Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74861 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
It may be inappropriate for me to say this, but I've got several live feeds running and I've just seen a wicked- cool kind of open 4 x 4 police vehicle - like a 2 seater sand runner or something but on the streets...  American PD have the best toys man...  8)
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: Death by cop?
« Reply #227 on: May 29, 2020, 01:55:49 PM »

2 years ago a black cop kill a white australian female & no rioting or media frenzy ..............

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The scumbag cop got charged with murder today. The others will be charged with accessory within the next few days i'm sure. He ain't getting off from this one no matter who the attorney is he hires.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The scumbag cop got charged with murder today. The others will be charged with accessory within the next few days i'm sure. He ain't getting off from this one no matter who the attorney is he hires.

Do you think they would have charged him if this didn’t become a media circus and riot?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Do you think they would have charged him if this didn’t become a media circus and riot?

Yes

Problem now is they will think the rioting got the result, as planned by Antifa and BLM the racist organisations that started the riot.

Keep black people angry and Antifa and BLM will always flourish

and so racism keeps on going

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

It doesn't speak well for a policeman's intelligence when they think they can get away with anything untoward and illegal these days. Without doubt, someone else will pull out their cell phone and video the dirty deed even if the cop turns off his or her body camera. Big Brother is watching has never been more true. Think about that the next time you have an urge to pick your nose, scratch your balls or spit on the sidewalk in public.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He's a fucking moron, with all the people around there was bound to be a video of the whole thing. You would have thought one of the other douchebags would gone over to him and figured that out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
This is a thread about a black man that was killed by police and you can't stop talking about yourself.

LOL

What's next? A thrilling installment of what you had for breakfast this morning??
If you dont like it just skip reading my posts..............probl em solved.

Now you are the one making the thread about me.............genius once again .

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
It doesn't speak well for a policeman's intelligence when they think they can get away with anything untoward and illegal these days. Without doubt, someone else will pull out their cell phone and video the dirty deed even if the cop turns off his or her body camera. Big Brother is watching has never been more true. Think about that the next time you have an urge to pick your nose, scratch your balls or spit on the sidewalk in public.

You completely ignore an entire race of people who break the law and don’t care if they’re filmed or caught because they believe their skin color gives them immunity.

You live in a low class lilly white bubble and ignorantly preach about how to police in the urban ghettos of big city America.

I’d pay money for a body cam video of you being shot in the face.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

I wouldn't hold my breath, cops have gotten away with worse.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You completely ignore an entire race of people who break the law and don’t care if they’re filmed or caught because they believe their skin color gives them immunity.

You live in a low class lilly white bubble and ignorantly preach about how to police in the urban ghettos of big city America.

I’d pay money for a body cam video of you being shot in the face.

Right.  ::) ::) ::)

che

• Getbig V
8 PM curfew tonight and tomorrow

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Thanks again BB  8)

Any ideas why ANTIFA would want to hit an AutoZone?  Actually I just answered my own question LOL  ;D

And I know you were being a little tongue in cheek, but to play along for a second: if umbrellas are so effective against pepper spray, why don't more people use them..?  I'm off to Google previous ANTIFA shenanigans to count umbrella prevalence  ;D

I remember a few years ago one of the west coast ANTIFA chapters was touting the carry of long pointed umbrellas as a make shift weapon. With the short ones, there's also the old mugger's trick of hiding a short metal pipe or rod inside them for use as a hidden makeshift blackjack.

The pepper spray defense thing I've only seen a few times in the States, but was/is very popular in Hong Kong -

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2019-hong-kong-protesters-umbrellas/ .

Dave D

• Getbig V
At this point it doesnt matter. The cop has a record of misconduct and use of explicit force. He worked with the victim. The public has made up its mind. Its Murder.

Apparently the autopsy report indicates strangulation was not the cause of death.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29241854/stephen-jackson-twin-george-floyd-speaks-rally-police-officer-charged-murder

The criminal complaint released Friday said an autopsy revealed nothing to support strangulation. It says the medical examiner concluded that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd's system and his underlying health issues likely contributed to his death.

And former NBA player Stephen Jackson said this:

“We can't love forever and the hate is coming out and I'm afraid," Jackson said during the rally. "I'm honestly afraid because I know what comes from hate, from us, and I know why y'all are so scared. Because y'all are scared that we're going to pull a you on you. I know why y'all are scared. Y'all have been doing us wrong for so long, y'all think karma's going to hit you right back.

"But we're going to do this s--- right and it ain't gonna stop. I don't have no more tears honestly. I've cried enough. I've cried enough. I'm here for one reason. For my brother's honor."

