Author Topic: Lets see those wheels  (Read 9354 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Lets see those wheels
« Reply #175 on: July 08, 2021, 08:57:41 AM »

Since im gay, i have to tell you that its pretty gay for you to ask people to show their legs...i mean really really Liberace, Rock Hudson, Siegfried and Roy gay....😏

It's the shaved legs that's made this thread homo for me

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #176 on: July 08, 2021, 09:21:00 AM »
Ron needs to donate his skull to science. His noggin is bigger than a Christmas ham.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #177 on: July 08, 2021, 09:22:14 AM »

Looking great Joe and Ron looks like he has layed off the orange chicken !!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #178 on: July 08, 2021, 09:30:04 AM »
Ron needs to donate his skull to science. His noggin is bigger than a Christmas ham.

Ron was found on Easter Island...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #179 on: July 08, 2021, 09:32:03 AM »

You can't see any separation or vascularity and track any progress if you don't occasionally shave your legs. Of course this doesn't matter if you have no separation or vascularity or are just a hairless child with low T levels.  The reason it is important to show legs is because so many dudes ignore them. It is about accountability if you don't have vascular separated legs quit bullshitting yourself into believing you are training.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: July 08, 2021, 09:41:50 AM »

Dont change the subject..first you wanna see everyone's gym set and now you wanna see our legs....i bet that when youre in a men's bathroom , you take quick glances at that bloke next to you peeing.

Youre clearly a closet tart...likely a bottom.  I guess ill see you on grindr..

Seriously? Are you seriously on grinder?
irongearco.com

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #181 on: July 08, 2021, 09:58:24 AM »
You can't see any separation or vascularity and track any progress if you don't occasionally shave your legs. Of course this doesn't matter if you have no separation or vascularity or are just a hairless child with low T levels.  The reason it is important to show legs is because so many dudes ignore them. It is about accountability if you don't have vascular separated legs quit bullshitting yourself into believing you are training.

Good to know.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 08, 2021, 10:24:55 AM »
BHanks is not bald. I repeat, NOT bald.

He just has a receding hairline to the back of his neck...

https://bustednewspaper.com/north-carolina/hankins-brian-wood-healy/20210321-161500/

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 08, 2021, 10:26:56 AM »
BHanks, how many times arrested? Why did you violate the protective order?

Why do you have a protective order against you if all charges were dropped?

What in the blue-hell is "Wood Healey"??

--

The LBPD arrested Brian Wood HANKINS, age  42. Of Kitty Hawk, NC on two outstanding warrants for violations of a Protection from Abuse Order.  On 07/30/2020, the protected party reported that HANKINS sent numerous text message to them in violation of the Protection from Abuse Order.  Police subsequently obtained an arrest warrant from HANKINS based upon these allegations. On 08/05/2020, the protected party again reported that HANKINS sent numerous text messages to them in violation of the Protection from Abuse Order.  Police subsequently obtained another arrest warrant from HANKINS based upon these allegations. On 08/07/2020 at around 3:02pm, Deputies from the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office took HANKINS into custody on the warrants.  Custody of HANKINS was then turned over to LBPD officers who transported him to Magisterial District Judge Miller’s Office for arraignment.  HANKINS was subsequently released on $4,000 unsecured bail.  HANKINS will be scheduled for further court proceedings.  HANKINS is presumed innocent.

Sourced via CRIMEWATCH®: https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/lititzpd/11450/arrests/hankins-brian-wood-indirect-criminal-contempt

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 08, 2021, 10:28:16 AM »
 ???

The LBPD has filled a non-traffic citation against Brian W. HANKINS, age 42, of Lititz for Harassment. On May 17, 2020 at around 4pm, the Victim reported that HANKINS poked them in the face with his finger while repeatedly yelling obscenities at the Victim.  The Victim reported that this occurred in the 500 block of East Main Street.  HANKINS will be summoned to appear in court.

