Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74716 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I can’t help to think about the timing of this. Coincidence or Diversion? Was this guy a sacrificial lamb? Rioters and looters being bussed in Antifa and BLM for the most part? Who paid for this? Hardly anything today or even yesterday about the plannedemic. Why was only one cop arrested and charged but the others let go (for now).

158 days left until the election

Markets are back up

UE claims decreasing

Pulled completely out of WHO

Flynn exonerated

States economies opening back up (except in Dem ran cities and states)

All that and yet, still not Trump's fault...this happened in another liberal paradise.

They will however say that it's not safe to go to the polls and mail in ballots are the way.

Dave D

• Getbig V
There were actually 2 more officers kneeling on him that you can't see because of the car.

Video

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/george-floyd-officer-who-kneeled-his-neck-had-worked-same-n1217976

Yup just a heart attack after all.

They happen all the time.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Love all the blacks talking about honouring their “brother”.

When it serves a self-serving purpose, why not, right?  ::)

Racism is good.

Racism is what we need now more than ever.

Humans need to be real and accepting of our nature.

The era of lefty/liberal ideological nonsense needs to be exposed with the subtlety of a nuclear warhead.

Yup.
Now they don't even want you to suggest waiting for more answers. That in itself is racist.

Fuck it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yup just a heart attack after all.

They happen all the time.
heart attacks happen different ways. If his air flow is restricted your heart tries to overcompensate for the lack of oxygen by beating faster and harder then the heart can tick out n die
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
heart attacks happen different ways. If his air flow is restricted your heart tries to overcompensate for the lack of oxygen by beating faster and harder then the heart can tick out n die

So which do you think it is, this guy died of natural causes or his ex coworker was a little overzealous when restraining him leading to his death?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
So which do you think it is, this guy died of natural causes or his ex coworker was a little overzealous when restraining him leading to his death?
he died from being restrained, he couldve been the next president and not a racist like trump
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
it took one broken neck for us to forget about this covid shit

That cop was a piece of shit but GOD it feels good to see people gathering around after so many months

btw, I'm not being facetious

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Death by cop?
« Reply #282 on: May 29, 2020, 08:28:31 PM »
So does this mean that putting a knee to his neck actually extended his life by several minutes? I doubt that. Had the cop or one of the cops called for medical assistance. Mr. Floyd would very likely be alive today.

And for those (you know who you are) who suggested the only reason I am taking this position is because the guy was black, I say to you....eat shit! -Shouldn't be hard for you since you are so full of it already.

Fuck you, you bag of phag.

It’s ridiculous liberal assholes pushing your fucked up ideology like you that puts good, hard working, normal White people in urban centers at risk, while you suck cock down at your Lilly white, small town shithole gloryhole.

What we are seeing here isn’t a race war, it’s the beginning of blacks violently leaving the Democrat plantation. I hope the racist mob descends on you, your family, and all the unwed mothers and bastard offspring that live in the hovel you cower in and call home.

Fucking liberal shitbag.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
I remember a few years ago one of the west coast ANTIFA chapters was touting the carry of long pointed umbrellas as a make shift weapon. With the short ones, there's also the old mugger's trick of hiding a short metal pipe or rod inside them for use as a hidden makeshift blackjack.

The pepper spray defense thing I've only seen a few times in the States, but was/is very popular in Hong Kong -

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2019-hong-kong-protesters-umbrellas/ .

Thanks BB (again)  Genuinely fascinating link - I had no idea that the humble umbrella had been put to such uses

But...

Now I've seen how they are actually used by protestors as protection and even to attack, it makes the way that guy was just calmly walking around holding it over his head for no reason even more suspicious than before...  It's not like stuff was showering down on him directly from above...

Hmmm...

T

Dave D

• Getbig V
he died from being restrained, he couldve been the next president and not a racist like trump

Valid points. This guy wasnt a first class citizen but neither was the cop. Messed up situation all around.

it took one broken neck for us to forget about this covid shit

That cop was a piece of shit but GOD it feels good to see people gathering around after so many months

btw, I'm not being facetious

JNN its good to have you back!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: May 29, 2020, 09:11:47 PM »
Fuck you, you bag of phag.

It’s ridiculous liberal assholes pushing your fucked up ideology like you that puts good, hard working, normal White people in urban centers at risk, while you suck cock down at your Lilly white, small town shithole gloryhole.

What we are seeing here isn’t a race war, it’s the beginning of blacks violently leaving the Democrat plantation. I hope the racist mob descends on you, your family, and all the unwed mothers and bastard offspring that live in the hovel you cower in and call home.

Fucking liberal shitbag.

