Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74864 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
If his attorney gets the cop off its going to explode...

:o  Those numbers for a 46 year old guy are shocking..!  Walt..?

"Cross sections of the vessels show multifocal atherosclerosis, with 75% proximal and 75% mid narrowing of the left anterior descending coronary artery; 75%
proximal narrowing of the 1st diagonal branch of the left anterior descending coronary artery; 25% proximal narrowing of the circumflex coronary artery; and 90% proximal narrowing of the right coronary artery"
T

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Death by cop?
« Reply #676 on: June 09, 2020, 05:50:31 PM »
Yes, it is the most likely explanation.  The officer did not choke him out.  The suspect was talking, which means he could breathe.  The suspect was moving his head around, which means the officer was not applying much pressure.

Retarded! so if you say your drowning your not drowning?

saying your going to pass out means your not passed out. If you say your dying your alive! brilliant!

He clearly couldn't breath he was choked to death, he was struggling to get air.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
:o  Those numbers for a 46 year old guy are shocking..!  Walt..?

"Cross sections of the vessels show multifocal atherosclerosis, with 75% proximal and 75% mid narrowing of the left anterior descending coronary artery; 75%
proximal narrowing of the 1st diagonal branch of the left anterior descending coronary artery; 25% proximal narrowing of the circumflex coronary artery; and 90% proximal narrowing of the right coronary artery"

Dude he had heart disease, lol. The cop fucking killed him, we don't need reports to tell us what we viewed with our own eyes.  He was in terrible shape, they way this is being framed its like he would have died that day at that time anyway.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Question: If George Floyd was so claustrophobic, how was he fine with being in the front seat of his own car... but unable to get into the police car?

Answer: I doubt that he had claustrophobia.

Derek Chauvin fucked up. His knee-to-the-neck tactic was obviously used way too long.

That said, George was full of shit. He was not claustrophobic.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
They didn't need to restrain him like that he was clearly distressed and no threat to any able man, but he's no martyr, he should have been kept in the back of the car and taken to the station to be arrested.
No doubt his overall bad health and drug use contributed to his death. Its not murder but it is manslaughter, and when the verdict comes down, they should have the national guard and police ready to arrest everyone and jail them, where they don't protest peacefully. Theres no real; reason to protest if justice is served that way, but we call know it won't be enough for the mob.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: George Floyd Conspiracy Theory - creating racial tensions on purpose?
« Reply #680 on: June 09, 2020, 11:48:52 PM »
STUNNING DEVELOPMENT: George Floyd and Officer Derek Chauvin “Bumped Heads” at Nightclub Where They Both Worked – “Killing Might Be Personal”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/stunning-development-george-floyd-officer-derek-chauvin-bumped-heads-nightclub-worked-killing-might-personal/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Even CBS has now reported a "history of friction" between Chauven and Floyd.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: This post keeps getting deleted off social media
« Reply #681 on: June 10, 2020, 03:07:13 AM »
I take it you aren't much of a history buff

Instead of commenting on your perceived knowledge of my background in history why don't you just answer the question and educate me. What conspiracy theory has proven to be true with facts and not conjecture?

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
By Jeff Pegues CBS News June 10, 2020, 8:22 AM
George Floyd and Derek Chauvin "bumped heads" while working at nightclub, former coworker says

According to a former coworker, not only did they know each other, but they had a history of friction.

Floyd and Chauvin both worked security at a nightclub at the same time. Coworker David Pinney said the two men had a history.

"They bumped heads," Pinney said.

The Floyd family says they believe what happened on May 25 was in part personal. Their lawyer has called for Chauvin to be charged with first-degree murder, "because we believe he knew who George Floyd was."

"Is there any doubt in your mind that Derek Chauvin knew George Floyd?" CBS News asked Pinney.

"No. He knew him," the coworker said.

"How well did he know him?" CBS News asked.

"I would say pretty well," Pinney replied.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/derek-chauvin-nightclub-george-floyd-security-shifts-el-nuevo-rodeo-minneapolis/

They knew each other and worked security at the same nightclub.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Question: If George Floyd was so claustrophobic, how was he fine with being in the front seat of his own car... but unable to get into the police car?

Answer: I doubt that he had claustrophobia.

Derek Chauvin fucked up. His knee-to-the-neck tactic was obviously used way too long.

That said, George was full of shit. He was not claustrophobic.

