Author Topic: Paranoid Schizophrenic  (Read 3876 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Paranoid Schizophrenic
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2021, 04:43:42 PM »
STILL CRAZY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS !!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2021, 04:46:16 PM »
Female bodybuilder Laura Bass passes away

Laura was reported to be struggling with depression for a number of years.

The bodybuilding world is in mourning again with the news of former female pro bodybuilder Laura Bass passing away at the age of 49.

The news about the death of Laura was confirmed by fellow pro female bodybuilder Tonya Knight.  Tonya confirmed that Laura has been suffering with depression for a number of years.

“Today is a very sad day for bodybuilders and fans all over the World. Laura Bass has been struggling with Depression for a very long time and unfortunately took her own life yesterday.

A number of professional athletes, including bodybuilders suffer heavily from depression, especially during these difficult months during the Covid-19 lock downs.  Popular bodybuilder Luke Sandoe was reported to have also suffered from depression before he was mysteriously found dead in May 2020.

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2021, 04:47:38 PM »
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2021, 04:50:24 PM »
I honestly cannot remember a day before the age of 11 where I wasn`t depressed to some degree.

Been diagnosed with chronic depression and extreme anxiety disorder for decades now.

Handled it mostly without meds and the meds they give me now do jackhit................t raining and pussy always helped.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2021, 04:51:44 PM »
Female bodybuilder Laura Bass passes away

Laura was reported to be struggling with depression for a number of years.

The bodybuilding world is in mourning again with the news of former female pro bodybuilder Laura Bass passing away at the age of 49.

The news about the death of Laura was confirmed by fellow pro female bodybuilder Tonya Knight.  Tonya confirmed that Laura has been suffering with depression for a number of years.

“Today is a very sad day for bodybuilders and fans all over the World. Laura Bass has been struggling with Depression for a very long time and unfortunately took her own life yesterday.

A number of professional athletes, including bodybuilders suffer heavily from depression, especially during these difficult months during the Covid-19 lock downs.  Popular bodybuilder Luke Sandoe was reported to have also suffered from depression before he was mysteriously found dead in May 2020.

More here https://www.evolutionofbodybuilding.net/female-pro-bodybuilder-laura-bass-passes-away/
That`s a shame.....she was gorgeous.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2021, 02:37:33 AM »
Yes, I believe I do have it. This is why I take vitamin D daily and whenever weather permits, I spend time outside. The one thing I am not doing this winter is tanning, which is something I did in the past because it is supposed to help with SAD.

Why are you not doing some training??

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2021, 04:11:14 AM »

I have a family member who is hospitalised due to it, the reality of the state of mind to the individual of whats not happening is very sad but also dangerous as they can become very unpredictable.

As we get older our minds get like our houses with our possessions overloaded, leaving us with less room or ability to cope, sustaining good mental health as we age older due to healthier lifestyles will be one of the greatest challenges for this generation.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2021, 07:56:08 AM »

I have a family member who is hospitalised due to it, the reality of the state of mind to the individual of whats not happening is very sad but also dangerous as they can become very unpredictable.

As we get older our minds get like our houses with our possessions overloaded, leaving us with less room or ability to cope, sustaining good mental health as we age older due to healthier lifestyles will be one of the greatest challenges for this generation.

Brilliantly put - I'm stealing that if you don't mind  8)
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2021, 03:44:32 PM »
STILL CRAZY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS !!

Yep - Only My Crazyness is Getting Harder & Harder to Control & Keep in Check
It’s Like I no Longer Want To. 🤔 🤷🏼‍♂️

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2021, 05:02:52 PM »
You need the specific wavelength of uvb2 waves 'bro'
Do you mean why am not tanning? Because I am training, as in working out. I purchased the X 3 Elite band training system a little while back. I workout  four days a week. For example Monday I do push movements and on Tuesday pull movements as outlined in the program. Then two days off, two days on and one day off. All the equipment fits in a relatively small box that I can slide under the bed when not in use.

