Author Topic: Paranoid Schizophrenic  (Read 3869 times)

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Re: Paranoid Schizophrenic
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2021, 05:06:08 AM »
My doctor reckons I'm paranoid. He's not quite said it, but I can tell he's thinking it.

Just because your paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you

:-)))

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2021, 05:14:50 AM »
Any one Here SufFer Mental Heath Issues ???
:D
does the pope shit in....yes!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2021, 05:16:20 AM »
Well we share a good few traits 👍🏻
I’m constantly now questioning my complete sanity & seriously contemplating letting
It all out - That wouldn’t be pretty or fair on many people though.
I’ll battle myself & get to a better place - I hope 🤞🏻👊🏻👍🏻

Sorry to hear you not been feeling well but please don't beat yourself up about it, during these trying times it is entirely expected that a lot more people will be experiencing mental health issues. I agree it is very disheartening seeing so many people easily taken in and manipulated by the powers that be, in a lot of cases they never think to even question what they are being told. All the doom-and-gloom media coverage really annoys me too, I had to stop reading the Daily Mail because it was so over the top.

I hope things get better and you start to feel better. Hang in there.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2021, 06:07:26 AM »
Thanks for the honest replies 👍🏻
A Combination of factors over the last year 18mnths have got to Me.
Struggling quite a lot of the time recently to keep it contained , This continued lockup
& Denial of Life as it was Coupled with the 24/7 Doom Gloom Death Propaganda from
MSM & Government 🤬😡🤬  & Yes There is a China Virus, it’s all the lies & hype around it
To in-still Fear into Folk I can’t abide.
It’s a Real struggle to walk around supermarkets with the sheep wearing bits of paper / Cloth/
Scarves etc over their faces - Really is Boiling Me.

And those utter Fucking Twats that say have you got a mask 🤬🤬🤬 No you Dumb Fucks you can
Clearly see My Face it isn’t covered- They very soon Shut up & Fuck off If/ When I Tell Them I have
Mental Health issues.

Im with you pal, currently on Sertraline and Diazepam with the odd tramadol thrown in for good measure

If Im not constantly doing something Im on another fucking planet, I can stare at a pebble for an hour and not even think about the pebble

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2021, 06:16:41 AM »
I took 75- 5 mg. Diazapam one time not long ago throughout the course of the day...........never felt relaxed or even fell asleep.

I must have been a bit loopy because I called my therapist who sent a priest, a cop and 2 psychiatrits to my house.

I told them all if they had no warrant to get the fuck out of my yard or I`d go beserk.

One of my better day to be certain

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2021, 06:21:06 AM »
Well we share a good few traits 👍🏻
I’m constantly now questioning my complete sanity & seriously contemplating letting
It all out - That wouldn’t be pretty or fair on many people though.
I’ll battle myself & get to a better place - I hope 🤞🏻👊🏻👍🏻
Hang in there my friend hopefully things will improve soon.

Stay strong and keep busy.........this too shall pass.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2021, 07:39:48 AM »
Nope, I follow below:
1) Limit myself to watch/read Mainstream Media for close to 20 years
2) Eliminate or Limit exposure to people who cause drama or who are negative/paranoid
3) Keep routines no matter what.
K

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2021, 08:05:18 AM »
Sorry to hear you not been feeling well but please don't beat yourself up about it, during these trying times it is entirely expected that a lot more people will be experiencing mental health issues. I agree it is very disheartening seeing so many people easily taken in and manipulated by the powers that be, in a lot of cases they never think to even question what they are being told. All the doom-and-gloom media coverage really annoys me too, I had to stop reading the Daily Mail because it was so over the top.

I hope things get better and you start to feel better. Hang in there.

Thanks for the support & Kind words 👍🏻
The problem is I’m not beating myself up over it - It’s Many innocent others in my vicinity that randomly
& for petty ridiculous reasons That Boil my Blood that are potentially in Danger.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2021, 08:11:43 AM »
Im with you pal, currently on Sertraline and Diazepam with the odd tramadol thrown in for good measure

If Im not constantly doing something Im on another fucking planet, I can stare at a pebble for an hour and not even think about the pebble

Thanks for the support & kind words -
I’ve had this for years & thought I hide it quite well 🤔  it’s these last 18 mnths or so where I’m
Not bothered to try hide my Irrational Anger & hatred .
Same if I’m kept busy& enjoying what I’m doing + Not around loud braggarts & Twats I’m so much
Better.  I think positively & Believe I’ll regain the control of myself that I need. 👍🏻

How’s you coping ???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2021, 08:14:14 AM »
Hang in there my friend hopefully things will improve soon.

Stay strong and keep busy.........this too shall pass.

Thanks Wes - I will do my best, it just the times I really don’t give a damn have increased &
The Crazy Thoughts I’m Liking.

