holding down scenarios going on.

Don’t taser me bro!

Doing shrugs Saturday and something didn't feel right. I stopped then and there and it was too late. Somehow I reaggravated the sciatic nerve. Sharp pain from my ass down yi my calf. Thought I was gonna hit urgent care Tuesday it was so bad. Fortunately my doc called in cyclobenzaprine aka flexeril. That in conjunction with meloxicam has me moving again. Thanks for asking. My wife would shit if she saw my getbiggery. Would probably fast track a divorce.  Lmfao.

I don’t like flexaril. I was prescribed it 5-6 years ago and took it once and forgot how much I hated it. Looked in my medicine cabinet a year or so later and thought “holy shit, prescription muscle relaxers, why are there any left?” Took them again and remembered why. They make me groggy as hell the next day when I take them at night. I actually threw them away. I have a non-narcotic muscle relaxer called Robaxin that really leaves me feeling no different at all, so I’m not even sure if it does anything. I take it when I feel a tweak. I’ve got relafin, a non-narcotic anti inflammatory that I take when my back aches. There are times though, that I wish I had some Percocet or Vicodin laying around, but then I just try and power through it. It’s a slippery slope once you start taking the narcotic pain killers. Hope you get relief.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Black or white the fucking pigs had the guy cuffed he should have been placed in the back of a police car not strangled while cuffed.

Most cops suck had an incident with one last week because I drove 25 MPH through a parking lot asked me what my hurry was......he says I did it to avoid a traffic light ahead and that he clocked me at 30 MPH...........I said whoop dee doo.............5 cars in a parking lot and not a pedestrian in sight and he  clocks me a whole 5 miles over the speed I said I was going!!

Three cruisers with lights on surrounding my car because this fuckhead wanted to know who I am.

Then tells me I can go and gives me my license back and I said damn right I can go I broke no laws I also proceeded to tell him he wouldn`t make the grade as a cop in  my home city as there are real criminals there and he looked soft.

I`m lucky they didn`t put there knees on my throat for such an offense.

Fucking PIGS  !!

Well, you got something right. It is lucky you didn't end up with some busted bones and your car impounded even though what you did is not considered a traffic violation in many places. Call me a wimp, but I make it a point to be respectful and polite to the cops to their face. If I want to cuss them out, I do it after they've pulled away. This tactic has saved my ass a couple of times when I probably should have be cited.

When a good friend of mine became a cop, he'd brag about hassling folks just for the fun of it. Normally, he was a very regular guy and not at all a bully. I suspect that early on in some cop's career, they go through a period where they are on a power trip. "Power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I was drunk and had taken an Half an ecstasy tablet. I never take pills one of my friends gave me a half one that night and I got in a wrestling match when someone grabbed me in the club. Then I pinned the first bouncer who came to take me and then the rest happened. I was told all of this after. I don’t remember much of the night at all but funnily enough my instincts kicked in and I sobered up enough to know I had to play dead because resisting wasn’t working. Split second decision

It's amazing how that happen's....a person can be drunk on their ass and suddenly get sober long enough to avoid a catastrophic mistake.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
The brew deserved an hellacious ass beating a trip to the ER for stitches.

Not death.

PIP BRUH. May the heavens bless him with unlimited spicy chicken sandwiches and big bootied hoes.

What did he deserve the hellacious ass beating for?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
How is that black guys are predominantly the ones that find themselves in this shit? What is so hard about following instructions, not resisting, not being a retard in general? I haven't really followed this story but I wouldn't be surprised if it fit the usual narrative that the media choses to ignore.

Guess the huge amount of wilding going on by blacks against whites still doesn't mean fuck all to the news.

Maybe just 'cause they are black.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
People don't get it.  Be a cop for a day that has to patrol black communities.  These cops fear for their lives daily.  Don't think they don't realize all of these blacks would take them out in an instant if they could.

Now did that cop have to keep his knee on the neck for 5 minutes?  No.  The cop didn't follow the training on how to restrain someone.  He was a lot excessive in what he did.

If white cops are afraid of patrolling black communities, the city should hire black cops to do it....seems easy enough.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Great post.

Facts such as these are those I am going to wait to come out so that I can evaluate them before making too many assumptions.

At least 90% of these alleged hate crime or anti-Black cases are complete horseshit.

The recent Ahmad Auberry case [or whatever the spelling] is an example of just such a joke.

Meanwhile, the legacy media ignores the fact that 25 Black men were killed by other Black men just yesterday alone [I'm not complaining].

Dave D

• Getbig V

This.

As I keep saying this cop had multiple options to take this dude out, instead he “flexed” while being recorded. He thought he was above the law. This could have just been another incident in his file.

Now he’s going to be charged with murder.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV

This.

As I keep saying this cop had multiple options to take this dude out, instead he “flexed” while being recorded. He thought he was above the law. This could have just been another incident in his file.

Now he’s going to be charged with murder.
Exactly,  simple solution,  any signs of resistance just taze them or mase them. End of story,  no police brutality,  you neutralize the situation,  cuff them, end of story.

pellius

• Getbig V
Exactly,  simple solution,  any signs of resistance just taze them or mase them. End of story,  no police brutality,  you neutralize the situation,  cuff them, end of story.

He was already "neutralized". He was on the ground, face down, handcuffed. The story was already ended.

pellius

• Getbig V
Once again they've pulled the cops out of the area being looted and retreated to the savages just like they did during the LA riots.

The Minneapolis Police Department released a statement, saying the precinct was evacuated shortly after 10 p.m. "in the interest of the safety of our personnel."

"In the interest of the safety of our personnel?" Huh? Isn't the whole reason we have a police department is to protect the safety of civilians? Their job, like fire men and the military, is to protect others safety even if it puts them at risk.

Let that be just another lesson and wake up call that you can't expect the police to protect you. YOU are the first line of defense. That's why during the LA riots, the Koreans, the old schoolers who had some experience with hostile crowds in their home country, were able to save their businesses as they took up arms, and used them -- shooting at potential looters and rioters -- while the police turned tail and "evacuated" (ran away).