Author Topic: Lets see those wheels  (Read 9531 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Lets see those wheels
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2021, 07:14:43 PM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. ........................ ..................FUCKFA CE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

Hahah woohoo there it is.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2021, 07:38:24 PM »
Yeah I posted already asshole these were dismissed and expunged as the incident was caught on police video. I even posted the damn video of the incident that cleared me and the courts finding of fact that she  caused the altercation again notice dismissed a month later and expunged a month after that.

Take it down dude.  Your personal numbers are on there.  At least use MS paint to black those out and then re-upload if you're that fired up about proving things to people you don't know.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2021, 07:44:20 PM »
Immature fucks all of you for acting like that in front of your son. You aggressively took your son which provoked them, they were ready for a fight. You’re 43 acting like 23. Not cool!

I’m so sorry I caused such an upstanding citizen in the community to melt down.

Okay….no I’m not.

Skinny twink bald little homo bitch!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2021, 08:09:07 PM »
I weighed in on Camera at 220.2 about 5 hours ago. Check this out 5 hours later same scale 226.2lbs. That is a full 6lbs in 5 hours. I could just feel like a switch flip and tell my body is absorbing everything.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2021, 08:20:34 PM »
Who said anything about being an elite bodybuilder but lets not pretend Wes and Jswift are elite bodybuilders. For 43 I am in elite shape a lot of so called elite bodybuilders are retired and look like shit by 35.
Let me clear up a statement you posted above.

I have never claimed to be an elite bodybuilder and have often mentioned my lack of genetics, my shitty leg development, and my tiny sparrowlike  frame right here on this forum.

I was a drunken drug user for 33 years and trained off and on missing around 11 years in total never training during that time 11 year time period.

No excuses it was my own doing due to lot of personal reasons but the main reason was I was a bad alcoholic.....your common garden variety drunk.....PERIOD.

The one thing I did have was a strong desire to get my shit together and bodybuilding kept me on the straight and narrow.

While my gym mates Jeff King,Chris Aceto,Matt Dufresne etc. etc. were winning huge titles I was puking on my shoes in some alley on the streets with some stripper.

I am very proud of the fact that I started competing in my 40`s and 50`s after the living Hell I put myself through.

I made up for lost time cuz I had a drive that no one  could disuade and a laser like focus and loved training hard so most of my 67 trophies came late in life quite a few being on the National level where I did quite well for the most part.

I`m proud to be clean and sober all these years because I never thought I would be..... and proud that I made up for lost time competing but if nothing else I have never called myself elite...far from it as I had no self esteem.

I didn`t need to tell you this Bhank but dont put words in my mouth and dont speak about me if you dont know what the fuck your talking about.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2021, 08:48:48 PM »
Let me clear up a statement you posted above.

I have never claimed to be an elite bodybuilder and have often mentioned my lack of genetics, my shitty leg development, and my tiny sparrowlike  frame right here on this forum.

I was a drunken drug user for 33 years and trained off and on missing around 11 years in total never training during that time 11 year time period.

No excuses it was my own doing due to lot of personal reasons but the main reason was I was a bad alcoholic.....your common garden variety drunk.....PERIOD.

The one thing I did have was a strong desire to get my shit together and bodybuilding kept me on the straight and narrow.

While my gym mates Jeff King,Chris Aceto,Matt Dufresne etc. etc. were winning huge titles I was puking on my shoes in some alley on the streets with some stripper.

I am very proud of the fact that I started competing in my 40`s and 50`s after the living Hell I put myself through.

I made up for lost time cuz I had a drive that no one  could disuade and a laser like focus and loved training hard so most of my 67 trophies came late in life quite a few being on the National level where I did quite well for the most part.

I`m proud to be clean and sober all these years because I never thought I would be..... and proud that I made up for lost time competing but if nothing else I have never called myself elite...far from it as I had no self esteem.

I didn`t need to tell you this Bhank but dont put words in my mouth and dont speak about me if you dont know what the fuck your talking about.

Wes, you don’t need to explain yourself to that knob polisher.

He looks like Danny Bonaduce got AIDS and went bald.

Although with those gh hands he probably gives a decent handjob down at his local gloryhole.

190 lbs of rancid shit packed into $12 Walmart cargo shorts.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2021, 08:49:51 PM »
A few…

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 07, 2021, 08:50:57 PM »
Another legit LOL !! ;D

Fucking hilarious.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2021, 08:51:43 PM »
Looking good as always Steve my goomba !!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #159 on: July 07, 2021, 08:54:15 PM »
Looking good as always Steve my goomba !!
Ty wes

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 07, 2021, 08:56:32 PM »
A few…

Did you just post underwear pics?    ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #161 on: July 07, 2021, 09:00:10 PM »
Did you just post underwear pics?    ;D
I had none on :D,,this is get big.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 07, 2021, 09:01:05 PM »
;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 07, 2021, 09:01:48 PM »
I had none on :D,,this is get big.