George Floyd lied to a cop about being claustrophobic. Therefore, he deserved to have a knee across his neck for 8+ minutes while choked to death.  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
George Floyd lied to a cop about being claustrophobic. Therefore, he deserved to have a knee across his neck for 8+ minutes while choked to death.  ::)

I see your point. The only answer is to burn Portland down.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
(Edit: this is a CNN spoof found on Twitter)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

A few weeks ago, CNN made an announcement that Greta was added to a panel of Coronavirus experts.

People on Twitter went ballistic. Suddenly, Greta was gone. Expect the same to happen here.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
A few weeks ago, CNN made an announcement that Greta was added to a panel of Coronavirus experts.

People on Twitter went ballistic. Suddenly, Greta was gone. Expect the same to happen here.

That's just a spoof CNN news story floating around Twitter on her Coronavirus "expert" status.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods

F-a-g Don Lemon is "whiter" than O.J. Simpson ever was. ::)

For chrissakes, even his f-a-g boyfriend is white. :P

Fortress

• Getbig V
Don Lemon is one of the most vile humans ever to be featured on a “news” tv spot.

A phaggot nihg totally delusional and corrupt.

I HATE this piece of slime.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Like the Western Roman Empire the United States is now fighting against barbarians within their own borders.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

I didn’t say that. Those are your words.

It was asked on this site why the cops didn’t have George in the police car. It was because George claimed to be claustrophobic. But George was just inside his own car. So obviously I doubt that he was claustrophobic.

That said, nobody thinks that George deserved to die.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Like the Western Roman Empire the United States is now fighting against barbarians within their own borders.

History repeats itself

Soon President Donald Trump needs to go to Egypt to appease Cleopatra
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I didn’t say that. Those are your words.

It was asked on this site why the cops didn’t have George in the police car. It was because George claimed to be claustrophobic. But George was just inside his own car. So obviously I doubt that he was claustrophobic.

That said, nobody thinks that George deserved to die.

My mistake. It seems like a lot of folks here are looking for some excuse to explain away his murder.

Claustrophobia is an anxiety disorder. I know because I have it. I can sit in the driver's seat of my car and be fine and I have what is considered a compact car, a Mazda CX3. If I were to sit in the back seat of any car or van, with a barrier staring me in the face, coupled with a fear of being arrested, I be very agitated and probably suffer feelings similar to claustrophobia. Maybe I am wrong about this. I hope I never find out whether I am or not.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
My mistake. It seems like a lot of folks here are looking for some excuse to explain away his murder.

Claustrophobia is an anxiety disorder. I know because I have it. I can sit in the driver's seat of my car and be fine and I have what is considered a compact car, a Mazda CX3. If I were to sit in the back seat of any car or van, with a barrier staring me in the face, coupled with a fear of being arrested, I be very agitated and probably suffer feelings similar to claustrophobia. Maybe I am wrong about this. I hope I never find out whether I am or not.

Would you trade your life for Mr. Floyd’s? Also, would you wash black peoples feet?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
My guess is yes.

Yes, he would.

Some black pole swallowing in between as well.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Would you trade your life for Mr. Floyd’s? Also, would you wash black peoples feet?

Of course he wouldn’t. He lives in a white neighborhood while he can tell everyone how to improve race relations despite only interacting with his own “race”.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Of course he wouldn’t. He lives in a white neighborhood while he can tell everyone how to improve race relations despite only interacting with his own “race”.

Yep.

It’s the Europe effect. I’ve been through Europe and I’ve been told about how racist the president is and that minorities are treated poorly and loads of nonsense.

Keep in mind the majority of these interactions were in cities with a overly homogeneous white population. I guess they’re assuming what it’s like to live in multicultural cities.

It’s like a reading a bunch of texts on jiu jitsu and assuming you can throw down.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Yep.

It’s the Europe effect. I’ve been through Europe and I’ve been told about how racist the president is and that minorities are treated poorly and loads of nonsense.

Keep in mind the majority of these interactions were in cities with a overly homogeneous white population. I guess they’re assuming what it’s like to live in multicultural cities.

It’s like a reading a bunch of texts on jiu jitsu and assuming you can throw down.

The are perpetually in Stage 1.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_stages_of_competence

The four stages are:

Unconscious incompetence
The individual does not understand or know how to do something and does not necessarily recognize the deficit. They may deny the usefulness of the skill. The individual must recognize their own incompetence, and the value of the new skill, before moving on to the next stage. The length of time an individual spends in this stage depends on the strength of the stimulus to learn.[5]

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Would you consider not asking me fucking stupid questions?