Author Topic: Can Rich Cooper save Matt C?  (Read 11089 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Can Rich Cooper save Matt C?
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2021, 05:19:13 PM »
On the other hand, his penis is pretty.

WTF ?????

1. Who brought up my dick?  Not me.
2. I have a great dick. I can verify that through OneRepMax.

But I remember Marty's dick being posted - it's like 10", and people were saying how "skinny" it is.

LMAO...only on Getbig can you have a dick bigger than rapist Ron Jeremy, and for it to be called "skinny".  ::)

Again, there's no pleasing Getbig.

My cock is "pretty" in that it's symmetrical, without a disgusting massive foreskin, or just covered in healing herpes sores like Seymour Butts.

Compare Peter North's dick to the dick of disgusting RAPIST Ron Jeremy.

By the way, EVERYONE reading this agrees with me.

Or does ANYONE here think Ron Jeremy's dick is anything but a disgusting piece of shit.

I have a nice cock. I wouldn't mention it unless someone ELSE brought it up.

On Getbig, everyone is a millionaire with an 8.5" cock, who benches 405 for reps.

People are so full of shit.

Give me 16 weeks of gyms being open, and I'll be benching 370 at 170.

But no big deal, right? Everyone on Getbig benches over 2x body weight!  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2021, 05:43:08 PM »
1. Who brought up my dick?  Not me.
2. I have a great dick. I can verify that through OneRepMax.

But I remember Marty's dick being posted - it's like 10", and people were saying how "skinny" it is.

LMAO...only on Getbig can you have a dick bigger than rapist Ron Jeremy, and for it to be called "skinny".  ::)

Again, there's no pleasing Getbig.

My cock is "pretty" in that it's symmetrical, without a disgusting massive foreskin, or just covered in healing herpes sores like Seymour Butts.

Compare Peter North's dick to the dick of disgusting RAPIST Ron Jeremy.

By the way, EVERYONE reading this agrees with me.

Or does ANYONE here think Ron Jeremy's dick is anything but a disgusting piece of shit.

I have a nice cock. I wouldn't mention it unless someone ELSE brought it up.

On Getbig, everyone is a millionaire with an 8.5" cock, who benches 405 for reps.

People are so full of shit.

Give me 16 weeks of gyms being open, and I'll be benching 370 at 170.

But no big deal, right? Everyone on Getbig benches over 2x body weight!  ::)

LOL. Matt you sound like the kind of guy who sends away for those 'courses' to make your dick bigger!

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2021, 05:44:39 PM »
LOL. Matt you sound like the kind of guy who sends away for those 'courses' to make your dick bigger!

lolol its true he does

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2021, 05:49:30 PM »
lolol its true he does

It's why he doesn't have $$$ for a home gym.   ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2021, 05:53:21 PM »

That's a about as dumb as making your height taller.

If people here are going to accuse me of having a small cock, I'm going to need to post shots of it.

I have a very aesthetic, nice dick. Unlike Ron Jeremy's disgusting shit-stained member.

But here's the thing:

I can post a clip of me bench pressing 250x17, and people will call me weak.

There is no "winning" on Getbig.

I never claimed to be the strongest. But for a 170 pounder, I am in good shape, with decent strength.

Man, on Getbig PHIL HEATH'S PHYSIQUE "sucks".

Again, there is no winning here, Vince.

But as I said, this bitch from 2018 has sapped my sex drive. I don't even THINK about sex all that much anymore.

It's fucked up.

Many men, after divorcing, will not marry again. But most will at least fuck like they always did.

Of course, every Getbigger has been through what I have.

But what can I say, Vince? I dwell a lot. I hold grudges. I resent being wronged. Most people simply move on.

Shit, I'm more mad about the lock-downs in Australia than YOU ARE.

Just seeing that pregnant Australian woman arrested. It flipping enrages me.

I literally can't stand I justice.

Like I said, I dwell a lot. Not much I can do about it - it's genetic, I'm pretty sure.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2021, 05:59:34 PM »
its funny and sad how you dont think there is anything wrong with you Matt

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2021, 06:22:40 PM »
That's a about as dumb as making your height taller.

If people here are going to accuse me of having a small cock, I'm going to need to post shots of it.

I have a very aesthetic, nice dick. Unlike Ron Jeremy's disgusting shit-stained member.

But here's the thing:

I can post a clip of me bench pressing 250x17, and people will call me weak.

There is no "winning" on Getbig.

I never claimed to be the strongest. But for a 170 pounder, I am in good shape, with decent strength.

Man, on Getbig PHIL HEATH'S PHYSIQUE "sucks".

Again, there is no winning here, Vince.

But as I said, this bitch from 2018 has sapped my sex drive. I don't even THINK about sex all that much anymore.

