Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74515 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Once again they've pulled the cops out of the area being looted and retreated to the savages just like they did during the LA riots.

The Minneapolis Police Department released a statement, saying the precinct was evacuated shortly after 10 p.m. "in the interest of the safety of our personnel."

"In the interest of the safety of our personnel?" Huh? Isn't the whole reason we have a police department is to protect the safety of civilians? Their job, like fire men and the military, is to protect others safety even if it puts them at risk.

Let that be just another lesson and wake up call that you can't expect the police to protect you. YOU are the first line of defense. That's why during the LA riots, the Koreans, the old schoolers who had some experience with hostile crowds in their home country, were able to save their businesses as they took up arms, and used them -- shooting at potential looters and rioters -- while the police turned tail and "evacuated" (ran away).

Sadly reminiscent of the Mayor of Baltimore.

"..., we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well."

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/04/25/baltimore-mayor-gave-those-who-wished-to-destroy-space-to-do-that/

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Well, you got something right. It is lucky you didn't end up with some busted bones and your car impounded even though what you did is not considered a traffic violation in many places. Call me a wimp, but I make it a point to be respectful and polite to the cops to their face. If I want to cuss them out, I do it after they've pulled away. This tactic has saved my ass a couple of times when I probably should have be cited.

When a good friend of mine became a cop, he'd brag about hassling folks just for the fun of it. Normally, he was a very regular guy and not at all a bully. I suspect that early on in some cop's career, they go through a period where they are on a power trip. "Power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely."
I`m not stupid any other time even if I was wrong I would remain polite to the cop ......I learned the hard way a few times years ago when I was younger.

In this case at 65 years of age with nothing done illegally and my car papers and license in perfect order this small ass redneck fucking town I live in I couldn`t resist saying something to this fucking clown..........Back in the day I have said much worse things, hence how I learned my lesson ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this was mild and IMO not insulting I expressed my opinion in a way that threatened no one and if arrested I would win in court in a NY millisecond.
I dont like cops......never did never will but I know where to draw the line when speaking to them that`s why I said this wasn`t my first rodeo.............this dickhead harrassed me so I thought to hell fucking this clown and what i said was not against the law in any state in the union..

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So destroying the area where the police precinct is, and all of the stores around there, in a predominantly black neighborhood, where many depend on the jobs, the stores and gasp... even the police presence to basics.  Now, they are going to have much less stores in the area, a lot less police presence and much more crime in the foreseeable future.

What change they had to make the city change and the police department change to the core with this 'murder' that this officer did, is not being outweighed by the blatant rioting and looting, which again, shows the protesters in a very bad light.

No one is disputing that these cops need to go on trial for justice.  No one is disputing that things need to change, especially with the old guard of the police force.  But the videos and pictures of looting, destroying things of innocent businesses, people, and burning down a building which would of housed 200 affordable apartments just while not accomplish anything but more anger on all people.  even the victim's brother spoke out to stop all of this nonsense and concentrate to solve the root of the problem, and bring justice.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

:D

I love the idea that in real life you go around screaming "FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111" at people...  ;D
I`m generally a nice person but I am one who will take no shit and stick up for myself.............who else is gonna come to my rescue...............the police........not likely?

Been around too long and through too much shit to be taking shit from some soft twat who thinks he`s tough until he gets punched in the face.

Dave D

• Getbig V
So destroying the area where the police precinct is, and all of the stores around there, in a predominantly black neighborhood, where many depend on the jobs, the stores and gasp... even the police presence to basics.  Now, they are going to have much less stores in the area, a lot less police presence and much more crime in the foreseeable future.

What change they had to make the city change and the police department change to the core with this 'murder' that this officer did, is not being outweighed by the blatant rioting and looting, which again, shows the protesters in a very bad light.

No one is disputing that these cops need to go on trial for justice.  No one is disputing that things need to change, especially with the old guard of the police force.  But the videos and pictures of looting, destroying things of innocent businesses, people, and burning down a building which would of housed 200 affordable apartments just while not accomplish anything but more anger on all people.  even the victim's brother spoke out to stop all of this nonsense and concentrate to solve the root of the problem, and bring justice.

Ron this is a no win situation.

That cop had multiple misconducts. He should have been fired long ago. People have been couped up with this virus lockdown and the murder was the accelerant to start the fire.

We see many complaints on here about the lockdown and the oppressive government and when people finally take action we complain that theyve gone to far.....

This is the war against government everyone here has been begging for but because these rioters are mostly black many see them as disruptive criminals, which is what they are because they are fighting against the government.

You cant win.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Once again they've pulled the cops out of the area being looted and retreated to the savages just like they did during the LA riots.

The Minneapolis Police Department released a statement, saying the precinct was evacuated shortly after 10 p.m. "in the interest of the safety of our personnel."

"In the interest of the safety of our personnel?" Huh? Isn't the whole reason we have a police department is to protect the safety of civilians? Their job, like fire men and the military, is to protect others safety even if it puts them at risk.

