Author Topic: Can Rich Cooper save Matt C?  (Read 11029 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Can Rich Cooper save Matt C?
« on: January 29, 2021, 01:35:32 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
Re: Can Rich Cooper save Matt C?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 04:22:23 AM »
Damn, the father of this dude failed him.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 07:59:40 AM »

He‘s right about a lot of things, you just need to look objectively at it. People hate on guys like him because they don‘t want to hear the cold hard truth.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 09:45:18 AM »

That guy is so annoying! Just another pathetic “red pill MGTOW” jackass whining about women 24/7 yet giving advice on how to get them.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 12:18:00 PM »
He‘s right about a lot of things, you just need to look objectively at it. People hate on guys like him because they don‘t want to hear the cold hard truth.

I meant the guy Cooper is talking to.

However, why would you want to spend all your time and energy trying to make yourself impressive to women?

I guess if you are a loser like the guy being lectured who has never had sex with a woman in his life it becomes very important.
The guy's only hope is to get rich so some women will want to be with him for his money.  But that is messed up.  Just hire a hooker.

Cooper himself, from a looks standpoint is about a 3.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 04:37:21 PM »

Cooper himself, from a looks standpoint is about a 3.

would it help his credibility more if he looked like brad pitt?

it could then be argued his advice only works for the best looking guys

E
E

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 04:38:49 PM »
this is a perfect explanation.  All of this is true, however, people always justify  their position. ''raising someone elses kid is great'' lol ya right

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 04:40:33 PM »
They both look like they couldn`t get laid by a 2 dollar hooker !!  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 06:30:19 PM »
Guys Matt Canning is busy.

He is at home yelling into empty bedrooms to prove that he doesn’t live with his mommy.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2021, 12:09:57 PM »
this is a perfect explanation.  All of this is true, however, people always justify  their position. ''raising someone elses kid is great'' lol ya right

this guy is great  :D

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2021, 12:17:03 PM »
Matt, Rich or both?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2021, 03:22:02 PM »

Thank you for posting this, FitnessFrenzy.

As for helping me spiritually...nah. I'm spiritually dead right now.

I don't mind sharing every story, but my friends tell me not to.

I've been lied to so much, I'm just spiritually defeated. Not dead - but in some way it's worse than being dead.

I'm reminded of Vanilla Ice in 1994, and how he wanted to commit suicide. He had $25 million in the bank - yet wanted to commit suicide.

I'm not suicidal, luckily. I'm spiritually defeated, which makes me hesitate to start new projects.

Seeing a White female police officer in town get assaulted by an Indigenous woman...and for the COP to be reprimanded...it just makes me want to avoid people.

In Georgia, a police officer [last name = Rolfe] was fired for shooting Rayshard Brooks, who punched his partner, and shot a taser at the head of Rolfe [he missed].

Is this the world we live in?

I have some potential, even still at 39. I could throw my hat in writing [non-fiction], I could start another website or YouTube channel [non-bodybuilding], I could exceed all my previous top lifts...I could do some things.

But again, I'm spiritually dead.

Probably 1 of 2, or 1 of 3 times I go out without a mask, some paranoid hysteric gives me a scowl. I'm surrounded by overweight, opioid-addicted alcoholics here in Canada, who are condemning me for not being sick.

It's just depressing.

And that's just COVID.

How does one rebuild trust after being lied to so much?

Today is another day on the couch for me, watching TV in my empty house.

There's a lot I can do...but I take things personally more than most people. And when I commit to a project or help someone, it's not casual - I go "ALL IN". So if I get treated poorly, I tend to resent it deeply, and not want to try again.

On the plus side...my physical health and home workouts are going well. My medical tests have all been good.

I'm blessed. Don't ever let me tell you otherwise. But I am spiritually defeated. We live in a world where stating observable facts can get us in trouble.

And every time I want to commit to a project, I stop and think...do I want that to be me?

Again, thank you for posting Richard Cooper. I went to high with a Richard Cooper. I also like and recommend Better Bachelor:

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2021, 03:43:12 PM »
heres a question Matt
do you have friends in TB?
Do you want me to move there so you have someone to hang with? I couldnt give an eighth of a shit where I live, I have total freedom.

Im actually serious. Ask hazbin, I moved to Calgary on a couple days notice to hang out with him

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2021, 03:47:33 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2021, 05:03:07 PM »
Thank you for posting this, FitnessFrenzy.

As for helping me spiritually...nah. I'm spiritually dead right now.

I don't mind sharing every story, but my friends tell me not to.

