Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74503 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Of course he wouldn’t. He lives in a white neighborhood while he can tell everyone how to improve race relations despite only interacting with his own “race”.

Show me where I ever told anyone how to improve race relations. You have no idea who I interact with, so your comment is patently absurd. -Not at all surprised by it though....because you're an idiot.  :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Would you consider not asking me fucking stupid questions?

You have a fiery rage about you. Almost makes me forget you’re a fag.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Show me where I ever told anyone how to improve race relations. You have no idea who I interact with, so your comment is patently absurd. -Not at all surprised by it though....because you're an idiot.  :)

::)

Prime you post your every day routine on here.....

Do I really need to go through your posts where you say you live in a "lily white neighborhood" and your interactions with minorities consist of your visit to the doctor or pharmacist?

I may be an idiot, but you're not any smarter.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Of course he wouldn’t. He lives in a white neighborhood while he can tell everyone how to improve race relations despite only interacting with his own “race”.

a woman that organized a protest in my city also lives in the richest suburb in the area

E
E

Dave D

• Getbig V
a woman that organized a protest in my city also lives in the richest suburb in the area

E

Good for her! It’s great of her to take a break from counting her money in her Ivory tower and mingle with the common man.

It’s appreciated when the very people they’re complaining about, in this case those with white privilege not police officers, organize a rally for the cause.

We have two sides completely disconnected from reality.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Until the RIGHT takes back the narrative completely

Until the RIGHT takes back all forms of media control

Nothing will change despite all the posts, threads, social media shares, anti-antifa protests, black cops with youtube channels telling the truth, Candace Owens, Larry Elder, Terrance Williams, Brandon Tatum, etc..

No how many try to "wake" the "woke", ZERO is going to change until the RIGHT completely takes back the narrative.

All forms of media - TV, Radio, Movies, News, Magazines, etc...etc...etc..

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods

E

Not surprising.

Most of this shit is white liberal guilt.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Not surprising.

Most of this shit is white liberal guilt.

More like virtue signal attention whoring.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV

George Floyd Resisting Arrest before getting Restrained

Griffith

• Getbig V
Perhaps less criminals would be killed by police if they didn't resist arrest?  ???

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
So... Derek and Floyd were coworkers and didn't get along too well.

Makes you go "hmm.."

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
More like virtue signal attention whoring.

Yes. That too.

che

• Getbig V
So... Derek and Floyd were coworkers and didn't get along too well.

Makes you go "hmm.."

Not true

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
::)

Prime you post your every day routine on here.....

Do I really need to go through your posts where you say you live in a "lily white neighborhood" and your interactions with minorities consist of your visit to the doctor or pharmacist?

I may be an idiot, but you're not any smarter.

I think you missed the main point of my earlier response to you which is my fault because I digressed. I posted, "Show me where I ever told anyone how to improve race relations?"

How frequently I interact with African Americans or other racial minorities is not really relevant.

So once again, I'll ask you to show me where I ever told anyone how to improve race relations?

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
George Floyd Resisting Arrest before getting Restrained

I don’t see much there. Even with the music.

Dave D

• Getbig V
I think you missed the main point of my earlier response to you which is my fault because I digressed. I posted, "Show me where I ever told anyone how to improve race relations?"

How frequently I interact with African Americans or other racial minorities is not really relevant.

So once again, I'll ask you to show me where I ever told anyone how to improve race relations?

Prime Im sure in real life you're a good dude, but on here you can be frustrating to converse with. That said I wish you no ill will and for future reference anything I say to you I hope its taken in the context of its just Getbig.

I dont know if you actually offered advice on improving race relations but everytime someone brings up Floyd's past your retort is did he deserve to die?

No one said he deserved to die, BUT when an officer takes into account his violent history, his overwhelming physical presence all while he is resisting arrest its not unlikely a GOOD cop would be using "excessive force" let alone the dirtbag who brought him down.

Police reform is needed. There should be no overtime. Cops should work trucker hours, where there are mandatory rest periods between shifts, etc... and people should know if you fight with cops, whether right or wrong, it could be you'd life.

Maybe it would have been better if Floyd was left to drive and rob other stores. At worst he gets into a car wreck while under the influence and kills a family.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Perhaps less criminals would be killed by police if they didn't resist arrest?  ???

Way too much to ask for from these aggressive, low IQ individuals.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

lightweight83

• Getbig IV

How dare you!!!! Rayshard was a good boy who was going to college and dindu nuffin!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

i saw the video, yet the libs saw it and think he's a victim ???

there is no way to reason with insanity, i really think we need a purge

E
E