Author Topic: Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.  (Read 18376 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Why the George Floyd Cops will go free - Watch the Bodycam Footage
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2021, 07:30:21 AM »
Just because it was a white cop killing a black man people are screaming about systemic racism.  How can anyone prove he was racist and did this primarily because Floyd was black?  Don't you think if a white dude acted the same way, high as fuck, resisting arrest etc... that Chauvin wouldn't have acted the exact same way?

WTF does race have to do with bodyweight on the soft tissue of the neck?  Go back to your shantytown.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2021, 07:34:49 AM »
Apparently, just prior to the announcement of Chauvin verdict, a 16 year old girl named Ma'Khia Bryant was shot and killed by police in Ohio. I don’t know the facts of the case. I don’t have the energy to watch the video footage right now.

Peaceful stabbings of peace. Mother already has those dollar signs in her eyes.  ::)

"The truncated video begins at the moment the officer exits his vehicle and then encounters the teen who appears to be armed with a knife while chasing another girl outside of a home.

Seconds into the encounter, the girl who was being chased falls on the lawn in front of the cop. The officer screams at the girl wielding the knife to "get down".

As the teen swings the weapon toward the second girl, the officer fires several shots, striking the teen. In the video, a black-handled blade resembling a kitchen knife can be seen in the video lying on the sidewalk next to the girl."

"In a social media post, Bryant’s mother described her daughter as a "peaceful, loving little girl" who had a "motherly nature about her" and "promoted peace." "

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2021, 07:40:18 AM »
Judge should declare a mistrial because of Biden and Waters big mouths. This will probably be overturned on appeal

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2021, 07:42:36 AM »
Here’s the body cam. Cop was 100% justified and saved two lives in the process... BLM won’t care about that

https://nypost.com/2021/04/21/bodycam-footage-released-of-columbus-officers-fatal-shooting-of-teen-girl/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2021, 07:48:09 AM »
These people are complete morons

MSNBC’s Williams on Columbus Police Shooting: ‘A Knife Can Be Seen’ But Cops Didn’t Try to Use Non-Lethal Force

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/20/msnbcs-williams-on-columbus-police-shooting-a-knife-can-be-seen-but-cops-didnt-try-to-use-non-lethal-force/

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2021, 07:51:40 AM »
These people are complete morons

MSNBC’s Williams on Columbus Police Shooting: ‘A Knife Can Be Seen’ But Cops Didn’t Try to Use Non-Lethal Force

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/20/msnbcs-williams-on-columbus-police-shooting-a-knife-can-be-seen-but-cops-didnt-try-to-use-non-lethal-force/

never bring a knife to a gunfight.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2021, 09:25:09 AM »
Wow, youre still dumb as ever.bet you even forget to breath sometimes.

The final verdict was guilty on all charges.

Case closed.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2021, 09:27:08 AM »
George Floyd. Rest in Hell.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2021, 09:28:17 AM »
George Floyd. Rest in Hell.

Floyd is still high, robbing people, drunk, etc.   

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2021, 09:35:24 AM »
NYC running off their tax base as fast as possible. "Take 30% of their income" ... THEY ALREADY ARE FFS!!!

"BLM protesters in New York reacted to the Derek Chauvin verdict by harassing diners and demanding white owners of restaurants “get the f**k out” of the city.

Unruly protests broke out in numerous major cities last night despite Chauvin being convicted on all counts.

A video shows BLM agitators yelling at diners, “Get the f**k out of New York! We don’t want you here.”

“We don’t want your money! We don’t want your f**king taquerias owned by white men!” the crowd chants, before another demonstrator suggests that the mob “take 30 per cent” of their income.

The group later marched across Manhattan Bridge while chanting “one solution, revolution” as they carried a banner displaying bloody hand prints and the words “abolish the NYPD.” "

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/0e/74/f90e74e7e5521a94faef456ee51cc170.jpg

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2021, 09:40:24 AM »
The final verdict was guilty on all charges.

Case closed.

Case is faaar from closed

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2021, 09:43:51 AM »
NYC running off their tax base as fast as possible. "Take 30% of their income" ... THEY ALREADY ARE FFS!!!

"BLM protesters in New York reacted to the Derek Chauvin verdict by harassing diners and demanding white owners of restaurants “get the f**k out” of the city.

