Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74727 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
This is a thread about a black man that was killed by police and you can't stop talking about yourself.

LOL

What's next? A thrilling installment of what you had for breakfast this morning??

lets stop with the racial stuff, he was a man, period

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
21 references to yourself in a single post.

My word, did it ever cross your mind that you're not that interesting?

Watch your tone. Wes is like Ron Burgundy to getbig.com. He's a pretty big deal around here!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
A great way to normalize race relations is to be totally totally uncivilized and go beserk on your own town. That will show them.

Dave D

• Getbig V
If that were true, they would have stormed the Police Station first and not after they looted and burned down Target and Auto Zone. I also saw many filming themselves and taking selfies while burning down cars and such. Like most Rioters, they're only in it for themselves.

I don't disagree with your points, however when people call for revolutions and riots in the midst of high stress and  tense emotions history has shown us this is what happens every time. From the Boston Tea Party to this current situation there is always collateral damage.

Just like in war when people break free of restraint or up root the power system there are many that "step out of line" and start serving their own self interests.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Ron this is a no win situation.

That cop had multiple misconducts. He should have been fired long ago. People have been couped up with this virus lockdown and the murder was the accelerant to start the fire.

We see many complaints on here about the lockdown and the oppressive government and when people finally take action we complain that theyve gone to far.....

This is the war against government everyone here has been begging for but because these rioters are mostly black many see them as disruptive criminals, which is what they are because they are fighting against the government.

You cant win.

That's why the police union exists.  These cops get away with murder...literally and the union protects them

Dave D

• Getbig V
That's why the police union exists.  These cops get away with murder...literally and the union protects them

Yeah. The bad cops are often untouchable and face little repercussion.

Sad that we let these jobs become examples of political manipulation.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Please can a US Bro very briefly outline what the rules of engagement are for the National Guard?

For example, can they return fire / lay down surpressing fire / use warning shots?  Can they arrest people?

And in a location where they are deployed alongside LE, which of them is in overall operational control - i.e. decision maker to perhaps let someone run rather than detain them...

(I did try to Google this, honest)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
Not usually a conspiracy sorta guy, but found a detail that confused me a bit

It appears the AutoZone windows were broken by quite a unusual character - dressed in black with a Pro-level mask, he makes straight for the windows, breaks them all then marches off.  Nothing unusual there, right?  So why is he carrying an umbrella on a sunny day?

a) it's made of kevlar and can stop bricks and bullets
b) it's so the other cops know he's a cop and don't give him the rubber bullet treatment...
c) your guess..?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1266057623377522691
T

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV

It appears the AutoZone windows were broken by quite a unusual character - dressed in black with a Pro-level mask, he makes straight for the windows, breaks them all then marches off.  Nothing unusual there, right?  So why is he carrying an umbrella on a sunny day?

b) it's so the other cops know he's a cop and don't give him the rubber bullet treatment...
c) your guess..?

Paid by the Clinton foundation.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
George Floyd Worked Security At The Same Nightclub As The Officer Who Killed Him

https://themindunleashed.com/2020/05/george-floyd-worked-security-at-the-same-nightclub-as-the-officer-who-killed-him.html?fbclid=IwAR1tVAuxguHAL8wSxkGjzomXrvHAjf_pnMrPDH8-sp8n-cbAhtGc11vZrXs

The cop is done and it won't end well for the other 3 that were standing around.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids

aka too much white privilege

dearth, are you white? did your parents bust their balls thru life, or were they handed everything? do you work, or survive on freebies?
if your parents, grand parents, etc were hard workers, you should be ashamed of the fake 'white privilege' stuff
i realize the brain-dead dems like to throw that around, but the ones (dems) who worked their whole lives dont see any priv in working, paying taxes, paying for the lazy to lie and around and collect.

if you are non-white and lazy, ok I can see why you wrongly think there may be white privilege. you might not know what it is to work a full life and support others

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Watch your tone. Wes is like Ron Burgundy to getbig.com. He's a pretty big deal around here!

60% of the time, he is all the time.

che

• Getbig V
What would happen if  Derek Chauvin (the cop)  is  found not guilty, :o

BTW today they shut down my job site , because they burned down a gas station two blocks from it .

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Please can a US Bro very briefly outline what the rules of engagement are for the National Guard?

For example, can they return fire / lay down surpressing fire / use warning shots?  Can they arrest people?

And in a location where they are deployed alongside LE, which of them is in overall operational control - i.e. decision maker to perhaps let someone run rather than detain them...

