Author Topic: African American  (Read 2945 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
African American
« on: August 30, 2020, 08:28:27 AM »
Please explain how or why this term should still be relevant? Why the prefix "African"?

All U.S. citizens are Americans. I bet Morgan Freeman would agree. Seriously.....few people touch on this subject. African Americans? NO. Americans.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: African American
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 08:35:53 AM »
Please explain how or why this term should still be relevant? Why the prefix "African"?

All U.S. citizens are Americans. I bet Morgan Freeman would agree. Seriously.....few people touch on this subject. African Americans? NO. Americans.

American of African descent.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2020, 08:37:23 AM »

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

I'm not a Greek American or Israeli American, I'm simply an American.

I don't give a flying fuck if my mother and I were both born in Israel. I'm an American and I pledged my full allegiance to this country decades ago and swore to protect it by any means necessary. We live here and feed off the pleasures that this beautiful nation gives us.

The prefix for all of these people needs to be dropped. The moment you become a US citizen, you need to get over it and realize you surrendered your bullshit loyalty to your prior mother country. You belong to America now motherfuckers!

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 08:41:02 AM »

I don't give a flying fuck if my mother and I were both born in Israel. I'm an American and I pledged my full allegiance to this country decades ago and swore to protect it by any means necessary. We live here and feed off the pleasures that this beautiful nation gives us.

The prefix for all of these people needs to be dropped. The moment you become a US citizen, you need to get over it and realize you surrendered your bullshit loyalty to your prior mother country. You belong to America now motherfuckers!

"1"
I sense sarcasm....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 08:42:00 AM »
It's important for the coloreds to be called African American, since Africa (The Motherland as they call it), is so important to them.

Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2020, 08:45:22 AM »
I sense sarcasm....

Nope. I actually mean it.

We've been sucking at great Babylon's tits for ages, it's about fucking time we show it some respect.

I'm disgusted by all this Black Lives Matter and Antifa bullshit. Everyone hates America so much, but I don't see anyone buying one way tickets out to China, Rússia, South America, North Korea or just about anywhere in Africa.

And to all the social justice Warriors that will get all up in arms about me mentioning black lives matter and antifa, before you cast the first stone, consider looking into who actually funds these domestic terrorist groups and then you realize who the real Masters you serve are.

"1"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 08:48:45 AM »

but I don't see anyone buying one way tickets out to China, Rússia, South America, North Korea or just about anywhere in Africa.

Cause Americans and probably banned from those countries at the moment.  LOL
167 countries have corona-banned us.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2020, 08:49:49 AM »

"1"

Don’t play into the race hustler hype.

Once you start calling blacks “American”, then they become just like all others Americans, and will have to compete against other citizens on an equal basis without EEOC, Section 8 housing, ghetto welfare, minority hiring and admittance quotas, and affirmative action.

There is no way that race pimps like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Moochelle Obama, and Maxine Waters will ever allow that.

If all of us were to stop calling them African Americans, they would scream until their gums turned purple that we are marginalizing them and their great culture.

You of all people should be highly offended that a failed culture like blacks are openly allowed to appropriate the great culture of the Jewish people.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2020, 08:51:10 AM »
It's important for the coloreds to be called African American, since Africa (The Motherland as they call it), is so important to them.
And that is exactly what is still dividing us. No matter the color, we are all equal Americans. We can all technically put a prefix by American.

Everyone should be proud/interested in they're origins and heritage, but it shouldn't be displayed as a negative.

An American is an American . Simple as that.

Everything else should be on a case by case basis.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2020, 08:53:42 AM »
There is a reason you have never heard the phrase African-European, African-Mexican, African-Canadian...   

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2020, 08:53:54 AM »
And that is exactly what is still dividing us. No matter the color, we are all equal Americans. We can all technically put a prefix by American.

Everyone should be proud/interested in they're origins and heritage, but it shouldn't be displayed as a negative.

I am not even American, but i fully agree.

They just need to embrace that they are Americans and nothing special compared to other americans.

We have the same onions here in Swe, coloreds who want to be called "Afro-swedes".

https://www.afrosvenskarna.se/

Lecture regarding Afrophobia, Whiteness and Racism.

Q

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2020, 08:57:37 AM »

Get off your soapbox, fatty. You are not equal to any of us. You’re the white trash “fromunda” cheese of America that we scratch away in the shower every morning with a good handful of soap.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2020, 08:58:03 AM »

African - Continent, 95% or greater
African American - 1st generation from continent or multi-generation unmixed with the mutts
Afro-American - slavery descendents, usually 15% or greater European DNA
Colorued - Slavery descedents who travel to Africa
Afro-This and That - descendents across the globe other than USA
Dominicans - extreme case of self hate

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2020, 09:02:20 AM »
Don’t play into the race hustler hype.

Once you start calling blacks “American”, then they become just like all others Americans, and will have to compete against other citizens on an equal basis without EEOC, Section 8 housing, ghetto welfare, minority hiring and admittance quotas, and affirmative action.