Unruly protests broke out in numerous major cities last night despite Chauvin being convicted on all counts.

A video shows BLM agitators yelling at diners, “Get the f**k out of New York! We don’t want you here.”

“We don’t want your money! We don’t want your f**king taquerias owned by white men!” the crowd chants, before another demonstrator suggests that the mob “take 30 per cent” of their income.

The group later marched across Manhattan Bridge while chanting “one solution, revolution” as they carried a banner displaying bloody hand prints and the words “abolish the NYPD.” "

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/0e/74/f90e74e7e5521a94faef456ee51cc170.jpg

Funny how they always pick and choose the diners that they go into seeking out people that are or might be weaker than them. Old men, women, children, etc

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2021, 09:46:54 AM »
Funny how they always pick and choose the diners that they go into seeking out people that are or might be weaker than them. Old men, women, children, etc

That is why these ghetto pos are attacking asians.   Cowards and pussies.  All of them. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2021, 10:50:29 AM »
Case is faaar from closed

Not liking a final result is no basis for changing it. Obviously, he's allowed to appeal it, but it's a long shot.

Sometimes the team  we root for, loses a big game. Losing doesn't mean the refs fixed the game.
Nothing is automatic and that's what we play the game, have the trial or an election. ;).

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2021, 12:52:46 PM »
That is why these ghetto pos are attacking asians.   Cowards and pussies.  All of them. 

Only one man could stop this...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2021, 12:53:56 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2021, 12:55:53 PM »
Only one man could stop this...

Asians would be far better off following the Mas Oyama, Bruce Lee, Shaolin, Kung Fu, heritage to defend themselves than thinking ghetto street thugs are not going to attack them when they perceive weakness. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2021, 12:57:51 PM »
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2021, 01:00:01 PM »
Asians would be far better off following the Mas Oyama, Bruce Lee, Shaolin, Kung Fu, heritage to defend themselves than thinking ghetto street thugs are not going to attack them when they perceive weakness. 

Truth.

IroNat

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2021, 01:03:44 PM »
Famous last words, the vaccine is giving you blood clots as we speak old man...

We'll see. I'm not worried. I rather doubt it since it is the Johnson and Johnson vaccine that is suspected of causing blood clots in a few women between the ages of 18 and 48. I had the Moderna vaccine. I am not a woman. I'm considerably older than 48.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2021, 01:04:18 PM »
Nancy Pelosi at 2:10 on video.... "Thank you George Floyd for sacrificing your life for justice."

George Floyd is now part of the Holy Quaternity unless they outlaw Jesus, which would keep the Trinity intact.

Miracles and baptisms at Floyd's Golgotha:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2021, 01:09:36 PM »

Peaceful stabbings of peace. Mother already has those dollar signs in her eyes.  ::)

"The truncated video begins at the moment the officer exits his vehicle and then encounters the teen who appears to be armed with a knife while chasing another girl outside of a home.

Seconds into the encounter, the girl who was being chased falls on the lawn in front of the cop. The officer screams at the girl wielding the knife to "get down".

As the teen swings the weapon toward the second girl, the officer fires several shots, striking the teen. In the video, a black-handled blade resembling a kitchen knife can be seen in the video lying on the sidewalk next to the girl."

"In a social media post, Bryant’s mother described her daughter as a "peaceful, loving little girl" who had a "motherly nature about her" and "promoted peace." "

Years ago my wife and I worked as houseparents in a group home for teenage girls. One night two of the girls got into a fight. One of then had a knife and was threatening to stab the other girl. I took the knife from her and drove her out to JDH too spend the night and cool off.  I didn't have a gun, if I had, should I have shot her?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 21, 2021, 01:11:06 PM »
Judge should declare a mistrial because of Biden and Waters big mouths. This will probably be overturned on appeal

I doubt it will be overturn, at least not all three indictments.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2021, 01:17:31 PM »
Years ago my wife and I worked as houseparents in a group home for teenage girls. One night two of the girls got into a fight. One of then had a knife and was threatening to stab the other girl. I took the knife from her and drove her out to JDH too spend the night and cool off.  I didn't have a gun, if I had, should I have shot her?

There's a big difference between a threat and this: https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/1384705657165778948

You wouldn't have done anything about this, except call the police:  https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/1384705657165778948