Let that be just another lesson and wake up call that you can't expect the police to protect you. YOU are the first line of defense. That's why during the LA riots, the Koreans, the old schoolers who had some experience with hostile crowds in their home country, were able to save their businesses as they took up arms, and used them -- shooting at potential looters and rioters -- while the police turned tail and "evacuated" (ran away).
Great post.

Disgusting behavior.  Now would be the time for these cops (the fake tough guys) to take out their "frustrations" on people with no real repercussions and instead they retreat....

Or maybe we need to reevaluate officers every year, from a mental performance to a physical one.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Maybe just 'cause they are black.

You're right. They do have a propensity for violence and overall stupid behavior around anything resembling rules or the law.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
If white cops are afraid of patrolling black communities, the city should hire black cops to do it....seems easy enough.

Ironically, this policy would be deemed racist.

“Why are you only sticking black cops in the bad neighborhoods?”

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids

yup, you just can win with these clowns

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
This is the war against government everyone here has been begging for but because these rioters are mostly black many see them as disruptive criminals, which is what they are because they are fighting against the government.

You cant win.

If that were true, they would have stormed the Police Station first and not after they looted and burned down Target and Auto Zone. I also saw many filming themselves and taking selfies while burning down cars and such. Like most Rioters, they're only in it for themselves.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
If that were true, they would have stormed the Police Station first and not after they looted and burned down Target and Auto Zone. I also saw many filming themselves and taking selfies while burning down cars and such. Like most Rioters, they're only in it for themselves.

Not even close, its war on white people and never taking ownership for their own huge crime rates
Nothing to do w/ government only police
they wont get their handouts if war on govt

prowlermaniac

• Getbig II
This was clearly staged to happen.  I haven’t read through the thread but there a lot of oddities with this.  I implore my fellow getbiggers to dive down the rabbit hole

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
I`m not stupid any other time even if I was wrong I would remain polite to the cop ......I learned the hard way a few times years ago when I was younger.

In this case at 65 years of age with nothing done illegally and my car papers and license in perfect order this small ass redneck fucking town I live in I couldn`t resist saying something to this fucking clown..........Back in the day I have said much worse things, hence how I learned my lesson ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this was mild and IMO not insulting I expressed my opinion in a way that threatened no one and if arrested I would win in court in a NY millisecond.
I dont like cops......never did never will but I know where to draw the line when speaking to them that`s why I said this wasn`t my first rodeo.............this dickhead harrassed me so I thought to hell fucking this clown and what i said was not against the law in any state in the union..

21 references to yourself in a single post.

My word, did it ever cross your mind that you're not that interesting?
P

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
21 references to yourself in a single post.

My word, did it ever cross your mind that you're not that interesting?
Neither are you nobody missed you..........I must matter just a little bit to you cuz you took the time out to read and count how many times I referred to myself...............gen ius !!

f450

• Getbig IV
The businesses should sue the police department.

Whats the point of paying for a police force that gives a retarded monkey a gun and then also runs from the consequences?

This will happen more and more as people get more and more frustrated. WE've already had innocent police officers targeted due to actions of those "few" bad apples. It will only get worse.

sway

• Getbig II

I have two family members who are cops. It’s been talked about before about having more black officers or all black officers in areas in some parts of Las Vegas. But the biggest hurdle to that is that the black officers don’t want to work in those areas. In most cases they flat out refuse to work in predominantly black areas. Ironically they’re often treated worse than the white officers.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I have two family members who are cops. It’s been talked about before about having more black officers or all black officers in areas in some parts of Las Vegas. But the biggest hurdle to that is that the black officers don’t want to work in those areas. In most cases they flat out refuse to work in predominantly black areas. Ironically they’re often treated worse than the white officers.

Yeah, they’re called sellouts and Uncle Toms.  These areas are essentially impossible to police. To really keep  crime down they need aggressive policing but when you have that eventually you get a guy like this who goes too far.

As an aside, I thought the guy looked fucked up:

https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/minn-police-release-call-that-led-to-fatal-george-floyd-incident/

“We tell them to give us their phone, put their (inaudible) thing back and everything and he was also drunk and everything and return to give us our cigarettes back and so he can, so he can go home but he doesn’t want to do that, and he’s sitting on his car cause he is awfully drunk and he’s not in control of himself.”

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Neither are you nobody missed you..........I must matter just a little bit to you cuz you took the time out to read and count how many times I referred to myself...............gen ius !!

This is a thread about a black man that was killed by police and you can't stop talking about yourself.

LOL

What's next? A thrilling installment of what you had for breakfast this morning??
P

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Classic😂😂

MSNBC's Ali Velshi says situation not 'generally speaking unruly' while standing outside burning building | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-anchor-says-minneapolis-carnage-is-mostly-a-protest-as-building-burns-behind-him

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Classic😂😂

MSNBC's Ali Velshi says situation not 'generally speaking unruly' while standing outside burning building | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-anchor-says-minneapolis-carnage-is-mostly-a-protest-as-building-burns-behind-him

Peaceful protests!   :D

RK

• Getbig III
The

RK

• Getbig III
The

RK

• Getbig III
The