Author Topic: Back to Pennsylvania...It’s happening  (Read 7825 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: Back to Pennsylvania...It’s happening
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2020, 07:50:03 PM »
Read up on Gore and Bush...."buddy"
real men= no rubbers

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2020, 07:52:08 PM »
Interesting how the gateway pundit released a juicy story about China as soon as the PA Supreme Court posterized the GOP in that state this morning.

Maybe trying to distract some people with little minds perhaps?

If this is what you’re referring to, this is from yesterday. Those pesky affidavits again🙂

From Newsmax - Affidavit in Sidney Powell's Suit Claims Evidence Ties Vote Machines to Iran, China

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/999055/18

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2020, 07:52:22 PM »
Feel free to dispute it. I’m sure public record is available

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/pennsylvania-state-judge-halts-certification-finds-likelihood-mail-in-balloting-procedures-violate-pa-constitution/

It's almost like as soon as you post something to try to prove your point, it is repudiated. Doesn't this frustrate you? It should. And while your feeling exasperation, you should also take a hard look at yourself. You are making a bigger and bigger fool of yourself everyday. Why? Because you are so convinced you are right about this election being fraudulent that you'll grab and anything in hopes of being right. You are on the wrong side of this issue. Someday soon you'll have an awakening. When you do, I'll be able to sigh a sigh of relief. You are too good a person to allow yourself to be blinded by someone as evil as Trump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2020, 07:54:27 PM »
It's almost like as soon as you post something to try to prove your point, it is repudiated. Doesn't this frustrate you? It should. And while your feeling exasperation, you should also take a hard look at yourself. You are making a bigger and bigger fool of yourself everyday. Why? Because you are so convinced you are right about this election being fraudulent that you'll grab and anything in hopes of being right. You are on the wrong side of this issue. Someday soon you'll have an awakening. When you do, I'll be able to sigh a sigh of relief. You are too good a person to allow yourself to be blinded by someone as evil as Trump.

No, it doesn’t because my sources are proven reliable

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2020, 07:55:29 PM »

Aren't u rich and white and live in a gated community?
real men= no rubbers

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2020, 08:17:17 PM »
If this is what you’re referring to, this is from yesterday. Those pesky affidavits again🙂

From Newsmax - Affidavit in Sidney Powell's Suit Claims Evidence Ties Vote Machines to Iran, China

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/999055/18
nope wasn’t referring to that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2020, 08:24:57 PM »
nope wasn’t referring to that.

So what happened to Gore and Bush courts?
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2020, 08:25:29 PM »
I cant help but shake my head while i watch you all bicker and call each other names.

What we as a community ought to be doing is helping one another. Be supportive, offer advice and encouragement, listen, offer insight and knowledge and seek the same.

Personally I want every poster on this forum to be doing as good as possible. I can only hope you all feel the same

Well said. I couldn't agree more with this. What advice would you suggest someone offer their "friends" on Getbig who are so caught up in this fight that they are reduced to personal insults because they have nothing else to offer to support their opinions?

Over the last 20 years that I have been a member of Getbig, I have never seen animosity at this level which involved so many people. Presidents and their regimes will come and go and we'll be left with the ruins of our own making. Long after this political fracas has played out, many of us will have done irreparable damage to our relationships with one another and to Getbig. Just so you know, I am every bit as guilty of stirring the pot as any of you are. I've tried my best to avoid personal attacks but I have failed at this far too often.

I want it all to be done and put behind us so that we can get back to the joys and benefits of bodybuilding and 'getting big'. How did Getbig become morphed into a hostile political forum? How did the people of our wonderful country become so hateful and violent towards one another? It has got to end or it will end us. For cripes sake, there has even been talk of another civil war in this country. There have been more guns sold since the onset of Covid and this year's hostile political scene then ever before. Please, let's all of us just dial it back a bit before we are no longer able do that.

I have grown to like an appreciate so many folks here for the good people who they are, whether I agree with their politics or not. I was about to name them and decided not to for fear there would be repercussions against them for my having called them friends (that's how bad this has become), but let's just say we (my friends and I) don't always agree and it is okay. Most of us can get past it. Those of you who think you can't, actually can. Give it a try. I dare you.

Peace be with you.   

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2020, 08:41:29 PM »
The US Supreme Court won’t touch that case.

So what happened to Bush and Gore case? Dismissed by all lower courts..then went to them...what happened?..."buddy"
real men= no rubbers

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2020, 10:09:18 PM »
So what happened to Bush and Gore case? Dismissed by all lower courts..then went to them...what happened?..."buddy"
sorry, I had to go to Lowe’s.

That case was all about including or excluding a very small amount of contested votes.

This one is about excluding millions of votes cast correctly because one side now doesn’t like the rules that they came up with and have used for one election already with no complaints because they lost.

Massive difference.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2020, 10:20:57 PM »
But it was shot down on lower courts...just like what is happening now..then went to scotus...no liberal ideology..straight constitution ...what happened?
real men= no rubbers

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2020, 10:27:20 PM »
But it was shot down on lower courts...just like what is happening now..then went to scotus...no liberal ideology..straight constitution ...what happened?
Think about what you are supporting for a minute.

People voted in good faith using the law that Republicans passed overwhelming two elections ago, and were very happy with in that first election.

Now they lost and want to change the rules that people followed in good faith.

You know what kind of countries that do things like this are like don’t you?

They aren’t places where you want to be trust me, I’ve been to a few of them.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2020, 10:29:19 PM »
State facts..with sources...not ur opinion...cnn
real men= no rubbers

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2020, 10:35:41 PM »
State facts..with sources...not ur opinion...cnn
Do you even know the specifics of the case that got rejected today or not?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2020, 10:51:28 PM »
U tell me..with legitimate sources..not your opinion..
10 years ago my responses would have been on page 4..In 2 hrs..its still on page 1...this site is a shell of its former self..due to censorship...I miss this site..I grew up on it since 2000..time to bring back the traffic..
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2020, 11:00:46 PM »
I've got tons of leaks the MSM wont show...I'll leak them here...time to make getbig great again
real men= no rubbers

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2020, 11:03:53 PM »
U tell me..with legitimate sources..not your opinion..
10 years ago my responses would have been on page 4..In 2 hrs..its still on page 1...this site is a shell of its former self..due to censorship...I miss this site..I grew up on it since 2000..time to bring back the traffic..

The justices make it pretty clear what they think of the merits of this case.

http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/68%20map%202020%20concurring%20statement%20(j.%20wecht)final.pdf#search=%22%27Supreme%2bCourt%27%22

http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/68%20map%202020%20concurring%20and%20dissenting%20statement%20(c.j.%20saylor).pdf#search=%22%27Supreme%2bCourt%27%22

http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/68%20map%202020%20per%20curiam%20order.pdf#search=%22%27Supreme%2bCourt%27%22

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2020, 11:32:35 PM »
So where is this heading too? Scotus? That was the plan all along...and guess where is this leading too? Guess who owns scotus?duhh
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2020, 11:35:10 PM »
You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2020, 11:36:33 PM »
Pa courts aren't scotus..lol...research more
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2020, 11:38:34 PM »
Why has biden been silent? They know
real men= no rubbers

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2020, 11:40:25 PM »
So where is this heading too? Scotus? That was the plan all along...and guess where is this leading too? Guess who owns scotus?duhh
Who owns the SCOTUS?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2020, 11:43:14 PM »
Look at their nominees..its overwhelmingly Republican...guess I'm lieing..
real men= no rubbers