Author Topic: Lets see those wheels  (Read 9527 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Lets see those wheels
« Reply #200 on: July 08, 2021, 07:18:47 PM »
Coach's head looks like a thumb, freshly pulled from a poo-filled, anus.

You’re criticizing someone else’s looks?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #201 on: July 08, 2021, 07:37:35 PM »
I see a million dollar smile, and a physique that screams POWER.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: July 08, 2021, 07:45:48 PM »

Where?

Behind the fat guy?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: July 08, 2021, 08:01:50 PM »
Where?

Behind the fat guy?
I'm pretty grainy in that photo. Close to Dorian's black and white photo shoot.

Abs are clearly visible. Could have been an extra in 300.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: July 08, 2021, 08:29:16 PM »

I see a bowling pin with noodle arms.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #205 on: July 08, 2021, 08:30:01 PM »

I see a mouth that had a cock in it

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: July 08, 2021, 08:35:57 PM »
Next BH thread.. "Let's See Those Mug Shots".  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: July 08, 2021, 08:44:10 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: July 08, 2021, 08:45:35 PM »
I see a bowling pin with noodle arms.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #209 on: July 08, 2021, 09:10:44 PM »
I see a mouth that had cocks in it

Fixed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #210 on: July 08, 2021, 09:38:18 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #211 on: July 08, 2021, 09:40:14 PM »
I see a mouth that had a cock in it
ZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: July 08, 2021, 09:41:28 PM »
I see a million dollar smile, and a physique that screams POWER bottom.

Fixed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #213 on: July 09, 2021, 06:02:11 AM »

By all means search a little more I was found NOT GUILTY of that as well

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 09, 2021, 06:06:44 AM »
BHanks, how many times arrested? Why did you violate the protective order?

Why do you have a protective order against you if all charges were dropped?

What in the blue-hell is "Wood Healey"??

--

The LBPD arrested Brian Wood HANKINS, age  42. Of Kitty Hawk, NC on two outstanding warrants for violations of a Protection from Abuse Order.  On 07/30/2020, the protected party reported that HANKINS sent numerous text message to them in violation of the Protection from Abuse Order.  Police subsequently obtained an arrest warrant from HANKINS based upon these allegations. On 08/05/2020, the protected party again reported that HANKINS sent numerous text messages to them in violation of the Protection from Abuse Order.  Police subsequently obtained another arrest warrant from HANKINS based upon these allegations. On 08/07/2020 at around 3:02pm, Deputies from the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office took HANKINS into custody on the warrants.  Custody of HANKINS was then turned over to LBPD officers who transported him to Magisterial District Judge Miller’s Office for arraignment.  HANKINS was subsequently released on $4,000 unsecured bail.  HANKINS will be scheduled for further court proceedings.  HANKINS is presumed innocent.

Sourced via CRIMEWATCH®: https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/lititzpd/11450/arrests/hankins-brian-wood-indirect-criminal-contempt

She has had be arrested 7 times in 9 months in NC I have been found NOT Guilty by 2 court and 5 charges have been dismissed in the interest  Justice. The 2 in PA are still under appeal and I have court there next week. All others have been expunged. The order allows me to text about my son. She files a complaint regardless to get me arrested every other friday so I get locked up instead of seeing my son. The courts then see it is about my son and dismiss it. She is now in trouble as she is getting a malicious prosecution case filed against her. Additionally this is all going to hurt her in custody court. So yes again for the 1000th time I have never harmed a hair on her head and I have not been convicted of a damn thing. Does anyone see any convictions anywhere for any of this???? Fuck no In Pa where she originally filed the protection you just have to say you are afraid of someone they don't have to have done a damn thing wrong. I am the godamn victim here. I even posted the expungements the dismissals and a fucxkign video of her assaulting me wtf more can I do I did nothing wrong never harmed a hair on her head. Have multiple court orders saying the same damn thing not warrants she swore out at a magistrate that where then dismissed or I was found not guilty on every single one of them

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #215 on: July 09, 2021, 06:09:45 AM »
Aaaand he's back!   ;D

Well played bhank - that's the spirit - you're alright in my books - don't let the mean guys steal your lunch pail (because in your case that would lead to death LOL)

T

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #216 on: July 09, 2021, 06:31:50 AM »
Aaaand he's back!   ;D

Well played bhank - that's the spirit - you're alright in my books - don't let the mean guys steal your lunch pail (because in your case that would lead to death LOL)

Glad Bhank is back. Bringing the MENTS to GetBig. The back and forth w/ Walter alone is worth the price of admission.
Just beware of Prime if I were you Brian, he studies your nipples...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #217 on: July 09, 2021, 06:38:04 AM »
She has had be arrested 7 times in 9 months in NC I have been found NOT Guilty by 2 court and 5 charges have been dismissed in the interest  Justice. The 2 in PA are still under appeal and I have court there next week. All others have been expunged. The order allows me to text about my son. She files a complaint regardless to get me arrested every other friday so I get locked up instead of seeing my son. The courts then see it is about my son and dismiss it. She is now in trouble as she is getting a malicious prosecution case filed against her. Additionally this is all going to hurt her in custody court. So yes again for the 1000th time I have never harmed a hair on her head and I have not been convicted of a damn thing. Does anyone see any convictions anywhere for any of this???? Fuck no In Pa where she originally filed the protection you just have to say you are afraid of someone they don't have to have done a damn thing wrong. I am the godamn victim here. I even posted the expungements the dismissals and a fucxkign video of her assaulting me wtf more can I do I did nothing wrong never harmed a hair on her head. Have multiple court orders saying the same damn thing not warrants she swore out at a magistrate that where then dismissed or I was found not guilty on every single one of them

Ok, sounds like you are getting a raw deal.
Hope it works out for you.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 09, 2021, 09:23:49 AM »

None of this is true.

What happened to your spelling, punctuation, and grammar?

It is so wildly different in your other posts.

You’re here to troll for cock. A complete psychotic weirdo with a fetish for gulping ball batter, just like the little phaggot Joon was.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #219 on: July 09, 2021, 10:00:21 AM »
Hahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahaha! :D :D
I mean, the absolute perfect and straight to business answer!
Walter delivers like a boss!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: July 09, 2021, 12:07:56 PM »

Begs the question...why does she hate you so much?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: July 09, 2021, 03:19:20 PM »
By all means search a little more I was found NOT GUILTY of that as well

Hi PRUDENCE

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: July 09, 2021, 04:32:38 PM »

Why can't you leave the State?

What about the stalking charges from last year?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: July 10, 2021, 03:35:46 AM »
Why can't you leave the State?

What about the stalking charges from last year?

What about mind your own fuckin business. I have done more than enough to explain myself. I am done trying to explain myself to Fags that will never understand Bitches be lying.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: July 10, 2021, 04:50:08 AM »
What about mind your own fuckin business. I have done more than enough to explain myself. I am done trying to explain myself to Fags that will never understand Bitches be lying.

ahem,,,
Begs the question...why does she hate you so much?