Sourced via CRIMEWATCH®: https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/lititzpd/11450/post/harassment-13

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #185 on: July 08, 2021, 10:44:58 AM »
Ohhhhhhh….that’s gonna leave a mark.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 08, 2021, 10:46:10 AM »
???

The LBPD has filled a non-traffic citation against Brian W. HANKINS, age 42, of Lititz for Harassment. On May 17, 2020 at around 4pm, the Victim reported that HANKINS poked them in the face with his finger while repeatedly yelling obscenities at the Victim.  The Victim reported that this occurred in the 500 block of East Main Street.  HANKINS will be summoned to appear in court.

Sourced via CRIMEWATCH®: https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/lititzpd/11450/post/harassment-13

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 08, 2021, 10:56:08 AM »
A Protection From Abuse Order.

I’m sure the bald little homo twink has a perfectly good (lie) explanation for this.

But I don’t care.

Put your hands on a woman aggressively and uninvited and you are a piece of shit.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #188 on: July 08, 2021, 10:57:35 AM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. ........................ ..................FUCKFA CE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

LOL 1000+ posts in

IS THIS THE LATEST FUCKFACE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????111111111111111111111111 1

;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2021, 11:00:50 AM »
Let me clear up a statement you posted above.

I have never claimed to be an elite bodybuilder and have often mentioned my lack of genetics, my shitty leg development, and my tiny sparrowlike  frame right here on this forum.

I was a drunken drug user for 33 years and trained off and on missing around 11 years in total never training during that time 11 year time period.

No excuses it was my own doing due to lot of personal reasons but the main reason was I was a bad alcoholic.....your common garden variety drunk.....PERIOD.

The one thing I did have was a strong desire to get my shit together and bodybuilding kept me on the straight and narrow.

While my gym mates Jeff King,Chris Aceto,Matt Dufresne etc. etc. were winning huge titles I was puking on my shoes in some alley on the streets with some stripper.

Parsh
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 08, 2021, 11:02:06 AM »

I'm still shaving my c0ck and balls - too much info?
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 08, 2021, 12:15:52 PM »
I'm still shaving my c0ck and balls - too much info?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: July 08, 2021, 12:40:16 PM »
LOL 1000+ posts in

IS THIS THE LATEST FUCKFACE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????111111111111111111111111 1

;D
Just reminding him where he is and that the complaint department doesn`t exit here.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 08, 2021, 01:09:14 PM »
Just reminding him where he is and that the complaint department doesn`t exit here.
it does, esfitness wrote into it to get me banned..

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: July 08, 2021, 01:45:21 PM »

I probably have 15-20 PMs from OMR asking me to lay off “Insert Name Here” because they are crying to the Mods for me to be banned. At least 5 of the warnings, and two of my bans, were because of Primehomosexual crying to the Mods.

Back in the glory days of Getbig, the UK board, Josh, Goodrum, Wes, Chopperrider, YAGR, Fozzle, and many others would have stomped that white trash, wifebeating phaggot into a bloody pulp.

He would have went down like Pillowtalk did.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: July 08, 2021, 01:49:06 PM »
I probably have 15-20 PMs from OMR asking me to lay off “Insert Name Here” because they are crying to the Mods for me to be banned. At least 5 of the warnings, and two of my bans, were because of Primehomosexual crying to the Mods.

Back in the glory days of Getbig, the UK board, Josh, Goodrum, Wes, Chopperrider, YAGR, Fozzle, and many others would have stomped that white trash, wifebeating phaggot into a bloody pulp.

He would have went down like Pillowtalk did.

Peeps have to man up.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: July 08, 2021, 02:19:02 PM »
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 08, 2021, 02:38:10 PM »
Are you kidding me........GEEZUS !!

He`s not one of my biggest fans either !  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #198 on: July 08, 2021, 03:34:31 PM »

I agree with this Wes but I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that Ron's head is cut from the same mold as Antonio Big Foot Silva. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #199 on: July 08, 2021, 03:56:29 PM »

Coach's head looks like a thumb, freshly pulled from a poo-filled, anus.