Tell us more….

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2021, 09:45:26 PM »
I weighed in on Camera at 220.2 about 5 hours ago. Check this out 5 hours later same scale 226.2lbs. That is a full 6lbs in 5 hours. I could just feel like a switch flip and tell my body is absorbing everything.

I mean what's your point? Do you think you gained 6lbs of muscle in 5hrs? Do you think you even gained 1lb? You're as dumb as you are ugly. Shave your head you look 60yrs old

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2021, 02:33:12 AM »
I actually still can't believe Bhank is an actual person not a gimmick, MOFO owned me I never thought anyone could be that farking stupid in real life. Power to you bro your way more entertaining than Marty, please continue.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2021, 03:31:35 AM »
Yeah, but why was she so unhappy with you? What was going on?

Erectile dysfunction problems?

What is Bhank's youtube channel?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2021, 03:35:26 AM »
I just want to know, what kind of middle-name is:

FirstName   BRIAN
MiddleName   WOOD HEALY
LastName   HANKINS

???

Did someone say "Wood"??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2021, 06:38:40 AM »
I mean what's your point? Do you think you gained 6lbs of muscle in 5hrs? Do you think you even gained 1lb? You're as dumb as you are ugly. Shave your head you look 60yrs old

Several points first off 226lbs is a lot more (36lbs) than the 190lbs everyone claims I weigh. 226lbs isn't exactly skinny at 510.5 and 2nd yes absolutely fluid and nutrience go into the muscles and expand them. When hydrated at night I am over 225 in the am when empty I am 220. Is a dehydrated empty weight with starving muscles screaming for breakfast more accurate than a full weight no they are both your weight. I will pop back up over 230lbs within the week. You have to eat and drink to grow. Also you don't want to be in starvation mode overnight when your body is trying to heal you need to give it something to work with. If you are not several pounds heavier at night you are not doing this right. Your body should go up and down about 10lbs and be leaner each time I can be anywhere from 215lbs to 230lbs depending on where I am as I cycle my food intake up and down. I am heading back up now

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2021, 06:49:24 AM »
Several points first off 226lbs is a lot more (36lbs) than the 190lbs everyone claims I weigh. 226lbs isn't exactly skinny at 510.5 and 2nd yes absolutely fluid and nutrience go into the muscles and expand them. When hydrated at night I am over 225 in the am when empty I am 220. Is a dehydrated empty weight with starving muscles screaming for breakfast more accurate than a full weight no they are both your weight. I will pop back up over 230lbs within the week. You have to eat and drink to grow. Also you don't want to be in starvation mode overnight when your body is trying to heal you need to give it something to work with. If you are not several pounds heavier at night you are not doing this right. Your body should go up and down about 10lbs and be leaner each time I can be anywhere from 215lbs to 230lbs depending on where I am as I cycle my food intake up and down. I am heading back up now

At 230 pounds of steroid bloat you will be a real terror on the wifebeater circuit.

You drink your protein straight from the man tap, twink.

Life definitely must suck when you’re a skinny BALD homo.

Skinny BALD homo.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2021, 07:19:53 AM »
At 230 pounds of steroid bloat you will be a real terror on the wifebeater circuit.

You drink your protein straight from the man tap, twink.

Life definitely must suck when you’re a skinny BALD homo.

Skinny BALD homo.

So 230 would be considered skinny in your book? Got it you must be a 300lb beast the earth shakes when you walk. And seriously please keep your gay shit to yourself no one else wants to listen to you constantly talk about gay shit Fag

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2021, 08:06:22 AM »
So 230 would be considered skinny in your book? Got it you must be a 300lb beast the earth shakes when you walk. And seriously please keep your gay shit to yourself no one else wants to listen to you constantly talk about gay shit Fag

You’re 190 lbs of wifebeating hillbilly white trash.

Pull your pants up like an adult and go buy some Rogaine for chrissakes.

I’m tired of looking at your ugly bald head.

Phaggot.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2021, 08:15:28 AM »
You’re 190 lbs of wifebeating hillbilly white trash.

Pull your pants up like an adult and go buy some Rogaine for chrissakes.

I’m tired of looking at your ugly bald head.

Phaggot.

Then stay off my post you are the only Fag here and you are a coward who hides behind a computer acting tough talking shit to grown men because you are a bitch in real life

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #173 on: July 08, 2021, 08:19:11 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #174 on: July 08, 2021, 08:41:13 AM »