It's fucked up.

Many men, after divorcing, will not marry again. But most will at least fuck like they always did.

Of course, every Getbigger has been through what I have.

But what can I say, Vince? I dwell a lot. I hold grudges. I resent being wronged. Most people simply move on.

Shit, I'm more mad about the lock-downs in Australia than YOU ARE.

Just seeing that pregnant Australian woman arrested. It flipping enrages me.

I literally can't stand I justice.

Like I said, I dwell a lot. Not much I can do about it - it's genetic, I'm pretty sure.

There is winning on Getbig but not for you! You take yourself way too seriously and that is why so many have fun at your expense.

Let me tell you a true story. Years ago when I was a PE teacher there was a little high school kid they called "Itchy". He had the peculiarty that if anyone touched him he instantly started scratching himself.

You can imagine what happened to him. Yep, almost everyone has to see for themselves if he would scratch himself and they weren't disappointed. The lad did get treated and overcame this behaviour.

Now, we have hapless Matt who is like Itchy and people keep stirring the shit out of him. What does Matt do? He has to literally defend himself at all costs. It is stimulus - response like Pavlov's dogs!

Matt, you don't sound like you ever laugh at yourself. You come across as a socially awkward guy who has no clue how to relate to people here.

You and Pellius share a trait...you go to the bitter end in arguing with other people. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2021, 06:30:38 PM »
It's why he doesn't have $$$ for a home gym.   ;D

I think that is because he gave a shitwhore $10,000 and then she wouldn’t even hold his hand.

But....apparently he truly believes his penis is pretty.

I guess Primehomosexual may have a purpose to be on Getbig after all.

Matt you spastic fucking moron, get off the internet and go raise your kids.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2021, 06:55:51 PM »
I think that is because he gave a shitwhore $10,000 and then she wouldn’t even hold his hand.

Fuck!  Here comes another 10 pages of drivel.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2021, 06:57:19 PM »
Completely fucked up weird thread reported.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2021, 06:58:45 PM »
There is winning on Getbig but not for you! You take yourself way too seriously and that is why so many have fun at your expense.

Let me tell you a true story. Years ago when I was a PE teacher there was a little high school kid they called "Itchy". He had the peculiarty that if anyone touched him he instantly started scratching himself.

You can imagine what happened to him. Yep, almost everyone has to see for themselves if he would scratch himself and they weren't disappointed. The lad did get treated and overcame this behaviour.

Now, we have hapless Matt who is like Itchy and people keep stirring the shit out of him. What does Matt do? He has to literally defend himself at all costs. It is stimulus - response like Pavlov's dogs!

Matt, you don't sound like you ever laugh at yourself. You come across as a socially awkward guy who has no clue how to relate to people here.

You and Pellius share a trait...you go to the bitter end in arguing with other people. 

So is that why Phil Heath's physique "sucks", and why literal fitness models get made fun of on here?

My favourite was when people here were saying that 6'4", 350-lb bodybuilder Morgan Aste's physique "sucked".  ::)

It really boggles the mind. My favourite is when a video of an up and coming bodybuilder gets posted, and people say "I know a dozen guys in my gym who look like that."

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2021, 07:00:02 PM »
Completely fucked up weird thread reported.

Don’t make me start a “Is Your Penis Pretty” poll.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2021, 07:01:45 PM »
LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2021, 07:02:57 PM »
I thought I was a crazy son of a bitch but this thread has restored my faith in my sanity.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2021, 07:04:03 PM »

Basile is a solid old man.

National Champion.... that man walked the walk.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2021, 07:06:12 PM »
I thought I was a crazy son of a bitch but this thread has restored my faith in my sanity.

nono youre still crazy  :D :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2021, 07:07:38 PM »

My house is brand new and 22 months old, you broke fuck. I'm not going to be clanging weights and fucking up the infrastructure in a brand new home, only to have gyms potentially open in a month. How am I supposed to know when this hyped pandemic ends?

Why don't you go ahead and post some of your best lifts, you weak fuck. Hahaha, it would literally take you FIVE MINUTES to cover your face and bench 405, and post the video, preserving your anonymity.

There is not a single lift I don't beat you at - and I'd be willing to give you an 80-lb weight advantage. You weak fuck.

What's stopping you from posting your alleged 405-lb bench press, Walter?

Because you're a liar, and you know you'll be upstaged by a 170 pounder.

Post some video evidence of you being stronger than me. If not, STFU. NO ONE on here believes you out-lift me. And as I said, I'll give you an 80-lb weight advantage, and out-lift you in every lift, and every strongman movement.

Oh, and yeah, I'll go ahead and buy a home gym for a brand new house, only for gyms to potentially reopen tomorrow. Dumbass.

