Author Topic: “President” Biden  (Read 6278 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: “President” Biden
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2021, 11:32:06 AM »
Pretty sure they are laughing at you dumbass Trumpturds and the delusions you cling to.  But hey, Trumpy is due to be installed tomorrow right?

My new bathroom vanity is being installed tomorrow. Maybe I should name it Trump.  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2021, 11:43:01 AM »
15 migrants dead in So. Cal with 27 stuffed in a Ford Expedition that seats 8. This is on Biden and you fuckwits that “voted” for him

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2021, 04:57:19 PM »
Meanwhile, Trump is still not President.

Be patient.  He could be sworn in at just past midnight (EST).  About 4 hours and change from now.  He will single handedly stop all this carnage and havoc that Pedo Joe is wreaking on this once great nation,.   ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2021, 04:58:43 PM »
Be patient.  He could be sworn in at just past midnight (EST).  About 4 hours and change from now.  He will single handedly stop all this carnage and havoc that Pedo Joe is wreaking on this once great nation,.   ;D

I bet that scumbag pardons all the fake Trumpy supporters from the riot too.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2021, 05:02:02 PM »
I bet that scumbag pardons all the fake Trumpy supporters from the riot too.

You mean all the Anifa and BLM plants acting as insurrectionists, right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2021, 05:04:56 PM »

Meanwhile, it only took Biden 5 weeks to completely destroy the country. Great job libtards. Your boy is living up to expectations like we predicted

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2021, 05:29:27 PM »
Meanwhile, it only took Biden 5 weeks to completely destroy the country. Great job libtards. Your boy is living up to expectations like we predicted

Bidens been hard at work destroying this country.

-being an illegal immigrant is now legal.
-there is now no such thing as a Male or Female.
-he's destroyed sports in schools with his non-binary BS
-Dr.Suess is now a racist,although Obama's celebrated him a few years ago.
-Everything looks like a Nazi/Hitler and people are now offended by a sticker
-he bombed Syria.

I know there is more, but this is an impressive failure, as expected.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2021, 06:13:51 PM »

100% correct..... and look at where we are headed... when will your feeble president be allowed to give a press conference or speak to congress?  they just send that butt ugly ginger out everyday, who cant answer anything either.... amazing how you people got duped....stupid fucks... did you honestly think that this guy was mentally all there when you voted? poor bastard need notecards and still fucks it up.. say what you want about Trump but he was no where near the state of dementia poor joe is in.... this old man is about as sharp as a marble.. itll be funny watching you libtards try and defend his mental state... please list some reasons why you think he acts like he does.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2021, 06:21:24 PM »
Liberals.  Stupid fuckwits that despise the truth and harbor the perverse as being somehow worthy and special.  President Biden is fostering filth and any that support it are deserving of Hell. But since there isn't any Hell, I just hope they catch "covid" and die.

President Trump is the finest leader our Nation has had in modern times.  Even if libs knew the half of the truth still would they foster the lies of their leaders.  They are the Nazis, the racists, the pedophiles of this world. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2021, 06:24:16 PM »
Bidens been hard at work destroying this country.

-being an illegal immigrant is now legal.
-there is now no such thing as a Male or Female.
-he's destroyed sports in schools with his non-binary BS
-Dr.Suess is now a racist,although Obama's celebrated him a few years ago.
-Everything looks like a Nazi/Hitler and people are now offended by a sticker
-he bombed Syria.

I know there is more, but this is an impressive failure, as expected.

Public schools, colleges, and universities might have to stop teaching Latin-derived languages because they use the masculine and feminine.  No more le, la, or el.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2021, 06:27:15 PM »
Every time that I drive by the gas station, the price of gasoline is higher.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2021, 06:33:23 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2021, 06:34:41 PM »

How did he destroy it?  Haven’t seen that yet.  Tell us more. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2021, 06:37:36 PM »

100% correct..... and look at where we are headed... when will your feeble president be allowed to give a press conference or speak to congress?  they just send that butt ugly ginger out everyday, who cant answer anything either.... amazing how you people got duped....stupid fucks... did you honestly think that this guy was mentally all there when you voted? poor bastard need notecards and still fucks it up.. say what you want about Trump but he was no where near the state of dementia poor joe is in.... this old man is about as sharp as a marble.. itll be funny watching you libtards try and defend his mental state... please list some reasons why you think he acts like he does.

Unlike Trumpy it seems Biden doesn’t need to hold rallies and tell lies every week. 

Surely you are not comparing the ginger to Spicer, Sarah, and whatever the last lying bimbo was.  If you are, you failed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2021, 06:40:48 PM »
How did he destroy it?  Haven’t seen that yet.  Tell us more.

That’s because you’re a blind retard. Name where you want me to start.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2021, 06:47:23 PM »
That’s because you’re a blind retard. Name where you want me to start.

A pizzagate birther calling someone retarded.   ::)

Start with drying your tears and stop acting like a little bitch.  You got four long years ahead of you. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2021, 06:51:31 PM »
Liberals.  Stupid fuckwits that despise the truth and harbor the perverse as being somehow worthy and special.  President Biden is fostering filth and any that support it are deserving of Hell. But since there isn't any Hell, I just hope they catch "covid" and die.

President Trump is the finest leader our Nation has had in modern times.  Even if libs knew the half of the truth still would they foster the lies of their leaders.  They are the Nazis, the racists, the pedophiles of this world.

Welcome back you panty waist cripple.  Was beginning to think that Biden’s landslide win had given you a stroke.    Glad to see it was just you adjusting to your new meds.   Stay warm.  ;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2021, 07:25:12 PM »
Unlike Trumpy it seems Biden doesn’t need to hold rallies and tell lies every week. 

Surely you are not comparing the ginger to Spicer, Sarah, and whatever the last lying bimbo was.  If you are, you failed.

Poor comparison. Biden is unable to out together coherent sentences. He can barely read the teleprompter without stumbling.

BTW, I guess Kamala isn't the first woman president since we no longer acknowledge gender,right?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2021, 07:29:11 PM »
Poor comparison. Biden is unable to out together coherent sentences. He can barely read the teleprompter without stumbling.

BTW, I guess Kamala isn't the first woman president since we no longer acknowledge gender,right?

Dude, you are really grasping at straws.  PRESIDENT Biden has been sharp as a tack.  The remnants of a childhood stutter shouldn't be mistaken for incoherency/stumbling.  Crying about gender?  Jesus dude, get into a victimhood step program already.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2021, 07:55:27 PM »
Dude, you are really grasping at straws.  PRESIDENT Biden has been sharp as a tack.  The remnants of a childhood stutter shouldn't be mistaken for incoherency/stumbling.  Crying about gender?  Jesus dude, get into a victimhood step program already.

So what he’s really saying is that Trumpy got owned into oblivion in the debates by someone that could not put together coherent sentences.   ( I guess he never really listened to Trumpy himself)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2021, 08:17:02 PM »

Sharp as a tack, but can't find a pocket for his pen??

Victimhood?? How so? I follow science. 
Does science prove that men have periods? It's just too easy.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2021, 08:21:01 PM »
So what he’s really saying is that Trumpy got owned into oblivion in the debates by someone that could not put together coherent sentences.   ( I guess he never really listened to Trumpy himself)

You mean the debates with a biased moderator? Forgot about that. Trump still killed it anyway, but it doesn't mean anything when you have a rigged election.

Simple math.

What does winning a debate really mean anyways?