Author Topic: Ohio Police shooting - More media lies  (Read 9204 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Ohio Police shooting - More media lies
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2021, 03:14:33 AM »
No win situation for the cop.  Had he not shot the dindu he would be in trouble for not protecting the other girl.  There is no way to appease blacks.  If you are an urban cop you have to either  a) find a new career or b) move to a small town or rural area and get a job on the force there.  Let the blacks police themselves and let the urban areas devolve into an American Congo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2021, 05:29:23 AM »
LeBron James Attempts to Explain Why He Deleted ‘YOU’RE NEXT’ Tweet
breitbart ^ | 21 Apr 2021 | DYLAN GWINN21 Apr 2021
Posted on 4/21/2021, 10:53:51

LeBron James took to Twitter on Wednesday to explain that he deleted his “YOU’RE NEXT” tweet because it was being used to “create more hate.”

LeBron James came under intense fire on Wednesday after he posted a pic of a police officer present at the Ma’Khia Bryant shooting with a caption that read, “YOU’RE NEXT.”

James has since deleted the tweet, but a screenshot remains.

Later Wednesday evening, James returned to Twitter to attempt to explain his motivation for deleting the post.

“I’m so damn tired of seeing Black people killed by police. I took the tweet down because its being used to create more hate -This isn’t about one officer. it’s about the entire system and they always use our words to create more racism. I am so desperate for more ACCOUNTABILITY,” he wrote.

James would have done well to gather “all of the facts” and educate himself before posting that tweet, given that his grasp on the facts of the case seems to be completely wrong.

As the Washington Times reports:

A body-camera image released by the Columbus Division of Police shortly after the Tuesday shooting indicates that the Los Angeles Lakers star’s interpretation of events may be objectively wrong.

The knife-wielding Ms. Bryant appeared to bear down on another woman in Columbus, Ohio, just as the officer arrived on the scene.

Not only that, James seems to hone in on the fact that the police officer who shot Bryant is white, and Bryant is black. However, he makes no mention that the woman Bryant was attacking was also black. Meaning that the officer used deadly force to save a black woman’s life.

Many Twitter users were dubious of James’ explanation.

The NBA has not said whether James will face any discipline for his tweet.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2021, 06:05:23 AM »
Hopefully there are lawyers lining up outside the cop’s house offering to sue Lebron.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2021, 06:17:47 AM »
Hopefully there are lawyers lining up outside the cop’s house offering to sue Lebron.

Lebron is a crybaby and a liar and stooge of the chinks. 

The NBA is a joke. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2021, 06:21:50 AM »
If Lebron was conservative he'd be fired for that tweet.

NBA is sackless, and won't reprimand or suspend.
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2021, 06:35:21 AM »
No win situation for the cop.  Had he not shot the dindu he would be in trouble for not protecting the other girl.  There is no way to appease blacks.  If you are an urban cop you have to either  a) find a new career or b) move to a small town or rural area and get a job on the force there.  Let the blacks police themselves and let the urban areas devolve into an American Congo.

Being a cop in the US must be one of the most ungrateful jobs in the world

No matter what you do, you cannot win.
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2021, 06:45:57 AM »

There is already the sterotype of a cop...sawed off, powermad, white, dickhead....this only makes sure nobody who is of decent character will be going into that field.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2021, 06:54:34 AM »

There is already the sterotype of a cop...sawed off, powermad, white, dickhead....this only makes sure nobody who is of decent character will be going into that field.
they have sound weapons for the military
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2021, 07:08:35 AM »
AGAIN.   

BOOM! 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2021, 07:16:09 AM »

they have sound weapons for the military
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2021, 07:34:46 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2021, 09:03:24 AM »

Yep, I imagine Sweden is probably getting that way as well with all the immigrants.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2021, 01:30:20 PM »
She's a mover and a shaker, worthy of great respect.  She directed this ground-breaking short film:

I read her IMDB and Wikipedia and can't pinpoint what exactly her beyond-average abilities are other than excelling at being a disgruntled Black woman.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2021, 01:46:37 PM »
Blatant lies like this help no-one

https://twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/status/1384667861642358785?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Enews%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

As we breathed a collective sigh of relief today, a community in Columbus felt the sting of another police shooting as
@ColumbusPolice  killed an unarmed 15yo Black girl named Makiyah Bryant
Another child lost! Another hashtag. ✊🏾🙏🏾#JusticeForMakiyahBryant
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2021, 02:23:23 PM »
Knives are how some cultures communicate. Who's to say knives are more threatening than cellphones.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2021, 02:28:54 PM »

Exactly.

I could never be a police officer.

Let's remove Cops from these urban areas and watch them destroy themselves.

Just make sure we have a live feed to watch it. ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2021, 02:57:22 PM »
She can be heard saying, '“I’m gonna stab the f@ck out of you, bitch,” while she attacked, but that can be taken so many ways.

New video from across the street:  https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1385305451428990978

Now we're learning that knife fights, even at private schools, are common:

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2021, 03:16:37 PM »

Already going on for over a year in my area. After all the BLM protests started last yr, the ATL cops started to AVOID dealing
with many dangerous situations . I don't blame 'em because those who enforce the law in those areas, end up dead or charged with murder. One of the 2 cops at my gym recently got hired in my county to get out of ATL. I don't blame him and would do the same thing.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/25/us/atlanta-homicide-increase-2020/index.html

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2021, 03:32:31 PM »
I’m happy that chocolate land-whale got ventilated.

The cop did an exemplary job. He sussed the situation rapid-fire and dropped the armed aggressor in the blink of an eye.

He should receive a commendation.

Very few know how difficult it is to react so quickly, calmly and precisely as this officer did.

On another note:

LeBaron James is a chocolate puke who should only chuck balls into hoops and never again open his pie hole. Clearly he’s an imbecile.

I’m with so many who feel police should abandon neighborhoods of colour. Let the spookies run wild, and only intervene when they attempt to infiltrate areas populated by decent and hardworking citizens.

#ventilatinggiganticchocolatelandwhalesisgoodpolicework

#happygeorgefloydiswormfood

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2021, 03:36:38 PM »
The beastly chocolate broad was attacking another youth with a knife.

Glad she’s dead.

#giantchocolatebitchesattackingwithknivesdontmatter

What he said

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2021, 03:37:19 PM »
I remember Prime saying that only black cops should work in black neighborhoods not realizing black cops don’t want to work there either.

I don't remember Prime saying that, and I am Prime. If I did, I wasn't being serious. But when you think about it, it might lower the number of blacks being offed by white police folks. However, it would also be seen as racist. So it will never happen. I don't think cops have much say in the location they are assigned within a jurisdiction.   

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2021, 03:42:26 PM »
I don't remember Prime saying that, and I am Prime. If I did, I wasn't being serious. But when you think about it, it might lower the number of blacks being offed by white police folks. However, it would also be seen as racist. So it will never happen. I don't think cops have much say in the location they are assigned within a jurisdiction.

You’re such a reject.