Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74948 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ah yes, diversity.

The absurdity of thinking even for one second you can reason with a rabies infected animal. LOL!

And why aren't the police shooting at people attacking them?? They are also shown being beaten too on twitter.

Animals!

https://nypost.com/2020/05/30/federal-police-officer-shot-dead-another-injured-in-oakland/

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Can you even buy a gun legally in CA?  Sig M400 Elite might be my next.
:-X :-X

Going to be A LOT of people who become new 2nd Amendment proponents this week.

Rioter: ‘We’re Gonna Start Coming to the Suburbs’

“Ain’t nothing left here.”

https://summit.news/2020/05/29/rioter-were-gonna-start-coming-to-the-suburbs/
The private citizens aren't bound by the same restraint as police. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
If we are truly only on lockdown for the next two weeks, it’s probably a cost we are all willing to bear.  But I have some bad news for you it won’t be two weeks.  Not with the current psychology of this disease. We are starting with just two weeks because it makes it easier to accept. It’s comfortable. They’re keeping us calm.  Easing us into it.  The next announcement is coming. Two weeks will become four weeks. A month will become three months.  This could drag on the rest of the year.

The minute we lift quarantine measures,  the second wave begins.  Eventually the third wave,or a fourth.  A Great Depression of pestilence is almost already baked in if the West doesn’t stop these insane lockdowns immediately.

This is becoming an all out coup. Freedom of speech is suppressed and anyone who dares to disagree with the left is isolated, hated, and mocked. The world these people are creating will be very dark indeed. They are encouraging civil war at every turn.  People cannot be locked down. Already people are starting to rob stores, break-in and looting food in Italy, and we are just getting started.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

Did he get hit with a bean bag or a rubber bullet?   i thought i saw a squad car in the background.  looting is pretty controlled in texas, given 99% of the state has a license to cap yo a$$. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Looks like they just murdered a man for asking them not to loot  -

https://twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/1266926402269523969 .

:(.

And in Queens -

https://twitter.com/BankBetterGuy/status/1266930946550362112 .

Animals. Just savage animals. And to think there are still people out there that don't believe an honest law-abiding citizen that just wants to make an honest living and support his family and live a decent life shouldn't have the right to own a firearm and use it to defend himself and his family and property.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
During the LA riots, I got a bird's eye view on top of the roof on the helicopter pad of the Rockwell International building watch South Central LA burn. When the police evacuated the scene and let everyone fend for themselves so they weren't put in danger. Again, I repeat, the police, who is supposed to protect and defend people and property, retreated so that they don't put themselves at risk, left innocent citizens at the mercy of the savages. It warmed my heart when the Koreans took arms and defended, and not afraid to shoot, at the savages.

So many people take civilized society for granted. As if that is the natural state of things. No matter how many times they have seen cities and countries go from a civil society to a war zone in the blink of an eye throughout history.

Right this minute on the news the broadcaster commented how quickly things seem to have calmed down considerably in Minneapolis. The on the site news reporter in said that everything changed when there was a huge show of force. Truckloads of the National guards poured in dressed in full riot gear stormed the area and the savages made a full retreat.

No matter how much the sophisticates would like to have you believe, the world is still ruled by an aggressive use of force. Whether it be hostile nations or average citizens that will turn on a dime into savages when an opportunity presents itself.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
California -

www.twitter.com/emmavazquezz/status/1266957219402321920 .

Pretty grusome at the end, one of those 1 in a million shots.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Re: Death by cop?
« Reply #365 on: May 31, 2020, 05:57:34 AM »
I don't think that knee was the cause of his death.  More likely, drugs, and a bad heart.   

At the point he went unconscious, they should have provided aid.   :-\

You were right...Autopsy showed he died from bad heart, high blood pressure, intoxicants and being restrained...Not from knee on neck. This career violent criminal  caused his own death by resisting arrest. Blacks continually get outraged when Black criminals die.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
New Video Shows George Floyd Struggling in Back of Cop Car

George Floyd appeared to be getting roughed up in the back of a police car shortly before he was pinned and killed -- and a new angle shows one cop was definitely standing watch.

The new surveillance footage -- obtained by activist Shaun King -- shows what happened after George was led away by Minneapolis police after he was cuffed and detained from across the street. This seems to show what happened right before George was taken out of the car and forced to endure the weight of 3 grown men on top of him ... which ended with Derek Chauvin as the last man kneeling on his neck, costing him his life.

Now, we see that something hectic was happening in the back of the SUV officers had Floyd in -- it looks like two officers on the street side had their door open, as did one officer along the sidewalk ... and they were all moving about frantically, which appears to indicate some type of physical altercation taking place. The 4th officer stands watch nearby.

Eventually, they get George out of the car -- and, well, we've all seen what happened next. What's crazy about this is that the one guy who was assigned as lookout clearly sees the surveillance camera that caught all this ... as he looks directly at it for a brief second.

He's also got his head on a swivel, making sure no one else is around or videotaping.

As you know by now ... all four cops here lost their jobs, and one of them has been arrested and charged with murder and manslaughter. These two newest videos showing what role the other officers played leading up to George's final breaths are quite revealing though.

Unclear what, if anything, they might lead to ... but if prosecutors and officials haven't seen this footage by now, they might wanna take a hard look.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/30/new-video-angle-george-floyd-struggling-inside-cop-car-keep-watch-stand-guard/?fbclid=IwAR3oJul2YWjnL1RUSoFejLUSvMSKFBF7Q8KyJRHWJlMtdnmsC_hyDyEAdqg

Fuck Shaun King.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Fuck Shaun King.

What probably happened was that he was getting violent in the back of the car and they had to remove him.

Why else would they have put him in the car only to take him back out?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: May 31, 2020, 08:16:29 AM »

You were right...Autopsy showed he died from bad heart, high blood pressure, intoxicants and being restrained...Not from knee on neck. This career violent criminal  caused his own death by resisting arrest. Blacks continually get outraged when Black criminals die.

Explains why the officer was charged with 3rd degree murder and manslaughter.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #369 on: May 31, 2020, 08:19:01 AM »
Explains why the officer was charged with 3 degree murder and manslaughter.  ::)
Explains why he'll be found innocent and set free. More than likely they'll end up burning their cities then too and then cry and whine about why nobody wants to build businesses in their towns. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: May 31, 2020, 08:29:10 AM »
Explains why the officer was charged with 3 degree murder and manslaughter.  ::)

He was charged and arrested, before the Hennepin County Medical Examiner released his preliminary findings.  The full autopsy isn't even complete yet.

Please, just stop.  You're making a fool of yourself.  I understand that you're elderly, and probably senile, but this is painful to witness.   :-\

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #373 on: May 31, 2020, 08:58:41 AM »
He was charged and arrested, before the Hennepin County Medical Examiner released his preliminary findings.  The full autopsy isn't even complete yet.

Please, just stop.  You're making a fool of yourself.  I understand that you're elderly, and probably senile, but this is painful to witness.   :-\

The  black guy Prime saw in person was when Nipsey Russell played his town back in the 1970s.

Dave D

• Getbig V
not all cops are bad.
https://twitter.com/TheWood47173669/status/1266880676176908288

That guy must have not been a Getbigger, because there’s no way we would let another walk up and PHYSICALLY REMOVE A GUN FROM OUR HANDS.