PS - why are you so scared to prove any of your claims, Walter? A tough guy millionaire who benches 405 would be THRILLED to post evidence of that, to upstage me. So what are you waiting for?

Give me 16 weeks once gyms reopen in Ontario, and I'll post a video benching 370 at 170. But let me guess...you warm up with that, right? Fucking idiot. No one here believes you. I post video evidence of ALL my lifts, so everyone here believes me.

Go ahead and upstage me, pussy. Lying fuck.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2021, 07:07:56 PM »

Let’s not get carried away now....

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2021, 07:08:53 PM »
hey Matt. Thanks for taking over for me as Walter Sobchaks whipping boy

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2021, 07:11:06 PM »
Basile is a solid old man.

National Champion.... that man walked the walk.

But making it to Nationals in my weight class isn't walking the walk? Fucking moron.

When I win Nationals next time, what are you going to say?

How does it feel knowing you need to outweigh me by 100-lb to out-lift me? Lol!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2021, 07:13:14 PM »
My house is brand new and 22 months old, you broke fuck. I'm not going to be clanging weights and fucking up the infrastructure in a brand new home, only to have gyms potentially open in a month. How am I supposed to know when this hyped pandemic ends?

Why don't you go ahead and post some of your best lifts, you weak fuck. Hahaha, it would literally take you FIVE MINUTES to cover your face and bench 405, and post the video, preserving your anonymity.

There is not a single lift I don't beat you at - and I'd be willing to give you an 80-lb weight advantage. You weak fuck.

What's stopping you from posting your alleged 405-lb bench press, Walter

Because you're a fucking liar, and you know you'll be upstaged by a 170 pounder.

Post some video evidence of you being stronger than me. If not, STFU. NO ONE on here believes you out-lift. And as I said, I'll give you an 80-lb weight advantage, and out-lift you in every lift, and every strongman movement.

Oh, and yeah, I'll go ahead and buy a home gym for a brand new house, only for gyms to potentially reopen tomorrow. Fucking dumbass.

PS - why are you so scared to prove any of your claims, Walter? A tough guy millionaire who benches 405 would be THRILLED to post evidence of that, to upstage. So what are you waiting for?

Give me 16 weeks once gyms reopen in Ontario, and I'll post a video benching 370 at 170. But let me guess...you warm up with that, right? Fucking idiot. No one here believes you. I post video evidence of ALL my lifts, so everyone here believes me.

Go ahead and upstage me, pussy. Lying fuck.

I’m not sure where this home gym rant is coming from....other than the obvious fact that you’re struggling with reality.

But I do want to clarify something for you for future rants:

When you refer to my “house” please use the plural “houses” as I own more than one.

When you refer to my “company” please use the plural “companies” as I own more than one.

Can you tell us more about the chick and her boyfriend who used you like a Downs Syndrome ATM machine to support their drug habits?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2021, 07:14:19 PM »
LOL @ "Dating Coach" !!   :D

WTF ???

I’m with you man. Is there something I am missing? Like it’s all parody l maybe? I can’t honestly believe that there are entire YouTube channels based on “figuring out the way with women”?? 
It’s pretty freaking simple - be cool like you naturally should be and if you see a good looking woman talk to her. She’s probably attracted too - but if not you move on. Or if she is irritating or just not interesting you make a choice. If sexual chemistry is kicking in - causally let her know that it is what it is and then have a good time. Sometimes you end up realizing you actually do have more in common and it turns into a friendship or maybe even relationship. But damn - I can’t think of anything I would rather waste time doing than “trying to learn about women”? That seems insane man.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2021, 07:15:50 PM »
But making it to Nationals in my weight class isn't walking the walk? Fucking moron.

When I win Nationals next time, what are you going to say?

How does it feel knowing you need to outweigh me by 100-lb to out-lift me? Lol!!

My first though will be....Canada must be a really, really, really small country.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2021, 07:46:54 PM »

Matt is strong for his size. Full credit there. However, why resort to local strongman contests instead of building up your physique? All that strength and not much in the way of muscle to show for it.

For a guy who had a bodybuilding site I have to say you still have to pay your dues as a bodybuilder. Get a bigger upper body and good legs and you might improve your self respect. When you do that

you won't have to post on Getbig to demonstrate how smart or strong or anything else that you wannabe.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2021, 07:52:54 PM »

Matt is strong for his size. Full credit there. However, why resort to local strongman contests instead of building up your physique? All that strength and not much in the way of muscle to show for it.

For a guy who had a bodybuilding site I have to say you still have to pay your dues as a bodybuilder. Get a bigger upper body and good legs and you might improve your self respect. When you do that

you won't have to post on Getbig to demonstrate how smart or strong or anything else that you wannabe.

@Vince - can you weigh in on Matt's good looking cock.