Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74637 times)

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Why do these criminals gets so much attention and Women and Girls who get gangraped and then decapitated (by Mussies) not?
(one lil article and that's it, where are the protests?)

Agenda of Peace
That would be Racist  ::) No black trash or Mooslim gangs rapes white Girls . we know it happens. we all know it.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
We need more women cops. Women kick ass as Jedi warriors and superheros. Testosterone is just a social construct.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

https://twitter.com/JLPtalk/status/1268634757618778112

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Fark, the old man being pushed is going viral right now. The.background being the crowd was told.to vacate many times and he said he wanted to be arrested and got in their face.

It's upsetting to see protestors believing they can ignore all Police and military orders and the result of the old guy's actions are he is pretty fucked and the 2 officers will be ruined (and have been named on social media!).

You cannot have a population immune to consequence yet hold Police and military liable for everything.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Fark, the old man being pushed is going viral right now. The.background being the crowd was told.to vacate many times and he said he wanted to be arrested and got in their face.

It's upsetting to see protestors believing they can ignore all Police and military orders and the result of the old guy's actions are he is pretty fucked and the 2 officers will be ruined (and have been named on social media!).

You cannot have a population immune to consequence yet hold Police and military liable for everything.

Agree. 

In America we have a constitutional right to protests and demonstrations. This does not include the commission of violence and looting.

1st Amendment

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Agree. 

In America we have a constitutional right protests and demonstrations. This does not include the commission of violence and looting.

1st Amendment

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

You can’t even cut and paste a Google response that makes sense anymore.

Fuck off you putrid adulterous bag of phag.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You can’t even cut and paste a Google response that makes sense anymore.

Fuck off you putrid adulterous bag of phag.

It is a direct quote of First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. That it doesn't make sense to you says a lot about what kind of person you are.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
PERPETUAL BAG OF PHAG
Q

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
Agree. 

In America we have a constitutional right protests and demonstrations.

Fuck off you degenerate, perverted senile old bag of phag.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
It is a direct quote of First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. That it doesn't make sense to you says a lot about what kind of person you are.

“of THE First Amendment.”

It’s no wonder your wife died of shame.

Putrid pedo pervert.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is likely posted somewhere in all these threads but I can't find it.

Spot on and she is going viral.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
"bag of phag" i like it, fitting. guys a weirdo i notice. is he the glory-hole "sexual" odd-ball?
dont get too worked up over him though, most liberals, you cant talk to them with any thought of their own, zero logic
post memes, quotes, links from dem-run sites like its gospel. real info is out there for those that know how to look and fact-check
the main thing they dont like about trump (besides being on the right) is he hurts their sensitive feelings. americans are very sensitive, cry-babyish to some bad names, they want to be pampered. looks at what the left is trying to do to the negros, pacify, ass-kiss, etc (and to the muslims and feminists and gays and trannies, etc).

imagine a real leader like putin worried about phags feelings?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
This is likely posted somewhere in all these threads but I can't find it.

Spot on and she is going viral.

KWON watch this

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
KWON watch this

I did and i shared it all over and i am of course am being called racist and nazi by all! :D

Because that's just how liberals and leftists roll.

Even a few metres from where i live in Sweden they've sprayed BLACK LIVES MATTER all over!
Q

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
as a Person of color and a part of the LGTBQ+ community I can't wait to vote for trump this year

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
as a Person of color and a part of the LGTBQ+ community I can't wait to vote for trump this year
Which part ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
FUCK YOU ---------WE ARE PART OF THE COMMUNITY!!!!.....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
A sexual what?

We don't have sex or have sexual feelings (or at least in my case, don't have sex anymore)

yeah-it's neat....you get to be the "grey" color in the flag and plus you can shoehorn the fact that you're a part of the "LGBTQ+" community on a job interview for a job you're barely qualified for and maybe you get the job as a "diversity hire"

btw- potential employers are NOT allowed to ask you about that--which is why you shoehorn it in.....and once you do shoehorn it in the interviewer won't ask you "which part of the LGBTQ+ community" you are....that's like against the rules......

so the interviewer may assume that you're a gay guy or something weird like that....little do they know that you just don't have sex (anymore)

it's funny how not getting laid can help you get a 50,000 a year job you weren't really qualified for........

EDIT: btw- the above story is DEFINITELY a work of fiction and NEVER happened and TOTALLY didn't happen to me ;) ;) ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
you still ripped and shredded, johnny?

E
E

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
you still ripped and shredded, johnny?

E

settle down, creep ;D