Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74626 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Now we're talking!

Why can’t people do as they’re told?

I’m all for freedom, but in this case, it is absolutely understandable what’s happening. The cops directed folks to stay in their homes. So do it.

Clearly it’s not punitive.

Just lay low and allow peace to be restored.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Why can’t people do as they’re told?

I’m all for freedom, but in this case, it is absolutely understandable what’s happening. The cops directed folks to stay in their homes. So do it.

Clearly it’s not punitive.

Just lay low and allow peace to be restored.

I like what i see, and i hope they will crash down hard on the rioters/looters
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
WTF

There are people that are actually saying that George Floyd didn’t die. They believe that Derek Chauvin, Floyd, and the paramedics were payed to fake the whole thing. (Floyd and Chauvin worked at the same club after all)

The secret group that paid them off wanted a reason to start nationwide riots and chaos.

We will see what happens if Chauvin goes to prison. I could see Flyod being roped into this for a payday but what happens to him after this is all over? How does he hide, will he live where Elvis and Tupac hid out during thier last years? Why would his family and friends stay quiet, eventually haters would hate.

Or these guys blow the money and need more.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/gtn702

The protests are supposedly about cop behavior but the citizen protesters are detaining innocent citizens illegally on streets and freeways, racial profiling, harassing citizens, entering without search warrants, and committing civilian brutality against civilians, sometimes murder.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
The Cops wife has filed for divorce.

They are also looking to get him for  "premeditated murder".

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

to be fair he was running around at people with a machete

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Its just a shame that the democratic left will use any situation to attack Trump or the republican right, I just hope the population see it for what it is, treachery in the highest order, even if you don't like the man, the office of president should be respected, the constant attacks have only served the purpose of raising Trumps profile, I actually don't like the guy, but the world needs him, no one else can reverse the charge of China and its regional aggression, a position of strength the world can no longer afford them, change is required to global trade and the only person with the lack of political correctness to do it is Trump. China are the nazis of the twenty first century, ignore them and their threat at your peril. These protests have nothing to do with George Floyd and everything to do with trying to make him look like a weak leader, similar to the corona virus response, where the democrat governors are the real architects of their populations demise, refusing to use medications that other countries have allowed.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

wooooooooooooshhhh

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Be prepared for more riots then .

There’s going to more as a large segment of the population won’t acknowledge that inner cities are failed states that can only be kept in line by aggressive policing. Without it, you have this:

https://apnews.com/521b92265e24a213b2a3d9218fc5774b

BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore could wrap up 2019 with its highest per-capita homicide rate on record as killings of adults and minors alike for drugs, retribution, money or no clear reason continue to add up and city officials appear unable to stop the violence.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
They held the line in Huntington Beach, but Santa Monica is under siege. Amazon trucks looted, sneaker and clothing stores raided, an REI being smash, etc....

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

One looter is gone.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

Fortress

• Getbig V
One looter is gone.

I really enjoyed that. Thank you.

Kudos to the truck driver, putting the hammer down and getting on with his run.

Fuck around and eventually you’ll get fucked with.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
One looter is gone.

dang narly stuff

I couldn't really tell what was going on and how he got stuck but he's dead I'm sure of that.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
One looter is gone.

Maybe the driver didn't want to end up like Reginald Denny.