Don’t argue with that guy. Man can’t be bothered to spend time with his dying wife while she is getting treatment to fight for her life. He left her alone so he could go find some men (or boys) to play with. What a good man.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #286 on: May 29, 2020, 09:20:09 PM »
Don’t argue with that guy. Man can’t be bothered to spend time with his dying wife while she is getting treatment to fight for her life. He left her alone so he could go find some men (or boys) to play with. What a good man.

She was at home dying of cancer and that old bag of phag was sucking cock and getting assfucked down at the local gloryhole.

Yet he preaches out his moral superiority while his kids and grandkids pop out their illegitimate brood.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: May 29, 2020, 09:53:33 PM »
She was at home dying of cancer and that old bag of phag was sucking cock and getting assfucked down at the local gloryhole.

Yet he preaches out his moral superiority while his kids and grandkids pop out their illegitimate brood.

Remember the post where he said he would drop her off for treatment because there was no way he was going to waste his time sitting there with her while she suffered through it???

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Any excuse to act like animals. ::)

There are stereotypes for a reason.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Primemuscle being called out for beieng abundantly gheyyyy

Prime its time to go vegetarian and walk away from cocks. God may hold u accountable not caring for your wife properly. My girl sleeps all day and watches movie itell her shes gona get cancer being so lazy i do try i give her some whey protein
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
George Floyd Worked Security At The Same Nightclub As The Officer Who Killed Him

https://themindunleashed.com/2020/05/george-floyd-worked-security-at-the-same-nightclub-as-the-officer-who-killed-him.html?fbclid=IwAR1tVAuxguHAL8wSxkGjzomXrvHAjf_pnMrPDH8-sp8n-cbAhtGc11vZrXs

The cop is done and it won't end well for the other 3 that were standing around.

This.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
College Football Hall of Fame destroyed in Atlanta. ::)

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/college-football-hall-of-fame-destroyed/

Democrats just vandalized and looted the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta.

120 years of college football history was stolen and destroyed in mere minutes.

Some Democrats were seen looting the building before several officers arrived to try to maintain order at the $68 million facility, which opened in 2014 to great fanfare after relocating from South Bend, Ind. Several hurled garbage cans and other objects through the glass exterior of the building, which hosts football watch parties and other major events. Some then rushed inside to grab anything they could.

Unfuckingbelievable.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Unfuckingbelievable.
Is it ???
Shouldn't we have come to expect this behavior whenever the media plays up the killing of a black man? Crazy how no killing of any other race provokes this reaction from people.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Girl vs. police horse in Houston riot.

Horse wins. ;D

Video.
https://twitter.com/vikthewild/status/1266538354939756544/video/1

Dumb bitch.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Baltimore woman punches cop in the face — then gets knocked the HELL out!.

Video.
https://twitter.com/kwamerose/status/1266576478424219650/video/1
--------------------------------------

A woman in Baltimore just punched a cop in the face twice.

Don’t think she was expecting to get clocked in the head from behind…

— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) May 30, 2020

Dumb c-u-n-t.

Smokey says...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
So...the communist soft coup was uncovered and now we've moved on to mobilizing the poor with media and Soros $$ to riot against established power structures?

Do I win a prize?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Video.

Dumb c-u-n-t.

Smokey says...

Ok that was racist!  She was white and cheap shotted by a black cop! 

Also her fall could have caused an earthquake!

;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
George Floyd Worked Security At The Same Nightclub As The Officer Who Killed Him

https://themindunleashed.com/2020/05/george-floyd-worked-security-at-the-same-nightclub-as-the-officer-who-killed-him.html?fbclid=IwAR1tVAuxguHAL8wSxkGjzomXrvHAjf_pnMrPDH8-sp8n-cbAhtGc11vZrXs

The cop is done and it won't end well for the other 3 that were standing around.

Shouldn't they know eachother, working at the same Nightclub?
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Video.

Dumb c-u-n-t.

Smokey says...

She really thinks (maybe they don't think) she can attack policemen like that?
Q

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
College Football Hall of Fame destroyed in Atlanta. ::)

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/college-football-hall-of-fame-destroyed/

Democrats just vandalized and looted the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta.

120 years of college football history was stolen and destroyed in mere minutes.

Some Democrats were seen looting the building before several officers arrived to try to maintain order at the $68 million facility, which opened in 2014 to great fanfare after relocating from South Bend, Ind. Several hurled garbage cans and other objects through the glass exterior of the building, which hosts football watch parties and other major events. Some then rushed inside to grab anything they could.

Unfuckingbelievable.

All that LSU Memorabilia lost!  :(