I don't want any of those programs to exist. As in all things in economics, people fail to balance both sides of the equation and what fails to be understood is that when these programs continue in existence it only translates to confiscatory taxes that are imposed on those that are in the middle class and higher. It's the age-old story of robbing Peter to pay Paul, just that one side continues to believe that the government is actually wealthy and has money to give out for free, when in reality it's merely a dirty game of wealth redistribution.

I want all groups, regardless of race/ethnic background/skin color to acclimate to the exact same standards that are imposed by this government and society. We all have to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and get to fucking work.

I have no problems with people of color and/or those that identify as African-American or any other possible minority group, but what I do have a problem with are those that willingly start to riot and loot in our cities with the goal of simply disrupting our way of life. I'm not saying America is perfect. Far from it, America is very broken, but it is a broken system we have all come to love and appreciate. America is both a social and economic experiment that hasn't been around for too long and will slowly over time evolve into what it will ultimately be meant to be, but for now I'd much rather live here than any of the other shithole countries in the world that treats is citizens as slaves.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2020, 09:03:07 AM »
Get off your soapbox, fatty. You are not equal to any of us. You’re the white trash “fromunda” cheese of America that we scratch away in the shower every morning with a good handful of soap.
We are all equal on levels.

Good people are good people. And bad people are bad people.

Don't get caught up in the percentages.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2020, 04:19:17 PM »
African - Continent, 95% or greater
African American - 1st generation from continent or multi-generation unmixed with the mutts
Afro-American - slavery descendents, usually 15% or greater European DNA
Colorued - Slavery descedents who travel to Africa
Afro-This and That - descendents across the globe other than USA
Dominicans - extreme case of self hate

G_Thang, What country are you originally from and what do you believe your ethnic percentages are?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2020, 04:21:21 PM »

My nikka.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2020, 05:04:37 PM »
I don't want any of those programs to exist. As in all things in economics, people fail to balance both sides of the equation and what fails to be understood is that when these programs continue in existence it only translates to confiscatory taxes that are imposed on those that are in the middle class and higher. It's the age-old story of robbing Peter to pay Paul, just that one side continues to believe that the government is actually wealthy and has money to give out for free, when in reality it's merely a dirty game of wealth redistribution.

I want all groups, regardless of race/ethnic background/skin color to acclimate to the exact same standards that are imposed by this government and society. We all have to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and get to fucking work.

I have no problems with people of color and/or those that identify as African-American or any other possible minority group, but what I do have a problem with are those that willingly start to riot and loot in our cities with the goal of simply disrupting our way of life. I'm not saying America is perfect. Far from it, America is very broken, but it is a broken system we have all come to love and appreciate. America is both a social and economic experiment that hasn't been around for too long and will slowly over time evolve into what it will ultimately be meant to be, but for now I'd much rather live here than any of the other shithole countries in the world that treats is citizens as slaves.

"1"

That’s my point.

You have a black culture that cannot survive in the most advanced society in the history of the world.

Without handouts from White taxpayers, blacks are not willing or able to provide for themselves.

And the more we give, the more they demand, and the more reliant on handouts they become.

It has nothing to do with systemic racism or White privilege. The answers to black failure come from no respect for life/law/society/others, lack of education, low work ethic, dependency acceptance, perpetual victim mentality, lack of a nuclear family, and a belief that looking cool to your friends is more important than anything else in their life.

Welfare, affirmative action, minority quotas, and race based government programs to blacks have exceeded what reparations would have paid by a factor of 1000x

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2020, 05:21:12 PM »
Nope. I actually mean it.

We've been sucking at great Babylon's tits for ages, it's about fucking time we show it some respect.

I'm disgusted by all this Black Lives Matter and Antifa bullshit. Everyone hates America so much, but I don't see anyone buying one way tickets out to China, Rússia, South America, North Korea or just about anywhere in Africa.

And to all the social justice Warriors that will get all up in arms about me mentioning black lives matter and antifa, before you cast the first stone, consider looking into who actually funds these domestic terrorist groups and then you realize who the real Masters you serve are.

"1"

GOOGLE search: www.antifa.com

it take you stright to the fundrising page for Baiden/Harris

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2020, 05:21:53 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2020, 05:22:39 PM »
If I take citizenship here, I will insist upon being called an American-Australian. Let the stirring of the shit commence.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2020, 05:22:50 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2020, 05:35:51 PM »

GOOGLE search: www.antifa.com

it take you stright to the fundrising page for Baiden/Harris

Oh, I know.

Just like BLM is heavily funded by the likes of George Soros, an enemy to America.

“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States. This is a harsh — indeed, for me, painful — thing to say, but unfortunately I am convinced it is true.” ~ George Soros

"1"

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2020, 05:37:01 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2020, 07:14:12 AM »
Why has no one asked for the opinion of our resident niddy Goodrum yet?