(I did try to Google this, honest)

National Guard deployments will usually follow what the state law is their in their deployment. They do have the right to self defense, and can detain people (in practice though, you probably won't see them chasing people around LE style for minor / non-life threatening things).

More than you probably wanted to know here, particularly in passage 4.4 -

https://publicintelligence.net/national-guard-domestic-law-enforcement-operations-guide/ .

Flexacon

• Getbig V
What would happen if  Derek Chauvin (the cop)  is  found not guilty, :o

BTW today they shut down my job site , because they burned down a gas station two blocks from it .

They'll charge him as a cop killing someone he had a personal relationship with and not as a cop overstepping his authority.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

c) your guess..?

ANTIFA or another super left group. While the majority are standard rabble, there are a bunch of semi-professional protesters that are skilled in anti-riot control measures.

The short umbrellas are used for pepper spray defense, and for less nefarious purposes, Minnesota has been rainy lately it seems -

https://www.kare11.com/video/weather/late-morning-weather-5-27-2020/89-5dd7c640-352f-4da0-bb4f-6135b78c352f .

che

• Getbig V
They'll charge him as a cop killing someone he had a personal relationship with and not as a cop overstepping his authority.

Derek Chauvin, 44, was charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

c) your guess..?

That guy is definitely an agent provocateur. 

I guess he had an umbrella to prevent the glass shards from falling on his head?, or maybe he has severe photo sensitivity?

One thing is certain... things people watch/hear on MSM are not as they appear to be.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Death by stupid sheep following a circus clown
aka too much white privilege

So, U A Afro boy  ;D !. Oh, dear  :'(

;D

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
I'm waiting to see what the guy died from, I don't think the knee on the neck would have killed him...betcha he was on drugs and had a heart attack. The dude spent time in a Texas prison for home invasion,,He was also 6 ft 6.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I can’t help to think about the timing of this. Coincidence or Diversion? Was this guy a sacrificial lamb? Rioters and looters being bussed in Antifa and BLM for the most part? Who paid for this? Hardly anything today or even yesterday about the plannedemic. Why was only one cop arrested and charged but the others let go (for now).

158 days left until the election

Markets are back up

UE claims decreasing

Pulled completely out of WHO

Flynn exonerated

States economies opening back up (except in Dem ran cities and states)

Taffin

• Getbig V
National Guard deployments will usually follow what the state law is their in their deployment. They do have the right to self defense, and can detain people (in practice though, you probably won't see them chasing people around LE style for minor / non-life threatening things).

More than you probably wanted to know here, particularly in passage 4.4 -

https://publicintelligence.net/national-guard-domestic-law-enforcement-operations-guide/ .

Thanks BB - that is actually exactly what I wanted - you always come through with the Internet things - thank you Brother - hope you and yours are safe and well tonite - strange f**king times indeed...
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
All this unrest on the exact day Big Mike Brown would have graduated from MIT with his PhD in Astronautical Engineering.

Why can’t the white man establish reservations for the blacks and send them to live there like they did with the Native Americans. Just leave them be and let them create their perfect society without the White man interfering.

Taffin

• Getbig V
ANTIFA or another super left group. While the majority are standard rabble, there are a bunch of semi-professional protesters that are skilled in anti-riot control measures.

The short umbrellas are used for pepper spray defense, and for less nefarious purposes, Minnesota has been rainy lately it seems -

https://www.kare11.com/video/weather/late-morning-weather-5-27-2020/89-5dd7c640-352f-4da0-bb4f-6135b78c352f .

Thanks again BB  8)

Any ideas why ANTIFA would want to hit an AutoZone?  Actually I just answered my own question LOL  ;D

And I know you were being a little tongue in cheek, but to play along for a second: if umbrellas are so effective against pepper spray, why don't more people use them..?  I'm off to Google previous ANTIFA shenanigans to count umbrella prevalence  ;D

That guy is definitely an agent provocateur. 

I guess he had an umbrella to prevent the glass shards from falling on his head?, or maybe he has severe photo sensitivity?

One thing is certain... things people watch/hear on MSM are not as they appear to be.

It's f**ked, isn't it?  As much as I try to use Occam's Razor, it seems that the b4stard keeps trying to cut my throat..  ;)
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
I'm waiting to see what the guy died from, I don't think the knee on the neck would have killed him...betcha he was on drugs and had a heart attack. The dude spent time in a Texas prison for home invasion,,He was also 6 ft 6.

At this point it doesnt matter. The cop has a record of misconduct and use of explicit force. He worked with the victim. The public has made up its mind. Its Murder.