Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74647 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
What's the next big thing?  "Pandemic", insurrection, .......earthquake/tsunami?

hopefully a purge

E
E

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

The very tremendous and powerful and strong and great president

President Donald Trump's made-for-TV embrace of authoritarianism's imagery and tools at a brittle national moment risks unleashing toxic political forces that threaten America's democratic traditions.

Trump on Monday turned security forces on peaceful protesters in front of the White House, as tear gas and rubber bullets flew, before declaring himself the "law and order" President. Then, in one of the most bizarre moments in modern presidential history, he strode across the park to stand in front of an iconic church holding a Bible aloft in a striking photo op.
It was a moment of vanity and bravado -- orchestrated for the cameras and transparently political -- as Trump struggles to cope with protests sweeping the country after the killing of George Floyd and tries to cover up his botched leadership during the coronavirus pandemic. Overnight, the White House's official Twitter account released a triumphant video of the moment set to music but omitting any signs of the mayhem unleashed on the protesters.
Trump appeared to be trying to project strength at a moment when his presidency seems feckless and as the nation spins out of control. If it occurred abroad and not in the White House, Americans might perceive a ridiculous self-deluding act of a wanna-be strongman.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
E

Megalodon

• Getbig V
This is how it's done. Except they could have gone farther.   

"You can't come to Yucaipa with that shit!"

https://twitter.com/HandsomeChad2/status/1267978565389148161

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
SF1900 is a oriental?!

when did this happen?!

At birth.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
I’m about ready to dig Abe Lincoln up and shoot his fucking corpse.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Raw, uncut power -

https://twitter.com/adam22/status/1268032482814734337 .
The guy sucks at fighting,  but he has heart keeps coming back no matter what. Also clearly off season,  not a single striation in his glutes.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
The guy must have been on some seriously good drugs. Bounced back up from every blow.

Always good to see a fatty get handled

https://twitter.com/adam22/status/1267939929801158657

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
The leftist politicians and media have enabled this weird weaponized form of victimization...that is all this is - passive aggressive drama.

The problem is, it is all backed by nothing but cellphone tattle tales...so when normal people have had enough it will end. No cell phone livestream will stop shit it if they actually leave the cesspools this is all happening in.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The guy must have been on some seriously good drugs. Bounced back up from every blow.

Always good to see a fatty get handled

https://twitter.com/adam22/status/1267939929801158657

Did you see the comments? I honestly couldn't believe what I was reading.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
People are now worse than the media
« Reply #589 on: June 03, 2020, 07:40:09 AM »
The media presented floyds death fairly truthfully i think. Day 2 we learned he was a home invader  peice of shit yet the people protested for him without much provocation
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: People are now worse than the media
« Reply #590 on: June 03, 2020, 07:45:27 AM »
The media presented floyds death fairly truthfully i think. Day 2 we learned he was a home invader  peice of shit yet the people protested for him without much provocation

It's really a complete waste of time watching the MSM.  They're all tele-prompted script talking heads.  There main job is to foment hate and division... both left and right. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
At birth.

you must be amazing at Starcraft

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: June 03, 2020, 07:55:54 AM »
It's really a complete waste of time watching the MSM.  They're all tele-prompted script talking heads.  There main job is to foment hate and division... both left and right.
I got into it with facebook people at the start of this , people were cucking left and right over floyd . People always sacrifice the deeper truth to keep a friend on there
A

Megalodon

• Getbig V

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
don't you mean this is (((NOT))) going to be all over the news:

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: June 03, 2020, 08:30:26 AM »
I got into it with facebook people at the start of this , people were cucking left and right over floyd . People always sacrifice the deeper truth to keep a friend on there

The same people who cuck over Floyd cross over to the other side of the street when blacks approach them on the sidewalk, lol

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #596 on: June 03, 2020, 08:36:23 AM »

Yes, it's special to see Facebookers so blind and not seeing what is happening, writing things like this:

"Ive been crying myself to sleep every night and wake up feeling like I have been punched in the stomach.

BLACK LIVES MATTER people that doesn’t mean all lives don’t matter that just means that if we don’t fight for their lives to be equal to ours how can All lives MATTER?

Until we all unite and see the problem how can there be change?

And I hold myself responsible for my actions of always being so oblivious to racism because I myself never experienced what it feels like to be looked at different.

I am no longer oblivious to it and I hurt with you and I stand by you and I love you. BLACK LIVES MATTER!"
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: June 03, 2020, 08:37:33 AM »

For those that don't know. FB is just a data mining/social programming tool. NEVER post anything political on there.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: June 03, 2020, 08:43:29 AM »
The same people who cuck over Floyd cross over to the other side of the street when blacks approach them on the sidewalk, lol
im not a fan of most white people becase like alot of blacks they worship materialism only worshipping the surface level of things for attention and friendship
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: June 03, 2020, 08:46:22 AM »

Accept my FB friend request.