I've been lied to so much, I'm just spiritually defeated. Not dead - but in some way it's worse than being dead.

I'm reminded of Vanilla Ice in 1994, and how he wanted to commit suicide. He had $25 million in the bank - yet wanted to commit suicide.

I'm not suicidal, luckily. I'm spiritually defeated, which makes me hesitate to start new projects.

Seeing a White female police officer in town get assaulted by an Indigenous woman...and for the COP to be reprimanded...it just makes me want to avoid people.

In Georgia, a police officer [last name = Rolfe] was fired for shooting Rayshard Brooks, who punched his partner, and shot a taser at the head of Rolfe [he missed].

Is this the world we live in?

I have some potential, even still at 39. I could throw my hat in writing [non-fiction], I could start another website or YouTube channel [non-bodybuilding], I could exceed all my previous top lifts...I could do some things.

But again, I'm spiritually dead.

Probably 1 of 2, or 1 of 3 times I go out without a mask, some paranoid hysteric gives me a scowl. I'm surrounded by overweight, opioid-addicted alcoholics here in Canada, who are condemning me for not being sick.

It's just depressing.

And that's just COVID.

How does one rebuild trust after being lied to so much?

Today is another day on the couch for me, watching TV in my empty house.

There's a lot I can do...but I take things personally more than most people. And when I commit to a project or help someone, it's not casual - I go "ALL IN". So if I get treated poorly, I tend to resent it deeply, and not want to try again.

On the plus side...my physical health and home workouts are going well. My medical tests have all been good.

I'm blessed. Don't ever let me tell you otherwise. But I am spiritually defeated. We live in a world where stating observable facts can get us in trouble.

And every time I want to commit to a project, I stop and think...do I want that to be me?

Again, thank you for posting Richard Cooper. I went to high with a Richard Cooper. I also like and recommend Better Bachelor:

Matt what is your relationship like with your father?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2021, 05:14:32 PM »
Matt what is your relationship like with your father?

My dad had TDS, but would never admit it.

I think growing up when liberalism was more rational and stable has prevented him from seeing how the extreme SJW branch of liberalism has really gotten out of hand. I don't think he would admit to it.

When I make a good point about some of the Liberal Party of Canada scandals, I wish my dad would acknowledge me...but he won't. He knows when I'm making a good point...he just won't say it.

My issues are all the ones I've stated. I'll post some videos showing what I mean.

Canada has gone full SJW, and I just want no part of it.

I just told you a story of two White police officers who got reprimanded or fired for DEFENDING THEMSELVES, and you come on here and ask about my relationship with my dad.

Dave - bro, dude:

We live in a culture where White people WILL be fired - even CHARGED - for defending themselves against a person of colour. I presented EVIDENCE proving that, and you dodge the issue, and suggest I have family issues.

Dave:

When a Black man shoots a taser at a White police officer's head, does that White police officer have the right to defend himself?

Yes or no?

Answer the question - don't try imposing some psychoanalytic explanation for the nature of my concerns right now.

Do White people have the right to defend themselves when non-White people assault them?

Yes or no?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2021, 05:16:13 PM »
Dave D - is this a good thing to you?:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2021, 05:20:56 PM »
Dave - check this one out. This is SO AWESOME!!! THIS IS GOING TO MAKE THE USA SO MUCH BETTER! MURDERS WENT THROUGH THE ROOF IN 2020, BUT YOU FIGURED ME OUT: I HAVE DADDY ISSUES. YEP!

I'm not concerned that my daughters are now 5-10 times as likely to be raped and murdered! I'm not concerned that Black crime in Thunder Bay has resulted in 30x the frequency of gang violence in my city in the past 8-9 years. Nope! I have daddy issues.

LOL.

I like your posts, Dave...but come on now.

Do you approve of this? Yes or no?:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2021, 05:22:39 PM »
Dave - tell me more about how I'm the only one concerned about these issues, LOL:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2021, 05:25:32 PM »
Dave,

I have two daughters. But it's NOT that I'm concerned they could be injured or even paralyzed/killed by biological males in sports. NOPE! I have daddy issues! You figured me out.

Hey, this is no big deal - right?:

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2021, 05:36:02 PM »
just ignores my offer
 >:( >:(

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2021, 05:37:38 PM »
Regarding women,

I've been lied to so damn much, my ability to trust has been destroyed.

I don't have some complex psychological issue I'm terms of relating to women to overcome.

I was lied to in ways I wouldn't want my worst enemy to experience. Let alone a good person.

