Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74776 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
You’re preaching to the choir, Penislust.

Be a fucking cold day in hell when my tax dollars go to pay reparations. The blowback would make people forget the Boston Tea Party

I know. I just wanted to hear you call me penislust again. Beings back fond memories sobcock.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
My favorite part is watching lily white liberals screaming "you're racist" to black cops

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
I know. I just wanted to hear you call me penislust again. Beings back fond memories sobcock.

It’s with the utmost respect.

At least back in the day when we argued, you came prepared. Have to respect a man for that.

The rest of those bedwetters made me want to slap their parents with my dick and let them know my disgust at their parenting failures.

Dave D

• Getbig V
https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/guvhij

This black woman wanting to send the Arabs back to they country  sounds like the getbiggers who want to load up ships to Africa.

Megalodon

• Getbig V

Flexacon

• Getbig V
This black woman wanting to send the Arabs back to they country  sounds like the getbiggers who want to load up ships to Africa.

They showed great straight not to shoot that bitch.

The funny thing about it all is they looked like Sikhs who generally hate muslims/arabs more than anyone.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

What did that poor car ever do to her?
Can you imagine..."Grandma, what did you do during the riots of 2020?"
I pooped on an upside down police car.....

What kind of contribution could she possibly give to society?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Mendelson maintains Mendy's

https://twitter.com/Ken_1689/status/1267645805126549504

How many shots can he get off with that gun before he needs to reload? Doesn't look like a particularly great gun for someone with sausage fingers like his.

Dave D

• Getbig V
They showed great straight not to shoot that bitch.

The funny thing about it all is they looked like Sikhs who generally hate muslims/arabs more than anyone.

I spent a year working in that section of Chicago, Ashland to MLK to 73rd. There was a lot of Palestinians. I once asked a guy how so many of his countrymen ended up on the Southside and he said they were there to clean up the neighborhood, or something to that effect. He said the thugs don’t mess with us (and our stores) because they know we will kill them.

I don’t know how true any of what he said was but he spoke with conviction. Most of the convenience stores and odd ball restaurants, like Sharky’s fish and chicken, are Arab owned.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
I spent a year working in that section of Chicago, Ashland to MLK to 73rd. There was a lot of Palestinians. I once asked a guy how so many of his countrymen ended up on the Southside and he said they were there to clean up the neighborhood, or something to that effect. He said the thugs don’t mess with us (and our stores) because they know we will kill them.

I don’t know how true any of what he said was but he spoke with conviction. Most of the convenience stores and odd ball restaurants, like Sharky’s fish and chicken, are Arab owned.

Much respect....you’re knocking on the door of Englewood in that neighborhood. The shit that goes on in those few square miles will scar you for life. I did a lot of work in that area, Austin, and on the west side when Cabrini Green and the Henry Horner homes still existed and all I can say is all of the stereotypes have been earned

Megalodon

• Getbig V
 ???

She is either the scum of the earth or scared out of her mind.

https://twitter.com/KeithMillerMor1/status/1267672164213243907

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Total non sequitor. That has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with my post. Jesus fucking Christ, try to think a little, just a little, before you post.

you don't think he would've participated in the looting and riots?

E
E

Dave D

• Getbig V
Much respect....you’re knocking on the door of Englewood in that neighborhood. The shit that goes on in those few square miles will scar you for life. I did a lot of work in that area, Austin, and on the west side when Cabrini Green and the Henry Horner homes still existed and all I can say is all of the stereotypes have been earned

Kudos to you to bro.

I think I was to naive at the time to realize how bad it was.  I had been through rough neighborhoods growing up and I think you block everything out when it’s work related. I remember a few years after I quit that place I was in Chicago with my girlfriend and I was taking her on a visit through “memory lane” and I drove to a store that I was familiar with on 58th street, Mr. G’s food and Liquor. 

As we were driving that way she grew increasingly more PANICKED, I actually was a little nervous as well because I didn’t remember how bad the neighborhoods were.  She keep screaming why are we doing this, like she thought I was taking her to be murdered. In hindsight it wasn’t a very good idea...

Fun times.

MANGOOSe

• Getbig I
So did he pay with a fake bill?

USA is over, the majority is retarded - look at these protesters they look mentally ill.
Even the media is supporting criminals. Wow.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
Kudos to you to bro.

I think I was to naive at the time to realize how bad it was.  I had been through rough neighborhoods growing up and I think you block everything out when it’s work related. I remember a few years after I quit that place I was in Chicago with my girlfriend and I was taking her on a visit through “memory lane” and I drove to a store that I was familiar with on 58th street, Mr. G’s food and Liquor. 

As we were driving that way she grew increasingly more PANICKED, I actually was a little nervous as well because I didn’t remember how bad the neighborhoods were.  She keep screaming why are we doing this, like she thought I was taking her to be murdered. In hindsight it wasn’t a very good idea...

Fun times.

I used to take people down to a Noodle joint near University of Chicago and they would shit their pants. I’d take coworkers to a Harold’s Chicken Shack over in Englewood just to scare the crap out of them.

I never felt bad for the adults who choose to live that way, but I always felt bad for the kids who had to grow up in that shit.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
https://twitter.com/Roya1ty11/status/1267686801340235776 .

The cops should call a sick out till people realize they're dealing with savages.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I've already stated you'd have to be nuts to be a city cop. Basically anyone under 30 from here on out will not respect the cops in any situation. That makes the job too dangerous to do IMO.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Medical Examiner: George Floyd’s Death Was Homicide

“Decedent experienced a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by law enforcement officer(s),” the report read. Under “other significant conditions” it said Floyd suffered from heart disease and hypertension, and listed fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use.

Dave D

• Getbig V
I used to take people down to a Noodle joint near University of Chicago and they would shit their pants. I’d take coworkers to a Harold’s Chicken Shack over in Englewood just to scare the crap out of them.

I never felt bad for the adults who choose to live that way, but I always felt bad for the kids who had to grow up in that shit.

Yeah it’s a perpetuating situation. They live what they learn and they think that garbage is true and how life is lead.

I’ll always remember talking to a dude that lived in out there and he asked if we were hiring. I told him I could guarantee him a job but he’d need to come to Romeoville to do the interview. The look on his face was one of the saddest things  I ever saw, you would have thought I told him he needed to book a flight to China. He said something like he had been trying his whole life to get out of Chicago but he would do whatever he could to get to Romeoville.... It really made me sad because whatever this guys life story was, mentally he was imprisoned by his environment.

He never showed up to interview.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Four police officers shot in St. Louis. That city is headed for third world status.

BB

• Getbig V
Four police officers shot in St. Louis. That city is headed for third world status.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1267703207549165568 .

Crazy.

BB

• Getbig V

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Can you imagine..."Grandma, what did you do during the riots of 2020?"
I pooped on an upside down police car.....

What kind of contribution could she possibly give to society?

LOL

She will recite the story proudly and be a hero in her ghetto.

These people don't think like humans.
P

BB

• Getbig V