There are three reasons I am choosing to not go tanning. Firstly, the tanning stores were part of the original Covid 19 shutdown in Oregon. They're open now, but the idea of getting into a tanning bed that someone who could possibly be contagious just used before me seems crazy stupid. Although, they are supposed to sanitized between customers, I'm not ready to trust the clerk to properly sanitize the bed and the room it is in. Secondly, I was paying too much for the number of times I went. Lastly, my dermatologist advised against it.

I may look into purchasing a light therapy box (full spectrum lighting) which is said to help treat SAD.
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2021, 05:37:05 PM »

Take my advice and stay out of the post office!   LOL  ;D

It`ll get better my brother,just be patient.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2021, 05:49:08 PM »
Anyone else misread the thread title Patrick Schwarzenegger?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2021, 06:57:22 PM »

Post to FBI reported.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2021, 03:04:19 AM »
What would that wavelength be?  uvb rays are not as bad a uva, but they can still cause skin damage. What I miss most about going to the tanning salon is red light therapy, which actually helps repair skin damage caused by UV rays.

Can you not hire a home sun bed ??

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2021, 07:22:09 AM »
What would that wavelength be?  uvb rays are not as bad a uva, but they can still cause skin damage. What I miss most about going to the tanning salon is red light therapy, which actually helps repair skin damage caused by UV rays.
like i said 'uvb2'
A

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2021, 04:34:46 PM »
Mental illness runs on both sides of my family. I have a lot of family members who where at one time drug addicts or alcoholics. A few had attempted suicide; a couple succeeded.

I've always struggled with general and social anxiety, i have a very introverted personality, but i can be extroverted at times and get along with most people. I have a "switch" that i can choose to be social or completely anti-social, which i prefer.

I prefer to be alone and at times in years passed i felt depressed. I know one time i felt like garbage for about 18 months and literally would not talk to anyone or leave the house.

I get very anxious around large crowds of people, i despise going to crowded places that are loud. I've been like this my entire life. Oddly enough if i drink a few beers it takes the edge off, but that's not the best way to handle things.

The one thing i learned was to ditch the meds and find an environment that you feel comfortable in. Move out of the big city and get a job that is less stressful. Most people suffer from bad living conditions and overly stressful jobs. Some people thrive in those environments, most don't.

I used to sit in traffic for over an hour every morning AND every afternoon. It drove me crazy. BUT i found that carpooling with other people made it tolerable.

You see, there is always a way to fell better or at least "improve" your situation. Like someone said above, as you get older you fill your head with stuff, sooner or later you run out of room and it bothers you. Learn to "let go" of things that do not matter.

Best advice i have are three things:

1. Learn to let go. When something happens think to yourself "is there anything i can do about this RIGHT NOW?" If the answer is yes, then do it. If the answer is no, then let it go. Most people who struggle with anxiety and depression have problems letting go.

2. Improve your environment. Live in a quiet place that suits you. Work for a person who isn't a jackass and doesn't stress you out on purpose to get more out of you. Only work 40 hours a week. It is possible to have a work/life balance in any field, you just need to shop around. Money isn't everything, you should focus on yourself.

3. Put yourself first. Always think about yourself before others, don't ruin yourself by suffering through silly things for you employer or family. You have a commitment to your family, but you have to focus on your own well being first on order to be the best provider for your family.

I've seen both sides. Worked myself into the ground. Stressed out to the max. Had panic attacks. Wanted to just run away and disappear.

But i told a bunch of people to fuck off and leave me alone, i moved to a relaxing and beautiful part of the country, i work a 9 to 5 job (90%) of the time, my boss is chilled and relaxed. My house is always clean and quiet. Nobody ever gets to me anymore, i cannot remember the last time i was actually mad about something or someone. My GF understands my "let it go" mentality and has calmed down a lot too.

Also, learn to meditate. ;)