Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74655 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Let’s add one stipulation:

Descendants of slaves who were not sold by their tribal chief, elder, or king to the White man for profit.

Are you suggesting this is permissible as long as they return the original purchase and shipping costs along with prorated housing cost (in today’s dollars) to the descendants of the former share croppers?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Are you suggesting this is permissible as long as they return the original purchase and shipping costs along with prorated housing cost (in today’s dollars) to the descendants of the former share croppers?

No, I’m saying if your own people sold you for profit, you’re not eligible for reparations

Dave D

• Getbig V
No, I’m saying if your own people sold you for profit, you’re not eligible for reparations

Where do you think we can find those sales transactions?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V

Where do you think we can find those sales transactions?

It would be up to the people seeking reparations to provide proof their forefathers were illegally kidnapped from their homeland against their will by White Americans.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Cities you should avoid during these events

Minneapolis

New York

Los Angeles

Miami

Nashville

Salt Lake City

Cleveland

Raleigh

Louisville

Atlanta

Dallas

Washington DC

shouldnt that read "people you should avoid"

Dave D

• Getbig V
It would be up to the people seeking reparations to provide proof their forefathers were illegally kidnapped from their homeland against their will by White Americans.

Lol, I really wish Robert Johnson held an open forum on reparations and someone presented these requirements during the discussion.

It’s sickening that he would even suggest something this outlandish but seeing how the government has given money away it’s not out of the question to ask.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
Add Portland OR to that list. Most of downtown is boarded up.

PORTLAND, Ore. — Protesters have gathered again in Portland on Saturday for the third night this week.

Another 31 people were arrested, according to Portland Police Bureau on Saturday night. They say there could be more as they actively investigate Friday night's looting and the damage made to several businesses downtown.

https://kgw.com/embeds/video/283-c249760d-72b3-4003-9334-41d20a543a8d/iframe?jwsource=cl

I have been on the Rose City Antifa Facebook page all day long calling them gutless, pussy, kunts.

My username is “PrimemuscleInWestLinn”.

Thank me later, gents.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
FUCK FLOYD

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Fortress

• Getbig V
FUCK FLOYD

Absolutely hilarious.  ;D

Love it.

If it’s OK with you, I’ll be using that a lot.

FUCK FLOYD!

Glad he’s dead.

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I have been on the Rose City Antifa Facebook page all day long calling them gutless, pussy, kunts.

My username is “PrimemuscleInWestLinn”.

Thank me later, gents.

;D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
the mexicans have armed themselves with spears

robcguns

• Getbig V
Absolutely hilarious.  ;D

Love it.

If it’s OK with you, I’ll be using that a lot.

FUCK FLOYD!

Glad he’s dead.

:D

You and me both

robcguns

• Getbig V

So none would be eligible.haha.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

And say they could provide proof that they are direct Descendents of slaves, then what? Now they have to prove that those they seek money from had owned slaves? And if they could do that why does someone have to be responsible for something done by previous generations?

And I guaran-fucking-tee you it would do NOTHING to help with race relations. I lived in a Black ghetto during the 80s and like the Palestinians in regard to Jews, they are raised to hate and blame the White man for their miserable lives. Being a victim is easy. You don't have to take responsibility for being such a loser. It's always someone else's fault. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
And say they could provide proof that they are direct Descendents of slaves, then what? Now they have to prove that those they seek money from had owned slaves? And if they could do that why does someone have to be responsible for something done by previous generations?

And I guaran-fucking-tee you it would do NOTHING to help with race relations. I lived in a Black ghetto during the 80s and like the Palestinians in regard to Jews, they are raised to hate and blame the White man for their miserable lives. Being a victim is easy. You don't have to take responsibility for being such a loser. It's always someone else's fault.

Pellius would the people where you lived be entitled to a larger reparations check, being getbiggers by proxy, or should the sum be divvied into equal portions?

Also what percentage african should ones ancestry be in order to get a full portion of the check, what should be the cutoff 1/8?

robcguns

• Getbig V
Pellius would the people where you lived be entitled to a larger reparations check, being getbiggers by proxy, or should the sum be divvied into equal portions?

Also what percentage african should ones ancestry be in order to get a full portion of the check, what should be the cutoff 1/8?

Hahahha, getbiggers by proxy.

pellius

• Getbig V
Cops getting down on their knees for the protestors. This is so fucked up! Just fucked up. What has happened to men? The Left must be so happy. They have kept in our homes, declared martial law, gaining more and more control over the sheeple, and now it's at the stage where they humiliate the obsequious masses -- even the police.

What next? Reminds me of how Suge Knight would get his boy bitches to blow him as a final gesture of complete subjugation. Next those cucks will be on their knees to suck Black dick and get pissed on.

This is just so, so, fucked up! So,so sickening.

You want me to get on my knees? Fuck you! Fuck you savage animals that should be in a cage or shot! On my knees? WTF? The only knee you're getting from me is the one on your neck as you beg for your life. Die you subhuman bastards!

Dave D

• Getbig V
Cops getting down on their knees for the protestors. This is so fucked up! Just fucked up. What has happened to men? The Left must be so happy. They have kept in our homes, declared martial law, gaining more and more control over the sheeple, and now it's at the stage where they humiliate the obsequious masses -- even the police.

What next? Reminds me of how Suge Knight would get his boy bitches to blow him as a final gesture of complete subjugation. Next those cucks will be on their knees to suck Black dick and get pissed on.

You want me to get on my knees? Fuck you! Fuck you savage animals that should be in a cage or shot! On my knees? WTF? The only knee you're getting from me is the one on your neck as you beg for your life. Die you subhuman bastards!

Pellius you bring up some interesting points.

Should African American law enforcement officials get a full reparations check or are they considered traitors to the cause and enablers of the establishment,  bending the knee as you have put if?

Also should criminals like Suge Knight be entitled to checks or does a major felony disqualify an individual? Or are they only disqualified if they're guilty of black on black crime?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

do you still think the same of ahmaud arbery?

E
E

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V

You’re preaching to the choir, Penislust.

Be a fucking cold day in hell when my tax dollars go to pay reparations. The blowback would make people forget the Boston Tea Party

pellius

• Getbig V
do you still think the same of ahmaud arbery?

E

Total non sequitor. That has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with my post. Jesus fucking Christ, try to think a little, just a little, before you post.