And? The solution is?

Nothing. Time maybe?

My trust has been exploded by a nuclear bomb.

I just don't see it recovering any time soon.

And look - I have three kids to support. Now is not the time for me to take on a woman. I will NOT compromise the resources I owe my children to a woman.

Guys, look at it this way:

More women for you, right?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2021, 05:54:08 PM »
heres a question Matt
do you have friends in TB?
Do you want me to move there so you have someone to hang with? I couldnt give an eighth of a shit where I live, I have total freedom.

Im actually serious. Ask hazbin, I moved to Calgary on a couple days notice to hang out with him

Hey Josh, sorry I missed this. I just woke up at 5:30pm. Catching up now.

I have friends here, but Ontario is under a full lock-down, and has an 8pm curfew. I don't follow these rules, but probably half of my friends do.

Gyms are still closed.

I have some long-term issues I may not ever be able to resolve.

And I know a lot of people get into a rut, and make excuses for their inactivity.

But I'm not making up the fact that gyms here are closed. YouTube and Big Tech is targeting anyone who supported Trump, or is even simply not an SJW.

Steve Kuclo was banned from Twitter for being openly Republican. Kirstie Alley has 80,000 Twitter followers removed for supporting Trump.

And that's my issue, Josh. I refuse to censor myself. I want to be respectful when I discuss controversial topics - but I refuse to muzzle myself completely, or post behind an anonymous screen name, out of fear of threats by SJW's.

And in the end, it's just frustrating to constantly deal with it - even for those who are tough and have thick skin.

But all that aside...I still have COVID lock-downs to contend with in Thunder Bay / Ontario.

It's not just that things are locked down - it's that we have a LOT of paranoid here.

My sister visited here from England, and told me that she has seen NO CITY as paranoid as Thunder Bay.

I mean, calling the police on someone for not wearing a mask, who is legally exempt?

Have you experienced some of these paranoid people where you are?

If so, do you have any tips to deal with it?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2021, 06:02:42 PM »
My dad had TDS, but would never admit it.

I think growing up when liberalism was more rational and stable has prevented him from seeing how the extreme SJW branch of liberalism has really gotten out of hand. I don't think he would admit to it.

When I make a good point about some of the Liberal Party of Canada scandals, I wish my dad would acknowledge me...but he won't. He knows when I'm making a good point...he just won't say it.

My issues are all the ones I've stated. I'll post some videos showing what I mean.

Canada has gone full SJW, and I just want no part of it.

I just told you a story of two White police officers who got reprimanded or fired for DEFENDING THEMSELVES, and you come on here and ask about my relationship with my dad.

Dave - bro, dude:

We live in a culture where White people WILL be fired - even CHARGED - for defending themselves against a person of colour. I presented EVIDENCE proving that, and you dodge the issue, and suggest I have family issues.

Dave:

When a Black man shoots a taser at a White police officer's head, does that White police officer have the right to defend himself?

Yes or no?

Answer the question - don't try imposing some psychoanalytic explanation for the nature of my concerns right now.

Do White people have the right to defend themselves when non-White people assault them?

Yes or no?

Matt in your post were you talking about social injustice of black vs white and the world we live in OR were you talking about how you can't trust people and you've been lied to so often and women let you down?

I'm more curious why you keep finding the same type of women and blame them instead of yourself for not setting a higher standard.

As far as white cop shooting a black dude I dont see it as simple as that. I saw a cop who was in a fight with a criminal and in the moment he used the force he felt necessary to save his life. Adding in the race of the individuals makes a great headline but if the white guy was a racist the black guy was a dangerous criminal so how much does that change?

Anyhow i'm sorry I asked.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2021, 06:14:31 PM »
Dave - check this one out. This is SO AWESOME!!! THIS IS GOING TO MAKE THE USA SO MUCH BETTER! MURDERS WENT THROUGH THE ROOF IN 2020, BUT YOU FIGURED ME OUT: I HAVE DADDY ISSUES. YEP!

I'm not concerned that my daughters are now 5-10 times as likely to be raped and murdered! I'm not concerned that Black crime in Thunder Bay has resulted in 30x the frequency of gang violence in my city in the past 8-9 years. Nope! I have daddy issues.

LOL.

I like your posts, Dave...but come on now.

Do you approve of this? Yes or no?:

Matt you think racial tensions in North America are the root cause for your issues in life? What can you do to fight the system? Is Thunderbay over run with minorities? Indigenous people don’t count, name the other ethnicity’s that are infiltrating your city.