This will not play out well if this turns into a race war against whites. Or maybe it will. Maybe whites are to weak and passive to respond.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Right.  ::) ::) ::)

What exposure do you have (long term) to urban blacks or predominantly black communities?

None. So you’re just posting liberal bullshit because you’re a liberal bullshitter. I’m still hoping coronavirus, rectal cancer, and AIDS get you.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: May 29, 2020, 02:59:33 PM »
I don't think that knee was the cause of his death.  More likely, drugs, and a bad heart.   

At the point he went unconscious, they should have provided aid.   :-\

Autopsy:

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: May 29, 2020, 03:00:50 PM »
He was probably having a heart attack, while he was saying, "I can't breathe".  Most people won't understand that, and will automatically jump to "police brutality".  Get ready for the BLM bullshit again.
STFU you racist piece of shit ,if someone is telling you that he can't breathe you should help him , you don't keep choking the guy .

Autopsy:

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.
Modify message

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: May 29, 2020, 03:03:22 PM »
We have no idea, what events occurred before the camera started rolling.  For all we know, he could have been thrashing, kicking, and spitting.  So, maybe there is a rational reason, but we'll never know.
But based on the video provided we can assume it was a heart attack?
Yes, it is the most likely explanation.  The officer did not choke him out.  The suspect was talking, which means he could breathe.  The suspect was moving his head around, which means the officer was not applying much pressure.
Interesting.

I wonder if that will be listed as the cause of death, completely unrelated heart attack or if they will examine what role the stress of thinking he was being choked caused his heart to fail?

Are you free to serve as the expert witness on the police officers defense?

Autopsy:

Modify message

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Apparently the autopsy report indicates strangulation was not the cause of death.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29241854/stephen-jackson-twin-george-floyd-speaks-rally-police-officer-charged-murder

The criminal complaint released Friday said an autopsy revealed nothing to support strangulation. It says the medical examiner concluded that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd's system and his underlying health issues likely contributed to his death.

And former NBA player Stephen Jackson said this:

“We can't love forever and the hate is coming out and I'm afraid," Jackson said during the rally. "I'm honestly afraid because I know what comes from hate, from us, and I know why y'all are so scared. Because y'all are scared that we're going to pull a you on you. I know why y'all are scared. Y'all have been doing us wrong for so long, y'all think karma's going to hit you right back.

"But we're going to do this s--- right and it ain't gonna stop. I don't have no more tears honestly. I've cried enough. I've cried enough. I'm here for one reason. For my brother's honor."

This will not play out well if this turns into a race war against whites. Or maybe it will. Maybe whites are to weak and passive to respond.

I didn't see any strangulation.  Some cops will just restrain an individual and, as a consequence of resisting, the person suffers cardiac arrest.
The charge of 3rd degree homicide will fail, and manslaughter seems a stretch.

Eric Garner in Staten Island, NY and this poor fellow below were restrained to the point that they had cardiac arrest.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: May 29, 2020, 03:06:48 PM »
I don't think that knee was the cause of his death.  More likely, drugs, and a bad heart.   

At the point he went unconscious, they should have provided aid.   :-\
There's literally a video of him being choked to death with a knee over his neck and your conclusion is that the knee had nothing to do with his death?

What evidence there is that it was drugs and/or heart problems?

You are either a troll or an idiot.

Autopsy:

Modify message

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
No fucking way they “may” not have known each other. They probably had beef:

George Floyd and Derek Chauvin worked at the same nightclub in Minneapolis for the whole of 2019, but may not have known each other

https://www.insider.com/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-worked-same-minneapolis-club-whole-year-2020-5

"They were working together at the same time; it's just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside," she said.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Love all the blacks talking about honouring their “brother”.

When it serves a self-serving purpose, why not, right?  ::)

Racism is good.

Racism is what we need now more than ever.

Humans need to be real and accepting of our nature.

The era of lefty/liberal ideological nonsense needs to be exposed with the subtlety of a nuclear warhead. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
No fucking way they “may” not have known each other. They probably had beef:

George Floyd and Derek Chauvin worked at the same nightclub in Minneapolis for the whole of 2019, but may not have known each other

https://www.insider.com/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-worked-same-minneapolis-club-whole-year-2020-5

"They were working together at the same time; it's just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside," she said.

Seems quite plausible that they knew each other.  I wonder if they referred to each other by their first names during the encounter.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy

George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report. Preliminary findings from a Tuesday autopsy conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation,”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/29/george-floyd-died-police-restraint-combined-health/?fbclid=IwAR0JUzOKGoEO-X0Pni8MNqKNax8RipSlBm4Pv9PMzHa5Y5bEO1jnWKxuRBM