Are you Good ? And hope you’re back to doing some steady training next week.👍🏻👊🏻💪🏻

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2021, 08:15:55 AM »
I took 75- 5 mg. Diazapam one time not long ago throughout the course of the day...........never felt relaxed or even fell asleep.

I must have been a bit loopy because I called my therapist who sent a priest, a cop and 2 psychiatrits to my house.

I told them all if they had no warrant to get the fuck out of my yard or I`d go beserk.

Ha, 👍🏻 - Brilliant Wes.
I am impressed

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2021, 08:22:13 AM »

I swear to God it would be fun to hang out with you for a day!   ;D

Nope, I follow below:
1) Limit myself to watch/read Mainstream Media for close to 20 years
2) Eliminate or Limit exposure to people who cause drama or who are negative/paranoid
3) Keep routines no matter what.

Some good advices there - especially number 2.  Remain kind, but keep your distance from drama unless you absolutely must be involved.  Some people thrive on this sort of sh1t to fill the emptiness...
T

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2021, 08:38:48 AM »
You guys are nuts

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2021, 08:43:57 AM »
If I remember correctly

Major depressive disorder- intermittent type
Alcoholism
OCD - mild

That’s what the psychiatrist said. It made me sad, so I drank a bottle oh Johnny walker and punched him in the face 5 times 5 times

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2021, 08:45:50 AM »

Some good advices there - especially number 2.  Remain kind, but keep your distance from drama unless you absolutely must be involved.  Some people thrive on this sort of sh1t to fill the emptiness...

Try my best to Keep away from Loud Mouths / Braggarts / & Drama Queens be they Male or Female.
FTN. Don’t want & Certainly don’t need any of them Bollocks .

😀👍🏻

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2021, 09:55:59 AM »
Thanks Wes - I will do my best, it just the times I really don’t give a damn have increased &
The Crazy Thoughts I’m Liking.

Are you Good ? And hope you’re back to doing some steady training next week.👍🏻👊🏻💪🏻
I`m doing great........just take care of you !!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2021, 10:27:37 AM »

When I look back at the root of my own depression etc- it was caused by other people who "thrive on misery/depression and doom/gloom" - the old saying "misery loves company". 
Today I recognize these people for what they are...
K

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2021, 02:08:08 PM »
Non bodybuilders think they all have issues due to the need to have a muscular body, so... Do we all have issues?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2021, 02:20:57 PM »
I wouldn't eat, shower, or get out of bed for days at a time. I always tried to stay hydrated, because that is obviously what goes first.

Unless you struggle with it, you have no idea.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2021, 02:30:29 PM »
I wouldn't eat, shower, or get out of bed for days at a time. I always tried to stay hydrated, because that is obviously what goes first.

Unless you struggle with it, you have no idea.
If you had the forethought to stay hydrated that mens you are just a fat lazy twat..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2021, 02:32:34 PM »
I`m doing great........just take care of you !!

That’s Good to Hear 👍🏻 💪🏻

As long as I keep away as best I can from my Triggers & Keep working on self hypnosis
To calm & correct my wayward thinking I’ll get Better.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2021, 02:37:19 PM »
I'm also talking about depression and anxiety in general. I remember my senior year in High school, when my mother and father, seriously talked about divorce.

I literally shut down. I remember my father screaming in my face "You are going to school!"
I was like a zombie. 

I guess what you can say is that I internalize things.Then when it builds up over time, I do not handle it well.

I will likely lose my shit when my mother and father die. I still have not lost my Grandma's either.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2021, 02:38:06 PM »
If you had the forethought to stay hydrated that mens you are just a fat lazy twat..
Lol!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2021, 04:32:44 PM »
Most people have some mental health issues. It is a matter of degrees. Someone who has full on paranoid schizophrenia is definitely on the worst end of the spectrum. Most of these people cannot function is society. One of my late aunts was paranoid schizophrenic. From middle age on, she was in and out of the hospital, when she was out, she'd go off her meds and she was homeless by choice. Amazingly, she lived into her 80's....longer than any of her siblings.

I suffer from depression and have for as long as I can remember. Fortunately, it is fairly mild depression and easily managed with a medication and positive practices. 

It has been said that this pandemic is causing a lot of mental health issues for people of all ages. I believe this to be true. Since its onset and with
the unknown duration of the pandemic, I am both bored and disinterested in doing much of anything...this a bad combination of feelings. I felt better when the weather was warmer and it was enjoyable to work in my garden. Winter has never been my favorite season.

do you have SAD ? I do but have managed to beat it, still some days in the winter I feel not that well, but overall I have overcome it. I take Vit D and on sunny cold days go walking.
K

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2021, 04:40:34 PM »
Non bodybuilders think they all have issues due to the need to have a muscular body, so... Do we all have issues?

T