Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74708 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: People are now worse than the media
« Reply #600 on: June 03, 2020, 08:47:23 AM »

For those that don't know. FB is just a data mining/social programming tool. NEVER post anything political on there.
theyre data mining for peanuts , all that data  is just data, they might rip me off more money but thats nothin newbut good post though i hadnt heard it
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #601 on: June 03, 2020, 08:51:02 AM »
Yes, it's special to see Facebookers so blind and not seeing what is happening, writing things like this:

"Ive been crying myself to sleep every night and wake up feeling like I have been punched in the stomach.

BLACK LIVES MATTER people that doesn’t mean all lives don’t matter that just means that if we don’t fight for their lives to be equal to ours how can All lives MATTER?

Until we all unite and see the problem how can there be change?

And I hold myself responsible for my actions of always being so oblivious to racism because I myself never experienced what it feels like to be looked at different.

I am no longer oblivious to it and I hurt with you and I stand by you and I love you. BLACK LIVES MATTER!"

This virtue-signalling cuck like this doesn't even know what it's like to be punched in the stomach.  They need to get punched for real.  Fucking snowflakes

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V

Slave trade funder Seth Rogen would appreciate it if we can keep the focus on black oppression.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

RK

• Getbig III
Minneapolis riots are PUTIN’S PLAN
« Reply #606 on: June 03, 2020, 11:39:10 AM »
George Floyd’s apparent murder by a the Minneapolis police officer wasn’t just a the shocking display of police brutality. It was part of Russia’s plan to topple the a US, according to the a twilight-zone takes of the a liberal intelligentsia.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Re: Minneapolis riots are PUTIN’S PLAN
« Reply #607 on: June 03, 2020, 11:53:28 AM »
This topic is in BAD taste.

J

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #608 on: June 03, 2020, 12:11:16 PM »
The media presented floyds death fairly truthfully i think. Day 2 we learned he was a home invader  peice of shit yet the people protested for him without much provocation

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
 Black Flesus.

::)  :o  ;D

"The rest of the country knows George Floyd from several minutes of cell phone footage captured during his final hours. But in Houston’s Third Ward, they know Floyd for how he lived for decades—a mentor to a generation of young men and a “person of peace” ushering ministries into the area."

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2020/may/george-floyd-ministry-houston-third-ward-church.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Dave D

• Getbig V
Black Flesus.

"The rest of the country knows George Floyd from several minutes of cell phone footage captured during his final hours. But in Houston’s Third Ward, they know Floyd for how he lived for decades—a mentor to a generation of young men and a “person of peace” ushering ministries into the area."

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2020/may/george-floyd-ministry-houston-third-ward-church.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Think about this article.

Do we judge people who they are when they're at their worst or who they are at their best?

This dude was conflicted in many ways, undoubtedly a product of his environment. An environment so poorly constructed that this convicted, woman assualting felon, whos death was ultimately caused because he was trying to use counterfeit money, who had illegal drugs in his system when he died, was hailed as a role model and mentor for young men in his neighborhood.

Someone people really have no chance in life.

Megalodon

• Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Think about this article.

Do we judge people who they are when they're at their worst or who they are at their best?

This dude was conflicted in many ways, undoubtedly a product of his environment. An environment so poorly constructed that this convicted, woman assualting felon, whos death was ultimately caused because he was trying to use counterfeit money, who had illegal drugs in his system when he died, was hailed as a role model and mentor for young men in his neighborhood.

Someone people really have no chance in life.

All I can say is - the amount of excuses is staggering.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
"I see there are many people, most in media, more upset about President Trump walking to St. John’s Church and holding up a bible than they were about the church being lit on fire by rioters last night". --- Katie Pavlich

Love her. :-*

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Black Flesus.

dropped his jesus baggy @ 1:28

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: June 04, 2020, 06:08:52 AM »

For those that don't know. FB is just a data mining/social programming tool. NEVER post anything political on there.

With FB they have a free public database and barely need to do any research, political views, job, home, current location, past locations, family members, relationships, friends, hobbies etc all right there with no effort needed.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Will they show the cut of/off video where floyd is resisting?
« Reply #617 on: June 04, 2020, 06:34:11 AM »
Or do they want to keep hiding it to keep the opinion as high as possible for mr floyd? Great tactic by the media
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Will they show the cut of/off video where floyd is resisting?
« Reply #618 on: June 04, 2020, 06:36:24 AM »
It’s an excellent question. Eventually these guys are going to get their day in court and it’s going to come out one way or the other. Of course by that time the media will have moved onto the next story.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Will they show the cut of/off video where floyd is resisting?
« Reply #619 on: June 04, 2020, 06:40:10 AM »
It’s an excellent question. Eventually these guys are going to get their day in court and it’s going to come out one way or the other. Of course by that time the media will have moved onto the next story.
yep 'nexxxt' , that is the formula of control
A

Dave D

• Getbig V

All I can say is - the amount of excuses is staggering.

No excuses bro just truth. You act like I justified any behavior.

Can you bench 600 pounds? 

You should be able to if you work hard enough.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
No excuses bro just truth. You act like I justified any behavior.

Can you bench 600 pounds? 

You should be able to if you work hard enough.

I benched your moms, so yeah.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Why do these criminals gets so much attention and Women and Girls who get gangraped and then decapitated (by Mussies) not?
(one lil article and that's it, where are the protests?)

Agenda of Peace
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V

I benched your moms, so yeah.

:)

You're a strong man.

Im not justifying anything but I will say if George Floyd was a promoted mentor/role model for me as as a child I would be starting out with some obstacles to overcome. Imagine that world view....

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why do these criminals gets so much attention and Women and Girls who get gangraped and then decapitated (by Mussies) not?
(one lil article and that's it, where are the protests?)

Agenda of Peace

Or shot by police. They don't fit the narrative.

Her name was Justine Damond. She was shot and killed while in her pink pajamas by a black muslim Minneapolis police officer after she reported a disturbance in her back yard. She came out her front to talk to the officer. One shot killed her on the spot.

https://twitter.com/GeorgeBruno/status/1267113980759343108